Reason or Excuse to Cancel a Venue date

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Reason or Excuse to Cancel a Venue date

Postby Monker » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:26 am

Fact Finder wrote:I had hoped that the Supremes ruling for gay marriage would shut these freaks up finally, but we should have known better. These fuckers will always find a new cause to try and ram down our throats, the gay/lgbt lobby is no different than Jesse Jackson and Sharpton, they will never go away. :twisted:

WTF? It's the state of NC that is ramming it down your throat. Again, THIS WAS NOT AN ISSUE. Where are all the complaints in NC about people using the "wrong" restroom? NOBODY WAS COMPLAINING....there was no issue until the STATE made it one.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 am

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:I had hoped that the Supremes ruling for gay marriage would shut these freaks up finally, but we should have known better. These fuckers will always find a new cause to try and ram down our throats, the gay/lgbt lobby is no different than Jesse Jackson and Sharpton, they will never go away. :twisted:

WTF? It's the state of NC that is ramming it down your throat. Again, THIS WAS NOT AN ISSUE. Where are all the complaints in NC about people using the "wrong" restroom? NOBODY WAS COMPLAINING....there was no issue until the STATE made it one.

No. The State of NC, after seeing other states and cities and businesses open transgendered bathrooms decided to put some teeth into their EXISTING LAW. The law in NC is the same today as it was 6 months, 1 year or 5 years ago. Bathrooms are assigned by your specific gender, male or female. They toughened their existing law so as not to have trans bathrooms rammed down their throats later by the lgbt mafia.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:50 am

And just around the corner, rights and public acceptance for pedophiles. Think about it. If a child can determine that they are not the gender they were born with, then they should be responsible enough to make decisions on who they want their sexual partners to be.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 am

I call for every establishment to now have multiple restrooms, say like 7. One for real men, one for real women, one for those who've had an addadicktomy, one for those who've had a chopadickofftomy, two will have to be single use only toilets for those delicate little flowers who can't function in crowds, and a handicap one with the wide door for the scooters. Did I miss any? :P
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:20 am

Boomchild wrote:

And just around the corner, rights and public acceptance for pedophiles. Think about it. If a child can determine that they are not the gender they were born with, then they should be responsible enough to make decisions on who they want their sexual partners to be.

Oh, now we are into the "slippery slope" type of arguments.

You know, if you guys didn't have such perverted thoughts, maybe that slope wouldn't be so slippery.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:27 am

Monker wrote:You know, if you guys didn't have such perverted thoughts, maybe that slope wouldn't be so slippery.

Actually, the progressives in our society have already introduced such perversions. How so? By encouraging people with gender identification disorders to continue down a path of acting out something that is genetically impossible for them to be.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:48 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:You know, if you guys didn't have such perverted thoughts, maybe that slope wouldn't be so slippery.

Actually, the progressives in our society have already introduced such perversions. How so? By encouraging people with gender identification disorders to continue down a path of acting out something that is genetically impossible for them to be.

Gays, lesbians, transgeners, etc, their lifestyle does not affect yours....but you act all threatened and make stuff up to project that threat upon other people.

Again, for the third time, where is all of this "acting out" that prompted this bill/law? It didn't happen. Perverts like you are letting your perverted minds invent situations that never happened and nobody is complaining about.

Now you are saying they are "acting out" when a person says they identify more with the sex other then the one they are physically born with. Again, that's not YOUR PROBLEM. Your perverted imagination is making it YOUR PROBLEM. How a person believes they are sexually oriented has absolutely no affect on you.

Since you are now all into George Carlin, he said conservatives are anti-gay, and they are anti-abortion. That is completely fucked up. Are not gays the last people who would ever be in a position to have to consider an abortion? Republicans should be PRO GAY. But, that's really not what it is all about, is it? Republicans simply want to regulate sexuality. They want to dictate what is normal and what is deviant, and they want to regulate it with the law. They like to say they want government off our backs...but that's bullshit. They only want it off our backs when it suits their agenda....but, their agenda also includes regulating who you fuck, how you fuck, and exactly what the definition of fucking is. When it cums to those things, they absolutely want government on your back, on your front, and stuck into every hole you have. Hypocrites and liars is what they really are.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:51 am

Monker wrote:Gays, lesbians, transgeners, etc, their lifestyle does not affect yours....but you act all threatened and make stuff up to project that threat upon other people.

Again, for the third time, where is all of this "acting out" that prompted this bill/law? It didn't happen. Perverts like you are letting your perverted minds invent situations that never happened and nobody is complaining about.

Now you are saying they are "acting out" when a person says they identify more with the sex other then the one they are physically born with. Again, that's not YOUR PROBLEM. Your perverted imagination is making it YOUR PROBLEM. How a person believes they are sexually oriented has absolutely no affect on you.

I'm not discussing people who are attracted to persons of the same sex. That's not trying to be something that is physically or genetically impossible. I'm talking about people who want to be a gender they are not. It's a disorder. Instead of helping that person with finding ways to accept what gender they actually are, some encourage them to act as a gender they are not. You can make many choices in life but gender you can not. You are either born male or female. You can remove or add all the body parts you want but that does not change one's DNA. Actually, when this is done the body itself fights off such alterations. Progressives want to rely on science and logic. This whole "gender identification" bullshit flies in the face of all of that. It's not just laymen people that think encouraging persons to act out being a gender they are not is unhealthy. There are people in the medical profession that do as well. In fact, one of the surgeons that pioneered gender reassignment surgery stopped doing them and instead focused on treating people to accept the gender they are. This was because he found that in a large amount of cases it did not help the patient the way it was intended to. In a lot of his cases, he found it made their situation worse, some to the point of committing suicide. Those suicides were not as a result of not being accepted by society either. You want to say this doesn't affect anyone but the person that is making this "gender identification" choice. When an authority wants to set a standard such as what is discussed here, it does involve the public and not just the persons in question. If it didn't there wouldn't be an attempt to enact laws that are either for or against rights for transgendered people when it comes to PUBLIC restroom access.

If you want to use the approach of how people "identify" themselves, then it seems pedophiles deserve acceptance as well. After all, they "identify" as being attracted to children. If the persons involved are accepting of said relationships who has the right to stand in their way? It's between them and doesn't involve others.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:33 am

Boomchild wrote:I'm not discussing people who are attracted to persons of the same sex. That's not trying to be something that is physically or genetically impossible. I'm talking about people who want to be a gender they are not. It's a disorder. Instead of helping that person with finding ways to accept what gender they actually are, some encourage them to act as a gender they are not. You can make many choices in life but gender you can not. You are either born male or female. You can remove or add all the body parts you want but that does not change one's DNA. Actually, when this is done the body itself fights off such alterations. Progressives want to rely on science and logic. This whole "gender identification" bullshit flies in the face of all of that. It's not just laymen people that think encouraging persons to act out being a gender they are not is unhealthy. There are people in the medical profession that do as well. In fact, one of the surgeons that pioneered gender reassignment surgery stopped doing them and instead focused on treating people to accept the gender they are. This was because he found that in a large amount of cases it did not help the patient the way it was intended to. In a lot of his cases, he found it made their situation worse, some to the point of committing suicide. Those suicides were not as a result of not being accepted by society either. You want to say this doesn't affect anyone but the person that is making this "gender identification" choice. When an authority wants to set a standard such as what is discussed here, it does involve the public and not just the persons in question. If it didn't there wouldn't be an attempt to enact laws that are either for or against rights for transgendered people when it comes to PUBLIC restroom access.

So what? Why do you care if a guy wants to cut his dick and balls off? Why is that even on your mind? It is not your concern - AT ALL. How these people are 'helped' is up to them - not YOU, and DEFINTELY not the government.

The bottom line, whether you admit it or not, is there is NO public outrcry about who is using what restroom prior to these laws. It' is an INVENTED issue by people like you who think its wrong and like to fantasize about such things.

If you want to use the approach of how people "identify" themselves, then it seems pedophiles deserve acceptance as well. After all, they "identify" as being attracted to children. If the persons involved are accepting of said relationships who has the right to stand in their way? It's between them and doesn't involve others.

Oh, grow up. Raping a child is rape, regardless of gender of any involved. Now you are fantasizing about raping children. Pervert.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Monker wrote:So what? Why do you care if a guy wants to cut his dick and balls off? Why is that even on your mind? It is not your concern - AT ALL. How these people are 'helped' is up to them - not YOU, and DEFINTELY not the government.

The bottom line, whether you admit it or not, is there is NO public outrcry about who is using what restroom prior to these laws. It' is an INVENTED issue by people like you who think its wrong and like to fantasize about such things.

People care because certain groups are pushing for gender identity disorder to be PUBLICLY accepted as NORMAL human behavior. Which it is clearly not. They want the PUBLIC to recognize a farse. It is groups such as the LGBT community that is pushing for people with this disorder to have rights to use public restrooms that do not correspond to their ACTUAL gender.

Monker wrote:Oh, grow up. Raping a child is rape, regardless of gender of any involved. Now you are fantasizing about raping children. Pervert.

A person born MALE will always be MALE. A person born FEMALE will always be FEMALE. Regardless of how they want to "identify" themselves. Which makes the whole "gender identification" thoery ludicrous. It seems certain groups of people want to redefine how human gender is defined. Which is illogical. Hence the reason for my analogy.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby AR » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Monker will not have to have his transgender wedding in my state and I will not have to bake his cake. Even Steven. :D
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Boomchild wrote:People care because certain groups are pushing for gender identity disorder to be PUBLICLY accepted as NORMAL human behavior. Which it is clearly not. They want the PUBLIC to recognize a farse. It is groups such as the LGBT community that is pushing for people with this disorder to have rights to use public restrooms that do not correspond to their ACTUAL gender.

Oh, bullshit. You care because you are TOLD to care. I have asked MULTIPLE times for evidence that people were complaining about how bathrooms were being used prior to these bills being proposed. You have come up with NOTHING.

You care because you see some article or news story and you think it's crazy it has come to this. But, the reality is it is the state trying to solve problems that don't even exist. Obviously, your perverted imagination is more important than reality.

Monker wrote:Oh, grow up. Raping a child is rape, regardless of gender of any involved. Now you are fantasizing about raping children. Pervert.

A person born MALE will always be MALE. A person born FEMALE will always be FEMALE. Regardless of how they want to "identify" themselves. Which makes the whole "gender identification" thoery ludicrous. It seems certain groups of people want to redefine how human gender is defined. Which is illogical. Hence the reason for my analogy.

And, a hermaphrodite is chosen by the government, I suppose.

The reason for your analogy is to add some shock value about pedophiles. It doesn't matter if it is a man, woman, hermaphrodite, or eunuch...raping a child is still raping a child. You have a very sick mind for even going there.

And, they all have rights guaranteed to them by the Constitution and Bill of Rights...For the state to try to take them away in this bill is wrong. Funny how nobody is complaining about that.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:56 pm

I guess keeping this guy in the mens room wouldn't have kept him from diddling little boys, but it does illustrate that there are some deviants out there and what is to say that a sick man wouldn't do something like that to ladies or young girls, because he is allowed in by law? Fuck that. Some boundaries are meant to be and are there for a reason.

Convicted Sex offender leads transgender rights movement in North Carolina.....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -carolina/
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Monker wrote:Oh, bullshit. You care because you are TOLD to care. I have asked MULTIPLE times for evidence that people were complaining about how bathrooms were being used prior to these bills being proposed. You have come up with NOTHING.

You care because you see some article or news story and you think it's crazy it has come to this. But, the reality is it is the state trying to solve problems that don't even exist. Obviously, your perverted imagination is more important than reality.

You can think whatever you like as to why I have such a position on this subject. That doesn't make it reality. Except for maybe in your mind. As for examples of people complaining, I'm not basing my position on that criteria. What I have said is that groups such as the LGBT community are pressing for people with said disorder to have the right to use a public restroom that does not correspond to their ACTUAL gender. Therefore, it puts the situation in the public domain. Which involves more then just the person with the gender identity disorder.

Monker wrote:And, a hermaphrodite is chosen by the government, I suppose.

The reason for your analogy is to add some shock value about pedophiles. It doesn't matter if it is a man, woman, hermaphrodite, or eunuch...raping a child is still raping a child. You have a very sick mind for even going there.

And, they all have rights guaranteed to them by the Constitution and Bill of Rights...For the state to try to take them away in this bill is wrong. Funny how nobody is complaining about that.

I'm not talking about people that are born with a hermaphrodite birth defect. I'm talking about people that were born with a gender that is clearly identifiable. As far as the subject of rights, they do have them. When it comes to rights that concern gender, they have the rights based on their actual gender. Not for a something that is a delusion brought on by a mental disorder.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:22 am

Cirque du Solei Cancels North Carolina Shows Over Public Facilities Act — Plans Shows In Dubai, Where Gays Are Put to Death

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... -to-death/

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LGBT rights in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Same-sex sexual activity legal? Illegal: Islamic Sharia Law is applied
Penalty:
Death penalty. Life imprisonment prison time; to small prison sentences, fines, chemical castrations [1] and deportation for foreigners.
Gender identity/expression –
Discrimination protections None
Family rights
Recognition of
relationships No recognition of same-sex relationships

The United Arab Emirates includes the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah and Sharjah. Sexual relations outside a traditional, heterosexual marriage are a crime. The death penalty applies for homosexuality. Punishments range from jail time, fines, deportation, and the death penalty. Adultery and fornication are also crimes, and a person convicted of homosexuality may also face charges of adultery if they have a spouse while having sexual relations with a person of the same sex. Homosexuals are strongly discouraged from traveling to the UAE including Dubai for any reason.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:34 am

DUBAI // Award-winning rock artist Bryan Adams will hold a concert at the Dubai World Trade Centre on December 17.

The Canadian musician will perform favourites such as Summer of 69, Run to You and other songs from his recently released CD of greatest hits titled Icon. He will also promote his acoustic album, Bare Bones.

The visit is part of an international tour including Canada, the US and Europe, where tickets have already sold out. Regular standing tickets will cost Dh250 and VIP tickets will cost Dh500.

“Having Bryan Adams perform in Dubai for us is a privilege,” said Richard Coram, the managing partner of The Talent Brokers, the organisers of the event. :mrgreen:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 am

Fact Finder wrote:Cirque du Solei Cancels North Carolina Shows Over Public Facilities Act — Plans Shows In Dubai, Where Gays Are Put to Death

Isn't it nice to know that these artists are consistent with their positions? Just wait though I am sure they or someone will have a perfectly logical explanation for the inconsistency in their actions. It's really pathetic.
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:36 am

Boomchild wrote:Image

:lol:

Yep, NC is looking very family friendly these days.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:02 am

Fact Finder wrote:

Yep, NC is looking very family friendly these days.

Guess it's just an "added benefit" to the passage of such laws. 8)
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby AR » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:41 am

Boston has also cancelled their North Carolina dates.

I would like to congratulate the state for keeping that fraud of a band with their ghoulishly dressed lead singer in a Brad Delp Halloween costume from performing there. :twisted:
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:33 am

I'm Just a Bill (Transgender Schoolhouse Rock Parody!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 am

Visit a Target and use whichever bathroom you’d like.

That’s the message the retail giant appears to be sending with a new statement on its website that ostensibly takes aim at so-called “bathroom laws” seeking to restrict men’s and women’s bathrooms to the sex listed on a person’s birth certificate.

“In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways,” the statement said. “Most relevant for the conversations currently under way, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”

Target’s policy is not new, but is simply a more pronounced “restatement” of an existing corporate rule, Target spokeswoman Molly Snyder told the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

The bathroom question turned into a national debate after North Carolina enacted legislation in March to restrict who could and could not use men’s and women’s bathrooms. Proponents of the law believe it’s needed to keep potential sexual predators out of the bathroom of the opposite sex. Opponents say it’s insensitive to transgender people, who don’t identify with the gender on their birth certificate.

The law gained even more notoriety after several music acts, such as Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen and Ringo Starr, canceled concerts in the state in response to the legislation.

“Given the specific questions these legislative proposals raised about how we manage our fitting rooms and restrooms, we felt it was important to state our position,” Target’s statement said.

“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong. And you’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”

Never mind the rights and feelings of women and girls who don't want men & or predators in the bathroom
with them. all are welcome at the all inclusive target.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:42 am

RPM wrote:Visit a Target and use whichever bathroom you’d like.

That’s the message the retail giant appears to be sending with a new statement on its website that ostensibly takes aim at so-called “bathroom laws” seeking to restrict men’s and women’s bathrooms to the sex listed on a person’s birth certificate.

“In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways,” the statement said. “Most relevant for the conversations currently under way, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”

Target’s policy is not new, but is simply a more pronounced “restatement” of an existing corporate rule, Target spokeswoman Molly Snyder told the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

The bathroom question turned into a national debate after North Carolina enacted legislation in March to restrict who could and could not use men’s and women’s bathrooms. Proponents of the law believe it’s needed to keep potential sexual predators out of the bathroom of the opposite sex. Opponents say it’s insensitive to transgender people, who don’t identify with the gender on their birth certificate.

The law gained even more notoriety after several music acts, such as Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen and Ringo Starr, canceled concerts in the state in response to the legislation.

“Given the specific questions these legislative proposals raised about how we manage our fitting rooms and restrooms, we felt it was important to state our position,” Target’s statement said.

“Everyone deserves to feel like they belong. And you’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.”

Never mind the rights and feelings of women and girls who don't want men & or predators in the bathroom
with them. all are welcome at the all inclusive target.

Next time I'm at target I will be sure to use the bathroom of my choosing.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:03 pm

AR wrote:Monker will not have to have his transgender wedding in my state and I will not have to bake his cake. Even Steven. :D

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Previous

Return to Death By Stereo