DC Extended Universe THREAD

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby S2M » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Serious question here...

Why do you care how the movie is doing? If YOU watched it, and liked it - well there you go. I never understood the allure of wanting to know how something is doing. And debating domestic sales vs. international sales...besides, measuring success in dollars doesn't tell you much. I'd want to know number of tickets sold...well, if I cared about such things that is.

....carry on. :lol:
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 pm

verslibre wrote:It will. It'll make over 100M in China alone (already at 81M there). Still three weeks to go before another Star Wars movie dominate the film marketplace.


I was just reading an article that JL is doing somewhat lackluster in China as well.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/20 ... 1619823335
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13517
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:54 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:It will. It'll make over 100M in China alone (already at 81M there). Still three weeks to go before another Star Wars movie dominate the film marketplace.


I was just reading an article that JL is doing somewhat lackluster in China as well.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/20 ... 1619823335


It's earned 84 million in China. Not sure what the problem is there.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 am

S2M wrote:Serious question here...

Why do you care how the movie is doing? If YOU watched it, and liked it - well there you go. I never understood the allure of wanting to know how something is doing. And debating domestic sales vs. international sales...besides, measuring success in dollars doesn't tell you much. I'd want to know number of tickets sold...well, if I cared about such things that is.

....carry on. :lol:


The real question is why do you care enough to ask why? :lol:

Actually, rephrase the question to RWF. He claims he watches all these movies w/o paying for them.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby S2M » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:46 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:It will. It'll make over 100M in China alone (already at 81M there). Still three weeks to go before another Star Wars movie dominate the film marketplace.


I was just reading an article that JL is doing somewhat lackluster in China as well.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/20 ... 1619823335


It's earned 84 million in China. Not sure what the problem is there.


The problem is Kato isn't a member of the JL. :lol: :lol:
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby Abitaman » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:13 am

verslibre wrote:
S2M wrote:Serious question here...

Why do you care how the movie is doing? If YOU watched it, and liked it - well there you go. I never understood the allure of wanting to know how something is doing. And debating domestic sales vs. international sales...besides, measuring success in dollars doesn't tell you much. I'd want to know number of tickets sold...well, if I cared about such things that is.

....carry on. :lol:


The real question is why do you care enough to ask why? :lol:

Actually, rephrase the question to RWF. He claims he watches all these movies w/o paying for them.


Movies123.com you can watch just about anything. New movies still out are usually camcorder, so sound and picture is usually crap.
I watch tbe box ocfi e fo see how it does, if it do2ez poor and I really like, odds are there will not be another.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4660
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:06 pm
Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Well , well. After ALL of that, clickbaiters are onto this now. Irony:

Justice League Should Have Been More Like Batman V Superman
https://screenrant.com/justice-league-t ... -superman/


Why Warner Bros. should have left Zack Snyder’s DCEU alone
https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/11/ ... ceu-alone/

Maybe the problem with 'Justice League' is that it's not enough like 'Batman v Superman'
http://mashable.com/2017/11/18/justice- ... vxey0fWPqh
User avatar
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 pm

WB should have let Zack just make his own movie without all trying to stir the pot at once? Ya think? :lol:
Last edited by verslibre on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:12 am

Image
User avatar
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:49 am

That was awesome!
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby RedWingFan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:26 pm

RedWingFan wrote:http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/more-light-shed-on-the-missteps-which-led-to-cobbled-together-justice-league-185?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=JoBloFB



Nothing really that surprising here. More info is sure to leak out.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13517
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:00 am

Justice League had no chance. The production was a chaotic clusterfuck of epic proportion that has to be the worst situation of the modern CBM. Mix that in with tragedy, a lead actor in and out of rehab and another studio not allowing an actor to do something simple like shave his face and there you have the Frankenstein scab that is Justice League. There was a reason why WB launched a confirmed announcement of a new DC Films Banner months before JL's release. JL was basically a "lets just get this thing out, get it over with and move forward" type of picture. Heads need to roll. They got top talent in the industry onboard. I have no idea how Patty Jenkins slithered herself away from WB execs on Wonder Woman. James Wann needs to take notes from Patty how to avoid such major issues and Matt Reeves better bring extra pad locks for his doors in his editing room trailer if his Batman wants to bounce back.

Even producer Charles Roven admitted to having the need to go home from set and down a bottle of Scotch every now and then. That tells you everything you need to know.
User avatar
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:10 am

I think it's all a cash grab. WB saw Marvel making money and didn't want to bother with developing a time line of plots or sticking to a plan. They did only ok financially with MOS, then saw dollar signs with BvS. Then again with JL. They can't keep the train on the tracks.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby S2M » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:16 am

YoungJRNYfan wrote:Justice League had no chance. The production was a chaotic clusterfuck of epic proportion that has to be the worst situation of the modern CBM. Mix that in with tragedy, a lead actor in and out of rehab and another studio not allowing an actor to do something simple like shave his face and there you have the Frankenstein scab that is Justice League. There was a reason why WB launched a confirmed announcement of a new DC Films Banner months before JL's release. JL was basically a "lets just get this thing out, get it over with and move forward" type of picture. Heads need to roll. They got top talent in the industry onboard. I have no idea how Patty Jenkins slithered herself away from WB execs on Wonder Woman. James Wann needs to take notes from Patty how to avoid such major issues and Matt Reeves better bring extra pad locks for his doors in his editing room trailer if his Batman wants to bounce back.

Even producer Charles Roven admitted to having the need to go home from set and down a bottle of Scotch every now and then. That tells you everything you need to know.



I informed you thusly, back on My 29th, that JL was going to suck. But you guys get fapping away like Gary & Wyatt - pecking away at your keyboards trying to will the movie to greatness with mere suggestion.

I believe you referred to it as 'The Fappening'.

Seeing your future mother-in-law on an episode of Hoarders > JL
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:17 am

RedWingFan wrote:I think it's all a cash grab. WB saw Marvel making money and didn't want to bother with developing a time line of plots or sticking to a plan. They did only ok financially with MOS, then saw dollar signs with BvS. Then again with JL. They can't keep the train on the tracks.


The same number of years lapsed between Man of Steel and Justice League as they did between Iron Man and The Avengers: Loki's Day Out.

However, I concur the reason the movie isn't what it could have been IS because the studio saw "$$$" and used a man's family tragedy as an excuse to push him off the film and bring on the Avengers director to finish it, and they spent all kinds of money changing VFX, colors and bringing the actors back in order to cobble together a new movie over a movie that was 80% finished.

Leave the bias in the closet for now. That's pretty scummy, wouldn't you say?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:18 am

S2M wrote:I informed you thusly, back on My 29th, that JL was going to suck. But you guys get fapping away like Gary & Wyatt - pecking away at your keyboards trying to will the movie to greatness with mere suggestion.

I believe you referred to it as 'The Fappening'.

Seeing your future mother-in-law on an episode of Hoarders > JL


I just think you prefer Marvel to DC. And did your mother-in-law get her problem taken care of? Buy her a vacuum. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:22 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/more-light-shed-on-the-missteps-which-led-to-cobbled-together-justice-league-185?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=JoBloFB



Nothing really that surprising here. More info is sure to leak out.


This is the bottom line, for now. WB has declined to comment.

https://www.thewrap.com/justice-league-zack-snyder-batman-v-superman-wonder-woman/
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:11 am

verslibre wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:I think it's all a cash grab. WB saw Marvel making money and didn't want to bother with developing a time line of plots or sticking to a plan. They did only ok financially with MOS, then saw dollar signs with BvS. Then again with JL. They can't keep the train on the tracks.


The same number of years lapsed between Man of Steel and Justice League as they did between Iron Man and The Avengers: Loki's Day Out.

However, I concur the reason the movie isn't what it could have been IS because the studio saw "$$$" and used a man's family tragedy as an excuse to push him off the film and bring on the Avengers director to finish it, and they spent all kinds of money changing VFX, colors and bringing the actors back in order to cobble together a new movie over a movie that was 80% finished.

Leave the bias in the closet for now. That's pretty scummy, wouldn't you say?

Wasn't it Snyder's idea after finishing MOS to have a piece of kryptonite to Bruce Wayne's door and thus BvS was born. How is that now blamed on the studio?

He had 2 bites at the apple and shit the bed both times. The studio pays the bills and has a right to nudge him in a different direction. He left on his own accord, and it sounds like he used his daughters death as an excuse. My guess is Weldon at least was able to make the film somewhat enjoyable. JL was far better than MOS or bvs, problem is Snyder set that bar so low. Their mistake was hiring him in the first place.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 am

RedWingFan wrote:
verslibre wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:I think it's all a cash grab. WB saw Marvel making money and didn't want to bother with developing a time line of plots or sticking to a plan. They did only ok financially with MOS, then saw dollar signs with BvS. Then again with JL. They can't keep the train on the tracks.


The same number of years lapsed between Man of Steel and Justice League as they did between Iron Man and The Avengers: Loki's Day Out.

However, I concur the reason the movie isn't what it could have been IS because the studio saw "$$$" and used a man's family tragedy as an excuse to push him off the film and bring on the Avengers director to finish it, and they spent all kinds of money changing VFX, colors and bringing the actors back in order to cobble together a new movie over a movie that was 80% finished.

Leave the bias in the closet for now. That's pretty scummy, wouldn't you say?

Wasn't it Snyder's idea after finishing MOS to have a piece of kryptonite to Bruce Wayne's door and thus BvS was born. How is that now blamed on the studio?

He had 2 bites at the apple and shit the bed both times. The studio pays the bills and has a right to nudge him in a different direction. He left on his own accord, and it sounds like he used his daughters death as an excuse. My guess is Weldon at least was able to make the film somewhat enjoyable. JL was far better than MOS or bvs, problem is Snyder set that bar so low. Their mistake was hiring him in the first place.


Don't be an asshole. Read the article I posted. And no, Whedon's changes were not all good. Not all bad, but definitely not all good, for the most part. Too vanilla.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:01 am

verslibre wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:
verslibre wrote:
The same number of years lapsed between Man of Steel and Justice League as they did between Iron Man and The Avengers: Loki's Day Out.

However, I concur the reason the movie isn't what it could have been IS because the studio saw "$$$" and used a man's family tragedy as an excuse to push him off the film and bring on the Avengers director to finish it, and they spent all kinds of money changing VFX, colors and bringing the actors back in order to cobble together a new movie over a movie that was 80% finished.

Leave the bias in the closet for now. That's pretty scummy, wouldn't you say?

Wasn't it Snyder's idea after finishing MOS to have a piece of kryptonite to Bruce Wayne's door and thus BvS was born. How is that now blamed on the studio?

He had 2 bites at the apple and shit the bed both times. The studio pays the bills and has a right to nudge him in a different direction. He left on his own accord, and it sounds like he used his daughters death as an excuse. My guess is Weldon at least was able to make the film somewhat enjoyable. JL was far better than MOS or bvs, problem is Snyder set that bar so low. Their mistake was hiring him in the first place.


Don't be an asshole. Read the article I posted. And no, Whedon's changes were not all good. Not all bad, but definitely not all good, for the most part. Too vanilla.

I did asshole, before you even posted it! Why don't you try reading it and learn something. Here I'll help you by quoting from it.

At first, an insider said, the director’s plan was that “work was gonna be kind of a refuge.”

But then it wasn’t. Snyder was under added pressure because Warner Bros. was embracing “the lighter, different, more confectionary ideas of Joss,” the insider said.


He was going to bury himself in JL, the studio said they wanted him to lighten it up, he said. You know what screw you guys I'm going home because of family issues, not a disagreement with the studios desired direction, a family tragedy. You are wrong like you've been wrong in this entire thread and it's hilarious.
Last edited by RedWingFan on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:13 am

Trying to blame Wheldon for this shitshow after the critical disasters to this point is like blaming your backup QB you brought in for the last 2 minutes of the game and not being able to overcome a 24 point deficit. But everyone needs a fall guy I guess. :lol:

Let's just move on and start talking about how awesome and epic Aquaman is going to be. S2M is completely right. Fap away!
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:27 am

RedWingFan wrote:You know what screw you guys I'm going home because of family issues, not a disagreement with the studios desired direction, a family tragedy.


Yeah, his daughter DIED. If you had a studio exec constantly badgering you about the movie you're making, that they had seen the script for THE YEAR BEFORE, would you try to balance the death of your child and making a movie with the constant micro-management of an exec who only wants to ensure his pre-merger bonus? :roll:

Now who looks bad right about now?

Hint: YOU.

Image
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:31 am

RedWingFan wrote:Let's just move on and start talking about how awesome and epic Aquaman is going to be. S2M is completely right. Fap away!


Legit question: Why do you spend so much more time dumping on DC in this thread than you do salting your tongue on the Marvel nads in the other thread? You're like so many other people in the big comics forums. Why aren't you going on about how amazing Ant-Man was or something? You got a hard-on for DC, don'tcha?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:43 am

verslibre wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:Let's just move on and start talking about how awesome and epic Aquaman is going to be. S2M is completely right. Fap away!


Legit question: Why do you spend so much more time dumping on DC in this thread than you do salting your tongue on the Marvel nads in the other thread? You're like so many other people in the big comics forums. Why aren't you going on about how amazing Ant-Man was or something? You got a hard-on for DC, don'tcha?

Because for the most part Marvel makes top notch movies except for an occasional misfire while DC is currently batting .200 in their current universe.

And Snyder's daughter had already died before he intended to dive head first into JL to help deal with it. It was the studio's desire to change the tone of the movie that was cited as his reason for leaving, it didn't say HE wanted the movie pushed back and endanger the bonuses to execs.
1. Reason for leaving, studio wants a change in tone.
2. Reason given in press release, Family Tragedy.
Who has no reading comprehension? You. :lol:
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:50 am

RedWingFan wrote:And Snyder's daughter had already died before he intended to dive head first into JL to help deal with it. It was the studio's desire to change the tone of the movie that was cited as his reason for leaving, it didn't say HE wanted the movie pushed back and endanger the bonuses to execs.
1. Reason for leaving, studio wants a change in tone.
2. Reason given in press release, Family Tragedy.
Who has no reading comprehension? You. :lol:


You read too much into rhetorical jive, knave. What was meant by that line was that Zack, like any craftsman, intended for his work to be therapeutic and cathartic, neither of which was going to happen with sneering bonus-hungry execs lurching in the halls wanting the film's director to vanillafy the herb-rubbed meat that's already been turning on the rotisserie.

It didn't mean Zack was going to "commit to the movie because" Autumn had passed away.

Might want to renew your GED, RWF, because you're SOL. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:26 am

'Wonder Woman 2’ director teases a new love story and “unbelievable” new characters

Wonder Woman 2 director Patty Jenkins was a guest on Variety’s “Playback” podcast and teased what fans could expect to see in her sequel.

Jenkins doesn’t want to stray too far from the formula of the first movie, but did promise more humor, another great love story, and “unbelievable” new characters.

“It’s really still going to other values of hers, and a similar formula insofar as making a great, enjoyable fun movie but that ultimately in its third act turns some very big issues, and a very big experience that will aim to have slightly more weight and profundity than it has to have. Because that’s a formula that I really like, and I like the idea of taking somebody on a very solid, great journey but that arrives at a bigger question being answered. So it’s like that but because she is Wonder Woman and she’s here now and she’s fully developed, it’s got great fun from the start and great big superhero presence from the start, and is funny and a great love story again and a couple new unbelievable characters who I’m so excited about, who are very different than were in the last movie.”


Jenkins has been working on the Wonder Woman 2 script with DC Films president Geoff Johns. The movie is expected to start shooting next summer for a November 1, 2019 release.


https://batman-news.com/2017/11/30/wonder-woman-2-director-teases-love-story-new-characters/
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:06 am

Image
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:48 am

S2M wrote:
YoungJRNYfan wrote:Justice League had no chance. The production was a chaotic clusterfuck of epic proportion that has to be the worst situation of the modern CBM. Mix that in with tragedy, a lead actor in and out of rehab and another studio not allowing an actor to do something simple like shave his face and there you have the Frankenstein scab that is Justice League. There was a reason why WB launched a confirmed announcement of a new DC Films Banner months before JL's release. JL was basically a "lets just get this thing out, get it over with and move forward" type of picture. Heads need to roll. They got top talent in the industry onboard. I have no idea how Patty Jenkins slithered herself away from WB execs on Wonder Woman. James Wann needs to take notes from Patty how to avoid such major issues and Matt Reeves better bring extra pad locks for his doors in his editing room trailer if his Batman wants to bounce back.

Even producer Charles Roven admitted to having the need to go home from set and down a bottle of Scotch every now and then. That tells you everything you need to know.



I informed you thusly, back on My 29th, that JL was going to suck. But you guys get fapping away like Gary & Wyatt - pecking away at your keyboards trying to will the movie to greatness with mere suggestion.

I believe you referred to it as 'The Fappening'.

Seeing your future mother-in-law on an episode of Hoarders > JL



Only nerds post in here....nerd.
User avatar
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:35 pm

Re: DC Extended Universe THREAD

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:06 am

:D :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5974
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests