Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:06 pm

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

With Love,
The Donald
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Got one Boomer. Baby steps, but one is going to pay.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/just-i ... sia-probe/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:12 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Got one Boomer. Baby steps, but one is going to pay.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10 ... sia-probe/

Now who is her boss who is described as a criminal co-conspirator?
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Jobless claims drop 5,000 to 210,000 in mid-October, stick near 50-year low.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Jobless claims drop 5,000 to 210,000 in mid-October, stick near 50-year low.

Just said on Fox, Fed expects 4% growth or better two weks before the election.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:41 pm

verslibre wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I forgot to add, it's my Law Enforcement and military friends who are most convinced that we are headed for a civil war.

I bet they sit there in their wicker chairs for hours, stroking their long hard barrels.

If you are trying to out lie Monker, you've got a ways to go. But you are getting there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvCrH9pypk
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Jobless claims drop 5,000 to 210,000 in mid-October, stick near 50-year low.

Just said on Fox, Fed expects 4% growth or better two weks before the election.

Numbers come out a week from tomorrow. I am curious because they said the last Qtr was a bit of a fluke due to tariffs and it would decrease somewhat. But I think it will be a very decent number. This is the best job market in decades. No one can argue that.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:27 am

Good discussion on the revised NAFTA.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/did-t ... nafta-2-0/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:59 am

I have never watched Hannity. I don't watch any TV news but I do enjoy Tucker Carlson and watch him on Facebook. I listen and talk to people, many of whom are current or former Law Enforcement and military.

Believe what makes you feel all safe and smug Monker. I certainly don't want a war but outside of your bubble it's becoming more a more a frequent subject for conversation.p;

The radical left rising up and starting civil war has about as much chance of happening as Steve Perry rejoining Journey. What are they going to do? Slap people around with their kale? It's a ridiculous concept and belief being spread by Republicans, along with this "left wing gang" lie, designed to anger naive Republicans to go vote.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:15 am

Monker wrote:
I have never watched Hannity. I don't watch any TV news but I do enjoy Tucker Carlson and watch him on Facebook. I listen and talk to people, many of whom are current or former Law Enforcement and military.

Believe what makes you feel all safe and smug Monker. I certainly don't want a war but outside of your bubble it's becoming more a more a frequent subject for conversation.p;

The radical left rising up and starting civil war has about as much chance of happening as Steve Perry rejoining Journey. What are they going to do? Slap people around with their kale? It's a ridiculous concept and belief being spread by Republicans, along with this "left wing gang" lie, designed to anger naive Republicans to go vote.

“Left wing mobs”, get it right.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:16 am

Go back and re-read what I wrote, dipshit. What is it about "if they bring it" you don't understand? Right now, the way the left is becoming more radicalized, more anarchist, more defiant, they will be the ones to start it, not me, other conservatives, or moderates. Damn right I am prepared to defend myself, but it will not be me firing on anyone, unless first fired upon. The troublemakers are the radical left. Plenty of visual evidence everywhere.

Oh, please. Just stop. For DECADES radical conserviative groups have illegaly stockpiled weapons, formed their own militia groups, and openly prepared for a real war against the government.

The idiocy going about talking "civil war" is a right wing thing and has been for decades. The only difference today is you can point to something like Antifa as a way to excuse your beliefs. They are not starting a "war" but openly protesting your beliefs in a violent way. People may not like it, or agree with it, but it's not an excuse for you to go about murdering people.

What you are expressing is silly...and you'll be arrested or shot if you follow through - which I doubt you ever will.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:22 am

Here is one lefty thug who needs a good punch in the nose.

https://youtu.be/NgOllexKjoU
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:

“Left wing mobs”, get it right.

There is no such thing.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:“Left wing mobs”, get it right.

Their potato cannons are pointed at your garage door.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:25 pm

This was incredable. Two people that Monker and the left hate blow their liberal bullshit right out of the water. Awesome interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyG2bqyBEQo
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Will Mueller fall apart just before he can strike just before the election? As if there was ever a doubt when he was going to conclude.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/here-w ... -bot-case/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:35 pm

All "small fries", in the corruption. Wake me when the orchestrators get prosecuted. As far as Rosenstein, still no action from the committee for him refusing to testify and submit documents. Now some making statements he should resign. Like that is going to happen. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he subject to impeachment from Congress?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:39 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:25 am

Spread it guys. We can’t lose.

https://youtu.be/-kwPjrTsV4k
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby JBlake » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:46 am

Fact Finder wrote:Spread it guys. We can’t lose.

Most definitely!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby slucero » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:17 am

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:30 am

Nazi's, Lenin's Bolsheviks, Antifa, same mentality, same goals.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... bar-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:32 am

Fact Finder wrote:Spread it guys. We can’t lose.

Remember what Obama said about T R U M P and the economy," Whats he gonna do, wave a magic wand"? Well, he can do a hell of alot more then Obama.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby JBlake » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:03 am

Looks like that fucking old scumbag Hillary is migrating towards running again in 2020. Seriously you dimwitted dim libs, Obama has a better chance at wining if he ran again, compared to her. She sells America out constantly. Look at the Uranium deal, look at the four diplomats who died in Benghazi, look at the secret server she set up and operated and who had hacked into it, look at the confidential/classified information they found on dickhead child molester (D) Wiener's laptop originating from her. And what else has that fucking bitch got caught doing.... Yet there are fucknuts out there who would actually vote for that bitch. Yes, but it's the corruptness of the dim libs that has me concerned, not the actual votes for that bitch. We all know she don't have the votes. It's the bogus votes the bitch can get that has me concerned. And with her proven track record, just imagine what type of damage that bitch would do to the Real Americans if she was placed in power. Real Americans are the one's paying all the bills and making all the sacrifices. Fuck that bitch, her voter base and her sympathizers.....Big Time!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:30 am

JBlake wrote:Looks like that fucking old scumbag Hillary is migrating towards running again in 2020.

No way. Haven't heard anything about this. Maybe you misread it.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:47 am

verslibre wrote:
JBlake wrote:Looks like that fucking old scumbag Hillary is migrating towards running again in 2020.

No way. Haven't heard anything about this. Maybe you misread it.

The rumor has been floating around for months. It would not surprise me one bit.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:50 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:27 am

Dear God, Hillary Clinton. Please Just Go!

Even the liberals are sick of her and consider her toxic. Her being out and about is a boon to the Republicans.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dear-god- ... 3?ref=home
steveo777
MP3

Postby JBlake » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:01 am

steveo777 wrote:Dear God, Hillary Clinton. Please Just Go!

Even the liberals are sick of her and consider her toxic. Her being out and about is a boon to the Republicans.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dear-god- ... 3?ref=home

Yeah, but it would take a colossal fuckup to get America back off track and into the shitty conditions that we had under the Obama Administration. Hillary would be that ticket, just what the dim lib quack doctor ordered.
JBlake
8 Track

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind