The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

Postby Memorex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:47 am

verslibre wrote:
That's a screen cap of some tweets, not a search results page.

Noop, not even Google. I used Bing.

I was being sarcastic. You know, because she told someone to go back where they came from. So I am sure you are as equally upset with her. She may move to Philly though. All that brotherly love.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:59 pm

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:The lesson I am seeing is that the way the left is moving, giving free stuff to illegals and attacking America and white men, etc. seems to excite the base. There is no possible way that after today that impeachment talk, Russia collusion talk, or even obstruction talk is going to excite them in the same way. It's dead.

As opposed to the right who are attaching anyone that isn’t white, Christian or a MAGA cap wearing doofus?

As for Mueller. Not a good look. The president is a crook (and a racist, lying POS rapist), but yesterday’s testimony won’t slow him down one bit.

You are so out of touch with whats happening here it must be chalked up to ignorance.
Conservatives are not out attacking anyone. in fact if one of them (Ben Shapiro) tries to
even speak at a college he is either banned (Chicago) (minn.) or there needs to be hundreds
of police to stop the riots. the list of Christians or MAGA hat wearers getting beaten and spit on
is endless.

And why is that? Because their leader is a fascist asshole with the intelligence of a badger’s turd.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Liars, charlatans and crooks. All of them.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/ ... 42176?s=21
Andrew
Administrator

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:18 pm

Ahahaha. Infowars, 'masculinity under attacked' (eye roll). No point clicking on any of the other links.

'American men more of a threat than Muslim foreigners'? Yes that sounds 100percent correct. Facts don't care about your feelings

I bet you think being a white straight male is an 'endangered species' as well
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Andrew wrote:Liars, charlatans and crooks. All of them.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/ ... 42176?s=21

If they are "crooks", why didn't your hero Mueller charge any crimes?
In yesterday's hearings, Mueller even said he wasn't barred from looking into Trump's personal finances. Certainly there had to be something there, right? Right?

Schiff has been lying throughout this entire farce.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:19 pm

Andrew wrote:And why is that? Because their leader is a fascist asshole with the intelligence of a badger’s turd.

Even if that is the case, that doesn't warrant violence toward others.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:20 pm

RPM wrote:You are so out of touch with whats happening here it must be chalked up to ignorance.
Conservatives are not out attacking anyone. in fact if one of them (Ben Shapiro) tries to
even speak at a college he is either banned (Chicago) (minn.) or there needs to be hundreds
of police to stop the riots. the list of Christians or MAGA hat wearers getting beaten and spit on
is endless.

Even many comedians now routinely avoid the college circuit as well. PC correctness has gotten out of control. Trump's win, in part, is a response to it.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:28 pm

The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:23 am

"Worth it!!!"

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:04 am

verslibre wrote:"Worth it!!!"

Not sure who the target audiences for this prank is. People who think Russian collusion is real and don't read the news? The golf clubs are an amusing touch.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:08 am

https://youtu.be/WOQXOV0PHL4

Another recap worth watching.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:32 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Ignoring the comment about the 4 congresswomen not winning the nomination (which they aren't competing for)

Yeah, well, with two dozen candidate, I'm only paying attention to the top few. The bottom line is that what Trump was saying about the "squad" meant absolutely nothing...it's already been forgotten.

I think it's clear America don't want a moderate.

I completely disagree. Bernie has all but fell off the charts. Biden has hung on despite some pretty bad weeks. I do NOT believe far left politics is what America wants...regionally, yes....but not nationally.

Trump will destroy Biden

I disagree with this, too. Trump 's insult game doesn't have much affect any longer. It's all just noise now. Especially when so much of what he says are lies. I think Trump's appeal is WAY over stated. Even last election, Clinton won the popular vote and only lost the electoral vote because of low turnout.

though Biden will destroy himself before it gets to that point)

Maybe, during the nomination. But, if he gets past that, I doubt very much that his gaffs come anywhere close to the almost daily gaffs that Trump makes.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:38 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Still staggers me that anyone would want that divisive, racist, crooked asshole representing your country.

If the alternative had won, we would probably be in the middle of World War 3 right now. So yeah, I'm more than ok with it.

That is biased and nutty thinking. Republicans wrote the same nutty words about Al Gore. It is simple unprovable alternate history...the only thing it truly is evidence of is the writers biases and how active their imagination is.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:49 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Actual picture of Mueller at today's hearing -

But remember folks, according to Monker ".....Mueller is not joking nor is he playing games"

LOL!

It's not a joke. And, he isn't joking. Saying that he hopes that this isn't the new 'norm'...since there is no consequence for accepting help from a foreign power.

I wonder how all you Trumpheads will feel if the Democrats start accepting the same type of help from Britain, France, Germany, Australia, and Canada in direct competition to Trump's Rusky connections. i wonder this country will feel if our election process becomes a process of candidates catering to foreign powers to gain their help...similar to what they now to with corporations. It's obviously not ilegal and Trump set the standard.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 am

Memorex wrote:I There is no possible way that after today that impeachment talk, Russia collusion talk, or even obstruction talk is going to excite them in the same way. It's dead.

Slight exageration there...it's always possible.

But, the chances of it happening are now dramatically lower.
Monker
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:25 am

Monker wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:Ignoring the comment about the 4 congresswomen not winning the nomination (which they aren't competing for)

Yeah, well, with two dozen candidate, I'm only paying attention to the top few. The bottom line is that what Trump was saying about the "squad" meant absolutely nothing...it's already been forgotten.

I think it's clear America don't want a moderate.

I completely disagree. Bernie has all but fell off the charts. Biden has hung on despite some pretty bad weeks. I do NOT believe far left politics is what America wants...regionally, yes....but not nationally.

Trump will destroy Biden

I disagree with this, too. Trump 's insult game doesn't have much affect any longer. It's all just noise now. Especially when so much of what he says are lies. I think Trump's appeal is WAY over stated. Even last election, Clinton won the popular vote and only lost the electoral vote because of low turnout.

though Biden will destroy himself before it gets to that point)

Maybe, during the nomination. But, if he gets past that, I doubt very much that his gaffs come anywhere close to the almost daily gaffs that Trump makes.

If you're right then great. I'm sure not sure Bernie is a right off just yet though. I really find it hard to believe JB can fight through it
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:49 pm

Monker wrote:It's not a joke. And, he isn't joking.

It's the biggest joke played on the American people since Iraqi WMD - and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Monker wrote:Saying that he hopes that this isn't the new 'norm'...since there is no consequence for accepting help from a foreign power.

Better tell Mueller, cuz he didn't find shit.

Monker wrote:I wonder how all you Trumpheads will feel if the Democrats start accepting the same type of help from Britain, France, Germany, Australia, and Canada in direct competition to Trump's Rusky connections. i wonder this country will feel if our election process becomes a process of candidates catering to foreign powers to gain their help...similar to what they now to with corporations.It's obviously not ilegal and Trump set the standard.

WRONG. Nixon sought help with the South Vietnamese in the 1968 election. Reagan conspired with Iran to beat Carter. Trump's election contacts with the Russians barely rise to this level AT ALL. At the end of the day, you are referencing about $100k in amateurish FB ads that convinced nobody.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/l ... story.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ion-215461
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:10 pm

Monker wrote:I completely disagree. Bernie has all but fell off the charts. Biden has hung on despite some pretty bad weeks. I do NOT believe far left politics is what America wants...regionally, yes....but not nationally.

Expert political analysis from the guy that think AOC is running for president. :roll: :lol:

In nearly every poll, Sanders is second only to Biden.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Monker wrote:That is biased and nutty thinking. Republicans wrote the same nutty words about Al Gore. It is simple unprovable alternate history...the only thing it truly is evidence of is the writers biases and how active their imagination is.

As mentioned ad nauseum, Hillary called for a no fly zone during the debates. That's an act of war. Sorry.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:06 pm

Never forget

The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:20 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:As mentioned ad nauseum, Hillary called for a no fly zone during the debates. That's an act of war. Sorry.

Clinton calling for a no fly zone is as much of an act of war as Trump saying he would take Iraq's oil is a war crime.

It is talk, nothing else. The rest is made up in your imagination and is FICTION.

If Clinton were elected, you don't KNOW that a no fly zone would happen. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't....you absolutely have no clue. Kinda like bombing the shit out of ISIS didn't happen. Or, Mexico paying for the non-existent wall didn't happen. Or, "Lock her up": didn't happen. You have no clue what decisions Clinton would have made after the election. Your head is inventing those decisions based on your own biases.

But, let's say Clinton was elected and a no fly zone became the policy.

You don't know how the world would react. You don't know if it would be positive, or negative. You are only guessing and allowing your biases to make shit up. It is no more credible or fact based than a Clinton fan saying if Clinton were President it would brought peace to Syria because she would have forced the bombings to stop. It is ALL made up bullshit, fiction. Hell, you don't know if a future rebel leader of Syria would have been saved by the no fly zone and he would unite the people behind in a true revolution for the country. You have NO IDEA what would happen if a "no fly zone" existed.

"an act of war". LOL. It makes absolutely no difference. When JFK put his blockade around Cuba, it was also an act of war. I'll call it a "no float zone", for comparison. WW3 didn't start during that act of war. So, again, you are just making shit up and saying it would cause WW3 because you are anti-Clinton and that is the FICTION that your brain wants to believe is facts.

Saying Clinton's no fly zone would cause WW3 is FICTION based on YOUR biases. It is NOT a fact, as you are stating it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:32 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I completely disagree. Bernie has all but fell off the charts. Biden has hung on despite some pretty bad weeks. I do NOT believe far left politics is what America wants...regionally, yes....but not nationally.

Expert political analysis from the guy that think AOC is running for president. :roll: :lol:

I am no t claiming to be an expert on anything and explicitly said I'm not paying that much attention. The last poll I saw had Bernie beind Biden, Kamala and Warren. Now Biden is back up by 15pts...that really does not make a good case for any of the other candidates.

The bottom line for me is that I have already made up my mind that I am voting straight Democrat next year. The Republicans have failed the country in an almost treasonous way. The Democrats also failed, by not impeaching Trump, but IMO it is not nearly as egregious.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:09 am

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

I am no t claiming to be an expert on anything and explicitly said I'm not paying that much attention. The last poll I saw had Bernie beind Biden, Kamala and Warren. Now Biden is back up by 15pts...that really does not make a good case for any of the other candidates.

The bottom line for me is that I have already made up my mind that I am voting straight Democrat next year. The Republicans have failed the country in an almost treasonous way. The Democrats also failed, by not impeaching Trump, but IMO it is not nearly as egregious.

keep hitting that straight demo button in the booth.
they have been doing that in Chicago for 60 years and are still befuddled as to why
they are broke, murder and crime is thru the roof. Thankfully there is enough sane people
left that vote not out of blind loyalty to a party, but how a particular person can lead our country
and prosper.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:26 pm

RPM wrote:keep hitting that straight demo button in the booth.
they have been doing that in Chicago for 60 years and are still befuddled as to why
they are broke, murder and crime is thru the roof. Thankfully there is enough sane people
left that vote not out of blind loyalty to a party, but how a particular person can lead our country
and prosper.

I don't care what is going on in Chicago. That is not my problem - it's theirs.

I have always voted a mix ticket, until the mid-term last year. The actions of the Republican party as a whole have convinced me that the party itself is no longer a sane option to put into any position of power in the country.

The Democrats should push a straight ticket vote to get these Republican hypocritical liars out of office. It's ridiculous...none of them are worthy of keeping.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:02 am

Monker wrote:Clinton calling for a no fly zone is as much of an act of war as Trump saying he would take Iraq's oil is a war crime.

When Trump suggested this, we already had invaded Iraq over the alleged threat of WMD.
War reparations are not a war crime if the war has already been waged. Complete nonsense.
Iraq had to pay Kuwait after the Gulf War using oil funds. Japan/Germany had to make all sorts of reparations after WW2.

Monker wrote:It is talk, nothing else. The rest is made up in your imagination and is FICTION.

So you are saying that Hillary Clinton is a liar and her words are meaningless?
Andrew expressed dismay that anyone would want Trump in office.
Based on H's bellicose record and rhetoric, I said the alternative was far worse. And I do think we'd be embroiled in a war.

Monker wrote:If Clinton were elected, you don't KNOW that a no fly zone would happen. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't....you absolutely have no clue.

I am just going by her own statements and actions (voting for iraq, "we came, we saw, he died", turning Libya into a failed state).

Monker wrote:Kinda like bombing the shit out of ISIS didn't happen.

Actually that did happen. As usual, you are uninformed.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-really-b ... sed-664844
http://www.thedailybeast.com/president- ... ns-per-day

Monker wrote:Or, Mexico paying for the non-existent wall didn't happen. Or, "Lock her up": didn't happen. You have no clue what decisions Clinton would have made after the election. Your head is inventing those decisions based on your own biases.

This is a bizarre line of reasoning. To absolve Hillary of her own war-loving record, you are citing unfulfilled Trump campaign pledges? I am simply taking Hillary at her own word. A no fly zone is an act of war. Implementing that without Syria's approval could set off a nuclear showdown. She ran on that. Whether she actually would have implemented it in office is, like your idol Mueller says, "outside of my purview."

Monker wrote:But, let's say Clinton was elected and a no fly zone became the policy.
You don't know how the world would react. You don't know if it would be positive, or negative. You are only guessing and allowing your biases to make shit up. It is no more credible or fact based than a Clinton fan saying if Clinton were President it would brought peace to Syria because she would have forced the bombings to stop. It is ALL made up bullshit, fiction. Hell, you don't know if a future rebel leader of Syria would have been saved by the no fly zone and he would unite the people behind in a true revolution for the country. You have NO IDEA what would happen if a "no fly zone" existed.

A no fly zone is an act of war. Full stop. When a candidate runs on stuff like that, you don't get my support. Whether it would have had incidental positive consequences is irrelevant.

Monker wrote:"an act of war". LOL. It makes absolutely no difference. When JFK put his blockade around Cuba, it was also an act of war. I'll call it a "no float zone", for comparison. WW3 didn't start during that act of war. So, again, you are just making shit up and saying it would cause WW3 because you are anti-Clinton and that is the FICTION that your brain wants to believe is facts.

You are pretty glib about the Cuban missile crisis. There is a reason why it's known as "13 days that almost ended the world." We came pretty close. Just because we dodged a bullet in 1962 doesn't mean a candidate's dangerous rhetoric should be ignored.

Monker wrote:Saying Clinton's no fly zone would cause WW3 is FICTION based on YOUR biases. It is NOT a fact, as you are stating it.

I am simply taking Hillary at her own word. A no fly zone is an act of war.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:07 am

Monker wrote:I am no t claiming to be an expert on anything and explicitly said I'm not paying that much attention. The last poll I saw had Bernie beind Biden, Kamala and Warren. Now Biden is back up by 15pts...that really does not make a good case for any of the other candidates.

So post the poll.

Monker wrote:The bottom line for me is that I have already made up my mind that I am voting straight Democrat next year. The Republicans have failed the country in an almost treasonous way. The Democrats also failed, by not impeaching Trump, but IMO it is not nearly as egregious.

Wow. A democratic hack pledges to vote straight democrat.
In other breaking news...water is wet, the pope wears a funny hat, and a bear shits in the woods. :roll:
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:47 am

RPM wrote:Thankfully there is enough sane people left that vote not out of blind loyalty to a party, but how a particular person can lead our country and prosper.

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:10 am

verslibre wrote:Image

His daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren are all Jewish. He has been a huge ally to the Jewish state of Israel. Nobody is buying this.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:54 am

It hasn't been disproven, either.

So what if part of his family's Jewish. File under "I'm not racist, but..."
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:42 am

Everyone who’s asking for ‘Apprentice’ tapes. Burnett has them locked up at MGM. Here’s the worst of the quotes on them imo: “Look at all those sp*cs, n*ggers and muslims..when I was a kid this was all white” Trump looking out helicopter window at Queens, NYC.

It doesn’t matter why any RWNJs say or try and wash away. The good thing is that a Drumpf will forever be known as the most racist and divisive president in American history. That’s already a given fact.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara