The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:13 am

Fact Finder wrote:
The air and water will still be protected bigly, believe me. Quit hyperventilating already, between you and some people on my Facebook, it's you guys blowing out all this hot air polluting shit. Relax, you are not gonna die. 4 realz. :wink:

You have no clue as to whether it will or won't. But hey, as long as there's a wall to keep the brown people out and jobs, who cares, right?

"4 realz?" Turn your flat-brimmed ball cap around front and pull up your pants, Bieber.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 am

Fact Finder wrote:You have no clue either, just projection. Call me when your water isn't drinkable.

I'm not just concerned about my own water. Everyone in this country should have drinkable water for generations to come. We'll all be long dead by the time the full ramifications of decreased water and air pollution oversight are realized. As I said, it'll likely be Drump supporters' descendants who'll be the ones cursing their ancestor's names.

The situation is bad enough already. Now, do you think the amount dumped will increase or decrease under Drump, and do you think that's a positive or a negative for our water quality? https://weather.com/science/environment/news/206-million-pounds-chemicals-water-study-20140923
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 am

Fact Finder wrote:Trump is not going to allow pollution of our nations water and air, no serious person can believe he would purposely do so. Remember, it was the hallowed EPA who have damn near killed that river in Colorado. Trump is only going to stop these mindless bureauocrats who make rules and laws without due representation and impose all kinds of restrictions on business and peoples everyday lives. It has to stop.

No serious person can believe that reducing clean air and water regulations is going to result in cleaner air or water. Corporations will put their bottom line above the health of the citizenry EVERY time, without fail. As I said above, "the situation is bad enough already. Now, do you think the amount dumped will increase or decrease under Drump, and do you think that's a positive or a negative for our water quality?" https://weather.com/science/environment ... y-20140923
UncleKG
LP

Postby JBlake » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:32 am

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:As I quoted above..

"Stroke of the pen, law of the land."

Sucks to be a liberalitarian today huh!

"Elections have consequences, I won!" ___lil berry

So you're celebrating Drump's moves to apparently roll back water and air quality protection? You realize this affects you and your family too, right? Or are you arguing it's #NotMyPlanet?

Looks like the sky is falling in your world. So did all the dinosaurs die because they were driving too many cars? BTW, I was talking with a friend of mine on the phone last night who lives in the Midwest. He had to spend a few hours yesterday shoveling three feet of fresh climate change off his driveway.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:18 am

Another hot topic actively in the news is the Keystone pipeline. I have a few questions about this before I can decide if I'm for or against it.

1) Who owns the oil that flows through it? Where does that oil originate from?

2) How does America benefit from this pipeline?

3) What adverse effects and what positive effects would America experience if this pipeline is not built?

4) Where will the oil ultimately end up after flowing through it and who benefits from it?
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:29 am

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:"4 realz?" Turn your flat-brimmed ball cap around front and pull up your pants, Bieber.

We have a new TNC and I'm not gonna lie...

...I kinda like it. :lol:
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:21 am

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Man, that'd be as bad as belittling a Vietnam POW for being captured, or suggesting the mother of a Gold Star family didn't speak because of her religion, or making a joke about a reporter "bleeding from everywhere." Spare me your hypocritical indignation.

There is a problem with your analogy here. All the examples that you are giving here are responses to people that directly spoke out or directly showed public support against Donald Trump himself. Please show me where Barron Trump said something or attacked them and they were merely responding to his personal involvement. Clearly this is about people attacking someone that has nothing to do with the what they are protesting. Again, no matter how you want to slice it or spin it, a CHILD is not responsible for the actions of the parent and to attack said CHILD to goat and get under the parent's skin is "deplorable" and a sign of desperation. Your attempt to legitimize the actions of those that attacked an INNOCENT CHILD is disturbing.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 am

Fact Finder wrote:The air and water will still be protected bigly, believe me. Quit hyperventilating already, between you and some people on my Facebook, it's you guys blowing out all this hot air polluting shit. Relax, you are not gonna die. 4 realz. :wink:

Now that is funny.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:12 am

Fact Finder wrote:Secure fence Act (2006)

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ ... vote=00262

Obama -Yea
Clinton - Yea
Biden - Yea
Schumer - Yea
Byrd - Yea

To insult to injury Congress instituted legislation during the Reagan Presidency to address the illegal immigration from Mexico which was done to "solve the problem once and for all.". In that legislation, it provided amnesty for the the millions of illegal aliens in the U.S. at that time and included a fencing program to secure the boarder with Mexico. So what happened? The the illegals got amnesty and then the funding for the fencing was stopped before the completion of the project. Wanting to secure our borders has nothing to do with being racist i.e. wanting to keep the "brown people" out. What people want is a secure border and to ensure that our government is in control of the flow of immigrants looking to enter this country. Which makes sense if you believe in protecting public health, public safety, population control and our economy. I know this is hard to understand for those that don't believe that a sovereign nation needs to have secured borders. It also goes against the efforts with those that have a globalist agenda.

On a side note, no one seems to mention the wall and border fencing Mexico has on it's southern border with Guatemala. Complete with guard towers. So I guess that is "brown people" looking to keep the "other brown people" out of Mexico. How racist those Mexican's are!
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:19 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump signed the order to build the wall, and staff the border.

Great but I will hold my applause until I actually see the wall and fencing being constructed.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:31 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Ya, but he said "shit". shame, shame F.F. Other then that, spot on sir.

Well, shit could be considered a form of pollution which is about the environment.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:43 am

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!

4:13 AM - 25 Jan 2017 4,070 RETWEETS17.2K LIKES

BOOM! 8)

And that investigation, which will cost millions of dollars, will reveal that millions of illegal immigrants did not vote. Distraction and misdirection. Lap it up, Lemmings.

There were those that were saying that if he truly believes his claims then he should conduct an investigation. I think "be careful what you wish for" applies here. BTW, I'm not looking to get into a debate or discussion surrounding this whole subject. It's my opinion that with the current state of our political system, a true investigation is skeptical at best. If issues were to be found, it would be hard for the federal government to solve them. Mainly due to the fact that voting is controlled at the state level which complicates implementing solutions.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:55 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:18 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monker posts what he thinks. Stupid things like the moon landing was staged and Bush is responsible for 9/11. KGB simply parrots talking points out of his liberal sources and claims they are reliable. When he's proven wrong, like the Trump Russian letter, he ignores it and moves on with new bullshit like a typical lib. Please don't compare these two to TNC, who I had my wars with. For a example of liberal thought process, "We need a recount". so they did it and found Trump getting 100's more votes and Clinton picking up 6. So it's dropped for "The Russians hacked our election". So now Trump is going to turn his Justice Department lose and dig into it. Now Debbie Shultz has a load in her boxer shorts and liberals are again screaming NAZI. There's just no making a liberal happy. Shultz does not want Trump to investigate voter fraud and is keeping away from this. I'm sure they can find plenty just by the way the DNC screwed Sanders voters alone. I hope they will start with the liberal counties that had more Clinton voters then people. If you want to understand KGB, just simply understand he's going to post from liberal slanted sources, the posts will be discredited, he will say nothing about it, and move on because he can't think for himself. By the way KGB, you did know there were dozens of pipelines next to where Keystone is going to be, right? Of course you didn't. You don't know much of anything. You didn't even know it was under ground. It's NOT on any indian land. The water source for the indians is man made off the Missouri River anyway. It's not a "Water Table". Another KGB lie.

I'm not talking about the Indians, Einstein. You realize you can dig a well pretty much anywhere and hit water, right? That's called the "water table." Pipelines built underground can leak oil into the water table. Are you following this at all?

Here's a link to explain it to you, or is Encyclopedia Brittanica too liberal for you? https://www.britannica.com/science/water-table

You're incredibly slow on the pick up on things, aren't you, Cherry Bomb? When did I ever say the Russian dossier was true? Please share that quote where I said that with me.

I absolutely realize there are dozens of pipelines, ALL of which can (and virtually all do) leak oil and fuel. See my earlier post where I shared dozens of examples of just that.

Just when I think you can't get more imbecilic, you go and prove me wrong. Well done! Whenever I need a good laugh, I just read your ramblings. It truly brightens my day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of which, I invite you to read the post on why the wall will be ineffective, inefficient and the cost vs. benefit of it is very much in question. Then defend Drump's position. I'll wait.
Last edited by UncleKG on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:19 am

The BUFFETT Rule
Let's see if these idiots understand what people pressure is all about.
Salary of retired US Presidents .. . . . .. . . . . .. . $180,000 FOR LIFE.
Salary of House/Senate members .. . . . .. . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE. This is stupid
Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE. This is really stupid
Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders . . .. . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE. Stupid
Average Salary of a teacher . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. .$40,065
Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . .. . . .. $38,000
Here’s where the cuts should be made!
Warren Buffett, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:
"I could end the deficit in five minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election".
The 26th Amendment ( granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds ) took only three months and eight days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.
Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.
Warren Buffett is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2017
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman / woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 3/1/17. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.
Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people in the U.S. to receive the message. It's time!
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!
If you agree, pass it on
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:23 am

Boomchild wrote:
To insult to injury Congress instituted legislation during the Reagan Presidency to address the illegal immigration from Mexico which was done to "solve the problem once and for all.". In that legislation, it provided amnesty for the the millions of illegal aliens in the U.S. at that time and included a fencing program to secure the boarder with Mexico. So what happened? The the illegals got amnesty and then the funding for the fencing was stopped before the completion of the project. Wanting to secure our borders has nothing to do with being racist i.e. wanting to keep the "brown people" out. What people want is a secure border and to ensure that our government is in control of the flow of immigrants looking to enter this country. Which makes sense if you believe in protecting public health, public safety, population control and our economy. I know this is hard to understand for those that don't believe that a sovereign nation needs to have secured borders. It also goes against the efforts with those that have a globalist agenda.

On a side note, no one seems to mention the wall and border fencing Mexico has on it's southern border with Guatemala. Complete with guard towers. So I guess that is "brown people" looking to keep the "other brown people" out of Mexico. How racist those Mexican's are!

Inefficient, ineffective, way too costly to build and maintain. That sums it up pretty well.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
No matter how you slice it or the source, the attack on a 10yr child who in no way is responsible for what these people are anrgy about is disgusting and reprehensible.

Man, that'd be as bad as belittling a Vietnam POW for being captured, or suggesting the mother of a Gold Star family didn't speak because of her religion, or making a joke about a reporter "bleeding from everywhere." Spare me your hypocritical indignation.

It's on record here that KGB is defending trashing a ten year old child. What a scum. :roll: :roll:

Nope, just pointing out the hypocrisy, as usual.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:28 am

Fact Finder wrote: I don't think he'd rate a pimple on TNCs ass. :shock:

Man, quite an assessment. Good thing I could give two $&%^$ what you think of me, Bieber. :wink: :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:34 am

JBlake wrote: He had to spend a few hours yesterday shoveling three feet of fresh climate change off his driveway.

"It still snows, so there must not be any man made climate change." Truly one of the dumbest arguments one can offer. Come on, man, you can do better than that...or maybe you can't.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:41 am

Boomchild wrote:Your attempt to legitimize the actions of those that attacked an INNOCENT CHILD is disturbing.

I don't support what they said, or them saying it. I'm pointing out how amusing it is that a group of people who support a guy who continually attacks other people are now faux outraged. Drump has consistently set the tone for the level of discourse.

There's so much material to attack Drump over (and he creates more every day), there's certainly no need to go after the kid.

For example, the man's obsession with his inauguration ratings. Sad and pathetic. "I'm the best. Mine's the biggest. CNN is fake news, but FOX is great!"

Hmm...so you're saying more people watching a Republican candidate's inauguration tuned into FOX than CNN? Who would have EVER thought that would happen? :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as CNN's numbers, they had quite a few viewers as well. Likely because people love to gawk at a car crash. :lol: :lol: :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 am

UncleKG wrote:Inefficient, ineffective, way too costly to build and maintain. That sums it up pretty well.

The establishment in our government both Democratic and Republican as well as the many progressive liberals never have and never will want to do anything to solve the problem.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:29 am

UncleKG wrote:[
I don't support what they said, or them saying it. I'm pointing out how amusing it is that a group of people who support a guy who continually attacks other people are now faux outraged. Drump has consistently set the tone for the level of discourse.

Bullshit you are just trying to find a roundabout way to explain away their actions. The tit for tat bullshit doesn't fly.
Last edited by Boomchild on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
He said the planning will take a few months, but 5,000 more border patrol officers and 100's more getting hired for ICE now.

As far as the actual wall\fence my own feelings about it still stands. The other stuff is great. Now Trump needs to reverse Obama's policy of "catch and release" to "catch, detain and deport".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Got to love the logic in this one.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:31 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
He said the planning will take a few months, but 5,000 more border patrol officers and 100's more getting hired for ICE now.

As far as the actual wall\fence my own feelings about it still stands. The other stuff is great. Now Trump needs to reverse Obama's policy of "catch and release" to "catch, detain and deport".

That's part of it. It's over. So is the Dreamer Act.

My oversight. Caught it when reviewing what President Trump issued today. Hopefully now Congress and the Senate will come through on Kate's Law and do it now rather then later.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:32 pm

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!

4:13 AM - 25 Jan 2017 4,070 RETWEETS17.2K LIKES

BOOM! 8)

And that investigation, which will cost millions of dollars, will reveal that millions of illegal immigrants did not vote. Distraction and misdirection. Lap it up, Lemmings.

Since Trump is the one ordering it, it will say that millions of people move and end up being able to vote in two polling places, and millions of people die without being removed. So, Trump will point to that and say, "I told you so....and I now propose a federal law that all federal elections require a new federal ID or passport to be shown at the polling place, and absentee and online ballots are illegal."

He'll conveniently forget the bit in his own report that says that there is NO EVIDENCE that millions of dead people vote, or that millions of people are voting multiple times.

He will read into it whatever he needs to to 'prove' his point.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:40 pm

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-exclusive-idUSKBN1582XQ?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

President Donald Trump was expected to sign several executive orders restricting immigration on Wednesday, at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, according to several congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

Trump's orders were expected to involve restricting access to the United States for refugees and some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

Trump addendum: "Except the brown people."

LRB addendum:
"Oh, but now it's tumbling, fakin', quakin',
Tremblin' on its own foundation,
There's been so many warnings,
Too late the old lady's fallin',
The only thing to do is to get out of the way,
Anything can happen in the U. S. of A.
Ain't no use anymore in tryin' harder,
Statue of Liberty sinkin' in the harbour."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlN0_RbLZVg
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:42 pm

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Well, the dude does what he says he's gonna do..

Trump Expected to Order Mexican Border Wall

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/p ... .html?_r=0

He is doing what he said he was going to do...waste hundreds of billions of dollars on an ineffective and impractical "solution."

https://www.cato.org/blog/border-wall-impractical-expensive-ineffective-plan

And since I know someone's going to try and attack the source without trying to disprove anything presented in the article...https://www.cato.org/about

There is only so much that can be spent by executive order....there is no way he can order the billions to be spent on the entire wall. The order is to just get it started - the funding will need to be approved by congress.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
The air and water will still be protected bigly, believe me. Quit hyperventilating already, between you and some people on my Facebook, it's you guys blowing out all this hot air polluting shit. Relax, you are not gonna die. 4 realz. :wink:

You have no clue as to whether it will or won't. But hey, as long as there's a wall to keep the brown people out and jobs, who cares, right?

"4 realz?" Turn your flat-brimmed ball cap around front and pull up your pants, Bieber.

You have no clue either, just projection. Call me when your water isn't drinkable.

Idiot.

Just happened to a small town in Iowa. They had an alert to boil their water due to faulty equipment. Also, another area was on alert because of illegally dumped pesticides.

It happens a LOT more often then you seem to believe...and it is the EPA's job to monitor such things.

And, of course, there is Flint, MI.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:55 pm

JBlake wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:As I quoted above..

"Stroke of the pen, law of the land."

Sucks to be a liberalitarian today huh!

"Elections have consequences, I won!" ___lil berry

So you're celebrating Drump's moves to apparently roll back water and air quality protection? You realize this affects you and your family too, right? Or are you arguing it's #NotMyPlanet?

Looks like the sky is falling in your world. So did all the dinosaurs die because they were driving too many cars? BTW, I was talking with a friend of mine on the phone last night who lives in the Midwest. He had to spend a few hours yesterday shoveling three feet of fresh climate change off his driveway.

You do know the difference between weather and climate, right? Snow in the winter is expected. The three hottest years ever being observed happening the last three years is not. The Arctic being 20degrees above normal is also not expected.

And, the mid-west barely had a winter this year...so whatever.
Monker
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara