The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:27 am

Fact Finder wrote:http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-discloses-no-fisa-court-hearings-held-on-carter-page-warrants/

Where's there's smoke there's fire.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:33 am

Fact Finder wrote:Boomer, released today, look halfway down page at the email from Marty Torrey re Israeli elections.

https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx

Do you see what I see?

Edit: Put Marty Torrey in the search box.

“Alice”, “Land of Alice” , “Hatter” ????

Hmmmmmmmm

Sorry but I am not seeing your point here. Fill me in.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:50 am

verslibre wrote:Like the ones that produce the "high ratings" poll results for Drumpf? :lol:

I have no use for polls in general nor did I cite some other poll to rebut this one. In my opinion polls are used to shape peoples thoughts and opinions instead of people relying on their own without being informed. I believe they are used more for pushing a narrative. No matter who is doing them.

One thing I forgot to mention in my reply was that Gary Langer was in charge of ABC's polling before his company became the exclusive source for their polling. So he comes from the MSM world and in my opinion is another reason question the source.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:03 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Just a qonspiracy theary...

I see. I have stopped following that. For me too much has come out for me to consider that legit anymore.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
Just a qonspiracy theary...

I see. I have stopped following that. For me too much has come out for me to consider that legit anymore.

Cool.

I'm not looking to make people's minds up for them on that topic but I do suggest that they look at(if they haven't) what UNIRock2, Issac Green have posted on YT about it.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:The charges against the terrorists from the compound in New Mexico have been dropped.

Nope..

https://tinyurl.com/y7rc9vps

Interesting. We'll where this leads. I found it interesting that the other charges were dropped reportedly for sloppy police work. I wonder some fled and were not able to be rounded up by the FBI.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:06 am

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:The charges against the terrorists from the compound in New Mexico have been dropped.

Nope..

https://tinyurl.com/y7rc9vps

I'm glad they're not wandering around the country. I wonder if they'll prosecutor them or if they'll hide them away.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:35 pm

News coming out about the compound. So much for the "they were just struggling to live off the grid" CNN narrative.

Teen from New Mexico compound says he was trained for jihad - FBI

A 13-year-old boy who was part of group taken into custody at a squalid New Mexico compound last month has told FBI agents his mother's boyfriend was training him to conduct "jihad" against non-believers, according to federal court documents.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/te ... li=BBnb7Kz
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:01 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Makes you wonder if ol Harry won't die in prison someday, as he should.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... ed+content

It's very clear that the plan to destroy our president was conspired by many, before he was elected, just in case Hillary lost. There are people who should be swinging from beams, by their necks. I doubt we'll ever seen justice, as nothing seems to happen to these rats.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:02 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey Boomer, it's starting to look like after the election, the fan will start taking hits.

It's always wait until this or wait until that and then things will start happening. Also it seems it will depend on the outcome of the mid terms. I wouldn't be counting on it going one way or another at this point.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:05 am

steveo777 wrote:It's very clear that the plan to destroy our president was conspired by many, before he was elected, just in case Hillary lost. There are people who should be swinging from beams, by their necks. I doubt we'll ever seen justice, as nothing seems to happen to these rats.

Not as long as the deep state remains in control as they still are.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:59 am

Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:It's very clear that the plan to destroy our president was conspired by many, before he was elected, just in case Hillary lost. There are people who should be swinging from beams, by their necks. I doubt we'll ever seen justice, as nothing seems to happen to these rats.

Not as long as the deep state remains in control as they still are.

I think the rot goes so deep that it will take a revolution to irradiate it.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:58 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump calling Sessions what he is.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -election/

When one is not a politician, then gets elected, one will find that the establishment, or swamp, if you will, is full of creatures who will betray you. In this case, appointments have consequences...

I have no doubt that Trump thought he had picked the right person for the job, but boy was he wrong!
steveo777
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Fact Finder wrote:President Obama must have signed off on FISA warrant to spy on candidate and President Trump!

TGP reported over the weekend that it appears that the reason there was no FISA Court hearing on the Carter Page FISA warrant was because Obama’s Attorney General Loretta Lynch forced through the application per an obscure loophole in the law.

We next reported this Labor Day morning that if this is correct, then likely AG Sessions or Rosenstein pushed through any extensions after President Trump took office.

Now we’ve unlocked a bombshell and it’s worse!

President Obama would have had to approve the Carter Page warrant per law in order for the spying to proceed without a court hearing. The rule is described on page 7 of 1978 FISA Act!

The Act reads as follows –
“AUTHORIZATION FOR ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE FOR FOREIGN
INTELLIGENCE PURPOSES
SEC. 102. ø50 U.S.C. 1802¿ (a)(1) Notwithstanding any other
law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize
electronic surveillance without a court order under this title to acquire
foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year
if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath “

It looks more and more that President Trump was right when he tweeted shortly after his inauguration that he was spied on by Obama!

The corruption of the Obama Administration was without parallel as it used the full force of the US intelligence community to spy on candidate Trump! LOCK THEM UP!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -on-trump/

In a hearing before congress Rosenstien said he had signed off on the renewal of the warrant. Gowdy asked him if he read the application and he said no, that by the time it gets to him it's supposed to have already been reviewed.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:54 pm

steveo777 wrote:

When one is not a politician, then gets elected, one will find that the establishment, or swamp, if you will, is full of creatures who will betray you. In this case, appointments have consequences...

I have no doubt that Trump thought he had picked the right person for the job, but boy was he wrong!

Sessions was so helpful to Trump in the campaign that I'm sure he thought he was appointing an ally. I wish he had chosen Gowdy or Cruz.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:38 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Aiding the enemy? Why isn't he under arrest?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ety-video/

Because too many people in our own government are "on the take" from Soros.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:39 pm

Perhaps the deep state has something on Sessions and that is why he is just sitting on his hands.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:51 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
Sessions was so helpful to Trump in the campaign that I'm sure he thought he was appointing an ally. I wish he had chosen Gowdy or Cruz.

Gowdy and Cruz were\are not allies of Trump. Remember Cruz after Trump won the nomination? Gowdy in the past has praised Mueller and stated that he had "the upmost confidence" in him. Trump took bad advice from his cabinet on the AG appointment. Like I have said before he should have chosen someone outside of DC and definitely someone that has not been a politician. Especially a career one like Sessions.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Rosenstein under investigation per DiGenova on Hannity.

Under investigation by whom?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:02 pm

What are your thoughts of the anonymous letter to NYT from a Trump staffer?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/us/p ... orial.html
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:45 am

Boomchild wrote:What are your thoughts of the anonymous letter to NYT from a Drumpf staffer?

A deep state exists? Color me shocked.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:32 am

Boomchild wrote:What are your thoughts of the anonymous letter to NYT from a Drumpf staffer?

It was not anonymous when sent to the NYT. The.NYT did not reveal the source.

This is a person who could vote for the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office. Saying "staffer" minimizes the person"s stature.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:15 am

Monker wrote:It was not anonymous when sent to the NYT. The.NYT did not reveal the source.

This is a person who could vote for the 25th amendment to remove Drumpf from office. Saying "staffer" minimizes the person"s stature.

Here, I'll clarify it for you. When I wrote anonymous, I meant in terms of unknown to the public.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:44 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:It was not anonymous when sent to the NYT. The.NYT did not reveal the source.

This is a person who could vote for the 25th amendment to remove Drumpf from office. Saying "staffer" minimizes the person"s stature.

Here, I'll clarify it for you. When I wrote anonymous, I meant in terms of unknown to the public.

Why are you clarifying something that I already clarified? You wrote, "anonymous letter to the NYT". That is flat out not true and misleading. If you meant something else, whatever...but don't say you are clarifying it for me.

Saying "staffer" is also misleading. The person who wrote it is either VP Pence, or in the cabinet...the very top level of Trump's administration. What this letter is saying is that the people at the highest level of Trump's administration do not trust Trump's leadership nor his ability to discern what is in the best interest of America or its citizens. The concern is so high that they (the cabinet and VP) considered removing him from office.

Trump is such a lunatic that I would not be surprised if he fires his entire cabinet and asks for Pence's resignation...if he can't identify the author. He's paranoid, delusional, a pathological liar, and a narcissist...and he should not be in any position of power in our government.

But, of course, you zombies will excuse this as "deep state" conspiracy bullshit and look the other way. Funny how anybody who disagrees with Trump is "deep state'.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 am

Monker wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Why are you clarifying something that I already clarified? You wrote, "anonymous letter to the NYT". That is flat out not true and misleading. If you meant something else, whatever...but don't say you are clarifying it for me.

I am pointing out when I used the term anonymous, I MEANT, the person was not disclosed to the public. That is all.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:31 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:My guess on the NYT story about the President is, it's a total bullshit hit piece and the Times should take their place with the Super Market Tabloids where other propaganda belongs, or Jeffie and Roddie are taking a shot at Drumpf before they get fired in a couple of months. Any other thoughts? Anyone want to takes a wild guess?

I like the new tittle to this thread. Anyone know what grade school child thought of it? The more hate that comes from globalist , the more I love it. Show yourselves to the world. It reminds Conservatives that liberals preach love, but think of you as scum. Hell, if you don't march 100% to their agenda but are still a Democrat, they hate you too. Free thought? Preached by liberals, but not allowed. Don't forget it when you vote.

I think it is more likely a warning to people like you that if Trump does fire Sessions and/or Rosenstein, that Pence and the cabinet will invoke the 25th amendment and kick him out of office...especially since the cowards in congress refuse to do anything about this wannabe dictator. I think the note said, 'when this ends, one way or the other." That is why I believe it is very possible that he will fire his entire cabinet and ask Pence to resign.

Nobody is denying you free speech. You have every right to go and start your own forum/website and post whatever you want. You are here using Andrew's webspace, that he pays for, and HE has every right to use it how he wants...including changing topic names, auto changing certain words, etc. You are essentially whining about Andrew evoking his right to free speech.

Which reminds me:

Andrew, you never did change GatewayPundit to GetawayPundit.
Monker
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:43 am

I don't for one minute believe it is somebody of significance in the administration.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:45 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Step one Boomer. McCabe in the sights. I'm starting to think Orr rooled over on the swamp to save his skin.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... abe-report

You'll have to forgive my skepticism at this point. What I want to see is charges and prosecution. How many "investigations" have we seen that have lead to nothing? A lot.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:10 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:This is a Grand Jury Boomer, not a Congressional Investigation.

I know it's a grand jury, I read the article. My opinion still stands. We've seen all types of "investigations". Congressional, FBI, DOJ, OIG. If the grand jury is going to be comprised of citizens mostly from DC then I wouldn't hedge any bets that it will bring the result one would hope for. Frankly at this point T*rump has not given me any confidence that swamp will be drained and the guilty prosecuted.
Last edited by Boomchild on Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara