The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:03 pm

RPM wrote:@ TNC ....I know you like Sanders, do you view any of his positions as anti - Israel?
It sadly seems that is becoming fashionable in the progressive part of the democratic party
and he seems to be playing into that theme to me.

Hi RPM. Yes, unfortunately, I do not see eye-to-eye with Bernie on Israel at all.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:25 pm

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Now you are debating the meaning of the word "disparage"

That is a lie. I am repeating your absolute lie that you told about me saying you disparage people from posting. I don't think you knew what the word means when you said that...and I know you will never admit to making that mistake.

while also trying to play moderator and prohibit the use of quotes.

Complete bullshit and another lie. I would NEVER prohibit the use of quotes. I probably quote more than anybody on this forum. What an absurd statement for you to make.

For the last time, I really don't care about any of your Asperger-fueled ramblings.

Of course you do. You keep replying, over and over again...constantly trying to disparage me. That is all you do. If you didn't care, you would not reply.

First, you said that I thought words were a war crime, now you think I don't understand the meaning of the word disparage.
The truth is, you obviously can't read due to autism-related visual processing issues. I'm sincerely sorry you were born this way.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:34 pm

Monker wrote:Not even W was this bad.

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:23 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:First, you said that I thought words were a war crime, now you think I don't understand the meaning of the word disparage.
The truth is, you obviously can't read due to autism-related visual processing issues. I'm sincerely sorry you were born this way.

Another post from you, and more lies.

I have never said you thought anything whatsoever about war crimes. You are lying.

I have never said that you want to disparage anybody from posting. NEVER HAPPENED. You lied about it. Period. And, you are correct, I don't think you KNEW what disparage meant or you would never have said that. I'm sure you have looked it up and ended your ignorance by now and you know you are in the wrong....but you will NEVER admit to being wrong. You'll keep trying to disparage me by posting crazy crap about "aspergers" and whatever mental illness but it is you who simply do not know what you are talking about.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:23 pm

Monker wrote:
Another post from you, and more lies.

I have never said you thought anything whatsoever about war crimes. You are lying.

Quotes don't lie. Sorry.

"It is not an act of war to say you are going to do something. It is absolutely hilarious for any Trumphead to not understand that."

"YOU said that Clinton CALLING for a no fly zone is an act of war. It isn't...only in your imagination is that an act of war."

"Clinton calling for a no fly zone is as much of an act of war as Trump saying he would take Iraq's oil is a war crime."

Monker wrote:I have never said that you want to disparage anybody from posting. NEVER HAPPENED. You lied about it. Period. And, you are correct, I don't think you KNEW what disparage meant or you would never have said that. I'm sure you have looked it up and ended your ignorance by now and you know you are in the wrong....but you will NEVER admit to being wrong. You'll keep trying to disparage me by posting crazy crap about "aspergers" and whatever mental illness but it is you who simply do not know what you are talking about.

I thought I already went over this. You are the retarded grocery bagger of this forum. When I read your posts, all I can do is gratefully smile and think to myself, "there but for the grace of God, go I."
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby RPM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Andrew wrote:President dumbass is leading the USA into a recession it didn’t have to endure thanks to his “winning” business “skills”.

What a fraud this clown is, in every possible way.

When will the RWNJs abandon this idiot who doesn’t even hold any of the beliefs most conservatives have.

You are so uninformed or incapable of comprehending, or your Hate blinds whatever brain part that works....geez.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... edirect=on

I suppose thats a RWNJ sight as well that I should be banned for posting a link too?

Did you not see or comprehend the word "follow" ? Our Country is not leading the World into a recession.
President Trump is not a true conservative he is a centralist who does not follow a particular ideology.
Is it possible bad timing on his part to take on China? maybe so , thats a debatable point that you missed
with unintelligent rambling of nonsense.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:45 am

Interesting article for those who are progressive-leaning and also believe in trade reform.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... de-policy/
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:41 am

A side-splittingly accurate depiction of America and The Trump Movement courtesy of Rolling Stone. I think even Drew will enjoy this one.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... id-872299/
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:35 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:12 am

And yet again...America is the laughing stock of the world.

Trump wants to buy another country but when told it’s absurd, calls the leader of Denmark “nasty”.

Tweets about how Israelis consider him the second coming of God and attacks US Jews for being traitors if they don’t vote for him.

What. The. Fuck. Hilarious stuff. What a clown.

Seriously Dumpster fans, when is enough ever going to be enough?

https://apple.news/A0exuva6ISaO--Pg62d29TQ

https://apple.news/AyGtFu7o0SzKJZIjSqwvK7Q
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Marabelle » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:35 am

How did he become the King of Israel? Or was he playing around with us?
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:33 pm

America has a mentally incapacitated buffoon for their leader. A constant source of embarrassment and bullshit.

I’d like to know if RWNJs actually really believe the shit he says, or just brush it aside as “Trump being Trump”?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:34 pm

'I am the Chosen One': with boasts and insults, Trump sets new benchmark for incoherence

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... SApp_Other
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Victims of mass shootings “love their president”.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-brags ... president/

Me me me me me. Now, enough about me, let’s talk about me. What a tosser.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:35 pm

Marabelle wrote:How did he become the King of Israel? Or was he playing around with us?

Israel is a democracy. They don't have kings. Trump tweeted a quote from failed Libertarian presidential candidate/radio host, Wayne Root:

Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him.....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.........all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.” Wow!
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 pm

More info on Truman trying to buy Greenland during the cold war. Interesting stuff.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/22/75319236 ... in-the-day
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:41 pm

I think Americans, of all political persuasions, can agree that this is a move in the right direction.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/ ... ns-1675170
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:19 am

But he's still cool with digging up veterans' graves to make some room for "the wall."
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:18 am

verslibre wrote:But he's still cool with digging up veterans' graves to make some room for "the wall."

Do you have a quote of him saying he's cool with that? As far as I'm aware, customss / border department has already gone on record saying that graveyards would not be disturbed.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:02 pm

Andrew wrote:America has a mentally incapacitated buffoon for their leader. A constant source of embarrassment and bullshit.

I’d like to know if RWNJs actually really believe the shit he says, or just brush it aside as “Trump being Trump”?

No one wants to answer this?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Trump loves the bible...
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Andrew wrote:No one wants to answer this?

Sure, I'll bite. The more incoherent and the more stream of consciousness Trump becomes, the more likely he is to win in 2020. You hear "embarrassment" and "bullshit." To many Americans, they hear a guy talking without a filter and giving zero fucks. I know several females who thought the "grab em by the pussy" comment was perfectly normal. Discussing Trump's verbal diarrhea is a losing issue.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:13 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Trump loves the bible...

His favourite book apparently :roll:
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Sure, I'll bite. The more incoherent and the more stream of consciousness Trump becomes, the more likely he is to win in 2020. You hear "embarrassment" and "bullshit." To many Americans, they hear a guy talking without a filter and giving zero fucks. I know several females who thought the "grab em by the pussy" comment was perfectly normal. Discussing Trump's verbal diarrhea is a losing issue.

It's incoherent gibberish... And its the same gibberish every damn day. "That I can tell you" "Believe me" "a lot of things, great things, happening" "I'll tell you this" "Gyna" "failing" "nasty".... OMG.

It makes the collective IQ of Americans look in the single digit range.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:32 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

It's incoherent gibberish... And its the same gibberish every damn day. "That I can tell you" "Believe me" "a lot of things, great things, happening" "I'll tell you this" "Gyna" "failing" "nasty".... OMG.

It makes the collective IQ of Americans look in the single digit range.

Americans will vote for a candidate that out gibbers Trump's gibberish. Right now, they don't really have anybody on deck.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:50 am

Impossible. A dyslexic hamster would be the only step down.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:11 am

Dow, S&P, Nasdaq...everything's down, and is still going down, after Klump told American companies to find alternative sources (read: not from China).

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/23/us-stocks-wall-street-monitors-speech-from-fed-chair-jerome-powell.html

This will be his legacy.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:14 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Sure, I'll bite. The more incoherent and the more stream of consciousness Trump becomes, the more likely he is to win in 2020.

Not flattering. Frankly, that makes it sound like a bunch of Red voters are dumb fucks. :lol:

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I know several females who thought the "grab em by the pussy" comment was perfectly normal.

Nothing like that over here. Are these Mama June types?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:38 am

verslibre wrote:Not flattering. Frankly, that makes it sound like a bunch of Red voters are dumb fucks. :lol:

Trump's coalition was much broader than just dumbfuck red voters. He broke the blue wall, remember?

Nothing like that over here. Are these Mama June types?

I think you need to expand your social circle.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:10 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I think you need to expand your social circle.

To them old Mama June wives of Red voters? Suuuuure...that's your scene, bud. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara