President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Brazile took over the DNC because Wikileaks showed that Wasserman and Hill had fucked everyone else. Wasserman had to leave. She still has the Awans around her neck.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Fact Finder wrote:“The seriousness of the charge mandates that we investigate this.
Even though there is no evidence, the seriousness of the charge is what matters.”

-- Tom Foley (1929-2013) former Democrat Speaker Of The House

The short version: Innuendo is all it takes.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Monker wrote:

No I'm not. I will never, EVER, register as a Democrat or Republican. If I were to ever register, I would register as a Libertarian...as I have said.

There you have it, not registered to vote, so did not vote. Monker has zero qualification, nor any credibility to bash the President. Those who do not help make the meal have no room to complain and you get whatever crumbs happen to be thrown your way. :mrgreen:

Monker is a fraud.
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Not a fraud Steve, but a liar. You busted him.

https://sos.iowa.gov/elections/voterinf ... ation.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:51 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Not a fraud Steve, but a liar. You busted him.

Oh, please. I have been registered since 1986. But, I have NOT been registered to any party.

Steve put a smilie at the end of his paragraph, so I took it as a sarcastic rant. But, you are such a naive dumbfuck that you believe everything you read that you can agree with. This is why you believe all kinds BULLSHIT from Hannity and crew...you have no common sense nor an ability to understand when you are being bullshitted into believing something that isn't true. The above is a perfect example of how naive and stupid you really are.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 am

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Oh, NRA, get over it.

https://youtu.be/a-o9pwWUzz0
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Well well well. Speaking of Saudi's.

https://medium.com/@zachhaller/saudi-ro ... 30a548984a
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Not a fraud Steve, but a liar. You busted him.

Oh, please. I have been registered since 1986. But, I have NOT been registered to any party.

Steve put a smilie at the end of his paragraph, so I took it as a sarcastic rant. But, you are such a naive dumbfuck that you believe everything you read that you can agree with. This is why you believe all kinds BULLSHIT from Hannity and crew...you have no common sense nor an ability to understand when you are being bullshitted into believing something that isn't true. The above is a perfect example of how naive and stupid you really are.

You can't be.
"Be judged mentally incompetent to vote by a court, "

If the post is by Monker, it's bullshit. FACT!
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:30 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:https://www.timesofisrael.com/saudis-told-abbas-to-accept-trump-peace-plan-or-resign-report/

Explain to me again just why the U.S. has to create a "peace plan"? With all the domestic issues needing to be addressed this is what the administration needs to work on? My guess it won't pan out. Just like all the other attempts. In my opinion this is a lost cause and a waste of time and money.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:13 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Well well well. Speaking of Saudi's.

I think people are dreaming if they think this is going to implicate the first African American President in any substantial way.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Pressure is building Boomchild.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/ ... -more.html

Not gonna happen as long as Sessions is AG. Even if it did, I would question the legitimacy of the investigation with the "oversight" of Sessions. I'll say it again, a politician should NEVER, EVER be appointed head of our justice department. It should be considered a conflict of interest and disqualify them from consideration.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:54 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Well well well. Speaking of Saudi's.

I think people are dreaming if they think this is going to implicate the first African American President in any substantial way.

Maybe not with all the liberals like Monker that simply stick their heads in the sand, or what ever, when something liberal looks bad.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:25 am

Boomchild wrote:

Not gonna happen as long as Sessions is AG. Even if it did, I would question the legitimacy of the investigation with the "oversight" of Sessions. I'll say it again, a politician should NEVER, EVER be appointed head of our justice department. It should be considered a conflict of interest and disqualify them from consideration.

Heard this morning there is talk in Congress about just that. Many now are pissed that Sessions is not doing his job. He'll start getting pressure, as well as Trump, to step down or be replaced. Also talk about Mueller being too personally involed with the Clintons and his removal.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 am

Boomchild wrote:Image

:lol:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 am

President Donald Trump announced Thursday roughly $250 billion in deals between American businesses and China.

On his final day in Beijing, Trump and China’s President Xi Jinping oversaw a ceremony in which corporate giants such as Boeing and Qualcomm signed multibillion-dollar deals.

“This is truly a miracle,” China’s Commerce Minister Zhong Shan said at a news briefing in Beijing.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-re ... a-miracle/
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 am

Fact Finder wrote:
President Donald Trump announced Thursday roughly $250 billion in deals between American businesses and China.

On his final day in Beijing, Trump and China’s President Xi Jinping oversaw a ceremony in which corporate giants such as Boeing and Qualcomm signed multibillion-dollar deals.

“This is truly a miracle,” China’s Commerce Minister Zhong Shan said at a news briefing in Beijing.

And, in the real world, an article is published linking Wikileaks and Jr., colluding and helping each other.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ks/545738/

Pppbblllllltttttzzzz (the sound of a giant orange head deflating.)
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Maybe not with all the liberals like Monker that simply stick their heads in the sand, or what ever, when something liberal looks bad.

Nobody is going to touch that. Even with a ten foot pole. I can just imagine the shit storm that would erupt from the African American community alone if this was to happen. Then you have all the other people that were involved and are still in our government. Lastly, our judicial system is so corrupt at this point I don't expect the powerful to be held accountable.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:48 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Heard this morning there is talk in Congress about just that. Many now are pissed that Sessions is not doing his job. He'll start getting pressure, as well as Trump, to step down or be replaced. Also talk about Mueller being too personally involed with the Clintons and his removal.

And how much of this is just the typical "dog and pony" show for the public? Remember this is the do nothing Congress. Also remember there are people still in Congress that may have ties to this stuff. They're not going to take measures that could end up getting themselves prosecuted. Trump's description of swamp is spot on.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:15 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

Heard this morning there is talk in Congress about just that. Many now are pissed that Sessions is not doing his job. He'll start getting pressure, as well as Trump, to step down or be replaced. Also talk about Mueller being too personally involed with the Clintons and his removal.

More proof that you live in a fantasy and are so naive that you believe everything you read.

Sessions won't be fired because whoever Trump hires will have to be confirmed by congress...he can not simply hire someone who will do his bidding.

Trump can NOT fire Mueller. The only person who can fire Mueller is Rosenstein. Rosenstein has said he will NOT fire Mueller without cause. Good luck convincing him. So, Trump has to do exactly what Nixon did...Fire Rosenstien and keep firing replacements until he finds someone in the chain who will fire Mueller for him. Good luck with all of that...and good luck with the political aftermath - that was essentially the end of the Nixon Presidency.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 am

For those of us who can't get our head around how Clinton continues to skate free, this is probably as close to the truth as it gets!
Attachments
hill.jpg
hill.jpg (12.58 KiB) Viewed 151 times
steveo777
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Why can't you accept the FACT that Benghazi was investigated SEVEN times without any criminal fault to be dealt out towards Hillary? And, the last one was pretty much a REPUBLICAN investigation. You all are not just kicking a dead horse, but a horse that has been killed, burred, exhumed, kicked some more and reburied SEVEN TIMES. It is simply ridiculous.

Then to justify it, you INVENT some type of huge left wing Clinton conspiracy. Do you think it is any less INSANE compared to a huge RIGHT WING conspiracy against the Clintons? If she had so much power at her command, there is NO WAY she would have lost to Obama, let alone a complete dumb-ass like Trump.

steveo777 wrote:For those of us who can't get our head around how Clinton continues to skate free, this is probably as close to the truth as it gets!
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Well, he's being drug there kicking and screaming, but getting there. againb, Monker proven a liar.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... unsel.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Monker wrote:Why can't you accept the FACT that Benghazi was investigated SEVEN times without any criminal fault to be dealt out towards Hillary? And, the last one was pretty much a REPUBLICAN investigation. You all are not just kicking a dead horse, but a horse that has been killed, burred, exhumed, kicked some more and reburied SEVEN TIMES. It is simply ridiculous.

Then to justify it, you INVENT some type of huge left wing Clinton conspiracy. Do you think it is any less INSANE compared to a huge RIGHT WING conspiracy against the Clintons? If she had so much power at her command, there is NO WAY she would have lost to Obama, let alone a complete dumb-ass like Trump.

steveo777 wrote:For those of us who can't get our head around how Clinton continues to skate free, this is probably as close to the truth as it gets!

Why can't your pea brain understand it was a stacked deck. She lied under oath.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:

And, in the real world, an article is published linking Wikileaks and Jr., colluding and helping each other.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ks/545738/

Pppbblllllltttttzzzz (the sound of a giant orange head deflating.)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... ction.html

Lied too again by your sources Monker.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10 ... ing-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 pm

[/quote]

Sorry, but Jr. is a liar. He lied in every statement made about meeting the Russians at Trump tower, including the statement his daddy wrote for him. And, he is lying here, too. This is MISSING TWO MESSAGES....including one where WikiLeaks says his daddy should not concede the election if he loses.

How can any of you believe a family of pathological LIARS?

Your other line about Clinton is just a huge 'nobody gives a damn' outside of the alt-right and fans of the state run TV at FOX.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Monker wrote:Why can't you accept the FACT that Benghazi was investigated SEVEN times without any criminal fault to be dealt out towards Hillary? And, the last one was pretty much a REPUBLICAN investigation. You all are not just kicking a dead horse, but a horse that has been killed, burred, exhumed, kicked some more and reburied SEVEN TIMES. It is simply ridiculous.

Why can't your pea brain understand it was a stacked deck. She lied under oath.

Because it is bullshit conspiracy theory invented by state run FOX news and spread by the alt-right.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Well, he's being drug there kicking and screaming, but getting there. againb, Monker proven a liar.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... unsel.html

Which "certain issues"?
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo