Fall TV Schedules

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Fall TV Schedules

Postby TageRyche » Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 am

I've got a series of articles going up about the upcoming 2015-2016 schedules for the five major US TV networks.

The first two have gone up already.

You can check out the NBC schedule HERE.

You can check out the ABC schedule HERE.
TageRyche
LP

Re: Fall TV Schedules

Postby Memorex » Sat May 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Well done.

I'm so looking forward to Season 3 of Hannibal. For me, best show on TV - maybe ever. What an incredible piece of art that S2 finale was.

It's going to be on Thursdays all season, from what I understand. After Aquarius. I hope more people watch and keep it going. Gotta give NBC a lot of credit for keeping it on and allowing the content they do. It's unlike anything that's ever been on network TV.

It's amazing the critical acclaim this show finally got after S2. And then it was like the flood gates of praise opened up.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby yulog » Sat May 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Both of those channels look very weak this year :roll:
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby TageRyche » Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 am

Memorex wrote:Well done.

I'm so looking forward to Season 3 of Hannibal. For me, best show on TV - maybe ever. What an incredible piece of art that S2 finale was.

It's going to be on Thursdays all season, from what I understand. After Aquarius. I hope more people watch and keep it going. Gotta give NBC a lot of credit for keeping it on and allowing the content they do. It's unlike anything that's ever been on network TV.

It's amazing the critical acclaim this show finally got after S2. And then it was like the flood gates of praise opened up.

While I loved Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector in the movies, the show just never interested me so I don't have much to say about it.

Thanks for the feedback on the articles as a whole though.

I'll have three more articles going up in the next few days covering the other three networks.
TageRyche
LP

Postby TageRyche » Sun May 24, 2015 7:58 am

yulog wrote:Both of those channels look very weak this year :roll:

I don't know about weak. While they have huge holes in terms of the shows I WANT TO WATCH, they do have a wide cross section of programming that will appeal to most everyone.

How else to explain the continued success of those reality programs?
TageRyche
LP

Postby Memorex » Sun May 24, 2015 9:43 am

TageRyche wrote:
Memorex wrote:Well done.

While I loved Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector in the movies, the show just never interested me so I don't have much to say about it.

Thanks for the feedback on the articles as a whole though.

I'll have three more articles going up in the next few days covering the other three networks.

Big fan of Hopkins. What he did with his 16 minutes of screen time in SOTL was rather impressive. The TV show - far beyond it. Just next level.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby yulog » Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 pm

TageRyche wrote:
yulog wrote:Both of those channels look very weak this year :roll:

I don't know about weak. While they have huge holes in terms of the shows I WANT TO WATCH, they do have a wide cross section of programming that will appeal to most everyone.

How else to explain the continued success of those reality programs?

I don't know, if there's not a lot of shows that you want to watch , and there's not a lot that I want to watch and both you and I have different tastes, maybe the wide cross section, wont really appeal to most everyone. Last year there was a ton of shows that I was interested in on both channels...so much that I had to tape shows constantly because there were many times that 2 different shows would be on at the same time on Abc, Nbc ,Cbs. Many of those shows have ended or been cancelled this year. Looking at this list for both channels it has to be the weakest selection I have seen in years. It looks like there will be more watchable shows this summer.
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby TageRyche » Sun May 31, 2015 10:13 am

Here's my thoughts on the CBS 2015-2016 schedule.
TageRyche
LP

Postby TageRyche » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 am

Here's my Pop-topia.com look at the 2015-2016 schedule.
TageRyche
LP

Postby TageRyche » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:23 am

You can check out my Pop-topia.com article on the Fox 2015-2016 schedule HERE.
TageRyche
LP

Return to Death By Stereo