Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby steveo777 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Michael Moore was just on CNN with Chris Cuomo, trying to convince Chris that if Kavanaugh sexually abused one woman, there have to be more. I got it loud and clear. He was dog whistling other non-existent actors / victims, to come forward. After that I would not be surprised to see a bunch of women come forward with more bullshit allegations, lawyer up with someone like Gloria Allred and work at finishing the job of destroying Kavanaugh. The left has no shame!
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11265
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm

steveo777 wrote:Michael Moore was just on CNN with Chris Cuomo, trying to convince Chris that if Kavanaugh sexually abused one woman, there have to be more. I got it loud and clear. He was dog whistling other non-existent actors / victims, to come forward. After that I would not be surprised to see a bunch of women come forward with more bullshit allegations, lawyer up with someone like Gloria Allred and work at finishing the job of destroying Kavanaugh. The left has no shame!


This is a game for "all the marbles". No tactic is off limits.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Boomchild wrote:Image


This sad thing is, liberals are that stupid and believe it.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:18 pm

The numbers: The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits in mid-September fell to a fresh 49-year low, more proof that a growing labor shortage and surging economy have given workers greater job security.

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:38 am

Now I think I have heard everything....

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:00 am

Give her a week or two in jail. See if she changes her mind. Grow a pair Congress.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/nellie ... eposition/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:44 am

Monker, markets are up 595 points since your dire prediction.


Drumpf Shatters Another Stock Market Record – DOW Reaches 100th Record High Since Drumpf Elected President!

President Drumpf Breaks the Century Mark! Today the DOW reaches its 100th all time high since candidate Drumpf was elected President!

As soon as candidate Donald Drumpf was elected the DOW exploded. On November 8th, 2016, the DOW stood at 18,332. Since that date the DOW has soared and never looked back.

Not only has the DOW skyrocketed since Donald Drumpf was elected President, the market’s rise is record breaking. As of today and since the 2016 election, the DOW has closed at record all-time highs 100 times! With today’s market closing, the DOW reached another all-time high, President Drumpf broke the century mark!

Today the DOW closed at 26,656 for a new all-time high. The previous record was set in January 2018 at 26,616.
(President Obama never saw a new all-time high in the DOW his entire first term and only saw 105 all-time closing highs from his first election win until Drumpf’s.)

President Drumpf’s first year in office (2017) saw the most all-time stock market closing highs (71) as well as the largest increase in DOW history (4,956 points). Prior to 2017, no year in the DOW’s more than 100-year history ever saw the DOW increase by more than 3,500 points, let alone 4,900. The most all-time highs in a year prior to 2017 was 69 in 1995.

Since President Drumpf was elected President the DOW tied the record for the most all-time closing highs in a row. In January of 1987 President Reagan saw the DOW increase to new all-time highs a record 12 days in a row. In February of 2017, President Drumpf matched Reagan’s record.

The DOW reached its fastest 500 point increase between major milestones under President Drumpf. In January of this year the DOW surpassed 26,000 and six days later the DOW surpassed 26,500. Under President Drumpf the DOW has seen the fastest 1,000; 2,000; 3,000; 4,000; 5,000; 6,000 and 7,000 point increases in DOW history.

The markets are a gauge of the economy and include expectations of the future. The markets show President Drumpf’s policies are very positive for the American economy!
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby RPM » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:57 am

President TTRump is doing a fantastic job.
I look forward to seeing what gets accomplished
In a second term.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby slucero » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:53 am

interesting read...

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/ ... 9.html?m=1

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5425
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:03 am

Media still trying to deflect attention away from this with the Ford bullshit.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40767 ... a-election
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:03 am

slucero wrote:interesting read...

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/ ... 9.html?m=1


A fifteen year old girl at a party drunk. Yep a saint.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Fact Finder wrote:The numbers: The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits in mid-September fell to a fresh 49-year low, more proof that a growing labor shortage and surging economy have given workers greater job security.

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.



THANKS OBAMA!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9742
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Andrew wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:The numbers: The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits in mid-September fell to a fresh 49-year low, more proof that a growing labor shortage and surging economy have given workers greater job security.

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.



THANKS OBAMA!


For what?

"America had had an unreal period of economic growth and that it was somewhat artificial and America was now stabilizing. There had been things that were really not justified and what we were dealing with now was Obama telling us to manage the decline. Obama told us the days of massive GDP were over. In fact, during eight years of Obama we never had a gross domestic product in any quarter anywhere near 3%.

We had massive tax increases. We had Obamacare. We had the federal government literally steal one-sixth of the U.S. economy by taking health care under its wing. That took one-sixth of the economy out of the economy and put it in control of the government, which doesn’t know how to make money, which is not supposed to. It just redistributes it. So Obama didn’t even sell a great economy when he was in office!

That wasn’t his mission. His mission was to try to condition people that the best days were behind us, that there was a new normal, that America had to pay a price for its economic superpower status of the past, that it was unjustified, that we had become an economic superpower by stealing resources from other nations. We were told that we didn’t deserve our superpower military status because we were imposing our way of life on other nations.

Obama did his best to condition people not to expect massive economic growth ever again because what they will lived through was not really justified, because it had been built on the backs of slaves. It had been built on the backs of the poor. It had been built on the backs of foreign countries. And now things were stabilizing. Obama literally did not sell a massive, growing economy. He tried to promote jobs by having the government do seminars in the White House.

Okay. So now, Obama leaves and during the presidential campaign of 2016, we have a candidate, Donald Drumpf, who is devoted to getting the American economy back on track. He calls it “Make America Great Again.” MAGA. There are hats that people wear. They make fun of the hats because Drumpf wears them, but he made a point of bringing back manufacturing jobs. Obama said, “Those jobs are never coming back.” Obama went to the Carrier company in Indiana, Dave, and he told workers there that the jobs that had been lost were never coming back.

Well, 80,000 of them are back. Eighty thousand manufacturing jobs in 10 months of Drumpf. In the first 10 months of this year, a record number of manufacturing jobs have been created and brought back to the United States. Many companies have said they’re not gonna move manufacturing process overseas which was happening at a regular clip with Obama. I mean, I could go on. We have employment here at an all-time low. Hispanic unemployment is at an all-time low.

Check it out during Obama. Obama had eight years to do whatever magic he said he could with the economy. It continued to lay flat. It continued to stagnate. And Obama said, this is it. And in fact there were even people saying, “You know, the idea that your kids are gonna have it better than you did? That has to end sometime.” Obama was all about lowering people’s expectations, because he knew that what his plans were would result in that.

\When you grow the government and you grow the government by taking money away from people, when you grow the government, you can’t have a growing economy. The government grows but not the economy. And when the government redistributes then the government’s choosing winners and losers, not the market. And that was Obama. Because he didn’t trust the market.

Obama and people like him don’t trust you or me to do the right things with our money, with our businesses. They need to regulate it, they need to control it, because you won’t hire the right people. You won’t bake a cake for the right wedding, you won’t do anything unless they make you do it, because you are contemptible.

All of that’s gone, out the window, and in 10 months the economic statistics — look at the stock market! Look at the employment situation for minorities, nonminorities. Look at the GDP. We’ve already had two quarters of 3% economic growth. Obama never had one! But, you know, this idea that it’s Obama’s economy, there’s a reason Drumpf called Don Lemon stupid.

On his show on CNN Tuesday night and Wednesday night, Don Lemon said that Drumpf should be thanking Obama for handing him a really good economy. He said on Tuesday he doesn’t think people are stupid and realize that Drumpf is riding the momentum of an economy Obama created. On Wednesday night Don Lemon used the thank-you line and said he wonders if Drumpf would be crying if he was given the economy that Obama inherited when he took the presidency.

So Obama inherited a mess, just like Clinton did, standard Democrat project, they inherit a bad economy, their predators lied to them about how bad it is. That sets the stage for a bad, weak economy ’cause Democrats preside over those kinds of economies. Here comes Don Lemon. So this is a coordinated push that your friends are falling for, probably purposefully. You’re probably not gonna be able to talk ’em out of this no matter how much logic I have shared with you that you repeat.

But there’s no way, there is no measure in which the Obama economy outperforms Drumpf’s. There is no measure that says Drumpf’s economy is simply an outgrowth of Obama’s. Drumpf has had to institute a whole bunch changes, change the focus, change the overall outlook of America’s role in the world in order to make these economic circumstances happen.

There’s a difference between conservatism and liberalism. There’s a huge difference between freedom and socialism. There’s a big difference in freedom and government control and regulation. Eight years of Obama versus 10 months of Donald Drumpf. The contrast is simple. You can’t miss it unless you want to. Unless you’re so poisoned and blinded by partisanship.

Remember, Obama never had 3% growth. Obama took so much money out of the economy as government took over this or that like health care, lied to you in the process about it. Obama tried to condition everybody that America’s best days are behind us, the new normal now because America had been unfair in the past, America had become an economic superpower by stealing and by appropriating resources and things that were not ours. We had militarily oppressed people and tried to impose our way of life on them, which is freedom. And Obama was here to correct America and make it right in the eyes of the world. Which is to downsize it and to strip it of superpower status. And that’s exactly what Obama did.

There’s a couple other things about this. What has the left been doing this past year? Among many other things. They have been whining and moaning about Drumpf undoing everything Obama did, right? (crying) “You can’t do that!” They’re just literally complaining about everything Drumpf is undoing, everything Obama did. And then they come along and claim that after ripping to shreds everything Obama did, this economic boom is because of what Obama did?

How can that work? How can you rip to shreds everything Obama did and then Obama claim the economy is his? But that’s what the left is saying. “Yes, this economy is because of the brilliance and leadership of Barack Obama.” Wait, you said Drumpf ripped everything apart? “He did, yes, but Obama was so good and so powerful and so brilliant and so strong that he was able to survive everything Drumpf has done to tear it apart.”

Obutthole said it would never be like this again. Had liberal idiots won, it wouldn't.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Andrew wrote:
THANKS OBAMA!



Most economic indicators, including rate of GDP, were decelerating in Obama's final year. Paul Krugman, the top liberal economist, predicted economic apocalypse under President Donald. So which is it?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13519
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:29 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:
THANKS OBAMA!



Most economic indicators, including rate of GDP, were decelerating in Obama's final year. Paul Krugman, the top liberal economist, predicted economic apocalypse under President Donald. So which is it?


It’s delusional Trumpderrangementsyndrome, nothing more, nothing less. Markets look to start higher AGAIN today.

Hey don’t forget, Obama said we didn’t build that, when it comes to good things in business, well, he didn’t build a good economy either, quite the contrary. He said The Donald couldn’t do what The Donald has done economy wise, so that ends this little charade of Andrew and Monker right there.
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:07 am

Andrew wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:The numbers: The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits in mid-September fell to a fresh 49-year low, more proof that a growing labor shortage and surging economy have given workers greater job security.

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.



THANKS OBAMA!


Liberal Tourette's.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:33 am

So much going down right now and the Media is stuck on this bullshit. Of course, that was the plan.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... wide-open/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:42 am

POTUS says 2 allies have called him asking him to hold off on declassifying FISA Docs. Why would foreign allies have an interest in this internal USA matter?

UK/AUS


"We are also dealing with foreign countries that do have a problem! I must tell you that I got calls today from 2 Very Good Allies that said
"PLEASE! CAN WE TALK?"
…so it's not as simple as all that…" The Don in Vegas last night
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:50 am

The British and Australian governments’ attempt to sabotage the The Donalds campaign is about to backfire in a spectacular fashion. The day that BRITISH intelligence source, Stefan Halper, lured me to London so that the British MI6 could spy on the campaign, the British Ministry of Foreign Affairs invited me to their offices to talk about Drumpf and what a threat him supporting Brexit was.

— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) September 21, 2018
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:39 am

Monker, markets are up 595 points since your dire prediction.


Yep, and as soon as these BILLIONS of dollars in tarriffs effect the economy and there is no more "good news" to support the inflated market, it will collapse.

You all want instant change...that isn't the way economies work. When WE start paying for the tarriffs, things will change. The amount of tarriffs Drumpf has put in place is so broad that I can't think of any area of the economy that will be uneffected by higher prices. What Drumpf has done has put an inevitable brake on the economy.

What you do not undertand is this is essentially a $200 billion tax increase on the American consumer. Thinking this is not going to affect the economy and stock market is just plain stupid.

Drumpf Shatters Another Stock Market Record – DOW Reaches 100th Record High Since Drumpf Elected President!


After almost a year of stagnation. it's not impressive - at all.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9920
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:45 am

A fifteen year old girl at a party drunk. Yep a saint.


Wow. That is not an excuse for sexual assault. And, that is definitely the type of talk that makes me believe that Kavanaugh should not be on the Supreme Court. The words quoted above should neve be said in relation to any supreme court justice's confirmation, IMO.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9920
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby verslibre » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Toadstool" :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5979
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:38 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Media still trying to deflect attention away from this with the Ford bullshit.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40767 ... a-election


What I think is interesting is that our local lib dem news agency has been ranting about this Ford woman non-stop for days now. Last night after they ran with it yet again they did a segment of the day the Clinton's visited Stanford University when Chelsea was arriving to start school there.

Interesting is because this Ford woman is a psychology professor at Stanford.

Another interesting thing about this is from the very get go, Ford's legal council/team claimed that she passed a lie detector test. Lie detector test results are not admissible in court. Since they are not admissible in court, there will be absolutely no way to prove in court proceedings that in fact she even took a lie detector test, let alone passed one, in regards to the sexual abuse allegations. Ford's legal team used this as a buzz word. I'd be willing to bet any amount of money Stanford law is involved in such, because they know damn well lie detector testing is not admissible in court. You can't even as much mention lie detector results in a court of law. They also know that by stating such to the media, the lib dem supporters will run with it regardless once they hear it. Because you know that anytime lib dems bring up the sexual abuse allegation, they will always claim she passed a lie detector test.

Basically the accused could technically claim he took a lie detector test and past it as well.
Last edited by JBlake on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:43 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
slucero wrote:interesting read...

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/ ... 9.html?m=1


A fifteen year old girl at a party drunk. Yep a saint.


Character trait.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:For what?

"America had had an unreal period of economic growth and that it was somewhat artificial and America was now stabilizing. There had been things that were really not justified and what we were dealing with now was Obama telling us to manage the decline. Obama told us the days of massive GDP were over. In fact, during eight years of Obama we never had a gross domestic product in any quarter anywhere near 3%.

We had massive tax increases. We had Obamacare. We had the federal government literally steal one-sixth of the U.S. economy by taking health care under its wing. That took one-sixth of the economy out of the economy and put it in control of the government, which doesn’t know how to make money, which is not supposed to. It just redistributes it. So Obama didn’t even sell a great economy when he was in office!

That wasn’t his mission. His mission was to try to condition people that the best days were behind us, that there was a new normal, that America had to pay a price for its economic superpower status of the past, that it was unjustified, that we had become an economic superpower by stealing resources from other nations. We were told that we didn’t deserve our superpower military status because we were imposing our way of life on other nations.

Obama did his best to condition people not to expect massive economic growth ever again because what they will lived through was not really justified, because it had been built on the backs of slaves. It had been built on the backs of the poor. It had been built on the backs of foreign countries. And now things were stabilizing. Obama literally did not sell a massive, growing economy. He tried to promote jobs by having the government do seminars in the White House.

Okay. So now, Obama leaves and during the presidential campaign of 2016, we have a candidate, Donald Drumpf, who is devoted to getting the American economy back on track. He calls it “Make America Great Again.” MAGA. There are hats that people wear. They make fun of the hats because Drumpf wears them, but he made a point of bringing back manufacturing jobs. Obama said, “Those jobs are never coming back.” Obama went to the Carrier company in Indiana, Dave, and he told workers there that the jobs that had been lost were never coming back.

Well, 80,000 of them are back. Eighty thousand manufacturing jobs in 10 months of Drumpf. In the first 10 months of this year, a record number of manufacturing jobs have been created and brought back to the United States. Many companies have said they’re not gonna move manufacturing process overseas which was happening at a regular clip with Obama. I mean, I could go on. We have employment here at an all-time low. Hispanic unemployment is at an all-time low.

Check it out during Obama. Obama had eight years to do whatever magic he said he could with the economy. It continued to lay flat. It continued to stagnate. And Obama said, this is it. And in fact there were even people saying, “You know, the idea that your kids are gonna have it better than you did? That has to end sometime.” Obama was all about lowering people’s expectations, because he knew that what his plans were would result in that.

\When you grow the government and you grow the government by taking money away from people, when you grow the government, you can’t have a growing economy. The government grows but not the economy. And when the government redistributes then the government’s choosing winners and losers, not the market. And that was Obama. Because he didn’t trust the market.

Obama and people like him don’t trust you or me to do the right things with our money, with our businesses. They need to regulate it, they need to control it, because you won’t hire the right people. You won’t bake a cake for the right wedding, you won’t do anything unless they make you do it, because you are contemptible.

All of that’s gone, out the window, and in 10 months the economic statistics — look at the stock market! Look at the employment situation for minorities, nonminorities. Look at the GDP. We’ve already had two quarters of 3% economic growth. Obama never had one! But, you know, this idea that it’s Obama’s economy, there’s a reason Drumpf called Don Lemon stupid.

On his show on CNN Tuesday night and Wednesday night, Don Lemon said that Drumpf should be thanking Obama for handing him a really good economy. He said on Tuesday he doesn’t think people are stupid and realize that Drumpf is riding the momentum of an economy Obama created. On Wednesday night Don Lemon used the thank-you line and said he wonders if Drumpf would be crying if he was given the economy that Obama inherited when he took the presidency.

So Obama inherited a mess, just like Clinton did, standard Democrat project, they inherit a bad economy, their predators lied to them about how bad it is. That sets the stage for a bad, weak economy ’cause Democrats preside over those kinds of economies. Here comes Don Lemon. So this is a coordinated push that your friends are falling for, probably purposefully. You’re probably not gonna be able to talk ’em out of this no matter how much logic I have shared with you that you repeat.

But there’s no way, there is no measure in which the Obama economy outperforms Drumpf’s. There is no measure that says Drumpf’s economy is simply an outgrowth of Obama’s. Drumpf has had to institute a whole bunch changes, change the focus, change the overall outlook of America’s role in the world in order to make these economic circumstances happen.

There’s a difference between conservatism and liberalism. There’s a huge difference between freedom and socialism. There’s a big difference in freedom and government control and regulation. Eight years of Obama versus 10 months of Donald Drumpf. The contrast is simple. You can’t miss it unless you want to. Unless you’re so poisoned and blinded by partisanship.

Remember, Obama never had 3% growth. Obama took so much money out of the economy as government took over this or that like health care, lied to you in the process about it. Obama tried to condition everybody that America’s best days are behind us, the new normal now because America had been unfair in the past, America had become an economic superpower by stealing and by appropriating resources and things that were not ours. We had militarily oppressed people and tried to impose our way of life on them, which is freedom. And Obama was here to correct America and make it right in the eyes of the world. Which is to downsize it and to strip it of superpower status. And that’s exactly what Obama did.

There’s a couple other things about this. What has the left been doing this past year? Among many other things. They have been whining and moaning about Drumpf undoing everything Obama did, right? (crying) “You can’t do that!” They’re just literally complaining about everything Drumpf is undoing, everything Obama did. And then they come along and claim that after ripping to shreds everything Obama did, this economic boom is because of what Obama did?

How can that work? How can you rip to shreds everything Obama did and then Obama claim the economy is his? But that’s what the left is saying. “Yes, this economy is because of the brilliance and leadership of Barack Obama.” Wait, you said Drumpf ripped everything apart? “He did, yes, but Obama was so good and so powerful and so brilliant and so strong that he was able to survive everything Drumpf has done to tear it apart.”

Obutthole said it would never be like this again. Had liberal idiots won, it wouldn't.

Whoever wrote the article above is an idiot.

First of all, it's a year old....the 'first 10 months" of Drumpf's was a year ago.

Second, Obama did not have government "take over" 1/6 of the economy with Obama Care. That is a lie. Obamacare mandated health coverage, penalized those who did not have coverage, and subsidized the poor so they could be covered, and provided a government website to buy coverage. However, there is no "public option". It is all still run outside of government. Saying government "took it over" or is "managing" the industry is pure nonsense and a lie.

Third, the time of manufacturing returning to the US ended with the new tariffs. Harley Davidson was once a poster child for Drumpf...until his steel and aluminum tariffs forced Harley manufacturing out of the US. Drumpf practically BEGGED Ford to produce cars in the uS...but it is no longer profitable for them to do so. The only Ford produced in the US is now the Mustang. This is why tariffs are BAD...to produce a Harley in the US no longer makes sense because prices for consumers will be so high and will be lower if Harley manufactured them outside of the US and import them - because the cost of materials is now so high. Also, Harley is an international company...raising prices outside the US due to US tariffs makes no sense when they can simply manufacture their product in another country.

Forth, opening manufacturing plants in the US does not necessarily mean an influx of workers. Manufacturing is more automated than ever before and requires less workers in general.

Fifth, the Carrier jobs Drumpf supposedly saved was laden with bullshit. The very plant that Drumpf supposedly saved went through a series of layoffs and many lost their job anyway...and there is a general belief that the factory will close anyway.

The bottom line is you people look at things differently depending on who is in the White House. When it was Obama, all of the economics numbers were fake. The stock market didn't matter, and blah, blah, blah. Now, you refuse to accept the FACT that Drumpf took over that economy and the same statistics are now "real" and Drumpf deserves all the credit, even though he is doing nothing but picking up the trends already started under Obama. That is the simple truth.

In addition, you are now refusing to see the harm Drumpf is doing to the economy by adding hundreds of billions in additional tariffs (a tax increase) and throwing chaos into NAFTA. Both of these positions are bad for the economy and will start dragging everything down next year.

You applaud a tax cut for the richest in this country...and applaud an even larger tax increase on ALL consumers....and you can't see how crazy that is.

Just as W ruined the Clinton economy, Drumpf is going to ruin Obama's...it's very obvious to see, if you're not blinded by putting your party above your country.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9920
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:16 am

Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:28 am

Fact Finder wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html


Mr. Rosenstein disputed this account.

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:29 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:So much going down right now and the Media is stuck on this bullshit. Of course, that was the plan.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... wide-open/


Saw an article today that her High School yearbooks were online. Not anymore. They have been scrubbed from the internet. Evidently they showed that she was quite the party girl back in the day. Luckily, someone saved that stuff offline before it disappeared.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6973
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest