The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:51 pm

More hateful intolerance from this corrupt evil administration :!:
#RESIST

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nation ... ty-n973081
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:34 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:All you are doing is trying to make things to be about me.

I'm just responding to posts addressed to me. You really think you're more important than you are.

You do nothing but try to bait people into conversations to avoid talking about whatever topic you don't want to talk about for whatever reason. It has nothing to do with the importance of other people, but your inability to admit any wrong doing or faults about yourself. You are a mini-Trump.

Monker wrote: You are not the forum owner. You do not dictate how anything here is applied. This is not a democracy. It is a fucking forum of peon nobody's. Save the grandiose declarations for somebody who believes you hold some type of power here. You have none...you are no more of a peon than I am. Andrew can run the forum however he wants. If you don't like it, you can leave. There is no need to be a martyr.

Previously, you mentioned that this thread should be shut down. That's the equivalent of a peon wanting to set fire to his own village. Who's the wannabe dictator again? You think you are the viceroy announcing decrees in the town square.

That is my opinion, I would burn it ALL down if I were Andrew because I would not see ANY of these forums being worth my time and investment of $'s. But, it is not my 'village' to burn down, it is Andrew's. I have not stated or implied anything else.

I said, "you do not dictate how anything here is applied." You don't. Who Andrew bans, how he posts, how he renames topics, how he swaps certain words in posts, NONE of that is in your control...yet you demand it should be a certain way. That is ABSOLUTELY what you have been doing. If you don't like things here, there is nothing stopping you from leaving.

Monker wrote:Andrew never "recruited" me for anything. You are now just making stuff up.
There is no partnership.
Andrew and I are not some type of leaders of a team on this forum (ie: Wormtongue and Theodon, or Wormtongue and Saruman, depending on what argument you are in at any given moment).
There is no coordination of any type between us.
I haven't talked to Andrew outside of this forum in more than a year.
I have serious doubts that any type of recruiting IM's were ever sent to anybody.

Yea, sure. And Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton had a harmless discussion on the tarmac about their grandkids. :roll:
You said you are still posting here because you had a discussion with Andrew. Everybody knows exactly what that means.

You are just making shit up and inventing conspiracy theories.

Monker wrote:You reject reality and substitute your own.

Nah, I just speak the truth and then you have another mental breakdown.

You are inventing conspiracy theories about Andrew and I. You invented some weird scenario of Andrew sending out "recruiting" IM"s. Now you are mumbling about mental breakdowns. You seem to have this entire alternate reality invented in your head. All I have been saying, over and over again is that if you don't like how Andrew admins the forum nor how people like me post to it, nobody is stopping you from leaving.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:It is always about somebody else, you being unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions.

You are the one pretending to be some sort of moral authority on posting decorum. I have no issue with people using insults AT ALL. Apparently you do. Posters in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all that. To paraphrase another proverb - poster, heal thyself.

That has NOTHING to do with what I said. Essentially, trading posts with you turns into a game of who can go the lowest. That is all you do, over and over again. Everybody knows this by now.

Monker wrote:This report isn't worth getting into with you....all you are going to do is post crap like the above. It's not "discussion" or "debate", it's unworthy of my time.

But but but you promised that "you won't hear much until the committees start being shown the FBI evidence and witnesses are question."
Well, the Senate Intel Committee has spoken - and they say your full of shit. No wonder you want this thread closed.

[/quote]

Like I said, this was just an attempt to bait people into a battle of swipes and insults. It's so predictable that it's a bit pathetic.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Monker wrote:You are inventing conspiracy theories about Andrew and I. You invented some weird scenario of Andrew sending out "recruiting" IM"s. Now you are mumbling about mental breakdowns. You seem to have this entire alternate reality invented in your head. All I have been saying, over and over again is that if you don't like how Andrew admins the forum nor how people like me post to it, nobody is stopping you from leaving.

I've got no idea WTF he's on about. And don't care either.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:39 am

Andrew wrote:?

Should I post the private message where you said "spend more time attacking those right-wing nut jobs"?

And is it far-fetched to reason that you told Monker to do the same? PMs are meant to be private. But at this point, who really cares?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:05 am

Monker wrote:You do nothing but try to bait people into conversations to avoid talking about whatever topic you don't want to talk about for whatever reason.

I'm willing to talk about anything and everything. I don't pull "bazingas" or repeatedly threaten to quit the forum like you do.

Monker wrote: It has nothing to do with the importance of other people, but your inability to admit any wrong doing or faults about yourself.

I have nothing to admit to. When someone posts to me, I respond in kind. If you have an issue with the use of insults, I suggest you work on your own colorful vocabulary first.

Monker wrote: You are a mini-Trump.

And you are a mini Larry Craig. Go wipe your chin.

Monker wrote:
That is my opinion, I would burn it ALL down if I were Andrew because I would not see ANY of these forums being worth my time and investment of $'s. But, it is not my 'village' to burn down, it is Andrew's. I have not stated or implied anything else.

So, essentially, you are admitting to being a MR forum terrorist. You want to see this place absolutely demolished. That way, you don't have to defend your many lies. Plus, you'll be free to pursue your many passions, including chatting up minors on Fortnite and writing Warf Picard erotica.

Monker wrote:I said, "you do not dictate how anything here is applied." You don't. Who Andrew bans, how he posts, how he renames topics, how he swaps certain words in posts, NONE of that is in your control...yet you demand it should be a certain way. That is ABSOLUTELY what you have been doing. If you don't like things here, there is nothing stopping you from leaving.

If I made these demands, then quote me. You won't be able to. I never demanded anything. This entire post is about you trying to dictate the range of conversation here. If you don't like me pointing out your hypocrisy, well, that's too fucking bad, isn't it?

Monker wrote:You are just making shit up and inventing conspiracy theories.

Nope.

Monker wrote:You are inventing conspiracy theories about Andrew and I. You invented some weird scenario of Andrew sending out "recruiting" IM"s. Now you are mumbling about mental breakdowns. You seem to have this entire alternate reality invented in your head. All I have been saying, over and over again is that if you don't like how Andrew admins the forum nor how people like me post to it, nobody is stopping you from leaving.

The only person who seems to have a real issue with this forum is you. By your own admission, you are intent on seeing this place burn to the ground. If somebody walked into the Oxford debate society with a flame thrower, what would be said? You have no interest in debating anything. You're just a misanthropic loner psychopath.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 am

Monker wrote:That has NOTHING to do with what I said. Essentially, trading posts with you turns into a game of who can go the lowest. That is all you do, over and over again.

Why would I take posting etiquette tips from an avowed forum arsonist? If you had your way, there wouldn't even be a forum. Everything you say is moot.

Monker wrote: Everybody knows this by now.

"Everybody" ...lol. Everybody, or at least the majority here, disagreed with you. Now they are banned. What remains is a two-person circle-jerk of intolerance. The few longtime sane posters that remain, like Oh Sherrie, have already called out your behavior.

Monker wrote:
Like I said, this was just an attempt to bait people into a battle of swipes and insults. It's so predictable that it's a bit pathetic.

Mueller over playing an empty hand is the issue. Not insults. If insults bother you so much, have Andrew censor then. You seem to be a big fan of that.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:41 am

A few years ago, this is the type of article you would read on Mother Jones or The Nation. Instead, we now have populist conservatives mounting a defense against establishment warmongers. Everything is upside down. But, as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... l-kristol/
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:53 am

Between the Covington Kids smear and now the Smollett assault hoax, the media is having a rough few weeks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/arts ... spect.html
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:58 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Should I post the private message where you said "spend more time attacking those right-wing nut jobs"?

And is it far-fetched to reason that you told Monker to do the same? PMs are meant to be private. But at this point, who really cares?

You've done so. Must have said that when you weren't one of them.

No, I haven't swapped any PMs with Monker.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:31 pm

Andrew wrote:You've done so. Must have said that when you weren't one of them.

Go take a cold hard look in the mirror, dude.

-You oppose troops being pulled out of deadly quagmires.
-You slander journalists - like Wikileaks.
-You routinely engage in censorship tactics that would make Chairman Mao proud.
-You idolize murderous ex-CIA scum like George Bush Sr.
-You believe and propagate lies by the military industrial complex (Putin is everywhere and coming for your babies!!!).

Who's the RWNJ again? I gave money to Bernie this week. Guy raised 6 million in 24 hours. What have you done lately in the name of liberalism? Advocating for WW3 and making the world a more hostile intolerant place doesn't count. Whatever is going on with you, I hope you find inner peace and light.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby S2M » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:19 am

I've said this for close to 20 years...

In the overall scheme of things, Russia is but a pesky gnat to the U.S.

Look to China if you you want to see the biggest threat to this country. They won't do it with nukes, or troops. Financially, they will eviscerate this country.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:30 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:A few years ago, this is the type of article you would read on Mother Jones or The Nation. Instead, we now have populist conservatives mounting a defense against establishment warmongers. Everything is upside down. But, as the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... l-kristol/

This is an example of the split within the Republican party. Max Boot is an ex-Republican who is essentially encouraging traditional Republicans to leave the party...but definitely not a Democrat or liberal. Bill Kristol is a Republican who has been extremely critical of Trump. Then you have the alt-right FOX Trump zombie Tucker Carlson writing a critical article about them. This is NOT an article that would be in a liberal leaning site because NONE OF THOSE INVOLVED ARE LIBERALS. It is nothing more than evidence on how divided the party really is.
Last edited by Monker on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:That has NOTHING to do with what I said. Essentially, trading posts with you turns into a game of who can go the lowest. That is all you do, over and over again.

Why would I take posting etiquette tips from an avowed forum arsonist?

I don't see any forum 'arsonist'. I am simply stating my opinion on what I would do with ALL of these forums if I owned them. I am NOT trying to pressure Andrew into doing anything nor am I trying to close the forum.

If you had your way, there wouldn't even be a forum. Everything you say is moot.

That's fine. You are free to ignore it then.

Monker wrote: Everybody knows this by now.

"Everybody" ...lol. Everybody, or at least the majority here, disagreed with you. Now they are banned. What remains is a two-person circle-jerk of intolerance.

If that is what you think, then you can always leave the forum. Nobody is stopping you from exiting this torturous experience you are describing.

The few longtime sane posters that remain, like Oh Sherrie, have already called out your behavior.

OhSherrie tried to do as you say but we had some good long discussion about a few topics without exchanging a single insult. In fact, she doesn't post because she can't take the time to reply to my posts on her tablet...at least that is what she said publicly.

Monker wrote:

Mueller over playing an empty hand is the issue. Not insults. If insults bother you so much, have Andrew censor then. You seem to be a big fan of that.

Why are you talking to yourself about this then? I have no interest in discussing this with you but you keep adding on crap.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:07 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

So lame.

So, you took something said to you YEARS ago and are applying it today and making assumptions and inventing conspiracy theories. Such crazy crap.

All that happened is this: I tried to delete me account, I couldn't. So, I deleted all the crap within my profile and IM'd Andrew and told him I was leaving. He IM'd me back and essentially said he understood why and hoped that maybe some time I would come back. So, I decided to stay after that. There is no recruiting liberals or some conspiracy between him and I, or whatever fantasies Team Exiles has invented in their empty heads...it is so simple and uneventful that it is fucking pathetic that it has to be explained.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:22 pm

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

So lame.

So, you took something said to you YEARS ago and are applying it today and making assumptions and inventing conspiracy theories. Such crazy crap.

All that happened is this: I tried to delete me account, I couldn't. So, I deleted all the crap within my profile and IM'd Andrew and told him I was leaving. He IM'd me back and essentially said he understood why and hoped that maybe some time I would come back. So, I decided to stay after that. There is no recruiting liberals or some conspiracy between him and I, or whatever fantasies Team Exiles has invented in their empty heads...it is so simple and uneventful that it is fucking pathetic that it has to be explained.

Lol... no one asked you to explain it. so you felt wanted /needed when Andrew "hoped you would come back"
well you got the pathetic part right......
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:51 pm

RPM wrote:Lol... no one asked you to explain it. so you felt wanted /needed when Andrew "hoped you would come back"
well you got the pathetic part right......

Nobody asked. What is pathetic is people making assumptions when they have no clue what they are talking about. Like you, assuming I felt this and that. You don't know how I felt, and you're wrong....and I didn't say he "hoped I would come back", don't misquote me and change the meaning of what I said.
Last edited by Monker on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:03 pm

S2M wrote:I've said this for close to 20 years...

Look to China if you you want to see the biggest threat to this country. They won't do it with nukes, or troops. Financially, they will eviscerate this country.

I disagree with that. Russia has nukes and is an enemy of democracy and the West in general. So, they are more like a single killer bee. As long as there is just one, they are not that dangerous...but it can still sting you...

N. Korea is like a Cicada Killer wasp. A big, fat, nasty looking 2 inch long, yellow and black wasp. Incredibly protective of its territory and charges you to try to scare you away...but it has a tiny stinger that barely hurts. So, it's all for show. Kinda like Trump, in every way.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:09 am

S2M wrote:I've said this for close to 20 years...

Exactly.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:11 am

Monker wrote:I disagree with that. Russia has nukes and is an enemy of democracy and the West in general. So, they are more like a single killer bee. As long as there is just one, they are not that dangerous...but it can still sting you...

N. Korea is like a Cicada Killer wasp. A big, fat, nasty looking 2 inch long, yellow and black wasp. Incredibly protective of its territory and charges you to try to scare you away...but it has a tiny stinger that barely hurts. So, it's all for show. Kinda like Trump, in every way.

Oh please. Russia has an economy the size of Italy. How can you argue that they are an enemy of democracy when you discount the results of your own country's presidential election? Get real.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:29 am

Monker wrote:This is an example of the split within the Republican party. Max Boot is an ex-Republican who is essentially encouraging traditional Republicans to leave the party...but definitely not a Democrat or liberal. Bill Kristol is a Republican who has been extremely critical of Trump. Then you have the alt-right FOX Trump zombie Tucker Carlson writing a critical article about them. This is NOT an article that would be in a liberal leaning site because NONE OF THOSE INVOLVED ARE LIBERALS. It is nothing more than evidence on how divided the party really is.

The idea that left leaning media, like The Nation or Mother Jones, exclusively covers liberals is inaccurate and downright bizarre. Not sure where you get that from. When Michael Moore made Fahrenheit 9-11, it didn't focus on liberals. Liberal director Adam McKay recently made Vice about Dick Cheney. Again, not about liberals. Here's a screenshot of a Mother Jones article below listing all the countries McCain wanted to bomb. Again, not about a liberal. Olbermann rose to prominence on MSNBC ranting about Bush - not liberals. The article I posted covered war mongers who are continually provided a voice by the media despite have a horrible track record. That's an anti-war topic that would have been right at home on the publications I mentioned. You are just being argumentative again for argument's sake and trying to burn this bitch down.

The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:42 am

Monker wrote:So lame.

First you said the PMs didn't exist. Now you are trying to invalidate them by claiming they are from "years ago." I'm not discussing private messages any further. They are private. The bottom line is this, there was an attempt on here to artificially rally and promote opposition against posters who think and vote differently. That's shitty. Oppose ideas with ideas. Not cyber astroturfing. What's next? Buying Russian bot accounts to spread DNC propaganda on here?

Monker wrote:All that happened is this: I tried to delete me account, I couldn't. So, I deleted all the crap within my profile and IM'd Andrew and told him I was leaving. He IM'd me back and essentially said he understood why and hoped that maybe some time I would come back. So, I decided to stay after that. There is no recruiting liberals or some conspiracy between him and I, or whatever fantasies Team Exiles has invented in their empty heads...it is so simple and uneventful that it is fucking pathetic that it has to be explained.

You quit and came back multiple times. You also have a record of lying. So I don't believe a word of this. In the context of me being asked to attack right wingers on here, I think we know what your conversation was really about.

Monker wrote:Andrew said some things to me that caused me to rethink and stick around. I haven't answered the question because it is private conversation between Andrew and I - and none of the forums damn business.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:03 am

Monker wrote: I am NOT trying to pressure Andrew into doing anything nor am I trying to close the forum.

Oh really? Seems to me that you spend more time telling Andrew what to do than anything else.

Monker wrote:Hey, Andrew, maybe you can change some of these other links, too. ConservativeTreeHouse can be: ConservativeShitHouse, for example.

Monker wrote: Andrew, can you maybe limit the size of posts? it's going to get a bit ridiculous here if everybody starts pasting entire articles.

Monker wrote: Hey Andrew, maybe you can just ban anybody with K.C. in their nick.

Monker wrote: Andrew, BTW, here is how you change the max post length...about halfway down, it shows the setting

Monker wrote: IMO, he should axe all the forums, not just this thread.

Monker wrote: maybe Andrew should kill the entire MR site and just use FB and Twitter? Hmm.

Monker wrote: So, yes, I would delete this thread for those reasons - if I were Andrew.

Monker wrote: The bottom line is Andrew has a choice. He can host a thread that is an extension of Breit Bart, that is nothing more than a bunch of links, copy/pastes, and memes of alt-right commentary. Or, he can shut it down.

Monker wrote: I believe that is now impossible in THIS thread...and it is up to Andrew on what to do about it. If it were me, I'd shut it down.

Monker wrote: LOL...he took my advice from 100 pages back or so. There are a couple others...and then add a size limit to the posts, maybe 1000 characters, at most :D

Monker wrote: I don't want to speak for Andrew but I find it amazing that you people are so naive and defensive that you invent this type of stuff, spout out "censorship" type arguments, generalize insults towards liberals and Democrats...all in response to him telling to the above.

Monker wrote: so, tell me...why should this thread even exist? Andrew's embarressed by it.

Monker wrote: I agree. Andrew should ban KC for saying "bimbo" and to keep everything equal, Hillary should be banned, too.

Monker wrote: Andrew, you never did change GatewayPundit to GetawayPundit.

Monker wrote: Sorry, I'm not a moderator. But, if I were, yes, I'd remove you, just as Andrew removed froyline.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:20 am

Monker wrote:If that is what you think, then you can always leave the forum. Nobody is stopping you from exiting this torturous experience you are describing.

I'm doing just fine. You're the one dousing yourself in kerosense and threatening to run into MR headquarters.

Monker wrote: I tried to do as you say but we had some good long discussion about a few topics without exchanging a single insult. In fact, she doesn't post because she can't take the time to reply to my posts on her tablet...at least that is what she said publicly.

Nah, she called you out on your bullshit. It was glorious.

Monker wrote:Why are you talking to yourself about this then? I have no interest in discussing this with you but you keep adding on crap.

Because some of us are here to actually discuss politics and not just cosplay as the human torch from the Fantastic Four. Flame on, flamer.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:23 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote: I am NOT trying to pressure Andrew into doing anything nor am I trying to close the forum.

Oh really? Seems to me that you spend more time telling Andrew what to do than anything else.

Yes, really. So, you find a bunch of quotes where I am either; continuing the joke of "censoring" links and such (which was VERY funny), or simply stating my opinion. In NONE of these quotes was I telling Andrew what to do...I was giving MY opinion and saying what *I* would do if I were Andrew. So, what, I'm a nobody here, just like you. I have always said that Andrew can do whatever he wants - it is HIS forum.

And, if you don't like how I post, nobody is stopping you from leaving.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:30 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:So lame.

First you said the PMs didn't exist. Now you are trying to invalidate them by claiming they are from "years ago." I'm not discussing private messages any further. They are private.

If you respected the privacy of PM's, you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. The bottom line is that you played it and gave up where the idea came from that Andrew and I had a similar conversation. You and Team Exiles are wrong - it never happened.

The bottom line is this, there was an attempt on here to artificially rally and promote opposition against posters who think and vote differently. That's shitty. Oppose ideas with ideas. Not cyber astroturfing. What's next? Buying Russian bot accounts to spread DNC propaganda on here?

Well, if you don't like it, nobody is stopping you from leaving.

You quit and came back multiple times.

That is just simply not true.

You also have a record of lying. So I don't believe a word of this. In the context of me being asked to attack right wingers on here, I think we know what your conversation was really about.

"I think we know..." Well, I know for a fact that you didn't, until I explained it...Now, just like many things, you don't like reality so you reject it and make up your own.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:36 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:If that is what you think, then you can always leave the forum. Nobody is stopping you from exiting this torturous experience you are describing.

I'm doing just fine. You're the one dousing yourself in kerosense and threatening to run into MR headquarters.

I have threatened no such thing...again, making up your own reality.

Monker wrote: I tried to do as you say but we had some good long discussion about a few topics without exchanging a single insult. In fact, she doesn't post because she can't take the time to reply to my posts on her tablet...at least that is what she said publicly.

Nah, she called you out on your bullshit. It was glorious.

Sure, she tried to. Then we would get into long conversations and eventually she said she could not spend so much time typing on her tablet. To me, it was pretty uneventful. But, since you seem to like inventing your own reality, I can understand why you are making such a big deal out of nothing.

Monker wrote:Why are you talking to yourself about this then? I have no interest in discussing this with you but you keep adding on crap.

Because some of us are here to actually discuss politics and not just cosplay as the human torch from the Fantastic Four. Flame on, flamer.

You don't come here to discuss politics...but the above is a great example of what you do. You use your forum talk to get into contests of insults. I haven't been baiting flames, such as you just did above.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:54 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:This is an example of the split within the Republican party. Max Boot is an ex-Republican who is essentially encouraging traditional Republicans to leave the party...but definitely not a Democrat or liberal. Bill Kristol is a Republican who has been extremely critical of Trump. Then you have the alt-right FOX Trump zombie Tucker Carlson writing a critical article about them. This is NOT an article that would be in a liberal leaning site because NONE OF THOSE INVOLVED ARE LIBERALS. It is nothing more than evidence on how divided the party really is.

The idea that left leaning media, like The Nation or Mother Jones, exclusively covers liberals is inaccurate and downright bizarre. Not sure where you get that from.

I didn't say anything about left leaning media covering exclusively liberals. I am saying this article has NOTHING to do with liberalism - at all. It is about Republicans vs. Republicans. How many times has Tucker Carlson published an article in Mother Jones or The Nation? He is NOT writing to a liberal audience...he is writing to an alt-right, Trump zombie, audience. Therefore, it would never be in liberal media.

The article I posted covered war mongers

"war mongers" who are traditional Republicans who either left the party in disgust or are highly critical of Donald Trump.

who are continually provided a voice by the media despite have a horrible track record.

Well, I didn't read this article closely. I'm sure it was very critical about Donald Trump and Venezuala. "If you choose this path, you will find no safe harbor, no easy exit and no way out. You’ll lose everything." Or, how Trump lied about leaving Syria. It's all about critiquing war mongers, like Trump.

Or, maybe it's about politics, and an alt-right FOX opinionator and Trump zombie critiquing traditional Republicans.

You are just being argumentative again for argument's sake and trying to burn this bitch down.

Nope, just posting reality...you know, that thing you keep ignoring and substituting what you want instead.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:00 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I disagree with that. Russia has nukes and is an enemy of democracy and the West in general. So, they are more like a single killer bee. As long as there is just one, they are not that dangerous...but it can still sting you...

Oh please. Russia has an economy the size of Italy. How can you argue that they are an enemy of democracy when you discount the results of your own country's presidential election? Get real.

Cuba was an enemy of Democracy as well. How big was their economy 10yrs ago? North Korea is an enemy of democracy, how big is their economy? China is an enemy of democracy, too. My point is, when all of these communist countries get together and act together like a swarm, THEN they are dangerous.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 am

Monker wrote:Yes, really. So, you find a bunch of quotes where I am either; continuing the joke of "censoring" links and such (which was VERY funny), or simply stating my opinion. In NONE of these quotes was I telling Andrew what to do...I was giving MY opinion and saying what *I* would do if I were Andrew. So, what, I'm a nobody here, just like you. I have always said that Andrew can do whatever he wants - it is HIS forum.

Predictably, the litany of excuses begin - I was joking, I was giving an opinion, my account was taken over by Putin etc. etc.
Any statement that starts "If I were Andrew..." is, in effect, trying to tell Andrew what to do.
For someone claiming to be anti-insult and anti-giving moderators orders, you have engaged in both - repeatedly.

Monker wrote:And, if you don't like how I post, nobody is stopping you from leaving.

That's like quitting my favorite bar because of one annoying drunk asshole in the corner.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara