Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

A bit of music and a bunch of RWNJs wasting my bandwidth

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:56 am

Hearing that Comey and Mueller both covered up sexual assault allegations inside the FBI, and possibly paid off some accusers.

Hmmmmmmmmm.... :shock:

https://truepundit.com/as-fbi-directors ... ming-rate/
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:23 am

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:35 am

'MONTHS' OF MESSAGES
DOJ has ‘over 10,000 texts’ between FBI lovers on Mueller team who shared anti-Trump messages
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:51 am

Monker, am I spelling this right...

BUZZINGA! :wink:

"The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews."
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:55 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:More liberal bullshit crumbles. Can you believe it? Monkers wrong again, and again, and again.

http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... ances.html

http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... -vote.html

But it's Faux Nooz, so it doesn't count! :mrgreen:

So much shit hitting the fan in the democrat world, with more to come.....
steveo777
MP3

Postby Memorex » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 am

Sad how political every agency has become. Every single thing is a manipulation.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:18 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:I guess it was nice knowing Al Franken. Bye Al.

It's not like he was a Kennedy. You know, the "Lion of the Senate"? The murderer liberals kept reelecting.

Looks like Al is resigning tomorrow.

Next up is either Rep. Sid Kavulich , D Pa.
Or
Sid Blumenthal

Not sure which Sid yet.. :lol:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Looks like the dems are gearing up to sweep the 2018 midterms. The sleazier they are, the more they like them. :lol:

Sex scandal after sex scandal....
Identity politics....
Antifa, which the dems own....
Using FBI and other govt agencies as political weapons...
Race baiting and calling everyone racists...

Yup, grab the popcorn, it's gonna be an interesting ride.
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:

It's not like he was a Kennedy. You know, the "Lion of the Senate"? The murderer liberals kept reelecting.

Looks like Al is resigning tomorrow.

Next up is either Rep. Sid Kavulich , D Pa.
Or
Sid Blumenthal

Not sure which Sid yet.. :lol:

If he resigns, Democrats can claim purity if Moore wins. It's a lame trap. McConnell needs to reconsider investigating Moore if he wins. All of this is about control. Moore needs to win to stop a Democrat Senate seat, but then he needs to be removed for another Republican.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm

steveo777 wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:More liberal bullshit crumbles. Can you believe it? Monkers wrong again, and again, and again.

http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... ances.html

http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... -vote.html

But it's Faux Nooz, so it doesn't count! :mrgreen:

So much shit hitting the fan in the democrat world, with more to come.....

You sure as hell won't hear about it on the Clinton News Network, MSNBC, or lying fake news ABC.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:32 pm

TNC, please watch these. as well as everyone else. Great job of putting everything together.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/567055767900 ... show-clips

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/567055334700 ... show-clips
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:36 pm

GOP lawmakers say they have heard new stories about political bias or interference within the FBI on the eve of new testimony Thursday by FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) said Wednesday he interviewed a recently retired FBI supervisor who told him he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community.

The agent found the instruction concerning because his unit had gathered incontrovertible evidence showing a major al Qaeda figure had directed the attack and the information had already been briefed to President Obama, the lawmaker said.

In the days after the 2012 attack, Obama administration officials initially said it was related to spontaneous Muslim anger over an anti-Islam video tape and not a planned-out act of terrorism.

DeSantis argued the example highlights the politicization of the FBI.

"What operational reason would there be to issue an edict to agents telling them, in the face of virtually conclusive evidence to the contrary, not to categorize the Benghazi attack as a result of terrorism? By placing the interests of the Obama administration over the public's interests, the order is yet another data point highlighting the politicization of the FBI," DeSantis said.

DeSantis and several other lawmakers say they plan to press Wray at a hearing Thursday before the House Judiciary Committee about growing concerns that certain FBI supervisors allowed political bias to cloud judgments or decisions.

FBI officials did not immediately return a call seeking comment about DeSantis's allegations.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Monker, am I spelling this right...

BUZZINGA! :wink:

Don't forget to demand a proper definition, like Monker did with globalism.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:04 am

From what I am gathering, more allegations are coming out about him? If so, then being forced to resign is what he deserves. Especially after lecturing others about sexual misconduct. I guess it's to late for him to use the payoff slush fund that was set up for these legislators.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:19 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey F.F., Boomie, TNC, lookie here.

https://www.americasfreedomfighters.com ... s-dropped/

What happened to all those big mouthed liberals here?

I think it's going to take A LOT of pressure for Mueller to drop the charges against Flynn. The revelation about the FBI investigator on Mueller's probe raises serious questions about it. Political bias has no place in such a thing. It's my personal position that this is just a tactic to thwart Trump's Presidency. It won't be the last. I expect the establishment to continue to try and break Trump through his entire term.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:27 am

Fact Finder wrote:Hearing that Comey and Mueller both covered up sexual assault allegations inside the FBI, and possibly paid off some accusers.

Hmmmmmmmmm.... :shock:

https://truepundit.com/as-fbi-directors ... ming-rate/

I saw that on Tuesday Comey tweeted telling the public to remember that FBI is honest and trustworthy and will always be independent. I'm surprised he didn't add that they were above being questioned. Perhaps he would have made a greater impact if he addressed the statements about people witnessing he was writing up his decision on the Clinton email investigation BEFORE all the evidence was reviewed.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 am

Memorex wrote:Sad how political every agency has become. Every single thing is a manipulation.

It's seems to me it's been this way for a very, VERY LONG TIME. I would go as far as to say for decades.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:33 am

steveo777 wrote:Looks like the dems are gearing up to sweep the 2018 midterms. The sleazier they are, the more they like them. :lol:

Sex scandal after sex scandal....
Identity politics....
Antifa, which the dems own....
Using FBI and other govt agencies as political weapons...
Race baiting and calling everyone racists...

Yup, grab the popcorn, it's gonna be an interesting ride.

I'm out of popcorn from the last general election. 8)
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:43 am

Fact Finder wrote:GOP lawmakers say they have heard new stories about political bias or interference within the FBI on the eve of new testimony Thursday by FBI Director Christopher Wray.

The agent found the instruction concerning because his unit had gathered incontrovertible evidence showing a major al Qaeda figure had directed the attack and the information had already been briefed to President Obama, the lawmaker said.

In the days after the 2012 attack, Obama administration officials initially said it was related to spontaneous Muslim anger over an anti-Islam video tape and not a planned-out act of terrorism.

Of course. You wouldn't want that to get out on the heels of a POTUS up for re-election that told the public that ISIS was the JV team of terrorism and was painting a picture that we had ISIS "on the run" and much less effective.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:47 am

Donald Trump Jr. questioned for 10 hours yesterday. Results, nothing.

FBI Director being dragged in front of Trey Gowdy ten minutes from when I post this about fraud and corruption.

At 11:45 E.T. Franken to give announcement on Senate floor. Ed Henry thinks," If your resigning, you just do it. You don't go to the Senate Floor unless you won't resign". We'll see.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:24 am

Franken resigns amid additional sexual misconduct allegations. As the saying goes, "Another One Bites The Dust".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:05 am

Boomchild wrote:Franken resigns amid additional sexual misconduct allegations. As the saying goes, "Another One Bites The Dust".

Makes you wonder when Al Gore is going to get caught.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:09 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Donald Trump Jr. questioned for 10 hours yesterday. Results, nothing.

:wink:

But Trump Jr. claimed attorney-client privilege in declining to respond to queries about that discussion with his father because a lawyer was in the room when it took place. The discussion between then-Republican candidate Trump and his son took place after the emails became public, Schiff said. Trump Jr. released the emails in July.

“In my view there is no attorney-client privilege that protects a discussion between father and son,” Schiff told reporters after the closed-door testimony had ended.

We will be following up with his counsel,” Schiff said.

A person familiar with knowledge of Trump Jr’s testimony said Trump had said repeatedly he did not remember things he was asked about, including some details about information provided by Russians during the Trump Tower meeting.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/trumps-eldest-son-questioned-in-congress-about-russia-idUSKBN1E028Y
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:26 am

And on a side note.......

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Franken resigns amid additional sexual misconduct allegations. As the saying goes, "Another One Bites The Dust".

Did I hear this correctly, Al Franken has suggested that his demise as a politician is Donald Trump's fault??
Last edited by Boomchild on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:38 am

Fact Finder wrote:GOP lawmakers say they have heard new stories about political bias or interference within the FBI on the eve of new testimony Thursday by FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) said Wednesday he interviewed a recently retired FBI supervisor who told him he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community.

DeSantis argued the example highlights the politicization of the FBI.

"What operational reason would there be to issue an edict to agents telling them, in the face of virtually conclusive evidence to the contrary, not to categorize the Benghazi attack as a result of terrorism? By placing the interests of the Obama administration over the public's interests, the order is yet another data point highlighting the politicization of the FBI," DeSantis said.

DeSantis and several other lawmakers say they plan to press Wray at a hearing Thursday before the House Judiciary Committee about growing concerns that certain FBI supervisors allowed political bias to cloud judgments or decisions.

FBI officials did not immediately return a call seeking comment about DeSantis's allegations.

Looks like this is going to get really good.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:41 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:

Did I hear this correctly, Al Franken has suggested that his demise as a politician is Donald Trump'd fault??

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Franken should go back into comedy now. He could have a show paying an old geezer running around sexually harassing young good looking chicks and speed-slapping the top of an even older geezers bald head. He'd be the modern day Benny Hill.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm

verslibre wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Donald Trump Jr. questioned for 10 hours yesterday. Results, nothing.

But Trump Jr. claimed attorney-client privilege in declining to respond to queries about that discussion with his father because a lawyer was in the room when it took place. The discussion between then-Republican candidate Trump and his son took place after the emails became public, Schiff said. Trump Jr. released the emails in July.

“In my view there is no attorney-client privilege that protects a discussion between father and son,” Schiff told reporters after the closed-door testimony had ended.

We will be following up with his counsel,” Schiff said.

A person familiar with knowledge of Trump Jr’s testimony said Trump had said repeatedly he did not remember things he was asked about, including some details about information provided by Russians during the Trump Tower meeting.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/trumps-eldest-son-questioned-in-congress-about-russia-idUSKBN1E028Y

The whole Russia bullshit has been disproven as paid for by the Clintons, and the DNC. Currently it's being proven the FBI had a part in it. Guess you've missed everything I've posted on it. But then again, you miss so much. Certainly monker has been smart enough to shut up. Guess that makes him smarter then you, and that's VERY sad. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 pm

The Mueller Investigation is Dead. Just about.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/07/from- ... heres-why/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind