President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Memorex wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:People can try and excuse what he said as much as you want but when you've got hundreds of people chanting 'send her back', we are living in a scary time and that isn't being dramatic. There is no excusing it.

Why is that scary? Like honestly, explain what is scary about a group of people wanting a person they dislike to leave the country, especially one that dislikes this country and has supported terrorist organizations (yes, she has)? Not to mention she broke a few laws along the way.

But even if she was born in Oklahoma and raised on apple pie and loved this country to death, what would be scary about people chanting? I guess I just don't see the part that is supposed to scare anyone. I mean, surely you know I could find much harsher things from the liberal side said about Trump or other Republicans, right?

Fake outrage makes you look unintelligent. Don't do that to yourself, it's a bad look. I think we are all better than that.

Look mate, if you don't see a group of white people chanting 'Send her back' then fine, let's just leave it here.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:55 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Sure he may be racist, insight violence and most likely be a rapist, but he has a great health care plan.

Not what I was saying whatsoever....
The attendees at these rallies are as likely to send an elected official back as they are to actually lock up Hillary.
Rhetoric at the end of the day is just that - rhetoric. Should Trump be more reserved with his rhetoric? Perhaps.

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Ok great, whataboutism

Nah, just pointing out your obvious partisan hypocrisy when it comes to violence.
For someone who rarely engages in politics, just I find it odd that your hackles get raised over words instead of actual deeds.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:38 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:
Memorex wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:People can try and excuse what he said as much as you want but when you've got hundreds of people chanting 'send her back', we are living in a scary time and that isn't being dramatic. There is no excusing it.

Why is that scary? Like honestly, explain what is scary about a group of people wanting a person they dislike to leave the country, especially one that dislikes this country and has supported terrorist organizations (yes, she has)? Not to mention she broke a few laws along the way.

But even if she was born in Oklahoma and raised on apple pie and loved this country to death, what would be scary about people chanting? I guess I just don't see the part that is supposed to scare anyone. I mean, surely you know I could find much harsher things from the liberal side said about Trump or other Republicans, right?

Fake outrage makes you look unintelligent. Don't do that to yourself, it's a bad look. I think we are all better than that.

Look mate, if you don't see a group of white people chanting 'Send her back' then fine, let's just leave it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2SFR9l4HUw

If you can answer me honestly, I'd respect you more. Why don't you rail on the violent rhetoric and racist comments aimed at Trump and his supporters? If you are so up in arms about all of this and if this type of thing bothers you, why should it matter which side you support? When you start condemning the left, you will have an argument. Until then, you are just hypocritical.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:12 am

I condemn any racism or bigotry on the left. Now condemn your racist president.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:05 am

Memorex wrote:

As I've pointed out before, the "scary" thing about it all is the hive mind that follows 45. Omar has never publicly expressed support for al-Qaeda, so that's bullshit. But nobody cares, because that's something they would like to believe is true, since they feel it justifies their aggressiveness.

At the very least, "Why don't you go back where you came from?" is in and of itself an expression of failure. It signifies you don't want to work with somebody, that their absence would just make everything easier. (That's why 45 hates opposition, detests criticism, and holds rallies — they aren't rallies for the people so much as pep talks for himself. For a guy with such a gargantuan ego. I'm getting a whiff of an inferiority complex that may be roughly the same size.) But that's too bad, since nobody is going away.

Also, something tells me you're being hypocritical about this. Would you mind if this poster was pasted to every public wall and light pole in your city? I bet you would.

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:45 am

Shameful, disgraceful and a really seriously bad reflection upon the USA. There is no grey area here. It was mob racism supported and enjoyed by the presidump at the podium.
His expected usual bullshit tactic of denying and lying in the face of the actual footage is simply outrageous.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:30 am

Andrew wrote:His expected usual bullshit tactic of denying and lying in the face of the actual footage is simply outrageous.

The Hive should be furious with their esteemed leader for throwing their collective asses under the bus like that. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:13 pm

verslibre wrote:
Andrew wrote:His expected usual bullshit tactic of denying and lying in the face of the actual footage is simply outrageous.

The Hive should be furious with their esteemed leader for throwing their collective asses under the bus like that. :lol:

Love that he is calling them out. Some are vile. Some are just low IQ/lame ideas. All they do is complain and fake outrage. Like AOC at the border fence with her staged pictures outside of, yes, a parking lot, etc. They were elected to congress. That ought to put the needs of Americans ahead of their agenda. I truly see them as pieces of shit. The worst of politicians. Not cause Trump told me to, but because I have a brain and see through them. Not all Dems, just some.

Most Democrats I know personally are great people.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Memorex wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Love that he is calling them out. Some are vile. Some are just low IQ/lame ideas. All they do is complain and fake outrage. Like AOC at the border fence with her staged pictures outside of, yes, a parking lot, etc.

And, what you believe is propaganda and lies, like the crap you posted above about AOC:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-e ... rking-lot/

You are not basing your opinion on reality, but an alternate universe that Trump has invented and makes up as he goes along.

He isn't calling anybody out. He is jut making up more bullshit for people like you to eat up like candy.

The problem is that this time it backfired a bit. So, he has to make up more lies that he didn't like thechant, that he moved on from it right away, etc. And, I'm sure you believe all of that bullshit, too.

They were elected to congress. That ought to put the needs of Americans ahead of their agenda. I truly see them as pieces of shit. The worst of politicians. Not cause Trump told me to, but because I have a brain and see through them. Not all Dems, just some.

You have a brain that bases it's opinion on Alex Jones and InfoWars. That is NOT very impressive at all.

Whatever. Perhaps instead of pulling shit out of his ass for his latest distraction maybe Trump should actually lead this nation.

Most Democrats I know personally are great people.

Yeah, we have heard the "and I'm sure some are good people" line before.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 pm

Monker wrote:
Memorex wrote:Love that he is calling them out. Some are vile. Some are just low IQ/lame ideas. All they do is complain and fake outrage. Like AOC at the border fence with her staged pictures outside of, yes, a parking lot, etc.

And, what you believe is propaganda and lies, like the crap you posted above about AOC:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-e ... rking-lot/

You are not basing your opinion on reality, but an alternate universe that Trump has invented and makes up as he goes along.

The Snopes article clarifies that the staged pics were taken at a road instead of a parking lot. Sick burn, dude. :roll:
Do you even read the links you post?

Monker wrote:You have a brain that bases it's opinion on Alex Jones and InfoWars. That is NOT very impressive at all.

And yet your brain couldn't see through the most obvious lie since Iraqi WMD a.k.a. Russiagate.
In addition to that, you were manipulated into believing multiple other BS lies - including Hillary had permission to have a private server.
You are in no position to be lecturing anybody on ANYTHING.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:29 am

While you guys are busy dissecting a WWE-style Trump campaign "speech", here is a link to an article actually worth talking about.

https://prospect.org/article/last-legis ... ity-abuses

With proposed legislation like this, Warren is effectively undercutting Trump's claim to populism. Good for her.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:58 am

Ocasio-Cortez wasn’t the first or last person to get emotional after reaching that fence. “She finally got to the fence and right beyond that road, way to the left, was the [migrant tent city] camp, and it represented something that made her emotional,” Aguirre told us. “I’ve been out there, and some people get mad, some people cry, some people pray. No one questioned her [when the photographs were posted] last year.”

Aguirre pointed out that during the 2018 protest he was on assignment for the Texas Tribune, and he — like most Americans at the time — didn’t know who Ocasio-Cortez was.

“It was just a genuine, found moment,” he said. “If we [the news media] weren’t there she still would have broken down, I think. She could see the entrance to the camps out in the distance.”

Aguirre, a freelancer whose work has also been published by the New York Times and Associated Press, told us the photographs of Ocasio-Cortez were just a few of many he captured at the protest that day, which some celebrities also attended, including singer Sia, model Amber Heard, and actresses Lena Dunham and Mira Sorvino.

Reporting that real but politically inconvenient events were actually staged is a long-standing practice at InfoWars. Jones was successfully sued for defamation by parents of children who were slain in the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre after Jones led his fans to believe the shooting was staged, and some of them relentlessly tormented those parents, believing them to be acting on behalf of a vague cabal seeking to undermine national sovereignty.
Monker
MP3

Postby Memorex » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Monker wrote:Ocasio-Cortez wasn’t the first or last person to get emotional after reaching that fence. “She finally got to the fence and right beyond that road, way to the left, was the [migrant tent city] camp, and it represented something that made her emotional,” Aguirre told us. “I’ve been out there, and some people get mad, some people cry, some people pray. No one questioned her [when the photographs were posted] last year.”

Aguirre pointed out that during the 2018 protest he was on assignment for the Texas Tribune, and he — like most Americans at the time — didn’t know who Ocasio-Cortez was.

“It was just a genuine, found moment,” he said. “If we [the news media] weren’t there she still would have broken down, I think. She could see the entrance to the camps out in the distance.”

Aguirre, a freelancer whose work has also been published by the New York Times and Associated Press, told us the photographs of Ocasio-Cortez were just a few of many he captured at the protest that day, which some celebrities also attended, including singer Sia, model Amber Heard, and actresses Lena Dunham and Mira Sorvino.

Reporting that real but politically inconvenient events were actually staged is a long-standing practice at InfoWars. Jones was successfully sued for defamation by parents of children who were slain in the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre after Jones led his fans to believe the shooting was staged, and some of them relentlessly tormented those parents, believing them to be acting on behalf of a vague cabal seeking to undermine national sovereignty.

Oh stop it. This is about as silly as it gets. Such fake emotion. It makes me uncomfortable to know there are people out there like you that will pretend to care about this. There are 100's of articles disputing her claims. Drinking toilet water? Jesus. If you buy that I have some ocean-front property for you in Arizona.

Reminder - the people in those facilities made a choice to overrun our system. So I don't give a rats ass about how often their ping pong privileges are. They are eating a lot fucking better than some people in this country. Think about that.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Memorex wrote:Oh stop it. This is about as silly as it gets.

Yes, repeating the politics of InfoWars is about as silly as it gets. But, you did it.

Such fake emotion.

No emotion at all...you are projecting your own hate filled thoughts that you posted above.

It makes me uncomfortable to know there are people out there like you that will pretend to care about this.

And, more projection. YOU are the one who cared enough about it to post it. I simply called out your bullshit for what it is.

I don't care if AOC went to the border and cried. But, you making a spectacle out of a lie revolving around it and using it as an excuse to hate the "squad" is ridiculous and "silly", as you say. If you are going to give an example of why you hate these people, you can at least base it in reality...and not the lies and bullshit made up on InfoWars.

There are 100's of articles disputing her claims. Drinking toilet water? Jesus. If you buy that I have some ocean-front property for you in Arizona.

Who cares? Some refugee told her that they were told to drink out of the toilet because the sink didn't work. YOU are the one making yet another spectacle out of it because Trump is the one implementing the policies that have created such a situation. Get over it already.

Reminder - the people in those facilities made a choice to overrun our system.

That is more political bullshit on your part. They made a choice to try to claim refugee status in the US. That is all they did. Do you think this is any different than any mass migration of any time in our countries history? I

So I don't give a rats ass about how often their ping pong privileges are. They are eating a lot fucking better than some people in this country. Think about that.

Prisoners on death row are treated better. Think about that.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Monker wrote:
Memorex wrote:Such fake emotion.

No emotion at all...you are projecting your own hate filled thoughts that you posted above.

Left without comment.

The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:28 pm

Nothing remotely staged about this at all! :roll:

The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:10 am

AOC has some photos taken that look staged, where she is upset standing in front of building were children are being detained in bad conditions.

If that's the only thing you can find on her then fine.

Trump is a racist piece of shit.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:21 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Trump is a racist piece of shit.

Such a racist pos that he is responsible for the biggest federal criminal justice reform in decades.
Such a racist that 3,000 federal inmates are about to be released (many black) for minor drug offenses.

You have fun combing over words. Meanwhile, real change is happening that impacts actual people - including minorities.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:15 am

Any pic that shows AOC's ass is great. She's hawt. Krump hates her because he knows he can't grab her by the pussy or she'll drop-kick his orange arse back into that great video that shows off his bitchin' arhythmic dance moves. :lol:

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:33 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:AOC has some photos taken that look staged, where she is upset standing in front of building were children are being detained in bad conditions.

Well no, it's her low IQ and the green new deal pile of shit. Oh, and Amazon. What a dumb fucking idiot.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby RPM » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:35 am

Memorex wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:AOC has some photos taken that look staged, where she is upset standing in front of building were children are being detained in bad conditions.

Well no, it's her low IQ and the green new deal pile of shit. Oh, and Amazon. What a dumb fucking idiot.

Exactly. 25,000 good paying jobs down the toilet. she is a disaster for the dems and they will make sure she is out
come next election. President Trump is using a brilliant strategy of making the four freshman lunatics the face of the party
and Nancy cant seem to do anything about it. I bet pelosi would love to ring her neck....back to the title of this thread
It certainly was a wonderful parade......
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:11 pm

RPM wrote:Exactly. 25,000 good paying jobs down the toilet. she is a disaster for the dems and they will make sure she is out
come next election. President Trump is using a brilliant strategy of making the four freshman lunatics the face of the party
and Nancy cant seem to do anything about it. I bet pelosi would love to ring her neck....back to the title of this thread

LOL...it would make sense if they represented a majority of the party, but they don't. IMO, it is very unlikely that any of them will win the nomination because: They, along with Bernie Sanders, represent a minority of the party. They are splitting the far left vote among them. There are more moderate choices, like Biden, or Warren, or even Kamala Harris. Trump's obsession with them is sure to help the rest of candidates.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Exactly. 25,000 good paying jobs down the toilet. she is a disaster for the dems and they will make sure she is out

LOL...it would make sense if they represented a majority of the party, but they don't. IMO, it is very unlikely that any of them will win the nomination because: They, along with Bernie Sanders, represent a minority of the party. They are splitting the far left vote among them. There are more moderate choices, like Biden, or Warren, or even Kamala Harris. Trump's obsession with them is sure to help the rest of candidates.

RPM was talking about the freshmen four losing their congressional seats - NOT president. None of the squad are even running for the party's nomination. Seriously, just stop talking about politics. :roll:
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:20 am

Monker wrote:

Ignoring the comment about the 4 congresswomen not winning the nomination (which they aren't competing for), I think it's clear America don't want a moderate. Trump will destroy Biden (though Biden will destroy himself before it gets to that point)
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:43 am

Still staggers me that anyone would want that divisive, racist, crooked asshole representing your country.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Andrew wrote:Still staggers me that anyone would want that divisive, racist, crooked asshole representing your country.

If the alternative had won, we would probably be in the middle of World War 3 right now. So yeah, I'm more than ok with it.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:47 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Still staggers me that anyone would want that divisive, racist, crooked asshole representing your country.

If the alternative had won, we would probably be in the middle of World War 3 right now. So yeah, I'm more than ok with it.

There is zero credible evidence of that. More bluff and deflectionist BS to escape addressing the question. On the same plane of hypothetical thinking, Drumpf could equally be at war with Canada or Mexico if he wins again.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:45 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Except it's Trump that ripped up the Iranian deal and will lead the country into another shambles.

We all dislike Clinton I'm sure, if she would have won then it would have been more of the same (which is why some people took the punt on Trump to mix things up a bit). But there's no proper evidence to say we would be in 'World War 3' right now at all.

Trump has surrounded himself with pro-war people.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:45 pm

Now, that said, Obama was bombing 7 countries at once I think at one time so I'm not saying he's any better when it came to it.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:25 pm

Andrew wrote:There is zero credible evidence of that.

During the debates, Hillary said she wanted to establish a no-fly zone. That is an act of war. Sorry.

While we are on the topic of insufficient evidence....any updates on the dossiers credibility? The last link you provided as proof actually said the dossier was misinformation.

More bluff and deflectionist BS to escape addressing the question.

Your question has been answered multiple times now.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara