If Hilary Wins...

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Monker » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a shame that a bought and paid for, self serving, proven liar, and general slime is your choice for a "Leader".


Clinton is BY FAR the better choice to lead the country compared to Trump. Most of the time Trump has no idea what he is talking about or how what he is proposing will even affect the country. All he knows is what he says pisses people off and draws attention to himself.

That is all he cares about - himself. I just read an article that said he wants to start his own cable channel because the media is so unfair to him...and he gets good ratings so may as well capitalize on it while he can. My God, what an ego - a 24hr Trump channel. All Trump all day and night. What will he do next? Sell his hair follicles for $100 each to prove that it's 'his' hair? Anything for a profit...he has no boundaries, as long as it makes him money.

That's what I think this election is REALLY about for him....a way for him to make a profit. He is a fucking Ferengi.

Talk about lying...Trump used to call news services and give fake names to talk himself up both as a business person and a sex object. Talk about self serving, liar. And, slimey. "Whisper your way to success," Rule of Acquisition #168

Trump university was nothing but a fraudulent business. It wasn't even a 'university'. "Never be afraid to mislabel a product," rule of acquisition #239.

And, "bought and paid for"...Trump himself admits to being on the other side of that scheme...buying and paying into the corruption...or avoiding being taken to court in Texas and Florida for his fake university. "Every man has his price," Rule of acquisition #98.

You can pretend that Trump the Tyrant is different, but he is no different than any other politician, just a bit more of an idiot than W. He is a fraud and the Tea Party bought into his fraud just as deeply as those who signed up for his university. "Dignity and an empty sack...is worth the sack," rule of acquisition #109

Image
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Monker » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:26 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:In your post, you compare Trump and Obama's reaction the Florida massacre, but I didn't watch either and I don't care. When a loss of human life occurs on that scale, who really cares what a politician has to say? Pretty obvious the FBI dropped the ball.


The victims families care. Compassionate people who can empathize with those families care what is said in those moments. People cared when W first spoke during 9/11. It's really no different. Trump dropped the ball and came off sounding like an unempathetic and hate fill person. Obama came off as someone who genuinely cared about the victims and their families.


Lmao. As if the media has been snubbing Hillary or something? Whatever Trump does is irrelevant. Hillary will lose because she is the worst Democratic nominee in history. Also, unlike Obama, she will not energize the young or the minority vote.

[/quote]

You are looking through a microscope and zoomed in on all these little things that you fail to see the big picture.

Obama and Sanders will bring in the youth vote. I do not believe for one moment that Trump will win the youth vote. THAT is hilarious. Besides, historically the youth vote alone does not win elections. Ask Bernie, or Howard Dean.

You know that Trump gets media attention whenever his eyes glow and he turns into Tyranius Trump Rex and goes off on a rampage on something. In the past, during the primaries...this did not hurt him. Nowadays, it does. The Mexican judge thing hurt him. When he says embarrassing things, Republicans distance themselves from him, or even critique him for it, because he is so far away from what a traditional Republican stands for and believes. If Trump were on the Democrat side, I can only imagine was FF and KC would be posting about him. it will be interesting to see what their excuses are after he loses.

But, now the tables are turned. When Tyranious Trump Rex comes around...You get Hillary, Obama, Biden, Sanders, Warren - all of them critiquing Trump. And THAT dominates the news cycle rather than "Gee, I wonder if Trump's crazy antics will hurt him this time?" The Mexican judge thing resulted in a 10pt loss in the polls for Trump...and now Clinton is in the lead in every poll...up to 12pts.

It's different game now. Welcome to the general election where Trump will get beaten down every time he tries to roar.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Monker wrote:Clinton is BY FAR the better choice to lead the country compared to Trump.


KC was talking about Hillary NOT Trump. Why are you utterly incapable of discussing Hillary on her own merits?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12418
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Monker wrote:I do not believe for one moment that Trump will win the youth vote. THAT is hilarious.


But I never said that Trump will win the youth vote. Only that Hillary will lose it, while Democratic nominees have historically won it.

Monker wrote:The victims families care. Compassionate people who can empathize with those families care what is said in those moments. People cared when W first spoke during 9/11.


Stop the bullshit. The only reason you are pretending to care is to attack Trump. If the topic was the victims in the Benghazi attack or collateral victims in an Obama drone strike, you would completely dismiss it. Your relative moral outrage is grotesque.

Monker wrote:And THAT dominates the news cycle rather than "Gee, I wonder if Trump's crazy antics will hurt him this time?"


You assume the “news cycle” still matters. You talk just like your candidate – another old fart who hasn’t kept up with the times. Nobody is waiting for Uncle Cronkite to tell them what to think anymore.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12418
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:50 pm

"You assume the “news cycle” still matters. You talk just like your candidate – another old fart who hasn’t kept up with the times. Nobody is waiting for Uncle Cronkite to tell them what to think anymore."

You are wrong there TNC. Monker clearly does, and he wants the "sheep" to follow.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Monker » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:53 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I do not believe for one moment that Trump will win the youth vote. THAT is hilarious.


But I never said that Trump will win the youth vote. Only that Hillary will lose it, while Democratic nominees have historically won it.


So are you saying the youth would rather stay home than vote for either Clinton or Trump? I don't think so. Between Obama and Sanders trying to keep them on board, and the fact that Tramp is an ass, they will vote for Cinton.

Stop the bullshit. The only reason you are pretending to care is to attack Trump. If the topic was the victims in the Benghazi attack or collateral victims in an Obama drone strike, you would completely dismiss it. Your relative moral outrage is grotesque.


I did not say I cared or did not care. I am saying Obama did care and people saw that...especially when contrasting it to Trump the Tyrant's raging on in his speech.

Monker wrote:And THAT dominates the news cycle rather than "Gee, I wonder if Trump's crazy antics will hurt him this time?"


You assume the “news cycle” still matters. You talk just like your candidate – another old fart who hasn’t kept up with the times. Nobody is waiting for Uncle Cronkite to tell them what to think anymore.
[/quote]

in the other thread, you said, "Trump may be playing the media, but it's a symbiotic relationship. The fact that neither of you realize this, tells me you are the ones ultimately being played."

Since Sanders is no longer in the game, maybe you have joined those being played by Trump.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:48 am

Monker, just give Hillary 50 million and her or Bill will come give you a speech. Even if your from Syria, Iran, Lybia,ect.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Monker » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:53 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monker, just give Hillary 50 million and her or Bill will come give you a speech. Even if your from Syria, Iran, Lybia,ect.


It only takes a few hundred thousand for Trump to get a state attorney general to drop or ignore a fraud case. ""Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to." Rule of Acquisition #3.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 am

Monker wrote:So are you saying the youth would rather stay home than vote for either Clinton or Trump? I don't think so. Between Obama and Sanders trying to keep them on board, and the fact that Tramp is an ass, they will vote for Cinton.


I think the youth vote will lean heavily towards the green party possibly or be spread between other third parties. Bernie's popularity was fueled in part by the internet. Whichever candidate can harness social media, can win with the young. But it's certainly not Hilary. The authenticity gap is just too big for her to close. I will respond to the rest of your bullshit later.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12418
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 am

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monker, just give Hillary 50 million and her or Bill will come give you a speech. Even if your from Syria, Iran, Lybia,ect.


It only takes a few hundred thousand for Trump to get a state attorney general to drop or ignore a fraud case. ""Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to." Rule of Acquisition #3.


Took a page out of the clinton book didi he? How much are they having to pay off Obama's AG?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby SF-Dano » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:00 am

Hillary Clinton - "It's time for the US to start thinking of Iraq as a business opportunity."

Just like her and her cronies profited in Bosnia and Kosovo. She is about fostering war and profiting from it. Right or wrong be damned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMoMajiue24
Image
User avatar
SF-Dano
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:00 am
Location: Near Sacramento missin' my City by the Bay

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monker, just give Hillary 50 million and her or Bill will come give you a speech. Even if your from Syria, Iran, Lybia,ect.


It only takes a few hundred thousand for Trump to get a state attorney general to drop or ignore a fraud case. ""Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to." Rule of Acquisition #3.


How much dors it take Clinton to pay to Obama to drop a treason case?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:23 am

Monker wrote:I did not say I cared or did not care.


The only thing you care about is promoting Hillary while pretending to be straddling the fence of neutrality. You are as big of a partisan fraud as Fact Finder.

Monker wrote:I am saying Obama did care and people saw that...especially when contrasting it to Trump the Tyrant's raging on in his speech.


Truthfully, most "people" did not watch either speech and, come November, won't care.
Of all the things to make an important issue of (rigged trade deals, war crimes, FBI indictment etc.), you decide to go on the warpath about a speech? Really? :roll:

Monker wrote:Since Sanders is no longer in the game, maybe you have joined those being played by Trump.


I was ALWAYS supportive of Trump's unpopular anti-NAFTA stance the same time I was supportive of Bernie's candidacy. Still am. The only person being played is YOU - relentlessly posting DNC propaganda ("she had permission to use a server!") like the good little gagged gimp slave you are. The Corporatocracy will be sure to remember your sacrifices when it is time to mete out rations in the FEMA camp. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12418
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Archetype » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:06 am

It's so funny watching you guys get so incredibly worked up over all this, as if your lives will be drastically impacted one way or another.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby scarab » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:24 am

Archetype wrote:It's so funny watching you guys get so incredibly worked up over all this, as if your lives will be drastically impacted one way or another.



as long as a democrip or a rebloodican wins, you are right, it will never get any better.
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Archetype » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:09 am

scarab wrote:
Archetype wrote:It's so funny watching you guys get so incredibly worked up over all this, as if your lives will be drastically impacted one way or another.



as long as a democrip or a rebloodican wins, you are right, it will never get any better.


They work for each other more than they work for anyone else.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:30 am

Archetype wrote:It's so funny watching you guys get so incredibly worked up over all this, as if your lives will be drastically impacted one way or another.


Off the top of my head....Obamacare impacted the lives of several friends of mine without insurance. I also had friends sent to Afghanistan and Gitmo. While America places too much emphasis on the role of the President, it's inaccurate to say that none of it matters. Maybe you just don't know very many people.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12418
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Archetype wrote:It's so funny watching you guys get so incredibly worked up over all this, as if your lives will be drastically impacted one way or another.


I'm not that worked up. I've known Clinton is going to win for about a year now.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:05 pm

scarab wrote:
Archetype wrote:It's so funny watching you guys get so incredibly worked up over all this, as if your lives will be drastically impacted one way or another.



as long as a democrip or a rebloodican wins, you are right, it will never get any better.


So, then vote for Johnson. At least he is sane.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:17 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I did not say I cared or did not care.


The only thing you care about is promoting Hillary while pretending to be straddling the fence of neutrality. You are as big of a partisan fraud as Fact Finder.


I am not the one going about posting article after article of fiction.

I have simply said that Clinton will be the next President. You can keep pretending differently, but it won't change anything.

Monker wrote:I am saying Obama did care and people saw that...especially when contrasting it to Trump the Tyrant's raging on in his speech.


Truthfully, most "people" did not watch either speech and, come November, won't care.
Of all the things to make an important issue of (rigged trade deals, war crimes, FBI indictment etc.), you decide to go on the warpath about a speech? Really? :roll:


I think plenty of people saw bits of both. Will they remember in November? That depends on how well the PAC's dip into those quotes. From today's perspective, I would say a lot more will remember Trump's stupidity because they are going to be reminded of it constantly in ads - over and over again....while Trump does not have the $'s to even get an ad on TV, and he lost the support of many of the Republican sponsors (including the Koch brothers). He does not have the money nor the support to do to Clinton what the Democrats are going to do to him. Good luck getting it done on Twitter. This is not the primaries where one liners can take down a candidate.

Monker wrote:Since Sanders is no longer in the game, maybe you have joined those being played by Trump.


I was ALWAYS supportive of Trump's unpopular anti-NAFTA stance the same time I was supportive of Bernie's candidacy. Still am. The only person being played is YOU - relentlessly posting DNC propaganda ("she had permission to use a server!") like the good little gagged gimp slave you are. The Corporatocracy will be sure to remember your sacrifices when it is time to mete out rations in the FEMA camp. :roll:


No reason to even reply at this point. You are very desperate. It's a bit sad, really.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Monker wrote:I am not the one going about posting article after article of fiction.

You are even lazier. You repeat lies (“Hillary had permission to use a private server!”) without any accreditation whatsoever. At least FF makes the effort to copy n paste, no small feat when you consider how much he likes using his mouse-hand to squeeze his nuts like a stress ball.
Monker wrote:I have simply said that Clinton will be the next President.

Here we go with the “Little Miss Neutrality” routine again.
If you truly had no horse in this race, you would not be constantly promoting Hillary and Obama.
Have the courage of your political convictions, pussy.

Monker wrote:I think plenty of people saw bits of both.

Yeah ok. And then they turned the channel and forgot. The only people still getting tingles up their (shaved) legs when Obama makes a speech are you and Chris Mathews.
Monker wrote:From today's perspective, I would say a lot more will remember Trump's stupidity because they are going to be reminded of it constantly in ads - over and over again....while Trump does not have the $'s to even get an ad on TV, and he lost the support of many of the Republican sponsors (including the Koch brothers). He does not have the money nor the support to do to Clinton what the Democrats are going to do to him. Good luck getting it done on Twitter. This is not the primaries where one liners can take down a candidate.

A few things…
In elections, things change fast all the time. Most of this is irrelevant.
Secondly, maybe the Koch Bros. can go fund Hillary. She is more their type anyway.
And third, I am already seeing anti-Hillary ads all over the place.
Monker wrote:No reason to even reply at this point.

You’re right. You’re lies don’t work around here. Maybe try a different forum where you haven't been exposed?
Monker wrote:You are very desperate. It's a bit sad, really.

Doesn't change the fact that you were caught on this forum repeating lies verbatim, word-for-word from the Hillary campaign. And if that's not desperate, I don't know what is.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12418
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: If Hilary Wins...

Postby Archetype » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:36 pm

You guys don't even know what a truly effective, loving and attentive national leader looks like. Watch this and then consider if your squabbling over Trump and Clinton is really worth the energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xbwAu6xwA
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Previous

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests