Chicago replaces Jason Scheff on lead vocals and bass

A bit of music and a bunch of RWNJs wasting my bandwidth

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Chicago replaces Jason Scheff on lead vocals and bass

Postby yulog » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm

tj wrote:
slucero wrote:This version of Chicago is pretty damn amazing... and they got Putins brother on vox..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZHiCdVQN8

(seriously though, this band is fucking amazing)

These guys are awesome. I enjoy their videos more than the actual band at this point.

Yeah, these guys are fantastic would love to hear them live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRw4kRnay0g
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby Abitaman » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:56 am

I got tired of Chicago concerts because they acted like the cds they release after Cetera left, did not exist. Nothing was ever played live from those cds except in the 80's.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby marco17 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:49 am

Abitaman wrote:I got tired of Chicago concerts because they acted like the cds they release after Cetera left, did not exist. Nothing was ever played live from those cds except in the 80's.

That was my beef too. My generation heard those songs and then became fans of earlier work. If it weren't for those albums, Chicago would have been retired years ago.
marco17
8 Track

Postby tj » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:37 pm

tj
Cassette Tape

Postby tj » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:42 am

Robert Lamm say that Chicago could go on without any founding members. http://ultimateclassicrock.com/chicago- ... l-members/

Perhaps the can go the route of the Glenn Miller Orchestra. Miller's plane disappeared during WWII.

From Wikipedia: "After the disappearance of Glenn Miller in 1944, the band was reconstituted under the direction of Tex Beneke, its lead tenor saxophonist, singer, and one of Miller's longtime close friends. A few years later, the Miller estate, having parted ways with Beneke, hired Ray McKinley, principal drummer in Miller's Army Air Force band, to organize a new "ghost band" in 1956.

Hollywood contributed to the band's popularity and that of its founder and original members with the 1953 release of The Glenn Miller Story on the big screen. The band garnered award nominations and box office success, as well as top hit status for its soundtrack album in 1954.

The Glenn Miller Orchestra has recorded and performed under various leaders, from 1956 to this day. Singer Nick Hilscher became the director of the touring band in 2012, replacing previous director Gary Tole."
tj
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind