The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Not necessarily so. I'll remain on the fence on this one until further evidence is presented. You do know Manafort had multiple passports? Not suss at all.

And this development:

In another development, CNN contributor Carl Bernstein reported Tuesday that Mueller's team has been investigating a meeting between Manafort and Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno in Quito in 2017 and has specifically asked if WikiLeaks or Assange was discussed in the meeting, according to a source with personal knowledge of the matter.

I ask again, who did Wikileaks collude with when they leaked the Iraq and Afghanistan war logs in 2010? What about the Guantanamo Bay files? Or any of the other classified releases that were cause for celebration on the left?

The Guardian story is fake news.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:07 am

RedWingFan wrote:Not only did it stop growing. It got smaller, then got larger, then got smaller again. Then they discovered that ozone is produced by the sun, and there's no evidence that the hole hasn't always been there working as a type of relief valve, expanding and contracting through the ages.
Nobody denies "Climate change". It's gone on forever and always will. "Manmade Global Warming" was a scam as is "Manmade climate change".
Still waiting for someone to explain how man's activities led to the end of the ice age.

And when the "global warming" didn't happen as some predicted it would, they switched to using the term "climate change".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:09 am

Monker wrote:If Drumpf, Russia, and WikiLeaks got together and timed the release of documents to affect the 2016 election, that can be seen as conspiracy against the United States.

Oh please. The Podesta emails were released by Wiki on the world wide web. The internet is not the exclusive property of the US government. Content providers are not obligated to respect US election cycles. You have nothing but fruitcake conspiracy theories.

That is the honest truth....and that truth is why you want to focus on Clinton.

No, I'm just pointing out the obvious. Democrats like you only started to hate Wikileaks when their revelations hurt Hillary.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:15 am

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The DNC's admitted to it, and you call me a "dinkum whack job".

Yes, they rigged the election. To lose. :roll:

You must not be paying attention. What K.C. is referring to is that they rigged the Democratic primary for HRC and threw Bernie under the bus. Not the general election. People involved such as Donna Brazile eluded to it. Also it was reviled the the DNC had a secret agreement with HRC to allow her team to be in control of DNC operations during the election in exchange for a large donation to the DNC.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Re: Donald J Drumpf Fake News Fake President Fake Sphincter

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:24 am

Since the topic seems to be popular, here is Dr. Patrick Moore (Geenpeace Founder) on the subject of climate change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vqlq3w ... WL&t=1010s
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:14 am

Fact Finder wrote:We should send these folks to an island, like maybe in the South Pacific until they get better.

Migrants who came with the caravan are suffering from respiratory infections, tuberculosis, chickenpox and other serious health issues, Tijuana's Health Department warned on Thursday morning.

The spokesman told Fox News that out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues.

There are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis, four cases of HIV/AIDS and four separate cases of chickenpox, the spokesman said.

At least 101 migrants have lice and multiple instances of skin infections, the department’s data shows.

Wonderful....
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:TNC, he thinks the Democrats didn't rig the debates and the election against Sanders. What do you expect?

Back up a bit there chump. Of course they did that. And they ended up with a shit candidate.

But these have nothing to do with the issue at hand, so nice playing of the Hillary Card. :roll:
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:31 am

Boomchild wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:Not only did it stop growing. It got smaller, then got larger, then got smaller again. Then they discovered that ozone is produced by the sun, and there's no evidence that the hole hasn't always been there working as a type of relief valve, expanding and contracting through the ages.
Nobody denies "Climate change". It's gone on forever and always will. "Manmade Global Warming" was a scam as is "Manmade climate change".
Still waiting for someone to explain how man's activities led to the end of the ice age.

And when the "global warming" didn't happen as some predicted it would, they switched to using the term "climate change".

No wonder the USA is in such trouble. It was changed to climate change because it was quickly realized that it wasn't just warming occurring....it was systematic changes to climate as a whole...meaning more extremes in both directions. But across the planet, the temp averages have risen and continue to.

Fuck me, it can't be that hard to understand surely?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:32 am

Boomchild wrote: What K.C. is referring to is that they rigged the Democratic primary for HRC and threw Bernie under the bus. Not the general election..

Well that wasn't the topic was it?!!

And of course they did....they fucked up badly and should be held to account for that aspect.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:35 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
You have to expect that with his "News Sources".

Says the guy that only cites Fox News and the RWNJ gatewaypundit website. Dear me.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:04 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

No wonder the USA is in such trouble. It was changed to climate change because it was quickly realized that it wasn't just warming occurring....it was systematic changes to climate as a whole...meaning more extremes in both directions. But across the planet, the temp averages have risen and continue to.

Well, this is almost correct...a lot more correct than what the deniers are ignorantly stating.

Climate change and global warming are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Global warming is the result of continuously adding more CO2 to the atmosphere. Climate change is the result of too much global warming...which is as you describe, regional changes in climate.

Here is a 1956 paper titled, "The Carbon Dioxide Theory of Climatic Change"
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... .tb01206.x

Here is a NYT article citing the study above along with a good narrative:
https://static01.nyt.com/packages/pdf/w ... rm1956.pdf

These are the earliest papers and articles written about the subject..and contrary to what these ignorant conspiracy lovers believe, CLIMATE CHANGE was used first. BOTH terms have always been used. It is the MEDIA that grabbed onto "global warming" back in the 1970's. That changed in the late 80's with the IPCC, which even has "climate change" in its name. Then some liberal tree-hugger named Margaret Thatcher used it in a speech.

There is no conspiracy....it's just made up bullshit. The scientific community has used BOTH TERMS since 1956.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:42 pm

There’s plenty of things we can do about any number of things. Sitting back on our asses is the worst possible action.

But don’t worry about me, I’m perfectly happy. I just can’t believe how some folks think.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:43 pm

A great day today, for the exposing of lies in Drumpfworld :)
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

The USA is in trouble? Huh? How is the USA in trouble? I think the good ol' USA is doing quite alright.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:32 am

This is just how stupid some of the climate change rhetoric is getting:

El Paso to drink treated sewage water due to climate change drought

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/30/health/w ... index.html

Read this and let the ridiculousness sink in for a minute, while keeping in mind there are lots of alternative means of getting water. Gotta love the way narratives are used and the see through agendas. You know this is somehow going to be T r u m p's fault that those poor people in El Paso have to drink water from the sewer. The media must take us for abject morons.
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:18 am

Why don't you pick up some bottled water at Costco and ship it over, then? That's an alternative means, right? :wink:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:57 am

Meanwhile across the pond....

8-year-old German girl bullied and stabbed by Arab child at migrant majority school – Teacher covers it up

Little Yara was the last person in her classroom who spoke German at home. Her school can be characterised as a migrant majority school with Turks and Arab migrants as students.

“They needed to employ an interpreter to translate from German to Turkish or Arabic in order for the Turkish, Arabic people to even understand what was going on. I felt a bit lost and that’s when I realised how it must feel for my daughter,” the girl’s father, Mike F., tells Sat 1.

The bullying of Yara increased and it even ended with her being stabbed by an ‘Arab child’.

“Naturally, she went to the teacher and showed her what happened. She was in pain and bleeding. The teacher totally downplayed the incident and actually made my daughter stay at school the rest of the day,” Yara’s father continues.

“Injuries from dangerous objects at an elementary school, and not informing the parents? Mike F. tries to approach the teacher about the incident, but is rebuffed… —I made the mistake of saying that it was Arab children; that was too much.”

“That’s when the deflecting started, the teacher said, ‘Oh, that happens in every schoolyard. It has nothing to do with where they come from.'”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/8-yea ... oogg_sV50g
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:12 am

Boomchild wrote:Meanwhile across the pond....

8-year-old German girl bullied and stabbed by Arab child at migrant majority school – Teacher covers it up

Little Yara was the last person in her classroom who spoke German at home. Her school can be characterised as a migrant majority school with Turks and Arab migrants as students.

“They needed to employ an interpreter to translate from German to Turkish or Arabic in order for the Turkish, Arabic people to even understand what was going on. I felt a bit lost and that’s when I realised how it must feel for my daughter,” the girl’s father, Mike F., tells Sat 1.

The bullying of Yara increased and it even ended with her being stabbed by an ‘Arab child’.

“Naturally, she went to the teacher and showed her what happened. She was in pain and bleeding. The teacher totally downplayed the incident and actually made my daughter stay at school the rest of the day,” Yara’s father continues.

“Injuries from dangerous objects at an elementary school, and not informing the parents? Mike F. tries to approach the teacher about the incident, but is rebuffed… —I made the mistake of saying that it was Arab children; that was too much.”

“That’s when the deflecting started, the teacher said, ‘Oh, that happens in every schoolyard. It has nothing to do with where they come from.'”

Some day, children and grand children are going to be asking their parents and grand parents, why didn't you stop it; why did you allow this to happen? I hope and pray the USA never becomes Islamicized like that. I don't want my children and grand children to have to ask that question. Political emphasis on diversity has proven to have consequences.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:10 pm

From Wikileaks: Glenn Greenwald

1/ Why do attacks on the US media—calling it "Fake News"—resonate so widely? Because of utterly fabricated and reckless articles like this one from POLITICO, by a former *CIA officer allowed to write under a "pen name"*. The whole thing is a fraud:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... Bj4w4ZAJaY
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Boomchild wrote:Meanwhile across the pond....

Fuck me...more racist scaremongering. There are bad people doping bad things all over the world. I'd worry more about the white supremacists living next door.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Boomchild wrote:From Wikileaks: Glenn Greenwald

1/ Why do attacks on the US media—calling it "Fake News"—resonate so widely? Because of utterly fabricated and reckless articles like this one from POLITICO, by a former *CIA officer allowed to write under a "pen name"*. The whole thing is a fraud:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... Bj4w4ZAJaY

From Wikileaks...the team behind Donald J Putin.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:49 pm

This year is on course to become the fourth warmest year on record based on global mean surface temperatures, according to the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO).

For more than 20 years, the WMO has released an annual report called the Statement on the State of the Climate. As the name suggests, this report aims to provide authoritative scientific information about our global climate.

While the official complete report will not be released until 2019, the WMO published a provisional report this week, outlining some of the key findings from 2018 to date.

According to this provisional report, 2018 is on track to become the fourth warmest year on record based on the global mean surface temperature. This ranking means that the last four years were the four warmest on record and 20 of the warmest years have occurred within the last 22 years.

The global mean temperature between January and October 2018 was close to one degree warmer than the pre-industrial base-line average.

The figures in this report are produced using five different global datasets, each independently maintained by its respective country of origin. These datasets come from the UK Met Office, America's NOAA and NASA, the Japan Meteorological Agency and the European Centre for Medium-range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF).

More details on the report can be found here: https://public.wmo.int/en/media/press-r ... tinue-2018

The WMO statement on our global climate was issued on the same day Australia's Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) issued an update to its summer outlook. According to the BoM, warmer than average days and nights are likely for most of Australia during summer, while rainfall is tipped to be near-to-below average across the country.

Visit http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/outlooks/ ... w/summary/ for the latest seasonal outlook from the BoM.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:50 pm

RIP GHWB. A pretty decent guy I think.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Andrew wrote:Fuck me...more racist scaremongering. There are bad people doping bad things all over the world. I'd worry more about the white supremacists living next door.

Ah yes the "racist card". Try something new. Only a fool can't see the issues the influx of Middle Eastern migrants has caused in Germany, France, U.K., Italy as well as other places in the E.U.. Tell me does Australia have "no go zones" consisting of Middle Eastern migrants?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Andrew wrote:

Of course you have substantiated information to back up this claim, right?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:Fuck me...more racist scaremongering. There are bad people doping bad things all over the world. I'd worry more about the white supremacists living next door.

Ah yes the "racist card". Try something new. Only a fool can't see the issues the influx of Middle Eastern migrants has caused in Germany, France, U.K., Italy as well as other places in the E.U.. Tell me does Australia have "no go zones" consisting of Middle Eastern migrants?

Of course it is racist.

“As a nation, we began by declaring that ‘all men are created equal.’ We now practically read it ‘all men are created equal, except negroes.’ When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read ‘all men are created equal, except negroes and foreigners and Catholics.’ When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty—to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”
-- Abraham Lincoln

And, I'll add that now that Trump is in power, it reads, "all men are created equal, except negroes, foreigners, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, women, and LGBTQ's." That is what you really believe, at least Trump's endless rhetoric and actions points to, and you zombies support it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Of course you have substantiated information to back up this claim, right?

Maybe he should start a Go-fund-me project to gather resources to prove it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:34 am

Monker wrote:
Of course it is racist.

“As a nation, we began by declaring that ‘all men are created equal.’ We now practically read it ‘all men are created equal, except negroes.’ When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read ‘all men are created equal, except negroes and foreigners and Catholics.’ When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty—to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”
-- Abraham Lincoln

And, I'll add that now that Drumpf is in power, it reads, "all men are created equal, except negroes, foreigners, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, women, and LGBTQ's." That is what you really believe, at least Drumpf's endless rhetoric and actions points to, and you zombies support it.

First of all the topic was what is going on in Germany not the U.S.. Furthermore, Muslim, Jewish, Catholic, women, LGBTQ's are not races. So that would not be "racism". You don't even know me personally so I highly doubt you are able to determine what I believe when it comes to this subject. You just like to make inflammatory statements which have no basis in fact.

BTW, if your looking to present signs that a POTUS may be a racist, look to Bill Clinton. Who made a comment about Obama that in effect said " A few years ago this guy would have been bringing us our coffee".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:16 am

Monker wrote:Maybe he should start a Go-fund-me project to gather resources to prove it.

You may have a point. Certainly it would be more productive then Andrew posting his thoughts and opinions in this forum. After all, he has stated several times that this thread is a waste of time and repeatedly threatened to delete it. So, I'm not sure why he continues to waste his time posting in it, if that is truly his position on it.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara