The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:45 pm

Aaron wrote:Brother I know a lot of people with higher education than I have that support Trump.

I think 95% of Trump supporters are complete and utter morons. America has a dangerous problem with stupid people. Sorry, that's just how the country is seen around the world these days. I do realize you don't get a view of the outside world from the very insular view American's have, but its no less true.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Aaron » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:51 pm

Brother you can have that view. I live here. From the US he is the only one looking after the blue collar people. Bitch all you want, he's the only guy swinging for the little guy. And he's a fighter. That's all you need to know.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:59 pm

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:Brother I know a lot of people with higher education than I have that support Trump.

I think 95% of Trump supporters are complete and utter morons. America has a dangerous problem with stupid people. Sorry, that's just how the country is seen around the world these days. I do realize you don't get a view of the outside world from the very insular view American's have, but its no less true.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:03 pm

FM anyone worthy can just ring my digits. 1(uSA INVENTED IT) 812 350 0683 and I will field any calls coming in from someone competent.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Pelata » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:18 am

Trump looks out for nobody but Trump. Looking out for "blue collar people"? That is completely laughable. He looks after himself first and his fellow rich people second.

I'm in the US. I voted for GWB, then I voted for McCain. DJT is a monumental piece of shit. A self-worshipping, repugnant, brick-headed moron. Anyone thinking he gives a fuck about anyone beyond their vote is laughable. This has nothing to do with Republican policy. This has everything to do with a pseudo-celebrity psychopath fooling everyone into thinking he's somehow the great hope everyone have been clamoring for their whole lives.

Hook. Line. Sinker.
Pelata
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:51 am

I appreciate your view. Opinions vary. I look at results and from my view he delivered as President. I don't care about mean X, I care about results and the dude is a fighter and a winner.

Pelata wrote:Trump looks out for nobody but Trump. Looking out for "blue collar people"? That is completely laughable. He looks after himself first and his fellow rich people second.

I'm in the US. I voted for GWB, then I voted for McCain. DJT is a monumental piece of shit. A self-worshipping, repugnant, brick-headed moron. Anyone thinking he gives a fuck about anyone beyond their vote is laughable. This has nothing to do with Republican policy. This has everything to do with a pseudo-celebrity psychopath fooling everyone into thinking he's somehow the great hope everyone have been clamoring for their whole lives.

Hook. Line. Sinker.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

Aaron wrote:And he's a fighter.

He is fighting to save his own ass, as usual. It's the only thing he cares about.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:57 pm

Aaron wrote: the dude is a fighter and a winner.

WINNER?? LOL

What planet are you on. He's lost everything since the 2016 election (thanks Russia)
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Pelata » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:58 pm

Aaron wrote:I care about results and the dude is a fighter and a winner.

He fights like an angry toddler. Everything is a tantrum. Everything is a conspiracy against him. He waves his hands and stomps his feet and repeats proven lies over and over and over. It amazes me that anyone with a modicum of intellect falls for his bullshit.

Results? His biggest results are pushing the two sides farther apart, awakening the sleeping racists in this country, and convincing people windmills give you cancer.

But, if the idiot can put his face on a bible and sell it, he does have balls.
Pelata
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:16 am

Pelata wrote:

He fights like an angry toddler. Everything is a tantrum. Everything is a conspiracy against him. He waves his hands and stomps his feet and repeats proven lies over and over and over. It amazes me that anyone with a modicum of intellect falls for his bullshit.

Results? His biggest results are pushing the two sides farther apart, awakening the sleeping racists in this country, and convincing people windmills give you cancer.

The only major accomplishment in Trump's 4yrs was a corporate tax cut.

He did NOTHING for the American worker...which is why the UAW endorsed Biden. When Biden held his rally with UAW worker, Trump had a fake rally where he PAID PEOPLE to attend and he lied to the American people pretending to be at a rally where union members supported him.

That is the type of crap Trump tries to pull off with everything. He says all this crap that he thinks people support but his actions are for corporate America and the rich.
Monker
MP3

Postby Pelata » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:24 am

Monker wrote:
Pelata wrote:

The only major accomplishment in Trump's 4yrs was a corporate tax cut.

He did NOTHING for the American worker...which is why the UAW endorsed Biden. When Biden held his rally with UAW worker, Trump had a fake rally where he PAID PEOPLE to attend and he lied to the American people pretending to be at a rally where union members supported him.

That is the type of crap Trump tries to pull off with everything. He says all this crap that he thinks people support but his actions are for corporate America and the rich.

^^^ THIS

He's a lifelong grifter...it's his default setting.
Pelata
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:34 am

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote: the dude is a fighter and a winner.

WINNER?? LOL

What planet are you on. He's lost everything since the 2016 election (thanks Russia)

https://youtu.be/ci7b7EGiqOU?t=56
Monker
MP3

Postby Deb » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:41 pm

Pelata wrote:

Couldn't agree more with this post!
Now Playing: Green Tinted Sixties Mind - Live. https://youtu.be/e9YPFXVNINU?si=zDfcdUBpoaDSatLG
Deb
MP3

Postby ebake02 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 am

I've noticed too that nobody seems to talk about the fact he's changed his party affiliation 6 times since the late 80s, he aligns himself with whatever party is stupid enough to give him what he wants.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:31 pm

ebake02 wrote:I've noticed too that nobody seems to talk about the fact he's changed his party affiliation 6 times since the late 80s, he aligns himself with whatever party is stupid enough to give him what he wants.

Conman and grifter since the start.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Pelata » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:24 pm

Andrew wrote:
ebake02 wrote:I've noticed too that nobody seems to talk about the fact he's changed his party affiliation 6 times since the late 80s, he aligns himself with whatever party is stupid enough to give him what he wants.

Conman and grifter since the start.

Exactly. It was obvious in the 80s when he was always finding ways to get on TV that he was a massive piece of shit.
Pelata
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Fri May 10, 2024 2:37 am

There is a documentary on Netflix called "The Anti-Social Network". It goes into the history of 2Chan, 4Chan, 8Chan, Anonymous, and QAnon. It is very, very interesting how prominent members of 4Chan and Anonymous talk about QAnon and MAGA. They basically KNEW that Q and QAnon were trolling conservatives and MAGA with their crazy shit. They said there was all kinds of warning signs that Q and QAnon were actually former members of 4Chan because of how he was talking and using various old-school code words and phrases. But, when they tried to warn MAGA, they were basically trashed for being Clinton supporters and Democrats. ALL of the crazy MAGA shit has its roots in 4Chan. Anonymous was a branch off of former 4Chan users...some former members of Anonymous got pissed that QAnon was stealing some of their symbols and using them, like the Guy Fawkes mask. So, after 1/6 they hacked into Parler and got all of the original posts from the crazies showing off on how they entered the Capitol.....and forwarded all the info the FBI. LOL...

But, the point here is that all of the crazy Q/MAGA shit had its roots with 4Chan users. They took their 4Chan experience and used it to troll MAGA and get them to believe in pedophile Democrats drinking baby blood to ingest some baby chemical that kept them looking young. Crazy shit. It just goes to show you how naïve and stupid some MAGA folks are...they will believe anything.
Monker
MP3

Postby Aaron » Sun May 12, 2024 2:19 pm

So who is any American that does not agree with MAGA. MAGA stands for Make America Great Again. Why would anyone not feel good about this? I can tell you, globalist that are scared they can't milk us anymore for BILLIONS for nothing. Ukraine is still putting the mafia smack down but Americans are waking up and looking to put their money back into their pockets.

Thanks to fucks like Monfuck that drives the libtard message home solidifying taxing paying Americans can sort it over the long term.

Monker wrote:There is a documentary on Netflix called "The Anti-Social Network". It goes into the history of 2Chan, 4Chan, 8Chan, Anonymous, and QAnon. It is very, very interesting how prominent members of 4Chan and Anonymous talk about QAnon and MAGA. They basically KNEW that Q and QAnon were trolling conservatives and MAGA with their crazy shit. They said there was all kinds of warning signs that Q and QAnon were actually former members of 4Chan because of how he was talking and using various old-school code words and phrases. But, when they tried to warn MAGA, they were basically trashed for being Clinton supporters and Democrats. ALL of the crazy MAGA shit has its roots in 4Chan. Anonymous was a branch off of former 4Chan users...some former members of Anonymous got pissed that QAnon was stealing some of their symbols and using them, like the Guy Fawkes mask. So, after 1/6 they hacked into Parler and got all of the original posts from the crazies showing off on how they entered the Capitol.....and forwarded all the info the FBI. LOL...

But, the point here is that all of the crazy Q/MAGA shit had its roots with 4Chan users. They took their 4Chan experience and used it to troll MAGA and get them to believe in pedophile Democrats drinking baby blood to ingest some baby chemical that kept them looking young. Crazy shit. It just goes to show you how naïve and stupid some MAGA folks are...they will believe anything.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara