The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby steveo777 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:51 am

Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:Should we trust people who were drunk at the time to give accurate testimony 35 years later? This thing is looking more ridiculous by the minute. Mothers, you should fear the world your sons are coming up in. Do not get involved with girls. Do not date. Go to all male schools. Do not work in a profession where there are women also employed there. Do not give a female a ride in your car. Do not shop when there are women present. Do not sit next to a female on an airplane or a bus. Do not look at them, lest you be accused of "stare rape." Sad!

Gotta stop you right there Steveo. "All male schools", how sexist and not inclusive that statement is!!!! 8)

Right...when we stop having all girl's schools. I think you're being sarcastic, no?

And I want to add, that I absolutely do respect the fact that there are actual victims out there and I'm sorry they have had to go through such horrific and painful experiences. :(
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:08 am

steveo777 wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:Should we trust people who were drunk at the time to give accurate testimony 35 years later? This thing is looking more ridiculous by the minute. Mothers, you should fear the world your sons are coming up in. Do not get involved with girls. Do not date. Go to all male schools. Do not work in a profession where there are women also employed there. Do not give a female a ride in your car. Do not shop when there are women present. Do not sit next to a female on an airplane or a bus. Do not look at them, lest you be accused of "stare rape." Sad!

Gotta stop you right there Steveo. "All male schools", how sexist and not inclusive that statement is!!!! 8)

Right...when we stop having all girl's schools. I think you're being sarcastic, no?

And I want to add, that I absolutely do respect the fact that there are actual victims out there and I'm sorry they have had to go through such horrific and painful experiences. :(

Yes I was being sarcastic.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:44 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote: It's not my fault he can't defend anything FROM BULLSHIT RWNJ BLOGS and INFORWARS. It's not my fault Andrew gets his news FROM SEVERAL PROVEN RELIABLE AND INDEPENDENT SOURCES. I'm simply passing along RWNJ news the NORMAL PRESS won't. Things like our President is EMBARASSING THE WHOLE COUNTRY YET AGAIN AT the U.N. these past two days. I'd much better be accused of being a RWNJ, then a FREE THINKING INTELLIGENT HUMAN.

Yes my dear chap. I agree 100%
Andrew
Administrator

Re: President Donald J Very Very Large Brain

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:45 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:G'Day Mates. From your friends down under.

https://saraacarter.com/update-australi ... cusations/

There's a nothing-burger from 2 years ago.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby AR » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:17 am

T r u m p has a large brain compared to anyone in the circus that is the Senate judiciary committee today.

AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:28 am

Stanford psychology professor + jetsetter = First Class and business expenses paid for by the University / GL coded - Official Business travel.

Stanford psychology professor + Shoe shine and manicure/pedicure + while on Official Business travel = paid for the university / GL coded - Employee/staff moral.

Stanford psychology professor claiming to be sexually assaulted 36 years previously by a Republican + Business/First Class airline tickets from SFO to East Coast + Shoe Sine and a manicure / pedicure + lie detector test administered = all paid for by Stanford University GL coded official Business travel and Employee / staff moral.

Stanford University just loves their Clintons, dems and libs. It's the dem lib hotbed of the west coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDEb1auOFN0

Google founders (Larry Page & Sergey Brin) both Stanford graduates. Google = anti-Republican

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg who currently resides in Palo Alto Ca. Facebook = anti-Republican

*Note: Facebook Co-Founder Democrat Sean Hughes' same sex partner/husband/wife/etc. (Sean Eldridge) is running for a democratic seat. Yeah these two have quite the agenda alright and have high level influence in Facebook among other *things".

Matter of fact, all the co-founders of Facebook are hard core diehard Dem libs. Is it any fucking wonder why they fulfill their agenda with the use of their Facebook empire?

Once at college, Zuckerberg's Facebook started off as just a "Harvard thing" until Zuckerberg decided to spread it to other schools, enlisting the help of roommate Dustin Moskovitz. They began with Columbia University, New York University, Stanford, Dartmouth, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Brown, and Yale. Samyr Laine, a triple jumper representing Haiti at the 2012 Summer Olympics, shared a room with Zuckerberg during Facebook's founding. "Mark was clearly on to great things," said Laine, who was Facebook's fourteenth user.

What is the common denominator?
Last edited by JBlake on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:49 am

Avenatti Says He's Not Obligated To Provide Evidence Of Kavanaugh 'Gang Rape' Claims[

And unsurprisingly, he said in an interview Thursday that he doesn't intend to, despite serious questions being raised about his client's credibility. Avenatti told CNN on Thursday that it wasn't his "obligation" to lay out "all the facts and all the evidence right now".

The interview was held one day after Avenatti revealed Swetnick's name and called on the Senate to delay a confirmation vote for President Trump's nominee until a full FBI investigation into his client’s claims - and the claims of other women who have come forward - can be completed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09- ... ape-claims
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby scarab » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:13 am

Is this trump without that rats nest on his head?

before he turned orange :lol:
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:05 am

Fact Finder wrote:Kavanaugh is pissed.

Good for him. :evil:

Thumbs Up!

BTW, this morning on my drive into work I heard on the local dem lib blowhard radio station that two men have come forward stating that they are the real one's who did Stanford Professor Ford 36 years ago. Have you heard anything about that?

Seriously, I believe their story about as much as I believe her story. That's what this world has come to. Fighting fire with fire.

I'm betting if they confirm him, Ruth Ginsburg is going to dump a major blowout in her depends and then fall over dead.
Last edited by JBlake on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:05 am

He's on the defensive.

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:07 am

The resemblance is uncanny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scarab wrote:Is this Drumpf without that rats nest on his head?

before he turned orange :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:JUST IN: Elon Musk charged with fraud by SEC - CNBC

Fraudulent insurance claim filed on the car (earth junk) he turned into space junk?
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:30 am

Ok dims, which one of you is going to get your grandma to come forward to say that Kavanaugh tied her up and jabbed her up the dookie chute 50 years ago when she was babysitting him? Come on now. Time's a running out.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:53 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:

He's on the defensive.

Gee, excuse the man will ya, he is a defendant here not a plantiff. He’s a judge and you are not, I think he knows what to do.

WHY are YOU sitting on his LAP? That is the question. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:52 am

Fact Finder wrote:Give that man a robe.

Brit Hume said the confirmation will be 53-47. That means not all the dems are buying this shit either.
steveo777
MP3

Postby slucero » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:27 am

Andrew wrote:I'm seriously embarrassed to have some of you conservative nut jobs posting here.

I'm seriously glad you aren't an American.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:19 am

slucero wrote:
Andrew wrote:I'm seriously embarrassed to have some of you conservative nut jobs posting here.

Not as glad as I am!!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
Yeah, It’s not cut out for everybody.

The USA was my favourite place in the world to visit - I've been there over a dozen times. Most of my good friends are American. It just isn't the same place it used to be. I hope it can recover from the most divisive world leader since the 1930s.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
slucero wrote:

Not as glad as I am!!

Statements like this let Americans know who are and aren't true allies of our country.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Andrew wrote:The USA was my favourite place in the world to visit - I've been there over a dozen times. Most of my good friends are American. It just isn't the same place it used to be. I hope it can recover from the most divisive world leader since the 1930s.

You sound like a racist talking about his numerous black friends. Your disdain for regular Americans reveals itself every time you post in this thread. People are entitled to have their own political views. Deal with it. The only place that isn't the same is right here on MR. Formerly objective music journalism has been replaced by infantile partisan rambling. Will you ever recover?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:23 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:One that looks out for the people here.

The fuck he does! He's only interested in lining his pockets and having his massive ego stroked. Thankfully his disciples are a minority.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:26 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:You sound like a racist talking about his numerous black friends. Your disdain for regular Americans reveals itself every time you post in this thread. People are entitled to have their own political views. Deal with it. The only place that isn't the same is right here on MR. Formerly objective music journalism has been replaced by infantile partisan rambling. Will you ever recover?

1. Racist? Yeah, good one.
2. Distain for "regular" Americcans? No - just the RWNJs that suck at the nipple of the state controlled media outlet Faux News. Those people really are fucking stupid.
3. I am dealing with it. By paying for an allowing this server to operate. Not that any of the RWNJs have ever involved themselves in anything but this forum.
4. Nothing to recover from - because of 5 whackjobs posting here? Who never buy anything or donate anything? Please!! haha
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Rambling fucking nutter. He will fuck you all over. Eventually.

https://youtu.be/FQgjpnr5e2s
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 pm

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:You sound like a racist talking about his numerous black friends. Your disdain for regular Americans reveals itself every time you post in this thread. People are entitled to have their own political views. Deal with it. The only place that isn't the same is right here on MR. Formerly objective music journalism has been replaced by infantile partisan rambling. Will you ever recover?

1. Racist? Yeah, good one.
2. Distain for "regular" Americcans? No - just the RWNJs that suck at the nipple of the state controlled media outlet Faux News. Those people really are fucking stupid.
3. I am dealing with it. By paying for an allowing this server to operate. Not that any of the RWNJs have ever involved themselves in anything but this forum.
4. Nothing to recover from - because of 5 whackjobs posting here? Who never buy anything or donate anything? Please!! haha

Wrong! I have donated here more than once. You know, we are your friends, even if you bash us. :oops:
steveo777
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:56 pm

steveo777 wrote:Wrong! I have donated here more than once. You know, we are your friends, even if you bash us. :oops:

YES! You have Steveo....and to be fair, I don't include you in the RWNJ group. Although you should know better :)
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Andrew wrote:1. Racist? Yeah, good one.

Not what I said AT ALL. Even your basic reading skills have become severely impaired. It's truly sad. Citing your alleged numerous American friends while bashing Americans is the equivalent of the black friend defense used by racists. That is the point I'm trying to make. If you love America so much, accept the results of the 2016 election and stfu already. Currently, you offer nothing but hate.

Not even going to bother responding to the rest. We are a country of 300 million and here you are blabbering on about Fox News which barely even gets three million viewers. You are completely unhinged.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:02 pm

steveo777 wrote:Wrong! I have donated here more than once. You know, we are your friends, even if you bash us. :oops:

MANY of the conservative posters on this site, like arrival rules or conversationpc or Stu or St James, contributed to this site beyond just arguing politics. This is just another gross distortion. Andrew is so obsessed with DJT hatred that he's willing to say anything - up to and including pedophile conspiracy theories.

Sad and dark times here on this website.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Andrew wrote:1. Racist? Yeah, good one.

As far as the media goes, the majority if not all MSM is state controlled. You have the CIA documents that Wikileaks released showing them discussing about controlling major media narratives. You the HRC email documents released by Wikileaks showing journalists were in direct contact with John Podesta and others. They were looking to have them review and offer edits to articles etc. BEFORE publishing them. You also had emails showing journalists "willing to do anything" to assist her campaign.

As far as we are not the people supporting your business, I have personally bought CD offerings from your site in the past.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:49 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Not even going to bother responding to the rest.

Excellent. Cause I don't have time to read and respond. I'm too busy looking up loony left conspiracies for you to debunk.

BTW - Drumpf is a kiddie fucker. Not sure whether they'll get him on that. One hopes so.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:50 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Sad and dark times here on this website.

Yet here you are! I do agree though...sad and dark times for the USA.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara