Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Marabelle wrote:People are going to die. He's waving a book around he knows nothing about standing before a church he has never attended. And he's ordering marital law. Nuts.

How much further is the Republican party going to allow this to go? They are the ones who need to speak out and push back on this crazy talk. I'm beginning to wonder if he has given up on reelection and is trying to start a revolution so he can cancel the election in November.

What he did today was surreal. On one side of the screen you have peaceful protesters being gassed, on the other you have Trump saying he's a friend to peaceful protesters. Then you have him doing the photo op at the church, which looked so bad and was devoid of any type of meaning. From what I understand the pastor of the church was furious that Trump used the church in this way.

Trump's presidency just needs to end...before the US ends.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:52 am

He's nuts. Him holding a Bible, and the way he was holding it, like it was a spear with its point upright, is nuts. And he can't just order the military to go after people, like he's some dictator. Oh, wait...
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:54 am

Marabelle wrote:People are going to die. He's waving a book around he knows nothing about standing before a church he has never attended. And he's ordering marital law. Nuts.

Literally the worst and weirdest photo op I've seen him or any leader take. Multiple pastors have denounced it.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara