The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:14 am

Former Alaska senator, Mike Gravel, looks to be entering an already crowded 2020 Dem field. Gravel is the man. Always been a huge fan.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 20-810542/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:13 pm

"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:04 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Those who were for it and fell for the greatest disinformation campaign in history - like you and Monker - should hang your heads in shame.

And, those who believed in the Iraq war...
And, those who were against Bernie and were glad he lost...
And, those who thought Perry's last solo album was the best thing ever...
And, those who LOVE BvS, MoS, and Justice League...

That's what it's really all about...how much shame you can throw on other people. It seems you don't have the ability to experience any empathy at all. Neither does Trump.

Andrew is right, the report hasn't been released.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:13 pm

Monker wrote:And, those who believed in the Iraq war...
And, those who were against Bernie and were glad he lost...
And, those who thought Perry's last solo album was the best thing ever...
And, those who LOVE BvS, MoS, and Justice League...

There are already existing threads on several of those topics. You're free to discuss them. Pretty obvious why someone like you desperately wants to change the subject.

Monker wrote:That's what it's really all about...how much shame you can throw on other people. It seems you don't have the ability to experience any empathy at all.

No, it's about the truth being vindicated. Truth that was plain to see for those not easily blinded by propaganda and their own partisan hatred. As for empathy....I have zero for people that allowed themselves to get caught up in a neo-McCarthyite hysteria. History will look down on the media and the gullible dunces like you that believed this fairy tale.

Monker wrote:Andrew is right, the report hasn't been released.

I never said it was released. I am saying the idea that Mueller is sitting quietly as Barr distorts his findings is insane.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:22 pm

The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Every single person in Trumps orbit (including his deadshit son) had Russian connections/financial ties.

Release the report.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Andrew wrote:Every single person in Trumps orbit (including his deadshit son) had Russian connections/financial ties.

1) Russian ties are not illegal.
2) Mueller wasn't appointed to find connections/ties, he was appointed to find ties/links/coordination between the campaign and the Russian government.

Andrew wrote:Release the report.

After two years of name-calling and pitting Americans against each other, nobody owes you a damn thing. Barr will release the report after determining what grand jury material / classified info needs to be re-redacted. In the interim, reflect on your sins.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:08 pm

Nothing is settled at all. Release the report.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:12 pm

Andrew wrote:Nothing is settled at all. Release the report.

This is really quite pathetic and sad. It's over. There's no more indictments on Russian collusion. If Barr was misrepresenting Mueller's findings, wouldn't we hear from Mueller by now? Use some common sense for fuck's sake. You got played. Own it.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby RPM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:13 am

Andrew wrote:Every single person in Trumps orbit (including his deadshit son) had Russian connections/financial ties.

Release the report.

Name ONE person in trumps campaign indicted for colluding with russia after two years of investigating.

And there you have it. NOTHING.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:16 am

What's with all the "release the report" screaming about? Does anyone honestly believe that the AG can just say ok, here, have a read? Do you think that he could release the report right now but is not for some nefarious reason? I believe, as do most people and Donald Trump himself, that as much of the report as is possible should be made public. Of course. But even I, as a simple layman, know there are laws and regulations that guide what the AG should do in this matter. You have to remove or redact Grand Jury testimony. That's pretty much a staple of our justice system here in America. So I may just be guessing here, but I think that takes more than a day.

Next up - Executive Privilege. This is complicated and yet not complicated. Every single President, and their DOJ, in my lifetime, have fought hard as nails to protect Executive Privilege. Even for the smallest of things. Because they know precedent is a slippery slope. So they have treated things big and small with the same fervor. All presidents. I may not always agree, but they are putting the privilege of the office above any one man or one topic. And that I get. So, that also takes more than a day.

Yes, release the report, but we are a nation of laws and even though the FBI and DOJ broke many to get us here, it doesn't mean we can't follow them now.

If the AG just handed it over, he would be seeing the inside of a jail cell pretty f'ing quick.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:12 am

Such passionate blowback from people not wanting a report that “clears” Trump released!

“ Robert Mueller's report is more than 300 pages long and contains "lots and lots of footnotes," raising questions about how Attorney General Bill Barr was able to release his four-page summary of "principal conclusions" two days after Mueller turned it in. Democrats have demanded that Barr make the full report and "all of the underlying evidence" public. Nancy Pelosi called Barr's summary "condescending" and "arrogant." The Justice Department, meanwhile, has said it will release a version of the Mueller report in "weeks not months," but sensitive information will not be included.”

Just. Release. The. Damn. Report!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 am

RPM wrote:

Release the report.

Name ONE person in trumps campaign indicted for colluding with russia after two years of investigating.

Name one person in the entire history of this country who has been charged with "collusion".

And there you have it. "Collusion" is not a crime and you don't know what you are talking about.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:00 am

Memorex wrote:

What's with all the "release the report" screaming about?

We did not endure two years of investigation to have a "summary" released by an attorney general with obvious Trump bias. NOBODY should be satisfied with that, and NOBODY should jump to conclusions from it.

Does anyone honestly believe that the AG can just say ok, here, have a read?

Of course he can. It would be immediately held up in court and I'm sure Trump would fire him, but you are naive to think that he can't.

Do you think that he could release the report right now but is not for some nefarious reason?

Don't know, don't care about his reason. There are other ways that it could be released besides by the AG.

I believe, as do most people and Donald Trump himself, that as much of the report as is possible should be made public.

Trump only said that AFTER the summary. In fact, he and all of his zombies were repeatedly saying "witch hunt" and attacking the investigation. Now that you have this summary, everything is fine and it was a valid investigation after all. People like you will say and do anything Trump does.

Of course. But even I, as a simple layman, know there are laws and regulations that guide what the AG should do in this matter. You have to remove or redact Grand Jury testimony. That's pretty much a staple of our justice system here in America. So I may just be guessing here, but I think that takes more than a day.

Yep...that is one thing he should. Instead, he took more time to write the summary that it would take to redact that out.

Next up - Executive Privilege.

How much Executive Privilege did Reagan claim on Iran-Contra report? ..maybe because he really DID believe the public had a right to know.

This is complicated and yet not complicated.

It is NOT complicated. Spend a few hours to redact the Grand Jury testimony and release the report. It's not hard at all.

If the AG just handed it over, he would be seeing the inside of a jail cell pretty f'ing quick.

Not true at all. The most that would happen is the report would instantly be held up in court and Trump would fire the AG.
Last edited by Monker on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:05 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

This is really quite pathetic and sad. It's over. There's no more indictments on Russian collusion. If Barr was misrepresenting Mueller's findings, wouldn't we hear from Mueller by now? Use some common sense for fuck's sake. You got played. Own it.

Mueller has stayed out of the politics of this. IMO, he is going to stay out of this as much as he can and not comment...at least not in the near term. He and Rosenstein know what they did....and that is to throw the 'next steps' to congress and the American people.
Monker
MP3

Postby LtVanish » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:22 am

Andrew wrote:Such passionate blowback from people not wanting a report that “clears” Trump released!

“ Robert Mueller's report is more than 300 pages long and contains "lots and lots of footnotes," raising questions about how Attorney General Bill Barr was able to release his four-page summary of "principal conclusions" two days after Mueller turned it in. Democrats have demanded that Barr make the full report and "all of the underlying evidence" public. Nancy Pelosi called Barr's summary "condescending" and "arrogant." The Justice Department, meanwhile, has said it will release a version of the Mueller report in "weeks not months," but sensitive information will not be included.”

Just. Release. The. Damn. Report!

I agree release the report, i'm pretty sure all the info on Hillary and Obama collusion will actually be in there, along with all the info on the Obama Spy Gate Scandal. Along with the Hillary bought and paid for Christopher Steele Phony Golden Shower Dossier. I can't wait for this to become more main stream known. I can't wait Trump is timing this I believe for the October surprise 2020.
LtVanish
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:31 pm

LtVanish wrote:I agree release the report, i'm pretty sure all the info on Hillary and Obama collusion will actually be in there, along with all the info on the Obama Spy Gate Scandal. Along with the Hillary bought and paid for Christopher Steele Phony Golden Shower Dossier. I can't wait for this to become more main stream known. I can't wait Trump is timing this I believe for the October surprise 2020.

The dossier has been almost entirely verified. But glad you agree about releasing the report. And whatever is in it will be known to all. Just seems logical to me!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:

Release the report.

Name one person in the entire history of this country who has been charged with "collusion".

And there you have it. "Collusion" is not a crime and you don't know what you are talking about.

Exactly my point. It’s not a crime and yet we have spent 25 million and two years To investigate a non crime
Based on a false report that we now know is a lie. Adam sniffer isn’t done yet he is still convinced of it
Because....well just because...
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:57 pm

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:Exactly my point. It’s not a crime and yet we have spent 25 million and two years To investigate a non crime
Based on a false report that we now know is a lie. Adam sniffer isn’t done yet he is still convinced of it
Because....well just because...

Please. That was NOT your point.

If you think there is not evidence of conspiracy, or even treason, in Mueller's report, you are incredibly naive. Trump will never willingly release the full report. He is acting more like Nixon than Reagan. Even Ken Starr's report on Clinton was released publicly and is available online:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/p ... report.htm

Clinton claimed 'executive privilege' to cover up his affair. Nixon claimed "executive privilege" to cover up his crimes. And, Trump will continue to try to do the same.

For you all to try to claim that he is fully vindicated and excused is incredibly naive and foolish.

And, Schiff's rebuttal to the Republicans in his committee asking him to resign laid out specifically all of the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. All of which is public knowledge and FACT. It is an outright LIE to say there was no collusion. Even Napaliano on FOX said he agreed with Schiff, and there was just not enough evidence to be "beyond a reasonable doubt".

I agree with Schiff that none of those action by the Trump campaign are OK...and it is HIS job, and the COMMITTEE's job to investigate it. The Republicans FAILED in their obligation as committee members to do that...and they are the ones who should resign. Not just from the committee, but from congress itself.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:16 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:No, it's about the truth being vindicated. Truth that was plain to see for those not easily blinded by propaganda and their own partisan hatred. As for empathy....I have zero for people that allowed themselves to get caught up in a neo-McCarthyite hysteria. History will look down on the media and the gullible dunces like you that believed this fairy tale.

A perfect place to repeat this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-EfEaFWh3w

There is no objective truth in Trumpland. What you want to believe, you call that "truth"...and invent 'alternative facts" to support it. You practice intolerance and shaming, and have no knowledge or ability to show empathy.

That is the legacy of Trump.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:39 pm

Monker
MP3

Postby Memorex » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:24 pm

That dude is so full of shit it's crazy. Every transition teams sets up channels of communication. Dude, just look at every other politician and you see Trump did all the same normal things. If it was wrong, there would have been indictments. Or even one.

MOVE ON! This dude is a tool and if you agree with anything he is saying, you make yourself look pathetic. It's weak.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Andrew wrote:
LtVanish wrote:I agree release the report, i'm pretty sure all the info on Hillary and Obama collusion will actually be in there, along with all the info on the Obama Spy Gate Scandal. Along with the Hillary bought and paid for Christopher Steele Phony Golden Shower Dossier. I can't wait for this to become more main stream known. I can't wait Trump is timing this I believe for the October surprise 2020.

The dossier has been almost entirely verified. But glad you agree about releasing the report. And whatever is in it will be known to all. Just seems logical to me!

Dude, I don't know what you are drinking down there, but give me two!
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Barr told lawmakers on Sunday the process won't be that simple. He said department lawyers would review the report to remove material that must remain secret, such as grand jury-related information. Then he said he would review it again to determine "what can be released in light of applicable law, regulations, and Department policies."

If the paragraph quoted does not make sense to you, then you may be the problem. COMMON FUCKING SENSE. I say release as much as possible. But I have a brain and can understand that it's not as simple as emailing a PDF to your grandma. Jesus Christ guys, be sensible. Write sentences such as "If they never release the report or redact more than they legally must, then it's a cover up." That sentence makes sense. "Release it now" is a stupid sentence. And release it and let it get held up in the courts. Yea, more of what this country needs. How about do it legally, fairly, and methodically?

By the way, Democrats wrote the regulations that Barr has to adhere to. They wrote them after Clinton's dirty laundry got aired in public after his fiasco. Dems felt that certain things should remain private, specifically things that were not criminal, but could be used to campaign against them. So here the Dems are screaming for Barr to break the regulations they put in place. It would shock me if it wasn't so typical.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:40 pm

Here you go. Blame Dems if you are unhappy.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3b ... -ken-starr
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:48 pm

And now, a word from the President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MteEK88bWic
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Memorex wrote:Dude, I don't know what you are drinking down there, but give me two!

Come on down. Beer's on me.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:30 pm

Memorex wrote:And now, a word from the President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MteEK88bWic

He's such a metal patient. Aren't you guys embarrassed by his antics?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Monker wrote:A perfect place to repeat this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-EfEaFWh3w

X-Files taglines included "the truth is out there" and "question everything." You have done the complete opposite. You have deified government and promoted their lies without applying the slightest bit of critical thinking. You fell for Russian collusion claims on blind faith w/out facts. You really should be posting clips of The 700 Club or something.

Monker wrote:There is no objective truth in Trumpland. What you want to believe, you call that "truth"...and invent 'alternative facts" to support it. You practice intolerance and shaming, and have no knowledge or ability to show empathy.

That is the legacy of Trump.

What alternative facts have I invented? I can name plenty of yours...

-Hillary had permission to use a private server (wrong)
-Trump fired McCabe (wrong. the FBI disciplinary office made the recommendation.)
-The entire US intel community believes in Russia hacking (wrong. Actually a few analysts handpicked by Clapper)

Mueller's findings or lack thereof has exposed you (again) as a complete tool and demolished your non-existent credibility. That is all. Save the fluffy emotional talk about "empathy" for your therapist sessions. No, you won't find any from me.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:22 pm

Andrew wrote:The dossier has been almost entirely verified.

This is a lie. Key claims from the dossier, like Cohen going to Prague, have been completely debunked. The lack of collusion indictments also disproves the dossier.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara