The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:23 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote: Produce pickers have a temporary work visa.Although for decades more then likely, they didn't, but by law should have.

I could be wrong but I believe the practice of issuing visas for that purpose was ended some time ago.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:29 pm

That's great and all but the question is, how many U.S. cars are exported to China? Something tells me cutting tariffs on other products exported to them would have a greater impact.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:14 am

Monker wrote:
If a Mexican (or Indian, or Russian, or Bosnian or...) has a work VISA and a company wants to hire him, then government should stay the fuck out of it.

That's like saying "Keep the government away from my medicare or social security." Visas come from the government.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:58 am

Tucker Carlson quote -

"Assume Assad used chlorine gas. Is it worth starting a war? Overthrowing Assad results in chaos. Thousands die. We might see genocide of one of the last Christian communities in the Mideast. Does it make us safer? Region more stable? How’d regime change in Iraq & Libya end up?"

Tucker and Pat Buchanan also voiced skepticism in the run-up to the Iraq War on CNN's Crossfire. Where are the voices of the anti-war left now? Where are they?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:17 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Amen, and thank you President Trump.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-147876

And Amen on many levels.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... ide-audio/

Both well worth listening to.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:22 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Tucker Carlson quote -

"Assume Assad used chlorine gas. Is it worth starting a war? Overthrowing Assad results in chaos. Thousands die. We might see genocide of one of the last Christian communities in the Mideast. Does it make us safer? Region more stable? How’d regime change in Iraq & Libya end up?"

Tucker and Pat Buchanan also voiced skepticism in the run-up to the Iraq War on CNN's Crossfire. Where are the voices of the anti-war left now? Where are they?

Waiting until the President pulls the troops out and something that's terrible but life as usual over there happens so they can blame it on him.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:43 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Tucker Carlson quote -

It also has been mentioned that an Israeli air strike or bombing near the area has made it more difficult to examine evidence on the chemical attack.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:10 pm

The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Great article on a real liberal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sty ... dffe620008

He sounds like a good person and I like his ideas on healthcare, infrastructure and prisons.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:34 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Wow. Cohen's offices AND hotel room raided. They must have sniffed something.

FBI is becoming the Democratic gestapo. Shut it down.

They're all Republican's. How does that work out?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Wow. Cohen's offices AND hotel room raided. They must have sniffed something.

FBI is becoming the Democratic gestapo. Shut it down.

The swamp is comprised of political insiders. One hand washes the other and protects their own corruptness. An outsider has threatened their way of life, but make no mistake, the right wing and the left wing are both part of the same rotten, stinking bird, when it comes to these swamp creatures. They're all on the take. They just blow different rhetoric at their constituents, for political expediency, but at the end of the day, these whores all have the same mission, none of which is for the people, but for themselves.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:45 pm

steveo777 wrote:The swamp is comprised of political insiders. One hand washes the other and protects their own corruptness. An outsider has threatened their way of life, but make no mistake, the right wing and the left wing are both part of the same rotten, stinking bird, when it comes to these swamp creatures. They're all on the take. They just blow different rhetoric at their constituents, for political expediency, but at the end of the day, these whores all have the same mission, none of which is for the people, but for themselves.

Steveo, when someone is brings up party affiliation, it shows that they do not understand what is really going on. Perhaps they are falling for the image of the two party system. Which if you are really paying attention, you can clearly see no longer exists in our system of government.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:33 am

Andrew wrote:

1) You can carry out Democratic objectives without being a card-carrying Democrat. Members of the Bush family admitted they voted for Hillary. Prominent Republicans like Joe Scarborough and Rick Wilson are also staunchly anti-Trump. Glenn Beck was against Trump. GOP presidential candidate, John McCain, shopped around the infamous dossier to take down Trump. Need I go on?

2) The FBI employees 40000 people roughly. You have no way of knowing what their political leanings are. I'm a Bernie supporting Democrat and I voted for Trump. So did many traditional Democrats I know. What's your point?
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:22 am

Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:The swamp is comprised of political insiders. One hand washes the other and protects their own corruptness. An outsider has threatened their way of life, but make no mistake, the right wing and the left wing are both part of the same rotten, stinking bird, when it comes to these swamp creatures. They're all on the take. They just blow different rhetoric at their constituents, for political expediency, but at the end of the day, these whores all have the same mission, none of which is for the people, but for themselves.

Steveo, when someone is brings up party affiliation, it shows that they do not understand what is really going on. Perhaps they are falling for the image of the two party system. Which if you are really paying attention, you can clearly see no longer exists in our system of government.

There are two major Labels that each pander to a segment of our voters that they have essentially created with their rhetoric in order to gain their votes and be allowed to continue to wallow in the swamp. They really don't care what good for the people of this country as long as they make all the right noises for the segment who votes for them and do what it takes to keep the lobbyists and campaign donors happy. They didn't realize how many voters there were who didn't really like what either label was doing and liked what Trump wanted to a lot more. Now they're so afraid of losing all of their spots in the swamp if he accomplishes what the people want that they're scrambling to do anything and everything they can to stop him if not get rid of him even if it isn't legal. After all, who's going to stop them?

They might be surprised!
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:37 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:37 am

Donald Junkrat Trump's appointments have been some of the most selfish and morally bankrupt people ever...and that includes Trump himself. "Draining the swamp" is meaningless rhetoric designed to get his supporters all enthused. He has done nothing of the sort.

Trump appointed Rod Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions...and now they seem to be members of this fictional "swamp'.

What "Drain the swamp" REALLY means is removing political barriers so Trump can do whatever he wants without any opposition. Thus removing the normal checks and balances of government. He doesn't want an independent Justice department, or judiciary...because that independence means Donald Judas Trump can be investigated, his attorney can have search warrants issued against him, and Trump and his family could end up in jail.

"The Swamp" is anybody who disagrees with Trump's insanity...which is pretty much everybody. His paranoia rivals even Nixon...which is exactly the same road Trump the Tyrant is taking.

Then I read some of the crazyness of what led to the raid...which is to find all the info on all of the NDA's Cohen had signed...including a story about a woman who may have birthed Trump's baby. Normally, I wouldn't believe it...but considering how nutty Trump is, I think it's at least possible.

Again, McDougal, Stormy, Summer, all suing Trump to tell their stories, or for defmation...and Mueller's investigation...I said a couple weeks ago that there is FAR too much going on. Trump is in hole deeper then any of you guys want to believe...and the ONLY response you have is "Clinton...." That's not going to keep Trump in the White House and out of jail.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:40 am

And, leaving NAFTA would cause even more damage...which is why he will never do it.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:12 am

Monker wrote:...and the ONLY response you have is "Clinton...."

That's a better response than making up lies out of thin air ("she had permission...") or claiming you were Buzzingering the forum. The truth is, when posters bring actual facts to the table, you run and hide.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:10 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:As if everyone didn't know.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... hed-video/

I hope whatever evidence he had doesn't disappear like the emails.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 am

ohsherrie wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:As if everyone didn't know.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... hed-video/

I hope whatever evidence he had doesn't disappear like the emails.

I wouldn't count on it if it gets in the hands of the current FBI\DOJ.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:20 am

ohsherrie wrote:
There are two major Labels that each pander to a segment of our voters that they have essentially created with their rhetoric in order to gain their votes and be allowed to continue to wallow in the swamp. They really don't care what good for the people of this country as long as they make all the right noises for the segment who votes for them and do what it takes to keep the lobbyists and campaign donors happy. They didn't realize how many voters there were who didn't really like what either label was doing and liked what Trump wanted to a lot more. Now they're so afraid of losing all of their spots in the swamp if he accomplishes what the people want that they're scrambling to do anything and everything they can to stop him if not get rid of him even if it isn't legal. After all, who's going to stop them?

They might be surprised!

I have said this many times before: The "two party system" no longer exists. Behind closed doors they are all on the same page. What people see on the surface is just them playing "two card monte". They couldn't give a rats ass about the citizens, the Constitution or the country for that matter. They would sell out America in a heartbeat if it would benefit them. They care only about making deals that benefit themselves, the people that they are "on the take" for as well as serving their globalist "deep state" masters.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:52 am

Boomchild wrote:I have said this many times before: The "two party system" no longer exists. Behind closed doors they are all on the same page.

I've said that for many years. I just don't believe Trump is some kind of messiah, come to deliver us.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:57 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm sure you all don't get updates on Missouri news but Missouri's Conservative Governer Gritens has been caught up in a sex scandle. This seems to be the liberals way of operating.

It's not the liberals that are off screwing....how many hypocrite conservatives are caught fiddling boys or under age anyone's...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm sure you all don't get updates on Missouri news but Missouri's Conservative Governer Gritens has been caught up in a sex scandle. This seems to be the liberals way of operating.

It's not the liberals that are off screwing....how many hypocrite conservatives are caught fiddling boys or under age anyone's...

Bahahaha!
Are Harvey Weinstein and Matt Lauer conservatives?
Charlie Rose?
Bill Clinton?
Sexual impropriety doesn't know party. They all do it, both sides. I wonder what the political leanings of Catholic Priests who diddled little boys were. But man, if you think liberals haven't been out screwing people, you have some very good blinders on.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm

steveo777 wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Bahahaha!
Are Harvey Weinstein and Matt Lauer conservatives?
Charlie Rose?
Bill Clinton?
Sexual impropriety doesn't know party. They all do it, both sides. I wonder what the political leanings of Catholic Priests who diddled little boys were. But man, if you think liberals haven't been out screwing people, you have some very good blinders on.

Not what I said...there's all manner of people at it...but at least others don't preach bullshit God-fearing values while they're out getting a bathroom blowjob. And dare I say that Catholic priests would overwhelmingly be conservative....along with their fake morals.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Various religious group's political leanings....
Catholics are not overwhelmingly conservative. Every Catholic family I knew growing up were Democrats. We knew this because of the political yard signs they put up during election cycles.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... -leanings/
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:56 pm

steveo777 wrote:Every Catholic family I knew growing up were Democrats.

Yeah, all two households (your neighbors). Now come down to my SoCal niche, where they're mostly golf club-swinging dyed-in-the-wool Republican conservatives who jumped when the special election that installed Ahnuld as the Govinator happened.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:30 pm

verslibre wrote:
steveo777 wrote:Every Catholic family I knew growing up were Democrats.

Yeah, all two households (your neighbors). Now come down to my SoCal niche, where they're mostly golf club-swinging dyed-in-the-wool Republican conservatives who jumped when the special election that installed Ahnuld as the Govinator happened.

Actually my neighborhood had a huge Catholic concentration. Most of my friends had to go to Catholic school before high school, then some of the parents let them go to our high school. California is just fuckin' weird. I don't take anything as a given here.
steveo777
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:37 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm sure you all don't get updates on Missouri news but Missouri's Conservative Governer Gritens has been caught up in a sex scandle. This seems to be the liberals way of operatin.

You're right KC, it is the liberal's and the conservative's way of operating. It used to be "if all else fails" dig up something that can be spun into a sex scandal. Now it seems to be the to be the first thing they do. I sincerely doubt that you'll find very many people running for higher office that don't have something the media can spin and find somebody who wants that media attention bad enough to help them. They've all attended a lot of conventions, money raisers and various other kinds of group gatherings where there are alcohol and "hired, decorative and entertaining ladies" involved.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara