New Nightwish DVD will be out by Christmas

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

New Nightwish DVD will be out by Christmas

Postby Archetype » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:41 am

Can't wait for this. They recorded their shows in Vancouver, London and Shanghai as well as their festival appearances in Finland.

Link

I saw them in Colorado Springs back in March. Absolutely one of the best live performances I've ever been to. I'm glad they've had a lot of professional recording of the Endless Forms Most Beautiful tour. They're on fire.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Re: New Nightwish DVD will be out by Christmas

Postby Archetype » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:30 am

Unofficial fan-made trailer. Still conveys the excitement though. Nightwish have proven to be one of the best live bands out there by far.

YouTube link
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Re: New Nightwish DVD will be out by Christmas

Postby Archetype » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:26 am

"Vehicle of Spirit" the new live DVD will be out November 4th. Two full shows and a ton of bonus footage. I'm pretty stoked.
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Return to Death By Stereo