The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:22 am

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:Yeah, you are, because Sterns knows Trump rather well. And you have a problem because it was posted on CNNMoney? How foolish. :lol:

Sorry but I'm not taking seriously a guy who's target audience are about as "low brow" as you can get and think "fart jokes" are still funny.

Too bad. Those who know Stern personally remark about his intelligence and wit, not the shock jock act he cultivated, which, however you deny it, made him a superstar.

Stern knows Trump. Deal with it. Accept it. The shock jock is not okay, but the pussy grabber is? How stupid. :lol:

Boomchild wrote:Also Stern has a unusual fixation on people's sexual habits.

Just like Donald. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:26 pm

verslibre wrote:Too bad. Those who know Stern personally remark about his intelligence and wit, not the shock jock act he cultivated, which, however you deny it, made him a superstar.

Stern knows Trump. Deal with it. Accept it. The shock jock is not okay, but the pussy grabber is? How stupid. :lol:

Never questioned Stern's intelligence. But one can question how well or not well Stern knows Trump. Also, I didn't say anything about his success as a radio personality. Just because people think he is intelligent and point to his success as a radio personality it isn't proof he is right about Trump. Just because Stern says he considers Trump a "friend" doesn't mean it's cold hard evidence to show how well he knows Trump personally.

Boomchild wrote:Also Stern has a unusual fixation on people's sexual habits.

verslibre wrote:Just like Donald. :lol:

Yeah sure. Stern makes a living at it and Trump made a comment about "grabbing pussy" in a private conversation.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:35 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Just for laughs. Hoping for many more.
http://truthfeed.com/breaking-uc-berkel ... nor/50326/

If you have listened to Adams talk about politics you would know that he is more liberal then anything else. These are the people the liberal movement is losing due to their radical shift.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Meanwhile, things are going well in Sweden.

Five Afghan teenagers are arrested after a boy is gang-raped at knifepoint for more than an hour in a forest in Sweden

Five Afghan teenagers have been arrested after a boy was gang-raped at knifepoint in a forest in Sweden, it has emerged.

The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack, which happened in woodland in Uppsala, south east Sweden.

He was beaten and dragged out to the forest at knifepoint before being subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour, prosecutors say.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4XmssTv9T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data

A high-level whistleblower has told this newspaper that America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) breached its own rules on scientific integrity when it published the sensational but flawed report, aimed at making the maximum possible impact on world leaders including Barack Obama and David Cameron at the UN climate conference in Paris in 2015.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z4XmuCGOO4
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:30 am

There's some amusing stories and commentary on here today.

Here's one for you.

Drump's tweeting about "fake news" (again) while posting fake news on his own social media. Truth is stranger than fiction. http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/President-Trump-shares-fake-news-story-on-his-10909880.php

Any comments on how Drump repeatedly bashed Obama for his costly vacations, then takes one 12 days into his presidency (Obama's first was 129 days in) to the tune of about $3 million dollars to the US taxpayers?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192192/Trump-ducks-press-pool-goes-impromptu-golf-trip.html
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 am

Boomchild wrote:Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z4XmuCGOO4
[/quote]

And this proves....what?
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:36 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Verslibre and Uncle SFB still posting Fake News I see, and less then 12 hours after I call Monker, yet again, a liar, AR catches him.

Still waiting on you to show where anything I've posted is "fake news." Waiting.....and waiting....and waiting...
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:42 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump never said he grabbed pussy. That's just another lie. Go back and find it on Youtube or something. He said,"When your are the Star, They'll let you walk right up and grab their pussy. They don't even care". You lib's didn't have a problem when Def Leppard was playing in the round and had women lined up naked under the stage to get a quickie while solos were playing. They just walked down the line like it was some kind of buffet and picked out who they wanted. Because when your're the star........ Of course, libs didn't have a problem with Mick Jagger banging a 13 year old Makenzie Phillips either. Please leave the false offense where it belongs, in the toilet. Trump never had to cop a plea to a rape charge either, but after that happened, libs made Clinton President, twice. What did liberals do? Attack the Broadrick for standing up for herself. :roll:

Remind me...was Joe Elliott running for president? Mick isn't even allowed to run for president, is he? Yeah, comparing what a rock musician does versus a political candidate. That's amusing.
UncleKG
LP

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:55 am

KC seldom if every makes any sense. Joe Elliott and Mick Jagger...hahahahahaha!

As if nobody from any of his favorite bands helped himself to the "menu"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:01 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump never said he grabbed pussy. That's just another lie. Go back and find it on Youtube or something. He said,"When your are the Star, They'll let you walk right up and grab their pussy. They don't even care". You lib's didn't have a problem when Def Leppard was playing in the round and had women lined up naked under the stage to get a quickie while solos were playing. They just walked down the line like it was some kind of buffet and picked out who they wanted. Because when your're the star........ Of course, libs didn't have a problem with Mick Jagger banging a 13 year old Makenzie Phillips either. Please leave the false offense where it belongs, in the toilet. Trump never had to cop a plea to a rape charge either, but after that happened, libs made Clinton President, twice. What did liberals do? Attack the Broadrick for standing up for herself. :roll:

Remind me...was Joe Elliott running for president? Mick isn't even allowed to run for president, is he? Yeah, comparing what a rock musician does versus a political candidate. That's amusing.

he wasn't a president or even a politician at the time he said that. He was a very wealthy and very popular real estate mogul.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:54 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
verslibre wrote:KC seldom if every makes any sense. Joe Elliott and Mick Jagger...hahahahahaha!

As if nobody from any of his favorite bands helped himself to the "menu"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For both you idiots, Trump said he could, they did. I see you two don't have a problem with raping 13 year olds. Not surprised. Since it went over both your heads, Trump merely said you could get away with it. :roll:

I've never raped anyone, let alone an underage girl.

Nor am I fan of anyone who would.

Please stop airing out your fantasies on this forum.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
verslibre wrote:KC seldom if every makes any sense. Joe Elliott and Mick Jagger...hahahahahaha!

For both you idiots, Trump said he could, they did. I see you two don't have a problem with raping 13 year olds. Not surprised. Since it went over both your heads, Trump merely said you could get away with it. :roll:

And, there were a dozen or so women who accused Trump of actually doing it against their will, which is sexual assault. In addition, Ivana Trump testified under oath during her divorce from Donald that he raped her. And, Trump admitted to Howard Stern that he walked in un-announced at his beauty pageants, and TEEN Miss USA contestants have accused him of it.

Trump doesn't need golden showers in some secret folder to prove that he is a sexual stalker and pervert...his own words condemn him, both Inside Hollywood, the bits from Howard Stern, and what Ivana has said.

So, Shut the fuck up and move on to something else, like how Trump's need to rush all of these executive orders may have cost him his Muslim ban.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:00 pm

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z4XmuCGOO4

And this proves....what?[/quote]

It proves that Boomy has an extensive collection of tin foil hats.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:24 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Monker wrote:Again Monker the liar comes forward. Trumps ex wife said it was bullshit and defended him. When Trump got his lawyers and threatened to sue, what happened to all those accusers? Three of them turned up with DNC/Clinton checks also, all posted in the other thread. LIAR !.

You calling anybody a 'liar' is meaningless bullshit. I said about a dozen women claimed he did exactly what he bragged about. Are you saying they didn't do that? I said that Ivana testified under oath that Donald raped her. Are you saying she didn't?

I didn't lie.

Like everything you do you just run off in a new direction. The bottom line is both sides could go round and round about this tabloid BULLSHIT. In the meantime, Trump's executive order to limit people entering this country has been declared unconstitutional in a lower court, and has been put on hold.

And, those women in the Round were very willing...what Trump is talking about is sexual assault.

Trump SUCKS as a leader. Has even made a single formal proposal to congress for legislation? Is this all he is going to do is throw out weak executive order that have no real balls behind them? I said way back that if Trump tried to ban Muslims that he would be challenged in court and probably lose. At its heart, that is what this ban is all about, and everybody knows it.

Obamacare...what happened to that promise? Now he says it may not be until 2018! LOL.

He critiques ALL of our allies and sucks Putin's dick. What a loser. How any President can bow down to a Russian leader, say he respects his killing ways, and do so under the Republican moniker is incredible. I wonder how the Republican god Ronald Reagan would feel about Putin? Would he give Putin a big hug like big Russian bear and then allow Putin to fuck him up the ass like Trump is doing?

This reminds me of the critique of David Duke when he became a representative in the state legislature for Loisianna. He was all talk but couldn't get any of his ideas passed because he did not understand what he had to do to get things done. Trump can't get everything done by executive order....especially big things like the wall, Obama-care, and banning Muslims. He has to work WITH the other branches of government to do those things. He's not Putin....even though he has wet dreams about him...along with golden showers.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:29 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Since my post was above the two childrens head, Trump said,"When your are the star......" Just like Def Leppard was the star, and yes "they"did. Lines of them. As to the stupid point of Trump being President, well, lookie what you libs elected AFTER the FACT.

http://albertpeia.com/oxfordassault.htm

I don't give a damn if he was the "star". Committing sexual assault is a crime and he should spent time in court for it. And, if Joe Elliot or Mick Jagger did things to an under aged girl/boy, he should too.

Defending such actions, is wrong. YOU have a serious issue if you can not see that. You must believe Richard Nixon, "If the President does it, it's not a crime." That must be the Republican way of thinking.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:17 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Ya, I'm sure a under age boy is a different story for you. Continue being an idiot now and posting like a 6th grader.

Now you've moved on to underage boys? Sounds to me like you're projecting.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/project

PROJECT – transitive verb

: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects

Again, please do something about your inner demons. Counseling, chemical castration, whatever it takes.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey F.F., since Atlanta led 3 out of 4 quaters and most people wanted the Falcons to win, shouldn't they be the Super Bowl champions? Liberal lodgic you know.

I have not read anybody complaining about that in this forum.

Maybe this so-called President should start acting like a President and LEAD the country. Instead of he and his minions acting like spoiled brats wanting to get their way.
Monker
MP3

Postby JBlake » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:59 am

Monker wrote:
Maybe this so-called President should start acting like a President and LEAD the country. Instead of he and his minions acting like spoiled brats wanting to get their way.

Really? Remind me again who's been rioting because Trump won and who rioted when Obama won.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:04 am

More of the illegal aliens "hard at work" contributing to American society.

5 arrested in connection with Quincy woman’s murder

Five people have been arrested in connection with the murder of a Quincy woman left at a rest stop near George on Dec. 22, police announced Tuesday.

Jill Marie Sundberg, 31, was shot 13 times. Witnesses reported she was arguing with Gustavo Tapia Rodriguez, 39, before she was kidnapped, taken to the remote location and killed.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/loca ... 50844.html
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 am

Right. We do plenty of killing as it is.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:10 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 am

verslibre wrote:Right. We do plenty of killing as it is.

Not an argument.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 am

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:Right. We do plenty of killing as it is.

This is not an argument.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby S2M » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:22 am

Alas...more of the same rhetoric from you pukes. Reversing Dodd-Frank? Idiots. Trump is on the side of his banking cronies.

When you(collective) decide you need a break from sucking Hannity's, and Trump's johnson - please reply.

When ALL you care about is that your PARTY is in - that's being a disingenuous voter. Some people SHOULD NOT be able to vote.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:18 am

Boomchild wrote:More of the illegal aliens "hard at work" contributing to American society.

5 arrested in connection with Quincy woman’s murder

Five people have been arrested in connection with the murder of a Quincy woman left at a rest stop near George on Dec. 22, police announced Tuesday.

Jill Marie Sundberg, 31, was shot 13 times. Witnesses reported she was arguing with Gustavo Tapia Rodriguez, 39, before she was kidnapped, taken to the remote location and killed.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/loca ... 50844.html

I used to live in that area. If you look at that newspaper, at the jail roster, on any given day there are many illegals with ICE hold notices. Rapes, Firearm violations, drugs, murder. For some reason a bunch of these guys think it's ok to have sex with underage girls as well. We've gotta tougher on this shit.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:32 am

Fact Finder wrote:Hey, us deplorable minions are running the Country! There is not a damn thing you can do about it for 2 years. We got our fucking way, now get out of the way. :wink:

Didn't one of our former Presidents say something to the effect "If you don't want to work with me, I've got a pen and phone"?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:35 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:ONE HUGE HIT TO LIBERAL ASSHOLES. The Brain Washing Factories are going away !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-set-c ... 14424.html

Do you know the history of the DeVos family and our politicians? I not banking on this DeVos appointment.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:39 am

S2M wrote:When ALL you care about is that your PARTY is in - that's being a disingenuous voter. Some people SHOULD NOT be able to vote.

I would be willing to wager that this same thing could be said about a lot of the Democratic voters during Obama's two terms in office.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:46 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara