President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:03 am

UncleKG wrote:
So, the president lying offends you? If so, prepare to be offended on an hourly basis for however long it takes Drump to get himself impeached. :lol: Yeah, it may be a better solution. On the other hand, if this system could be improved and studies show it has reduced healthcare spending, isn't it reasonable to suggest you try and improve the existing system instead of starting from scratch?

Don't try and shift Obama's actions onto another. Also stick to the subject which is the ACA. I as well as many others believe that the ACA is plagued with problems that will cause it to collapse under it's own weight. Even though it may seem that there are benefits in the short term. It's clear that many do not want to be forced to buy a product. Many consider the government forcing you to do so under threat of legal action is unconstitutional. It's obvious by now that many of the leading insurance companies do not wish to participate in the program. Which leaves people in some states with only one option for healthcare insurance. As far as it stands now Trump is suggesting solutions that I can get on board with. Such as keeping the restriction on insurance companies from dropping or not offering plans for people with existing conditions. Changing the system so that insurance companies can sell plans across state lines. When Republicans started saying that they were going to repeal the ACA and introduce it's replacement at a latter point, Trump told them he wouldn't accept that approach and that they have to be done at the same time. Your response to the suggestion of a different approach shows me that you are close minded to any other option then to keep the ACA in place. So I see no benefit in continuing a discussion beyond this response.
Last edited by Boomchild on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:35 pm

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Since Uncle KGB wants to use Vannity Fair, The New York Times, and USA Today, It's only fair I can use this. I wonder when he uses CNN?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/ ... ry-cities/

Comparing apples to rutabagas. The three you named are A. print publications, B. have been in business for decades, and C. are recognized worldwide as news leaders. Yours is recognized as being clown shoes.

D. still bias and dishonest with slanted views.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:36 pm

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The shoe fit. I'll stick to my assessment of you. Besides, who would want to see nude photo's of Obama? Do you need a puppy to pet now?

No, I need someone to teach you when you're (or your, as you would say) supposed to use apostrophes. The fact that Mrs. Drump dropped trou for $$$ says all I need to know about her. I'm sure she married Drump for love, though. I mean, who can resist that orange glow, and he always comes off as such a pleasant, caring man, right? "It's all about the Benjamins."

In every bit of video footage I see of her, I swear she's blinking out an "S-O-S" signal.

Yet she still looked better in her Ralph Lauren then the fat cow wearing her house frock.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Typical liberals. If you can't win honestly, then rig, lie, cheat and steal, as long as you get the power.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/23 ... peachment/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Bill O'Riley laid out the details for the "Womens March" tonight. It was organized by staff from Clinton, Sanders, and Obama. There were 50 different groups, paid 90 million dollars by guess who? George Soros.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:40 pm

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Get back to me when you can show me Trump supporters throwing rocks, damaging property, calling for the assassination of a POTUS, threatening to bomb the White House, setting fires to trash cans and cars on the scale that we have seen these people doing.

Read the comments section on any Fox News story about Obama and you'll likely read much worse than calls for assassination and threatening to bomb the white house. Don't suggest a few idiots represent all (or even most) protesters any more than someone should suggest all Drump supporters are white supremacists who commit hate crimes against minorities.

If you want to use online comments in a Fox news story as a defense, then post examples with your claim. Besides, comments by faceless people online is not in the same league as causing physical and property damage which is the main issue. All you are trying to do is down play these actions. This has transitioned from isolated to occurring at a good portion of the demonstrations. To make matters worse the people involved with setting up these demonstrations as well as Democratic leaders have remained silent about these events. You would think in order to protect the integrity of their message and movement they would come out in spades and condemn these actions. So based on their lack of doing so it seems to me that they don't have a problem with it. Which doesn't surprise me with the likes of Soros providing funding to make these events happen.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:10 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Bill O'Riley laid out the details for the "Womens March" tonight. It was organized by staff from Clinton, Sanders, and Obama. There were 50 different groups, paid 90 million dollars by guess who? George Soros.

You could have gold water pipes in Flint for that, or close. :wink:
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Republicans starting to reveal ACA replacment plans.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01 ... -bill.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:19 pm

Art of the Repeal

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Art of the Repeal

8) 8) 8)
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:24 pm

So it was mentioned at the White House Press Conference that they are going to allow media outlets to participate via Skype so that more can participate from around the globe. Let's hope that this will include some alternative media outlets instead of the lame stream media ones.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Here is what I think is a smart and rational commentary on Trump's inauguration, the protests associated with it and today's politics in general. I think it's worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTfGF-e_WA4
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Boomchild wrote:Your response to the suggestion of a different approach shows me that you are close minded to any other option then to keep the ACA in place. So I see no benefit in continuing a discussion beyond this response.

Then it is you who are close-minded. I said the system needs major tweaking, but it's already shown to be beneficial (20+ additional Americans now have coverage, reduced healthcare spending, and I personally know several people who would be dead were it not for ACA). I suggested it makes more sense to tweak an existing system than to try to create another from whole cloth, which would be far more cumbersome to implement.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Image

You mean "Obama phones?" You know, the phone program that's been around since...1996? http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphilli ... 376cd44ff7
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 pm

Boomchild wrote:So it was mentioned at the White House Press Conference that they are going to allow media outlets to participate via Skype so that more can participate from around the globe. Let's hope that this will include some alternative media outlets instead of the lame stream media ones.

"Alternative?" For example? Of course, you mean both "alternative" progressive as well as conservative outlets, right?

You missed an opportunity. Since you already used "lame stream," if you'd just have added "libtard" or "snowflake" to your post, you'd have gotten a triple word score. Better luck next time.
Last edited by UncleKG on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Boomchild wrote:
If you want to use online comments in a Fox news story as a defense, then post examples with your claim.

You seem to know how to operate a computer. Go to FOX News.com and search for "Obama." It won't take you long.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:49 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Since Uncle KGB wants to use Vannity Fair, The New York Times, and USA Today, It's only fair I can use this. I wonder when he uses CNN?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/ ... ry-cities/

Comparing apples to rutabagas. The three you named are A. print publications, B. have been in business for decades, and C. are recognized worldwide as news leaders. Yours is recognized as being clown shoes.

D. still bias and dishonest with slanted views.

"Herr Drump told me they were not good news sources, regardless of what the majority of the U.S. and the world thinks about them."

Tell you what. When international news organizations start recognizing the sources you cite as legitimate news sources, get back to me. The ones I share are most certainly seen as such.
UncleKG
LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:00 am

None of them would stupid. You don't understand much. do you? Go pet your puppy and calm down, and thatnks for being stupid enough to make my point and not even know it. What a dumb ass. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:03 am

Boomchild wrote: It's obvious by now that many of the leading insurance companies do not wish to participate in the program. Which leaves people in some states with only one option for healthcare insurance. As far as it stands now Trump is suggesting solutions that I can get on board with. Such as keeping the restriction on insurance companies from dropping or not offering plans for people with existing conditions.

You mean like Aetna pulling out because their merger got denied? Aetna CEO Mark Bertolini wrote a letter to the Justice Department, saying, “It is very likely that we would need to leave the public exchange business entirely and plan for additional business efficiencies should our deal ultimately be blocked.” In other words, essentially a strong arm tactic.

Always amusing to see how both sides spin a story.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/23/gop-senators-unveil-obamacare-replacement-bill.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/06/22/republicans-have-a-plan-to-replace-obamacare-and-its-costs-are-unclear/?utm_term=.3781e43121fc
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:07 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:None of them would stupid. You don't understand much. do you? Go pet your puppy and calm down, and thatnks for being stupid enough to make my point and not even know it. What a dumb ass. :roll:

Actually, the NYT, Vanity Fair and USA Today get cited all the time. If you paid attention to something other than O'Reilly, Hannity and Alex Jones, you'd know this. Still with the name-calling in place of a coherent or intelligent comeback?

Actually, I understand quite a bit. For example, I understand how to use punctuation. You? Not so much.

I don't need a puppy. I'm verbally whipping you like a yard dog on a daily basis. :lol: :wink:
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:12 am

Another day, another Drump lie (OK, actually the same lie as before, just reiterated). I'm sorry, "alternative fact," for you Conway/Spicer fans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/donald-trump-congress-democrats.html?_r=0
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:25 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yet she still looked better in her Ralph Lauren then the fat cow wearing her house frock.

Yeah, that's the criteria one should use when judging a first lady. So, I guess Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush are then the "worst" first ladies in recent history by your definition? Man, you're sharp. Since you know who her designer was, maybe you read Vanity Fair more than you let on, huh?
UncleKG
LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:30 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yet she still looked better in her Ralph Lauren then the fat cow wearing her house frock.

Yeah, that's the criteria one should use when judging a first lady. So, I guess Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush are then the "worst" first ladies in recent history by your definition? Man, you're sharp. Since you know who her designer was, maybe you read Vanity Fair more than you let on, huh?

It was on the news since your designers made a big thing about not working with her, idiot. You sure have a knack of being uninformed, or simply avoid facts. Either way, you still look the idiot you are, Uncle KGB.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:31 am

Keep it coming President Trump. Undo years of idiots.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... l#comments
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:28 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:

It was on the news since your designers made a big thing about not working with her, idiot. You sure have a knack of being uninformed, or simply avoid facts. Either way, you still look the idiot you are, Uncle KGB.

You know, when I see a person pepper his/her posts with "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" (that one cracks me up, because it used to mean something different, but it's now the Alt-Right's pejorative of choice), and other insults over and over, it suggests that that person doesn't have a lot to work with. Why can't you just have a discussion with him without berating him?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby JBlake » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:44 am

verslibre wrote:
You know, when I see a person pepper his/her posts with "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" (that one cracks me up, because it used to mean something different, but it's now the Alt-Right's pejorative of choice), and other insults over and over, it suggests that that person doesn't have a lot to work with. Why can't you just have a discussion with him without berating him?

When a five pound hand sledge can't be sent through a person's readily available forehead, using such expressions as "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" etc. may suffice.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 am

You don't like him because he doesn't agree with you. That's all.

Want to know what snowflake used to mean, or really means? A white who grew up only around other whites. Did you know that?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 am

JBlake wrote:When a five pound hand sledge can't be sent through a person's readily available forehead, using such expressions as "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" etc. may suffice.

Or perhaps, when you don't have credible or intelligent responses, you stoop to name-calling because it's all you've got in your incredibly myopic "arsenal." :wink: :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:56 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Keep it coming President Trump. Undo years of idiots.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... l#comments

Yeah, unneeded pipelines built across hundreds of miles. What could go wrong? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century

Is anyone surprised by reports Drump owns stock in Energy Transfer Partners, the company building the pipelines?
Last edited by UncleKG on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleKG
LP

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo