The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:00 am

Fact Finder wrote:Sharyl Attkisson

Twitter › SharylAttkisson

I'm pretty sure some big revelations and changes are coming. Not everyone will be happy with them. But if we're lucky, they ultimately benefit all of us. A lot of bad stuff has been going on.
38 minutes ago

My God, I looks like there might be one honest news journalist left in the world! Good stuff FF.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby tj » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:30 pm

ohsherrie wrote:

I'm pretty sure some big revelations and changes are coming. Not everyone will be happy with them. But if we're lucky, they ultimately benefit all of us. A lot of bad stuff has been going on.
38 minutes ago

My God, I looks like there might be one honest news journalist left in the world! Good stuff FF.

There are some. Unfortunately, it seems that most can't get their stories aired. From what I understand, that is why Sharyl Attkisson left the major networks. Fox is so overly partisan to the right and all of the others to the left that there is little place for real investigative journalists, who go where the facts take them, to work anymore. Broadcast, print, or online, it doesn't matter.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 pm

tj wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

38 minutes ago

There are some. Unfortunately, it seems that most can't get their stories aired. From what I understand, that is why Sharyl Attkisson left the major networks. Fox is so overly partisan to the right and all of the others to the left that there is little place for real investigative journalists, who go where the facts take them, to work anymore. Broadcast, print, or online, it doesn't matter.

Real journalism is DEAD in the MSM outlets and has been for a very, very long time. Alternative media sources are on the rise. These sources aren't controlled by the government nor corporations. They are add free and some are supported by their viewer and readers. These alternative sources have the ability to discuss and talk about topics in a more in depth and critical manner.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Honestly, guys and gals, not sure what to think today. Did Trump just switch back to the democratic party? I'm not too happy about that omnibus spending bill, which he could have, and should have vetoed. 2300 fucking pages that nobody read, yet he signed off on it. Let's hope he is playing a higher game of chess on this. This reminds me of when Pelosi said " you have to pass the bill to find out what's in it."
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:24 pm

steveo777 wrote:Honestly, guys and gals, not sure what to think today. Did Trump just switch back to the democratic party? I'm not too happy about that omnibus spending bill, which he could have, and should have vetoed. 2300 fucking pages that nobody read, yet he signed off on it. Let's hope he is playing a higher game of chess on this. This reminds me of when Pelosi said " you have to pass the bill to find out what's in it."

I think that's just it. He is playing it like a chess game. Keep in mind that he can slow walk the spending. I think that he didn't want to have it hold things up. In order to get a more sane budget work still needs to be done on purging some in Congress and the Senate. Eliminating the filibuster in the Senate would help.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:43 pm

Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:Honestly, guys and gals, not sure what to think today. Did Trump just switch back to the democratic party? I'm not too happy about that omnibus spending bill, which he could have, and should have vetoed. 2300 fucking pages that nobody read, yet he signed off on it. Let's hope he is playing a higher game of chess on this. This reminds me of when Pelosi said " you have to pass the bill to find out what's in it."

I think that's just it. He is playing it like a chess game. Keep in mind that he can slow walk the spending. I think that he didn't want to have it hold things up. In order to get a more sane budget work still needs to be done on purging some in Congress and the Senate. Eliminating the filibuster in the Senate would help.

I hope you're right. And then we just got Bolton. I smell desire for another war we can't afford. It's hard to be partisan when it seems like both parties want to put their proverbial dicks in our back sides. Maybe I'm just having a cynical day, but then again, maybe not...
steveo777
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:51 pm

I was also hoping he wouldn't sign it and know a lot of people are very disappointed. I can only hope this is a strategic move in the "Art of The Deal". He does like to have a job come in under budget.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 am

Trump should have vetoed it. Hiding behind Mattis and the military was a total cop-out. Rand Paul has been reading and tweeting the bill page by page while eating pizza. Pretty amusing. Glad somebody is reading it and taking the time to highlight what's in it.

The only thing I can think of is Trump did this to appease Turtle Mitch and Ryan. Or he just doesn't give a fuck.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:43 am

If you guys think Trump is playing chess...seriously, does he even know what Connect Four is? :)
Last edited by verslibre on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:46 am

steveo777 wrote:Honestly, guys and gals, not sure what to think today. Did Trump just switch back to the democratic party?

Independent, you mean.

steveo777 wrote:I hope you're right. And then we just got Bolton. I smell desire for another war we can't afford. It's hard to be partisan when it seems like both parties want to put their proverbial dicks in our back sides. Maybe I'm just having a cynical day, but then again, maybe not...

Isn't Bolt-on the guy with a hard-on for preemptive nukes on NK?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:49 am

ohsherrie wrote:I can only hope this is a strategic move in the "Art of The Deal".

Art of the Feel, maybe. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:50 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Trump should have vetoed it. Hiding behind Mattis and the military was a total cop-out. Rand Paul has been reading and tweeting the bill page by page while eating pizza. Pretty amusing. Glad somebody is reading it and taking the time to highlight what's in it.

The only thing I can think of is Trump did this to appease Turtle Mitch and Ryan. Or he just doesn't give a fuck.

I hope you're wrong this time TNC. I've been doing some reading on what leeway the president has in the actual spending of the money as it is appropriated and it appears that he has plenty of wiggle room. I think he's wily enough to know how to use it. If he didn't think he could work with this I think he would have vetoed it and let himself be blasted for shutting down the government.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:43 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Looks like Bolton was brought on to remove some Deep State trash from Washington.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-147336

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... ite-house/

Re: the Obama era hold overs..."They should start packing their shit."

I like it! Purge time for these disloyal leaking asshats.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:00 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
I hope you're wrong this time TNC. I've been doing some reading on what leeway the president has in the actual spending of the money as it is appropriated and it appears that he has plenty of wiggle room. I think he's wily enough to know how to use it. If he didn't think he could work with this I think he would have vetoed it and let himself be blasted for shutting down the government.

Since this is a omnibus spending bill and not a budget bill, they can't force Trump to spend it. It's more like they passed suggestions on what to spend and where. I think Trump just got all he needed to build the wall. My bet is that he is going to use the Army Corps of Engineers to build it.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:21 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Section 4 (b)

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... rovements/

Where does a wall fall when talking about defense spending? Who just got $80 Billion in new funding?

Yep, he knows how to play the game.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

Since this is a omnibus spending bill and not a budget bill, they can't force Trump to spend it. It's more like they passed suggestions on what to spend and where. I think Trump just got all he needed to build the wall. My bet is that he is going to use the Army Corps of Engineers to build it.

They're not good at coming in under bid. :lol:
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

They're not good at coming in under bid. :lol:
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:45 am

Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall, with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense. Build WALL through M!
6:33 AM · Mar 25, 2018

He's got it handled. 8)
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:17 am

Fact Finder wrote:This is toooooo rich....

“(CNN)When students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas return to class after spring break next week, they'll be required to carry clear backpacks.

"Clear backpacks are the only backpacks that will be permitted on campus," said Broward County School Superintendent Robert Runcie said in a letter sent to parents.

The district will provide the bags for free, he said.

Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.

"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

Monker, you related to this girl?
:lol:

I'm sure CNN thought she had a perfectly reasonable point. To me she is a prime example of the problem with giving too much power to the clueless.

I would also ask how the IDs are going to help. I've heard the argument against metal detectors being that it would be too much trouble to scan every kid when they come in the door. Are all kids going to be required to show their ID? Or maybe the ID is just cheaper and sounds good.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Memorex » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:37 am

We now march to have our rights taken away.

The omnibus bill is a disgusting piece of shit and Trump's an asshole for signing it, though I assume he feels he could not get enough votes to override a Veto, so what would the point be other than trying to make any kind of point.

RINO's are fucking pigs and are the worst kind of politician. At least when the Democrats take your money for worthless shit, they own up to it and will even market that shit.

Carry on.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:13 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:

Had Trump not signed it, Democrats would have been up his ass about shutting down the Government.

And, rightfully so. Democrats offered him several compromise budgets, which included funding "the wall" and DACA...which he agreed to. But, then he backed off when others in the WH told him to.

So, now you got a piece of shit omni-bus budget that was negotiated with moderate Republicans, which the fiscal conservative Republicans abandoned (rightfully so)...and forced them to go after Democrat votes.

The only person to blame for this is TRUMP. He failed to lead his own party, his own agenda, he had no firm voice, and allowed everything to become watered down piss. When are people going to realize that he is NOT a great negotiator, or deal maker. This should PROVE that but instead you all go about making excuses and grand schemes that are all just made up bullshit. The bottom line : Trump failed to negotiate a deal to get a budget that he, his zombies, and his party could be happy with.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:21 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:This is toooooo rich....

“(CNN)When students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas return to class after spring break next week, they'll be required to carry clear backpacks.

"Clear backpacks are the only backpacks that will be permitted on campus," said Broward County School Superintendent Robert Runcie said in a letter sent to parents.

The district will provide the bags for free, he said.

Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.

"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

Monker, you related to this girl?
:lol:

I'm sure CNN thought she had a perfectly reasonable point. To me she is a prime example of the problem with giving too much power to the clueless.

I would also ask how the IDs are going to help. I've heard the argument against metal detectors being that it would be too much trouble to scan every kid when they come in the door. Are all kids going to be required to show their ID? Or maybe the ID is just cheaper and sounds good.

When are people like you two going to stop extending the 2nd amendment to protect people to buy guns and murder children. By your actions and words you seem to believe that people have the right to buy an AR-15 and murder school children. Your rights have common sense limitations and those limitations should include not being able to buy assault rifles, ammo for assault rifles, and murdering people with assault rifles. I believe a student has the right to live through a school day without being shot, to go to school and return home safely. It's too bad that you seem to believe that the right of a person to own an assault rifle and end a child's life is more important.

I don't give a damn about back packs. If it's that much of an issue, ban ALL backpacks.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:25 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall, with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense. Build WALL through M!
6:33 AM · Mar 25, 2018

He's got it handled. 8)

Go for it. I'm sure the military vote out there will LOVE hearing 2/3 of a trillion of its budget was spent on a wall...I'm sure that is EXACTLY what they expect the military budget to be spent on.

"Enemy combatants" are "pouring in" from the Mexican border? What a bunch of crap.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:30 am

Memorex wrote:We now march to have our rights taken away.

The right of a child to go to school and come home safely is far more important than the right of a gun owner to shoot school children.

The omnibus bill is a disgusting piece of shit and Trump's an asshole for signing it, though I assume he feels he could not get enough votes to override a Veto, so what would the point be other than trying to make any kind of point.

Trump had no choice but to sign it. HE negotiated it.

RINO's are fucking pigs and are the worst kind of politician.

"RINO's" FAR out number the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus. without them, Democrats would rule both houses of congress with massive majorities. The worst type of politician is one who does not realize that compromise means giving up something to get something you want. That seems to be exactly what the alt-right expects.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:36 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Why don't you stop acting like you are replying to past posts and respond to the actual post you are replying to.

Why don't you reply to the repeated requests for evidence to support your claims?

Because at the time I original wrote the posts you replied to, I had already detailed why he could be accused of obstruction of justice and collusion. It is not my fault that your brain can't remember back to when I did answer those questiond.
Monker
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 am

Monker, are you one of those who believes that the "AR" in AR-15 stands for assault rifle? I have some far more lethal semi-automatic rifles that are not even on the radar. The idea that banning them will keep someone who wants to kill from obtaining them is a complete failure to understand that criminals do not obey laws. There is always the black market for those who can't legally buy guns. The underworld will always exist. The leftists are always running around saying not to disparage Muslims,as an example, for what for a few terrorist acts, yet are attacking republicans, the NRA and gun owners, as gun nuts. Fucking hypocrites, are what the left are. None of the recent shooters are on record as being NRA members, nor were most of them republicans. But we have all these BS narratives and talking points, that the NRA is the boogeyman. I've been a member since 1979, so are many of my friends. Nobody advocates for going out and using our weapons to take out innocent lives. But, the commiecrat pinkos want nothing more than a society they can control. How did that work out for the unarmed Hitler era Jews?
steveo777
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:21 am

steveo777 wrote:Monker, are you one of those who believes that the "AR" in AR-15 stands for assault rifle? I have some far more lethal semi-automatic rifles that are not even on the radar. The idea that banning them will keep someone who wants to kill from obtaining them is a complete failure to understand that criminals do not obey laws. There is always the black market for those who can't legally buy guns. The underworld will always exist.

So what. You can always hire someone to commit murder for you. Does that mean murder itself should be legal just because you can't stop someone from paying someone else to do the deed? Anybody can speed in their car when ever they want. Should we remove all speed limits every where because the law can't control a person's foot?

Just because someone can buy a gun on the black market does not mean it should be legal to buy the gun at your local sport store. And, BTW, IMO the ammo should also be illegal to purchase.

The leftists are always running around saying not to disparage Muslims,as an example, for what for a few terrorist acts, yet are attacking republicans, the NRA and gun owners, as gun nuts.

Do you even read what you write? Read your first paragraph again. You are essentially saying that murderers should have the right to buy an assault rifle because they can get it in the underground trade anyway. That is what YOU are saying.

None of the recent shooters are on record as being NRA members, nor were most of them republicans. But we have all these BS narratives and talking points, that the NRA is the boogeyman.

The NRA makes themselves the bogeyman by not being reasonable with even the most simple and common sense things. Like raising the ago for buying a gun to 21. That is common sense but they are against it. They are against ANY change to gun laws. So, IMO, they support the rights of murders to use a gun...they value giving the 2nd amendment rights to murders over the right of children to live, prosper and pursue happyness.

Nobody advocates for going out and using our weapons to take out innocent lives.

No, but you do support the right of others to buy an assault weapon and murder children. You will believe that until it is your child who is filled with bullets...and you realize there is nothing that your gun in your closet could have done to stop it.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Monker wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Why don't you stop acting like you are replying to past posts and respond to the actual post you are replying to.

Why don't you reply to the repeated requests for evidence to support your claims?

Because at the time I original wrote the posts you replied to, I had already detailed why he could be accused of obstruction of justice and collusion. It is not my fault that your brain can't remember back to when I did answer those questiond.

Another cop out.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 pm

How many posts did liberals in this thread make about the Maryland school shooting being thwarted by an armed resource officer? I didn't see any.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Memorex wrote:We now march to have our rights taken away.

YES!

It is every American's right to be shot dead at any moment in time, any place, any reason!
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara