President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I wonder how long it takes before liberals figure out they simply offend people? This ad will of course offend Conservatives, but also people on the fence. Keep it up libs. PLEASE keep it up. Liberals left out a Asian child by the way. Racists.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/10/30/de ... murderers/

How long will it take Trump fans to understand that saying "fine people" march with Nazi's offended the entire nation?

Not really. Most people understood what he meant. Then there were liberals looking for anything. What they haven't learned is, no one cares what you think anymore.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Monker wrote:
Boomchild wrote:I just love this statement made by Paul Joseph Watson:

Manafort should just issue a statement saying he "doesn't remember," come out as gay and then the media would defend him like they did Kevin Spacey.

"Conspiring against the United States". The first charge on the list. When will shit get serious with you?

It sounds like Hope Hicks will be interviewed next. Do you think she will get special treatment because she's a woman? I doubt it. If she lies, she'll go to jail. She is going to have a lot of knowledge of who Trump was talking to and meeting with, including the Russians.

About the same time you get serious about Benghazi, Uranium One,ect. Being charged and being convicted are not the same thing. Unless your a conservative I guess. TNC was right. Your nothing more then a DNC parrot. When does the DNC go to prison for rigging an election? Why is Shultz still free? How about Learner using the IRS as her personal weapon? Why is she still walking around?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:49 pm

The terrorist that ran over those people in NY was let into the country under (D) Senator Chuck Schumer's Diversity Immigrant Visa program. Thanks a lot Chuck! :evil:

The Obama administration is the gift that keeps on giving.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:19 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:About the same time you get serious about Benghazi

That was investigated for years by congressional committee and special counsel and nothing was found. You should be embarrassed in comparing that to Trump's issues which are only now STARTING to produce results. All you care about is prosecuting Hillary, not protecting the country. If you cared about the country, you would focus on current events, not ancient history. Clinton had MULTIPLE days in front of congress, was scrutinized by the FBI and AG and was not taken to court. She won, you lost. Get over it. You would think as much as Trump fans say the same thing about the election, they can follow their own words.

Uranium One

That is fake news....there is nothing there. All uranium one does is prove how desperate Trump is to distract America from his own problems....and it proves how ignorant and naive people like you are to follow his lead.

Being charged and being convicted are not the same thing.

True...but the evidence provided in the indictment is pretty damning. And, the conviction rate for these type of indictments is well over 90%.

....and it EXPLICITLY says it is the tip of the iceberg. More is coming.

TNC was right. Your nothing more then a DNC parrot.

Not true. I just live in reality....not in Trumpland and his "alternate facts".

When does the DNC go to prison for rigging an election? Why is Shultz still free? How about Learner using the IRS as her personal weapon? Why is she still walking around?

Why are you asking me? During all of this, I have barely commented on it. And, I never commented on "rigging the election" specifically, or "Shultz" (who the hell is that? I have never commented on the IRS "scandal". Ask Trump and Sessions. If there is enough proof...fine, take them to court, convict them, put them in jail. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:24 pm

steveo777 wrote:The terrorist that ran over those people in NY was let into the country under (D) Senator Chuck Schumer's Diversity Immigrant Visa program. Thanks a lot Chuck! :evil:

The Obama administration is the gift that keeps on giving.

Wow, talk about grasping at straws....that's ridiculous.

If this had happened while Obama was President, you would be blaming him because it happened during his time as President. The ironic thing is, he would have taken responsibility and tried to do something about it. What we have in the White House today is a failed leader who does not take responsibility for ANYTHING, who blames everybody else for HIS problems...and especially blames Obama and Clinton, for whatever reason. He is a failure and pathetic loser.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Monker, even Comey proved Hillary lied her ass off under oath. You're full of shit with your fake offense.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Monker wrote:All you care about is prosecuting Hillary, not protecting the country. If you cared about the country, you would focus on current events, not ancient history.

Back in May, Trump signed an executive order to upgrade cyber security to prevent future hacks. He got no credit whatsoever. As I've said a million times, if Democrats cared about nations meddling in our government, there would have been outrage when China hacked the FDIC in 2013.

Monker wrote:Not true. I just live in reality....not in Trumpland and his "alternate facts".

Reality-based facts like repeating the 17 intel agencies lie or that Hillary had permission to use a private server? All you do is regurgitate establishment talking points.

Monker wrote:Why are you asking me? During all of this, I have barely commented on it. And, I never commented on "rigging the election" specifically, or "Shultz" (who the hell is that?

The topic of Debbie Wasserman Schultz rigging the primaries was brought up on this forum. You denied it. You also defended Donna Brazille, after she was caught feeding debate questions to Hillary. It goes on and on and on. Everything you can't factually counter is deemed "alt-right" or "Trump zombies!"
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:52 am

Monker wrote:"Conspiring against the United States". The first charge on the list. When will shit get serious with you?

It will get serious with me when they PROVE something. So far NOTHING has been proven. In fact, a lot of things have been debunked. Things like the 17 agencies and infamous Trump Dossier. If you are such a champion for truth, then you should be calling for all the "evidence" to be looked at by the FBI and Mueller. If that's the case then common sense would dictate that the DNC needs to turn over the servers they claim were "hacked".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:"Conspiring against the United States". The first charge on the list. When will shit get serious with you?

It will get serious with me when they PROVE something. So far NOTHING has been proven. In fact, a lot of things have been debunked. Things like the 17 agencies and infamous Trump Dossier. If you are such a champion for truth, then you should be calling for all the "evidence" to be looked at by the FBI and Mueller. If that's the case then common sense would dictate that the DNC needs to turn over the servers they claim were "hacked".

Yup.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:05 am

Monker wrote:

That was investigated for years by congressional committee and special counsel and nothing was found. You should be embarrassed in comparing that to Trump's issues which are only now STARTING to produce results. All you care about is prosecuting Hillary, not protecting the country. If you cared about the country, you would focus on current events, not ancient history. Clinton had MULTIPLE days in front of congress, was scrutinized by the FBI and AG and was not taken to court. She won, you lost. Get over it. You would think as much as Trump fans say the same thing about the election, they can follow their own words.

It was FOUND that the administration which included Hillary lied to the nation and directly to the victims families that the attack was a result of a backlash over a anti-Islam video posted on YT. It left the unanswered question of why the ambassador was at the embassy when all other embassies had been evacuated due to the instability in Benghazi. It also left the unanswered question of why the embassy's request for additional security were left unanswered and\or ignored.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 am

Last edited by Boomchild on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:58 am

Monker wrote:
"Conspiring against the United States". The first charge on the list. When will shit get serious with you?

Since you brought this up, here is a link to the actual indictment. The conspiracy against the United States charges starts on page 23. Please point to me where there are charges that directly or indirectly charge President Trump and "Russian Collusion".

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:53 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

Since you brought this up, here is a link to the actual indictment. The conspiracy against the United States charges starts on page 23. Please point to me where there are charges that directly or indirectly charge President Trump and "Russian Collusion".

Damn Monker, Those damn facts and reality. They just keep making a liar out of you. Well, that and your "news sources".
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:55 am

Monker, "if you cared about the country you'd focus on facts". Have some.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2017/ ... crats.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:57 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

Please explain to me why you believe there should be charges against Donald Judas Trump when the indictment was not directed at him, but two other people.

Also, I would like to see any indictments for Papalopalingodingalopalous that exist...just out of curiosity.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:00 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

Damn Monker, Those damn facts and reality. They just keep making a liar out of you. Well, that and your "news sources".

What lie?
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:13 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

It was FOUND that the administration which included Hillary lied to the nation and directly to the victims families that the attack was a result of a backlash over a anti-Islam video posted on YT.

So? If lying to the American public is a crime than Trump should executed by stoning of those who lied to. There would be millions waiting in line.

It left the unanswered question of why the ambassador was at the embassy when all other embassies had been evacuated due to the instability in Benghazi.

Not true. Did you watch the hearings? She was questioned extensively and repeatedly on this..

It also left the unanswered question of why the embassy's request for additional security were left unanswered and\or ignored.

Again, not true...she was questioned repeatedly on this as well.

Go back and watch the last hearing, if you can stay awake. All of this was talked about extensively and repetitively. You'll have your answers. I shouldn't have to do your research for you.

The bottom line is NONE of this is "criminal". You may believe it is "wrong"...that somebody made a bad decision, or Hillary made a bad decision...but it is not criminal and it has been looked at MULTIPLE TIMES already.

Why are you a hypocrite and will not accept the results of all of these inquiries? Accept the FACT that she won....and admit that Trump has to do swallow the pill of going through similar scrutiny. If any new investigation should happen it should be for Niger, not Benghazi.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:20 am

Boomchild wrote:

"17 agencies" is not going to get Trump indicted. The dossier by itself will not get Trump indicted.

I do not know if Mueller looked at the servers. Do you? Did you know Papalopadingalingalous plead guilty and was gathering evidence for the past few months? Nobody did...because Mueller and his staff do not discuss what evidence they have.

You want to use only public evidence to convict Trump. That's not how it works. And, considering how often and flippantly Trump LIES...THAT will land him in jail before anything else.

The way I see it is that you will not take it serious until Trump is in jail...and that will be too late.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:01 am

Monker has selective amnesia as well as being a member of the Keepers of odd Knowledge Society. Let's refresh our memories shall we...

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau," Trump wrote in his letter firing Comey.

In his opening statement posted on the Senate intelligence committee, Comey describes four times the issue of whether Trump was under investigation came up.

The first time, on January 6, occurred when Comey went to Trump Tower to brief the President-elect along with intelligence leaders. As CNN reported, it was agreed that Comey would pull aside Trump and explain a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Trump's campaign. Comey had discussed with FBI leadership what to say if Trump asked if he was under investigation. Comey writes he was ready to assure Trump he was not. In the end: "During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on (Trump's) reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."

The second time, during the January 27 dinner, was more nuanced. The President brought up the dossier that he had been briefed on at Trump Tower. "He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn't happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren't, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative. He said he would think about it and asked me to think about it."

In a March 30 phone call, Comey "explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, 'We need to get that fact out.'"

Despite Trump saying there were three instances where it came up, there's a fourth incident where the investigation came up, according to

"On the morning of April 11, the President called me and asked what I had done about his request that I 'get out' that he is not personally under investigation. I replied that I had passed his request to the Acting Deputy Attorney General, but I had not heard back. He replied that 'the cloud' was getting in the way of his ability to do his job. He said that perhaps he would have his people reach out to the Acting Deputy Attorney General. I said that was the way his request should be handled."
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:40 am

Can you see the fake news?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=__zxWQKV04M&t=3m54s

The reporters are both standing in the same place on different sides of a car. Watch the background, pedestrians, bicycles etc, Fly Cleaner van. These women aren't 10 feet from each other.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 am

Are you implying that Trump is not being investigated for collusion, obstruction of justice, and various financial crimes?

What Comey is saying below was true at the time....but, when Trump fired him, Trump himself guaranteed he would be investigated along with his entire administration and family. Bullet meet foot.

Fact Finder wrote:Monker has selective amnesia as well as being a member of the Keepers of odd Knowledge Society. Let's refresh our memories shall we...

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau," Trump wrote in his letter firing Comey.

In his opening statement posted on the Senate intelligence committee, Comey describes four times the issue of whether Trump was under investigation came up.

The first time, on January 6, occurred when Comey went to Trump Tower to brief the President-elect along with intelligence leaders. As CNN reported, it was agreed that Comey would pull aside Trump and explain a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Trump's campaign. Comey had discussed with FBI leadership what to say if Trump asked if he was under investigation. Comey writes he was ready to assure Trump he was not. In the end: "During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on (Trump's) reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."

The second time, during the January 27 dinner, was more nuanced. The President brought up the dossier that he had been briefed on at Trump Tower. "He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn't happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren't, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative. He said he would think about it and asked me to think about it."

In a March 30 phone call, Comey "explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, 'We need to get that fact out.'"

Despite Trump saying there were three instances where it came up, there's a fourth incident where the investigation came up, according to

"On the morning of April 11, the President called me and asked what I had done about his request that I 'get out' that he is not personally under investigation. I replied that I had passed his request to the Acting Deputy Attorney General, but I had not heard back. He replied that 'the cloud' was getting in the way of his ability to do his job. He said that perhaps he would have his people reach out to the Acting Deputy Attorney General. I said that was the way his request should be handled."
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:47 am

Are you implying that Trump is not being investigated for collusion, obstruction of justice, and various financial crimes?

Yes.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:44 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I wonder how long it takes before liberals figure out they simply offend people? This ad will of course offend Conservatives, but also people on the fence. Keep it up libs. PLEASE keep it up. Liberals left out a Asian child by the way. Racists.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/10/30/de ... murderers/

How long will it take Trump fans to understand that saying "fine people" march with Nazi's offended the entire nation?

Not really. Most people understood what he meant. Then there were liberals looking for anything. What they haven't learned is, no one cares what you think anymore.

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Not a shock for conservatives I'm sure.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/01/ ... ign=buffer
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Monker wrote:
Please explain to me why you believe there should be charges against Donald Judas Trump when the indictment was not directed at him, but two other people.

Also, I would like to see any indictments for Papalopalingodingalopalous that exist...just out of curiosity.

I didn't say there should be charges. My point is that this has NOTHING to do with Trump at all. So here we sit with a special investigation on Trump Russian collusion and Russian interference in a federal election and still no links or actual evidence of such. That is why I am not "getting serious".
Last edited by Boomchild on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Monker wrote:
So? If lying to the American public is a crime than Trump should executed by stoning of those who lied to. There would be millions waiting in line.

Funny how you blow off the past admiinistration's blatant lie but want Trump held accountable for accusations of lying. The real question is what was the purpose of the FAKE explanation for the attack on the embassy? By your response it's clear that you are only interested in truth and justice when it doesn't fit with your positions and way of thinking.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Monker wrote:"17 agencies" is not going to get Trump indicted. The dossier by itself will not get Trump indicted.

I do not know if Mueller looked at the servers. Do you? Did you know Papalopadingalingalous plead guilty and was gathering evidence for the past few months? Nobody did...because Mueller and his staff do not discuss what evidence they have.

You want to use only public evidence to convict Trump. That's not how it works. And, considering how often and flippantly Trump LIES...THAT will land him in jail before anything else.

The way I see it is that you will not take it serious until Trump is in jail...and that will be too late.

The reality is there is nothing that has PROVEN the collusion exists. In fact, just the opposite has happened with the information made public. You want to use the "classified information" defense. The main problem is, if it's classified, you have no way of knowing about it. You are attempting to create a innuendo that something is there. You have NOTHING to prove that the collusion exists. Last I checked our justice system operates under "innocent UNTIL proven guilty". So with that in mind I am going to give our President that benefit. As far as the DNC servers go, since they would not let the FBI examine them that puts Mueller's ability to access them in question.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:40 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Not a shock for conservatives I'm sure.

Iran sponsoring Al-Qaeda, now there's a shocker. So glad Barry flew a plane load of cash to Iran before exiting the office.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

Funny how you blow off the past admiinistration's blatant lie but want Trump held accountable for accusations of lying. The real question is what was the purpose of the FAKE explanation for the attack on the embassy? By your response it's clear that you are only interested in truth and justice when it doesn't fit with your positions and way of thinking.

"blow off" lying is not the point. The point is, it's not illegal. You want to to reopen Benghazi hearings to prove Clinton/Obama lied, or because you believe it is a fact that they lied? That is frankly a waste of time and money.

As far as Trump goes, he and his administration LIE on a constant basis. Right from the first sentences of "largest inauguration crowd ever" to the recent lies about terrorism. All he does is lie. He says something stupid...then lies and says that he didn't say itit, even though it is on video. He said he wanted to put the recent terrorist at Gitmo...well, it's not up to him...it's up to the DOJ. He says terrorists do not have harsh enough sentences...the last federal terrorist, the marathon bomber has life in prison. He whines that it isn't fast enough....so what? They are jailed without bail. He is a salesman of lies.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Not a shock for conservatives I'm sure.

Iran sponsoring Al-Qaeda, now there's a shocker. So glad Barry flew a plane load of cash to Iran before exiting the office.

I'll bet you monker ignores this.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo