The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:41 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:What part of my post was semantics? See the link I posted above.

You are just using the term "concentration camp" because of its connotation with the holocaust.
You are going for cheap shocks instead of proposing any actual solutions.

Feel free to choose whichever label suits you. The definition remains the same.

Does 45 still make you laugh? He makes the rest of the world laugh, too. Not a good look.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:26 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:What part of my post was semantics? See the link I posted above.

You are just using the term "concentration camp" because of its connotation with the holocaust.
You are going for cheap shocks instead of proposing any actual solutions.

Feel free to choose whichever label suits you. The definition remains the same.

Does 45 still make you laugh? He makes the rest of the world laugh, too. Not a good look.

Were you this upset when the same thing happened under Obama?
He was not arguing the definition, just pointing out why you used it which is correct.
Was not worried when Obama had the World laughing, No reason to worry now.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:42 pm

It was wrong when HItler did it. It was wrong when Roosevelt interned Japanese Americans. It was wrong when Obama did it. It was wrong when Trump did it. And, it is wrong for Trump to consider doing it again. And, MOST OF ALL - it is wrong for ANY American to excuse the inhumane treatment of others in this country as "______ did it and nobody complained about that." Cut your leash from this fucked up President who does not seem to have any real morals.

Republicans, and anybody else, who agrees with the inhumane treatment of others as a political ploy not only has no place in this country, but really has no place in modern society as a whole. It is wrong...get over your fucked up politics already.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Memorex wrote:We have proper centers for a proper, or even heavy illegal immigrant population.

That is simply NOT TRUE. Unless you do something like "catch and release", you end up with the situation that Trump had where families are separated for weeks, and they are essentially in jail. It is wrong, period. Get some balls and admit it that this so-called "president" fucked up.

But when half out politicians tell the world to come here without consequence

That is simply a lie.

then dont expect me to give a rats ass if the bathroom is messy or if it's difficult to feed them a 4 star meal three times a day.

You should give a fuck when our country's actions more resemble China, North Korea and Nazi Germany than what is inscribed on the Statue of Liberty...which is in FACT the ENTIRE COUNTRY of the United States inviting immigrants and asylum seekers. Since this forum is so into such comparisons, why are not outraged by the Irish immigrants, or the Puritans migration, or the "boat people" from Vietnam? I have not seen you write anything about those immigrants and asylum seekers so you should be OK with these, too.

Have you guys ever heard of logic?

Obviously, you have not heard of treating people with decency and humanity.

Dems refuse to vote for funding and fix a broken system.

Another lie. Democrats came together with Republicans SEVERAL times with compromises for immigration reform...all of which TRUMP backed off on. McConnell was even so frustrated that HE said there was no point debating immigration until Trump gave a clear indication on what type of bill he would sign. The REPUBLICANS held complete control of congress and the Presidency and could not get immigration reform signed, even when Democrats compromised. Trump then declared a national emergency which could also have been used to fund border security, other than armed forces...and he did none of that. So, don't go blaming Democrats, or even Republicans, it is the guy pretending to be a "deal maker" who refused to sign immigration reform.

Again, what is it you would do to fix this?

I posted over a year ago, during the first "caravan" bullshit that a wall does nothing since these are asylum seekers. What needs to happen is funding for more judges, defense attorneys (they have the right to be represented), more points of entry, and what ever else needs to be done to decrease the time it takes to process these claims....and upgrade and build actual housing so families do not need to be separated while they wait the few days it SHOULD take to process a claim. Bulding a wall is bullshit that doesn't work. These internment camps are immoral and inhumane and history will look back on them the same way the Japanese internment camps are looked on....and YOU ignore the issue and are part of the problem because you can not cut your leash to this fucked up President.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Memorex wrote:https://i.redd.it/ud2rn20li0631.jpg

Well, if you endorse Canadian asylum policy to the point where you post it then I think you have a few coices.

You can try to change the US law to mimic Canada.

You can continue to whine about US asylum law that states that ANYBODY can claim asylum, regardless of how they enter the country.

Or, you can move to Canada.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:25 am

verslibre wrote:Feel free to choose whichever label suits you. The definition remains the same.

Again, no solutions. You do not really care about this bi-partisan issue.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:56 am

Monker wrote:You can continue to whine about US asylum law that states that ANYBODY can claim asylum, regardless of how they enter the country.

Claiming asylum is not the same as being granted asylum. Unfortunately, the system is soo overwhelmed that asylum was being abused as automatic citizenship. I don't like detention centers the same way I don't like prisons. Unfortunately, both are a fact of life in America. Comparisons to Hitler's genocide factories are not constructive.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:50 am

45 signed off on the current policy. It isn't even about Obama anymore. Bringing him up is no longer relevant. He didn't order people-stacking waffle-style. If he did, show me the proof and I'll eat a brick of tofu.

And I HATE tofu.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:48 am

Can this fat orange soufflé please stop saying “like has never been seen before” after every fucking thing he says?

Not only is it bullshit, but it’s utterly meaningless and like most things he says, totally unnecessary.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Andrew wrote:Can this fat orange soufflé please stop saying “like has never been seen before” after every fucking thing he says?

Not only is it bullshit, but it’s utterly meaningless and like most things he says, totally unnecessary.

I feel the same when climate alarmists say it after every hurricane or tornado for the past 25 years. So I feel ya.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:Can this fat orange soufflé please stop saying “like has never been seen before” after every fucking thing he says?

I feel the same when climate alarmists say it after every hurricane or tornado for the past 25 years. So I feel ya.

Deflection of topic.

As for climate - I'd expect such indifference from the right wing - but proof is as obvious as sticking your head out the window. If you can remove it from your ass long enough.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Presidump Donald J. Drumpf

Postby Marabelle » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:41 pm

Where is the good in a person who won’t allow basic care for children and babies? Would you not care for your own children?
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:45 am

Nice going!

The cost of holding migrant children who have been separated from their parents in newly created "tent cities" is $775 per person per night, according to an official at the Department of Health and Human Services — far higher than the cost of keeping children with their parents in detention centers or holding them in more permanent buildings.

It costs $256 per person per night to hold children in permanent HHS facilities like Casa Padre in Brownsville, Texas.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-border-crisis/trump-admin-s-tent-cities-cost-more-keeping-migrant-kids-n884871
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:53 pm

Marabelle wrote:Where is the good in a person who won’t allow basic care for children and babies? Would you not care for your own children?

They get very good care. But of 50,000 people showed up all at once at the best hospital in the world, I promise you most patients would be laying in the hallways.

So today the dems finally allow some funding. It's about time. But also, I'd prefer they shut it down and make these folks wait in their host countries.

And if it's so bad, they should not come here.

Let me be very clear. If they are stacking children on top of gang members on top of potential doctors down there, I do not care all that much because their situation is only created by themselves.

They dont need to be there. They have chosen to overrun the system.

I will await your rant about Jerry Brown, Newsome, and Pelosi now for the conditions of the homeless children in CA.

Go.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:02 pm

You know, maybe you are right. These poor poor children of Trumps Holocaust.

https://i.redd.it/2qbvmrqrim631.png
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 pm

https://i.imgur.com/KwHmd2E.jpg

To think, the guy died trying to get into our immigrant death camps. Why would Trump demand increasing facility capacity when everyone is being gassed anyway? Why was it Trump saying a year ago that there was a crisis and they needed more funding? He was "winning" by having to deal for more funding.

You guys are so see through it's funny.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:16 pm

Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Marabelle » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:24 am

I don’t respond well to the word....Go.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:23 am

Memorex wrote:https://i.imgur.com/KwHmd2E.jpg

To think, the guy died trying to get into our immigrant death camps. Why would Trump demand increasing facility capacity when everyone is being gassed anyway? Why was it Trump saying a year ago that there was a crisis and they needed more funding? He was "winning" by having to deal for more funding.

You guys are so see through it's funny.

You're lampooning a tragedy over the use of a label. You're pathetic.

Last edited by verslibre on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:26 am

Memorex wrote:Let me be very clear. If they are stacking children on top of gang members on top of potential doctors down there, I do not care all that much because their situation is only created by themselves.

You do love blathering on, don't you? Good thing you have that Exiles board. Go rejoin your elite circle jerk.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:35 pm

Only watched an hour of debate #2. Imo, Bernie won by effectively and forcefully addressing real issues. Biden sounds like he has new dentures.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby yogi » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:18 am

We have 22 million retired military veterans that our federal government can’t even come close to adequately providing health care to now. Now some of our up and coming ‘genius’s’ want to take on an additional 300+ millions plus all the illegal aliens.

Give me a fuc.... break.

Add to this that the right is supposedly the science deniers but the left can’t even say if someone’s a man or a woman.

Give me another break....
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby RPM » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 am

Every human being deserves good food, excellent health care , college education and housing
even if they dont have the money and dont want to work for it. And I think Australia is the perfect
place to provide this for all. "Escape from Australia" has a ring to it for the next movie....(true fact there is a 3rd in the works)
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:18 pm

yogi wrote:We have 22 million retired military veterans that our federal government can’t even come close to adequately providing health care to now...

Perhaps that should be included in the USA’s $700 billion military budget?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:10 pm

Which is smart and safe? Keeping the kids separated from adults, or just keeping all the kids in with the rest?

https://www.theamericanmirror.com/horro ... guatemala/
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:17 am

Tulsi discusses debate bias. She's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI3e7GU ... e=youtu.be
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:42 am

CBS News - "On Sunday, President Donald Trump became the first sitting U.S. president to set foot on North Korean soil when he walked over into the Demilitarized Zone that divides the Korean peninsula."

Say what you want, but history is being made here.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:24 am

Memorex wrote:Which is smart and safe? Keeping the kids separated from adults, or just keeping all the kids in with the rest?

Oh, please. Exploiting immigrants to the US has been happening for over a hundred years. Only a politically minded bullshitter would try to combine the two issues like you just did.

The courts already ordered families to be reunited a year ago. Which is smarter: This administration to continue to separate families longer than the courts allow, or to keep families together since they can't seem to do the former?

This situation is wrong. Period...and you are excusing it for political reasons....and it is pretty pathetic.
Monker
MP3

Postby Memorex » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 pm

Monker wrote:
Memorex wrote:Which is smart and safe? Keeping the kids separated from adults, or just keeping all the kids in with the rest?

Oh, please. Exploiting immigrants to the US has been happening for over a hundred years. Only a politically minded bullshitter would try to combine the two issues like you just did.

The courts already ordered families to be reunited a year ago. Which is smarter: This administration to continue to separate families longer than the courts allow, or to keep families together since they can't seem to do the former?

This situation is wrong. Period...and you are excusing it for political reasons....and it is pretty pathetic.

So then you are saying keep kids with the adults?

Trump ended the family separation that had begun previously. I think we are doing far more than should be expected. Far more than any other country on earth.

We can just agree to disagree.
Memorex
Stereo LP

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara