Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 am

POTUS just said he has major announcement regarding China after the Markets close today.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:57 am

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Oh.) said in an interview that aired Monday on "Rising" that the FBI used the "crushing power of the state" to investigate the Trump campaign over the dossier compiled by opposition research firm Fusion GPS.

"The more you dig in here, you see that it looks like the crushing power of the state was used initially to take this dossier, dress it all up, take it to the secret court to get a warrant to spy on the other party's campaign," Jordan told Hill.TV's Buck Sexton.

"The idea that the state, the FBI, would use that to start this whole investigation is as wrong as it gets," he added.

"And then we learn when they did this whole investigation, they never found any evidence of any type of coordination. That's what it appears and again, it just underscores how wrong this was," he said.

Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson hired former British spy Christopher Steele to assist in putting together the controversial dossier that made a series of salacious allegations about Trump's ties to Russia.

The dossier was partially funded by Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Republican on the House Intelligence Committee released a memo in February, claiming the Justice Department abused government surveillance powers when it surveiled Trump campaign aide Carter Page in 2016.

The memo also claimed that the surveillance warrant for Page was based on the dossier.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40702 ... aign-based
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:58 am

verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Imagine your phone company canceling your service because they don’t like what you and your friends are talking about.


Imagine getting fired because you drew a cartoon about him.


Or wore a Obama mask for a act, because you used other sitting Presidents in the past and didn't get fired.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:59 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:02 am

Monker wrote:
I voted for him as an American who wanted my country to return to the status of the free, proud, independent, sovereign nation I grew up in and was raised to respect.

"
Yes, we should be so proud of a country that is fearful of the weakest pepole the world has to offer - refugees. We are so afraid of them that we deny them their rights to seek asylum. We are so fearful of them that we lock women and children in cages, separating them for months. Yes, be proud.

We should be proud of a country that insults its neighbors and closest allies, while seeking favor from its enemies, countries and leaders, who seek to destroy democracy around the world. Yes, be proud.

We should be proud that we are a nation with a leader that lies on a daily basis, almost every time he speaks. He lies about everything from how he was elected to the number of deaths in a hurricain. Yeah, be proud.

This presidency is an embarressment...even moreso than W.


"Yes, we should be so proud of a country that is fearful of the weakest pepole the world has to offer - refugees."

You got the doors to your home open, as well as your check book? Feel free to welcome them into your home and pay for it. Hell, maybe you'll get a date too.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:Hmm...how does one get their ass handed to them from what amounts to secondhand links, and Gregorian chants of "Lock her up!!"?


Easy. You never had any facts. Just a bunch of Dennis Miller style references. Unfunny snark can only get you so far.

S2M wrote:And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.


Sure ya did. Like many drama queens on here you even announced your grand exit. I'll quote you later.

S2M wrote:And here's TNC's mammoth comeback....I'm paraphrasing of course: 'Everybody's doing it, or has done it...therefore it's ok, and the natural order of things.'


Our entire legal system is based on precedent. I cited precedent. You cite snark.


Fox did a story on the 41 "stars" that were going to leave the country because T R U M P won. Of course, zero did. Just liberal mouth spewing.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:07 am

Fact Finder wrote:Much thanks to Joe “Plugs” Biden for calling The Donald voters the “ dregs of society.” That ought to be good for a few hundred thousand votes.


Did he stagger out and rape a couple of little boys after?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:10 am

Oh I see Mueller already knows what they are going to say or show.


YES! That is how it works. manafort, or whoever, wants a deal so he does not spend the rest of his life in prison. So, Mueller asks what he is willing to do. Manafort says he will testify to the grand jury and say such and such. Then Mueller reviews it and decides if it is worthy of a deal.

What he is doing is fishing for information.
Again, you assume their is evidence of a crime.[/quote]

You are just so ignorant that it isn't even worthy conversing about such things.

If these people were not able to give Mueller anything, than Mueller has NO motivation to not throw them in jail for decades.

Get your head out of the sand.

Monker wrote:
It is if you are conspiring with an enemy of the United States to allow them to further their agenda(s) against this country. At the very least that is conspiracy, at the very most, it is treason.


And there is zero factual evidence to prove this assertion. If there is show the factual evidence.


Both Trump and Guiliani have admitted that the meeting at Trump tower was to deal with the Russians to get info on Hillary Clinton. That is the very definition of collusion. Now you have every American in that meeting, except Jared and Jr., cooperating with Mueller. Mueller is the one who will decide if there is enough evidence to charge conspiracy or treason.

But, hey, stay in denial...it really doesn't matter.

Show me were I said there has to be a crime for impeachment. That fact is there have been many politicians that have improperly used campaign donations and they were still allowed to hold office.


You said blah, blah, blah isn't an impeachable offense. You are wrong. ANYTHING is an impeachable offense. Trump being too fat for office is an impeachable offense.

Monker wrote:
Yep...and if he fires any of the above with the intent of stopping an investigation, then that is obstruction of justice.


The key word is "if". Not he did. More speculation.


Of course it is...he hasn't fired Sessions or Rosenstein.

Monker wrote:
Irrelevent....Drumpf already admitted he fired Comey because of his role in the Russia investigation. HE ADMITTED IT....and Guiliani REPEATED it.

And the investigation is still ongoing. Proof that it did nothing to stop it.


There is no motivation to stop an investigation just because ONE item is admitted to. That is just ridiculous. Mueller will stop when the investigation is COMPLETE and, if Trump hasn't resigned by then, pass it off to congress to consider impeachment...or charge Trump when he leaves office.

Monker wrote:
Yep...he has that right. And, his thoughts and words being freely expressed can be used against him to show his intent and motive. It is evidence of obstruction.


It's all criticism. Get back to me when dissolves the DOJ and the FBI.


Obstruction of justice is a crime, not critique...and you are in denial about how much evidence there truly is against him.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10030
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:13 am

Reminder:

Hillary Clinton


Reminder: Trump won the election he is the one in office that may be impeached.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10030
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:23 am

US slashes refugee admission limit for next year to 30,000, 15,000 fewer than this year.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:26 am

Sources telling John Roberts @foxnews that POTUS will declassify FISA docs today!
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:30 am

BOOM!

Statement from the Press Secretary
LAW & JUSTICE
Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby JBlake » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:45 am

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:I wrote the president's real name in my post and of course Andrew has it auto changed. That's the left these days. Fucking childish and gross.


Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.


Do they have any DNA evidence of that, such as like maybe a stain on a blue dress or something?
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 am

Fact Finder wrote:BOOM!

Statement from the Press Secretary
LAW & JUSTICE
Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Drumpf has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.


It takes a truly guilty man to want everything out in the open, all the reports and texts and and FISA warrant app. He probably did so much wrong that he just needs to get it all off his chest.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby JBlake » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Imagine your phone company canceling your service because they don’t like what you and your friends are talking about.


If Drumpf ends Internet neutrality, that may be able to happen.


It happens right now, every day. FB, Twitter, Reddit, et al. (and MR if you had your way,) do it based on political beliefs. Sessions is looking into this now. Of course I realize Andrew isn’t in America but the principle is the same.


That's absolutely correct 150%. There are many companies who look up employee candidates on FB. If they see something that don't like or agree with, they the candidate(s) is/are disqualified. If the candidates did not have a FB page, they'd be labeled untrustworthy and again disregarded.

Look what the IRS got caught doing a few years back in regards to such activities. Media is exactly the same way. A few years back the local media in San Francisco hunted down and publically posted names, residential addresses and employment of those who made donations to the politicians who were against same sex marriage.

Absolutely nothing surprises me about that straight up corrupt political party anymore. Absolutely nothing.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:05 am

S2M wrote:And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.


See post below. Thanks.

S2M wrote:This thread has become a place where the dregs of humanity hang out. Peace out. I hope Drew gets fed up with the fucking lot of you, and shuts this thread down.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13671
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:10 am

Fact Finder wrote:If not for double standards the liberals would have none.

Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Tom Perez on Sunday said that a sexual misconduct allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh “must be investigated thoroughly.”

Perez’s statement comes as the DNC remains evasive about a domestic abuse allegation against Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, the deputy chair of the DNC.


With Ellison, you have multiple women, a 911 report, someone that talked about these allegations for a year or more on Facebook without naming him, an apparent video, etc.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:22 am

ohsherrie wrote:I spent quite a bit of time here during the Bush years trying to point out how he was destroying the economy and manufacturing a war that we had no business starting.


This is true, but our anti-Bush voices were still a minority here. The back and forth could get ugly, but it was nothing like this. The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13671
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:42 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.


See post below. Thanks.

S2M wrote:This thread has become a place where the dregs of humanity hang out. Peace out. I hope Drew gets fed up with the fucking lot of you, and shuts this thread down.


“Dregs of humanity” and “shut this thread down.” Yep, he’s a died in the wool radical liberal despite his protestations to the contrary.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:44 am

Memorex wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:BOOM!

Statement from the Press Secretary
LAW & JUSTICE
Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Drumpf has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.


It takes a truly guilty man to want everything out in the open, all the reports and texts and and FISA warrant app. He probably did so much wrong that he just needs to get it all off his chest.


Well said. Here is the best part, he knows exactly what is in these documents. As President he has access to everything.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:48 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I spent quite a bit of time here during the Bush years trying to point out how he was destroying the economy and manufacturing a war that we had no business starting.


This is true, but our anti-Bush voices were still a minority here. The back and forth could get ugly, but it was nothing like this. The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.


Not just on this board but in everyday life. TDS has swept the Country/World like a pandemic.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:49 am

Fact Finder wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I spent quite a bit of time here during the Bush years trying to point out how he was destroying the economy and manufacturing a war that we had no business starting.


This is true, but our anti-Bush voices were still a minority here. The back and forth could get ugly, but it was nothing like this. The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.


Not just on this board but in everyday life. TDS has swept the Country/World like a pandemic.


Apparantly all the way to Australia.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.


Tell me about it. I didn't talk to a friend for eight months because he's a supporter and he blew a gasket after I made a harmless offhand remark. He spent eight years completely trashing 44, too.

Color it however you will, but Donnie's bringing out the worst in a lot of people.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6105
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:24 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.


Tell me about it. I didn't talk to a friend for eight months because he's a supporter and he blew a gasket after I made a harmless offhand remark. He spent eight years completely trashing 44, too.

Color it however you will, but Donnie's bringing out the worst in a lot of people.



I believe that is because people can't handle the truth. This will drag out for a bit, but what a show we are witnessing, it will make a good movie someday. :wink:
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:19 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.


Tell me about it. I didn't talk to a friend for eight months because he's a supporter and he blew a gasket after I made a harmless offhand remark. He spent eight years completely trashing 44, too.

Color it however you will, but Donnie's bringing out the worst in a lot of people.



I believe that is because people can't handle the truth. This will drag out for a bit, but what a show we are witnessing, it will make a good movie someday. :wink:


Who can't handle the truth? 45's supporters? :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6105
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:52 am

Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson

The larger lesson of the past 2 yrs is the left will not abide losing power, even temporarily. For liberals, political power is personal power. W/out it, they’re exposed & terrified. Some become vicious. They believe they’re meant to run this country, our government & our culture.

8:08 PM · Sep 17, 2018
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Who can't handle the truth? 45's supporters? :lol:


Hurts getting your political assed kicked huh?

More is coming. Hang on to your butts.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:20 pm

As has been proven over and over, the T R U M P Russia thing is pure bullshit.

https://saraacarter.com/strzok-discusse ... ys-firing/

It's coming out Boomer. 10 year federal sentences should be given out to each leaker.

https://saraacarter.com/who-will-invest ... the-media/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby slucero » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Cognitive dissonance is real with libs...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 pm

When will our detractors realize, “ I did this for Hillary?”

Good grief people. Hillary?
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13337
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest