The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald Prump First Man On Nars Thread

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Monker wrote:I'm going to state the obvious. How this entire thing with Trump reminds me of how the Soviet Union handled the death of Breznhev. They hid lied about his condition the entire time. It's how a few months ago North Korea handled Kim.

He is NOT OK. He was on oxygen. That's not OK. The antibiotic cocktail is not something you give somebody who is OK.

Trump and the Whitehouse have continuously lied throughout this...and it is an embarrassment. You have Trump and his WH doctors saying one thing, and the hospital saying another. He obviously has/had issues breathing. He obviously had low oxygen in his blood. He obviously was given oxygen and the antibiotics to stabilize it. This is not some mild case where he is going to have a miraculous recovery.

Now I hear Pence is going to go campaigning for him. He should be in quarantine...not out there potentially spreading the virus. ANYBODY who has been around Trump should in quarantine...even if they show no symptoms. That is how it works. This is an irresponsible administration and this is just more evidence on why they need to be removed from Washington. It's getting ridiculous.

Trumps irresponsibility may have even affected and infected enough Senators to harm passing his SCOTUS nominee. That is how reckless they are.

At this point, Trump should just withdraw from the election - he is losing that badly. In fact, Republicans are going to lose the Senate at this point. It is that bad right now for Republicans. He should let Pence, or whoever, try to salvage the party.

This post is like a driver who slowly starts to veer into the oncoming traffic until he is head on with another vehicle.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:44 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:32 am

RPM wrote:This post is like a driver who slowly starts to veer into the oncoming traffic until he is head on with another vehicle.

And, yours is like from somebody in complete denial of reality.

The simple fact is that Donald Trump LIES constantly and you can't trust anything he says. It is also a fact that he often requires those around him to LIE on his behalf. Therefore, you have to be skeptical about everything being said.

Some simple facts:
He was given an experimental cocktail of antibodies that is not even approved for use.
He has now been given several doses of Remdesivir
He has been given a steroid.
He was given oxygen therapy at least twice.

But, of course he is fine and may be released tomorrow. Bullshit. If he's released it will be back to being under the care of WH doctors, because he is sick. IMO, he will be back in the hospital as soon as he has more trouble breathing.

Things I know from having asthmatic bronchitis. You are given steroids to help stop lung infections, swelling in the lungs, and to help heal damaged lungs. Giving oxygen treatments for low oxygen in the blood is treating a symptom, not solving an issue. Having to repeatedly give oxygen means that whatever is causing him to not get the oxygen to his blood in an ongoing issue. Just because he can spend 15mins in front of a camera talking does not mean he is not very sick.

IMO, they would not give any type of experimental cocktail unless there was a serious threat to his health. From what I understand, giving Remdesivir alone implies a serious issue.

As for the campaign. He's lost, there is no way he can catch up now. Biden is now further ahead of Trump than Obama was against Romney. He can't catch up now, especially being sick.

It is irresponsible to send Pence out campaigning when he should be quarantined...IMO, it may hurt more than it helps.

Historically, VP debates mean nothing. Even when Benson destroyed Quayle, it did not change anything...except people wondering why Benson/Dukakis were not switch so Benson was running for President. Dukakis still lost in a landslide. So, the best Trump can hope for is to not lose even more ground.

Right now, on RCP, The Democrats have a 65% chance of owning 51 seats in the senate, and possibly even 52.

Trump's selfish and greedy attitude has left multiple Republican senators sick with the virus...and possibly unable to participate in the confirmation hearing. That means they may not be able to get a vote in before the election. After election, they will be down one more senate seat any possibly unable to confirm the nomination.

Donald J. Trump may have caused the Republicans to lose the Presidency, the House, the Senate, and possibility ability to nominate a concrete conservative majority in the SCOTUS.

Pathetic.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:39 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:This post is like a driver who slowly starts to veer into the oncoming traffic until he is head on with another vehicle.

And, yours is like from somebody in complete denial of reality.

The simple fact is that Donald Trump LIES constantly and you can't trust anything he says. It is also a fact that he often requires those around him to LIE on his behalf. Therefore, you have to be skeptical about everything being said.

Some simple facts:
He was given an experimental cocktail of antibodies that is not even approved for use.
He has now been given several doses of Remdesivir
He has been given a steroid.
He was given oxygen therapy at least twice.

But, of course he is fine and may be released tomorrow. Bullshit. If he's released it will be back to being under the care of WH doctors, because he is sick. IMO, he will be back in the hospital as soon as he has more trouble breathing.

Things I know from having asthmatic bronchitis. You are given steroids to help stop lung infections, swelling in the lungs, and to help heal damaged lungs. Giving oxygen treatments for low oxygen in the blood is treating a symptom, not solving an issue. Having to repeatedly give oxygen means that whatever is causing him to not get the oxygen to his blood in an ongoing issue. Just because he can spend 15mins in front of a camera talking does not mean he is not very sick.

IMO, they would not give any type of experimental cocktail unless there was a serious threat to his health. From what I understand, giving Remdesivir alone implies a serious issue.

As for the campaign. He's lost, there is no way he can catch up now. Biden is now further ahead of Trump than Obama was against Romney. He can't catch up now, especially being sick.

It is irresponsible to send Pence out campaigning when he should be quarantined...IMO, it may hurt more than it helps.

Historically, VP debates mean nothing. Even when Benson destroyed Quayle, it did not change anything...except people wondering why Benson/Dukakis were not switch so Benson was running for President. Dukakis still lost in a landslide. So, the best Trump can hope for is to not lose even more ground.

Right now, on RCP, The Democrats have a 65% chance of owning 51 seats in the senate, and possibly even 52.

Trump's selfish and greedy attitude has left multiple Republican senators sick with the virus...and possibly unable to participate in the confirmation hearing. That means they may not be able to get a vote in before the election. After election, they will be down one more senate seat any possibly unable to confirm the nomination.

Donald J. Trump may have caused the Republicans to lose the Presidency, the House, the Senate, and possibility ability to nominate a concrete conservative majority in the SCOTUS.

Pathetic.

Sounds like you will be quite shocked when he wins. Deja vu.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am

RPM wrote:Sounds like you will be quite shocked when he wins. Deja vu.

Sounds to me like you are either very naïve and taken in by this fraud. Or, you are trolling for a reply.

Either way, it's not a game. This country is turning into a disaster because of DJT and his incompetent leadership. Enough people know this and have moved on from the fantasies he presents. It's sad that some people haven't...or can't.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:21 am

Why the fuck is president fragile ego going for a fucking drive so his nut job supporters can see Dear Leader?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Andrew wrote:Why the fuck is president fragile ego going for a fucking drive so his nut job supporters can see Dear Leader?

Not a good look. He should have waited to do that when he was discharged.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:15 am

I was prepared to give the guy a little slack, but in the wake of this reckless joyride and this headline...

“The president had wanted to be discharged from Walter Reed yesterday, but doctors weren't okay with it. So the car ride became the compromise”

Let me be the first here to say FUCK THIS GUY.

His fragile child size ego puts the lives of everyone around him in danger. And his little glory video was again, all me me me me.

Fuck this assclown.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 am

Exactly...it is always about him and nobody else.

But, it has spread into the entire Republican party. The announcement party for the SCOTUS nominee is the perfect example. Hardly any masks. No social distancing. Lots of hugs and kisses. The result was a lot of people catching the virus. It is as if they believe the rules don't apply to them. Like the debate where the Trump family did not wear masks, even though they were required to.

It has become ridiculous.

Andrew wrote:I was prepared to give the guy a little slack, but in the wake of this reckless joyride and this headline...

“The president had wanted to be discharged from Walter Reed yesterday, but doctors weren't okay with it. So the car ride became the compromise”

Let me be the first here to say FUCK THIS GUY.

His fragile child size ego puts the lives of everyone around him in danger. And his little glory video was again, all me me me me.

Fuck this assclown.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 am

I have the feeling he wasn’t Getting your vote anyway....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:25 am

RPM wrote:I have the feeling he wasn’t Getting your vote anyway....

He has lost a lot of votes. If you are paying attention you would know Biden got a debate bounce and is even further ahead now. Trump is getting crushed. And, R's are getting crushed in the Senate. It is bad.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:41 am

Monker wrote:

He has lost a lot of votes. If you are paying attention you would know Biden got a debate bounce and is even further ahead now. Trump is getting crushed. And, R's are getting crushed in the Senate. It is bad.

No point in debating it. We are very close to the election so we will know
Soon enough.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:57 pm

The last 36hrs have proved that he cares about only one person - himself.
His fragile ego needs to be constantly stroked and his actions are endangering the lives of everyone around him.
And now he’s tweeting out messages saying don’t be afraid of Covid. Tell that to 210,000 other poor Americans!
Honest to god, he doesn’t deserve one second of sympathy. He is simply the worst.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:46 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:14 pm

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:

No point in debating it. We are very close to the election so we will know
Soon enough.

Dude, one poll has Biden up by 14pts nationally. I don't think he's that far behind, yet...but it's still really bad. The debate was a disaster for him. All of his stunts with the virus lately are going to make it even worse. Combine that with the SCOTUS and the Senate is going to D's, too. You were right when you called the debate "D Day" . It definitely wasn't an R day...or weekend.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:46 pm

For those following along...

The Australian government (another pack of Murdoch based right wing loons) have announced the next fiscal year's budget - but all planning going into the measures applied are based on a vaccine for the pandemic arriving in Q3-4 2021. Not just in time for the US election.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Andrew wrote:For those following along...

The Australian government (another pack of Murdoch based right wing loons) have announced the next fiscal year's budget - but all planning going into the measures applied are based on a vaccine for the pandemic arriving in Q3-4 2021. Not just in time for the US election.

That ship has sailed as far as a vaccine coming into play for the election.
The Immune system Supplement Trump was given as Therapeutic treatment Is no where even close to being distributed. They are seeking emergency approval But numbers like 100,000 doses are nothing.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:15 am

RPM wrote:

The Immune system Supplement Trump was given as Therapeutic treatment Is no where even close to being distributed. They are seeking emergency approval But numbers like 100,000 doses are nothing.

Glad you agree that Trump was lying and having a vaccine by the end of the month was never going to happen. Trump also criticized his own experts for saying it would not be available until 3rd quarter next year....which is exactly what Andrew said Australia is planning on.

A vaccine being available this year was never going to happen....just bullshit election politics by Trump.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:22 am

CNN has Biden at a 16pt lead nationally. That is the second poll I have seen like that. Biden ha at least a 10pts lead, IMO.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics ... index.html
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:35 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:

Glad you agree that Trump was lying and having a vaccine by the end of the month was never going to happen. Trump also criticized his own experts for saying it would not be available until 3rd quarter next year....which is exactly what Andrew said Australia is planning on.

A vaccine being available this year was never going to happen....just bullshit election politics by Trump.

Never said he was lying. There very well maybe one by years end. Not Near in enough time to make A difference in the election. But you knew my point.
Last edited by RPM on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:36 am

Biden suggests people were able to quarantine because 'some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf' in viral clip

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... viral-clip

Better put him back in the basement...
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:44 pm

RPM wrote:Biden suggests people were able to quarantine because 'some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf' in viral clip

What's not right about that? A lot of minorities do the work privileged whit Americans refuse to do.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Monker wrote:CNN has Biden at a 16pt lead nationally. That is the second poll I have seen like that. Biden ha at least a 10pts lead, IMO.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics ... index.html

Still not sure why it isn't an 80% lead.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby FormerDJMike » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:08 pm

I normally stay out of these threads but I will comment on a statement made by Trump:

Early in Tuesday night’s presidential debate, President Trump claimed he had drastically lowered the price of insulin, a lifesaving drug taken in some form by more than 7 million Americans with diabetes. “Insulin, it’s going to — it was destroying families, destroying people. The cost,” the president said. “I’m getting it for so cheap it’s like water.” That came as a shock to the Americans who shell out hundreds of dollars a month on insulin, a number of whom posted triple-digit pharmacy bills to social media immediately after the president’s assertion.

I have a diabetic child. It's unfortunate for the poor kid. She was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when she was 8 years old around 2 years ago.

It is NOT cheap as water....

Well, maybe he is right. I can buy around 3 PALLETS of water for the cost of insulin.

https://www.amazon.com/Nestle-Purified-Bottled-Water-Pallet/dp/B007ST19OW/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=pallet+of+water&qid=1602064749&sr=8-2

In Jan of 2020 before I hit my deductible her insulin for a 90 day supply was $1800. So I guess if I compare that to 3 pallets of water then it is technically the same price. :roll:

And as long as Azar is HHS insulin prices will never go down as he was responsible for a 300% increase in the price of insulin when he was CEO of Eli Lily.

I need the ACA for her to survive. I vote based on issues that affect my family, I do not vote based on party. Insulin prices are not the only issue for me, there are many more and based on those I will be voting for Biden.

Now I go back to lurk mode, thanks for reading.
FormerDJMike
8 Track

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:Biden suggests people were able to quarantine because 'some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf' in viral clip

What's not right about that? A lot of minorities do the work privileged whit Americans refuse to do.

He obviously didn't read the article. The article puts the quote in context. Biden was saying that more people are realizing how much work minorities and immigrants do in this country. It was not a racist comment at all.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:37 pm

So, now Trump has tweeted that he is ending negotiations for the stimulus. I am sure that won't cost him more votes.

I have to wonder if he is TRYING to lose....He definitely doesn't seem to be trying to win.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:39 pm

FormerDJMike wrote:I normally stay out of these threads but I will comment on a statement made by Trump:

Early in Tuesday night’s presidential debate, President Trump claimed he had drastically lowered the price of insulin, a lifesaving drug taken in some form by more than 7 million Americans with diabetes. “Insulin, it’s going to — it was destroying families, destroying people. The cost,” the president said. “I’m getting it for so cheap it’s like water.” That came as a shock to the Americans who shell out hundreds of dollars a month on insulin, a number of whom posted triple-digit pharmacy bills to social media immediately after the president’s assertion.

I have a diabetic child. It's unfortunate for the poor kid. She was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when she was 8 years old around 2 years ago.

Well, maybe he is right. I can buy around 3 PALLETS of water for the cost of insulin.

https://www.amazon.com/Nestle-Purified-Bottled-Water-Pallet/dp/B007ST19OW/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=pallet+of+water&qid=1602064749&sr=8-2

In Jan of 2020 before I hit my deductible her insulin for a 90 day supply was $1800. So I guess if I compare that to 3 pallets of water then it is technically the same price. :roll:

And as long as Azar is HHS insulin prices will never go down as he was responsible for a 300% increase in the price of insulin when he was CEO of Eli Lily.

I need the ACA for her to survive. I vote based on issues that affect my family, I do not vote based on party. Insulin prices are not the only issue for me, there are many more and based on those I will be voting for Biden.

Good post. Neither me nor my parents have c h range in prescription prices. It seems like another case where is just blabbing and making things up as he goes.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:54 pm

FormerDJMike wrote:I normally stay out of these threads but I will comment on a statement made by Trump:

Jesus mate! So sorry!
My youngest is T1 - he's 12 now and 6 months of insulin is FREE! Over 16 pay a little, but can be covered for free by joining the national Disability Scheme. We stayed in hospital for a week when he was diagnosed and got all the gear, pens, readers, bags....all covered by the govt.
The only thing we pay for a keytone strips - roughly $1each and BSR strips which are $15 for 100.

That's just criminal.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:55 pm

Monker wrote:So, now Trump has tweeted that he is ending negotiations for the stimulus. I am sure that won't cost him more votes.

I have to wonder if he is TRYING to lose....He definitely doesn't seem to be trying to win.

Incorrect! He's only stopping the conversation until after he wins. Yes, he said that. Fuckin goon.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:18 pm

Andrew wrote:
Monker wrote:So, now Trump has tweeted that he is ending negotiations for the stimulus. I am sure that won't cost him more votes.

Incorrect! He's only stopping the conversation until after he wins. Yes, he said that. Fuckin goon.

Actually it is Pelosi that doesn’t want it to go thru. Go thru the list of all the extra unrelated crap She added on to it and it Was obviously designed to be rejected. No surprise.
RPM
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara