President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Again, not a shocker to Conservatives.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... ign=buffer
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:30 pm

More proof of a rigged election. DNC Chair speaks out.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donna-bra ... nst-bernie
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:More proof of a rigged election. DNC Chair speaks out.

Hillary is gonna have bad road rash being dragged under multiple busses before this is over, but, she'll have plenty of time to heal in Club Fed.

"Sorry to keep you waiting folks, it's a complicated business." :wink:
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:02 am

Monker wrote:"blow off" lying is not the point. The point is, it's not illegal. You want to to reopen Benghazi hearings to prove Clinton/Obama lied, or because you believe it is a fact that they lied? That is frankly a waste of time and money.

I didn't say that it was illegal. It's unethical and it raises the question of what was the motivation behind it. Which I noticed you haven't commented on. One gets the impression that if it's not illegal then for you it doesn't matter. Except of course if it is someone you oppose. It does matter. Imagine being one of the victim's family members and you are looked directly in the eye and told such a lie. Nowhere did I say I want the Benghazi investigation reopened. I agree that it is a waste of time. Not for the same reasons as you may. With how corrupt our government is the public never seems to get a straight truthful answer. Which is not just a one party issue.

Monker wrote: He said he wanted to put the recent terrorist at Gitmo...well, it's not up to him...it's up to the DOJ. He says terrorists do not have harsh enough sentences...the last federal terrorist, the marathon bomber has life in prison. He whines that it isn't fast enough....so what? They are jailed without bail. He is a salesman of lies.

So what if he said that is what he would like to do? It's up to someone that's part of his administration and now they know what his thoughts are on it. As far as his comment of sentences for terrorist, some may think life in prison is enough while others may not. I for example would approve of the death penalty. He is expressing an opinion and last I checked that is acceptable in this country.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:52 am

Fact Finder wrote:

Hillary is gonna have bad road rash being dragged under multiple busses before this is over, but, she'll have plenty of time to heal in Club Fed.

Hillary's about as likely headed for Club Fed as Trumpet was for 'Nam.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:16 am

Fact Finder wrote:

I was thinking Donna might have terminal road rash, or she better start sleeping with a bullet proof vest on.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:19 am

verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:

Hillary's about as likely headed for Club Fed as Trumpet was for 'Nam.

Yep, back in those days Trump was a liberal Democrat. Thank God he learned from his mistakes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:37 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yep, back in those days Trump was a liberal Democrat. Thank God he learned from his mistakes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Fail. His political leanings "back then" had nothing to do with his not going to 'Nam. Had he been a staunch Republican, he still wouldn't have gone. "Bone spurs."
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 am

verslibre wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yep, back in those days Trump was a liberal Democrat. Thank God he learned from his mistakes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Fail. His political leanings "back then" had nothing to do with his not going to 'Nam. Had he been a staunch Republican, he still wouldn't have gone. "Bone spurs."

Trump was a Democrat back then.PERIOD. Could care less what you "think". :lol: :lol: :lol:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:25 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:48 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monker caught in another lie.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... memos-show

I don't think there is any purpose to engaging Monker about Hillary anymore. If he cannot see that she was the single most corrupt politician that we have ever seen, he's not going to. Moe likely, because I think he does have a brain, is his replies are just sport. Fun. Just poking back with a stick is all. I certainly don't think he believes she is a decent person, or even a decent politician. He may still would have liked her over Trump, but he knows full well what she is. Everyone does. Now that the Clintons no longer have a shred of power, people are starting to speak. But no one here needs people to speak to see what she is. It's just obvious and has been for over 25-30 years.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:30 am

Memorex wrote:

I don't think there is any purpose to engaging Monker about Hillary anymore. If he cannot see that she was the single most corrupt politician that we have ever seen, he's not going to. Moe likely, because I think he does have a brain, is his replies are just sport. Fun. Just poking back with a stick is all. I certainly don't think he believes she is a decent person, or even a decent politician. He may still would have liked her over Trump, but he knows full well what she is. Everyone does. Now that the Clintons no longer have a shred of power, people are starting to speak. But no one here needs people to speak to see what she is. It's just obvious and has been for over 25-30 years.

The Clinton power and influence for that 25-30 years is exactly what's kept them out of prison. Also, as we know, many associates of theirs have wound up dead. They were a power to reckon with...WERE. Their house of cards is coming down and people in the democratic party are turning on her. Her reign of crime has come to an end and she may finally face justice. If Mueller is truly conducting non biased, non partisan investigations, he's gotta have a ton of evidence to indict her.
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:48 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Trump was a Democrat back then.PERIOD. Could care less what you "think". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which again had nothing to do with how he got out of it. You're just dodging because you worship at the altar of his carrot. :lol:
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm

NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then.

This part of the statement smells of plausible deniability. I would bet ten to one there was more exported then what they have admitted to. But as Queen Hillary would say: " At this point what does it matter". After all, the nuclear agreement with Iran is a total joke and in my view a bigger problem then this.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 pm

verslibre wrote:
Which again had nothing to do with how he got out of it. You're just dodging because you worship at the altar of his carrot. :lol:

It would have been better publicity if he had served and then in a public stunt thrown his medals back at the government. Not the actual medals but fake ones. Ketchup anyone? Also if had served in Nam maybe he wouldn't need the orange tan. 8)
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:

It would have been better publicity if he had served and then in a public stunt thrown his medals back at the government. Not the actual medals but fake ones. Ketchup anyone? Also if had served in Nam maybe he wouldn't need the orange tan. 8)

Boomchild, it's my fault for giving attention to this worthless stain. He's never posted anything worth reading. Never will.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:45 pm

First time I ever agreed with anything Sackoshitwia said. I don't believe it. Her or poor ol Donna. The Clintons are the Democratic Parties Crown Jewel. They stand for exactly what the Democratic Party is. This is nothing more then RATS deserting a sinking ship before the Party goes with it. Lieawatha was all over Hillary last year. Couldn't get enough. Watergate isn't even close to this scandle. Democrats can never bring up Watergate again. Not after this. TNC will remember when I said repeatedly that the DNC would never allow Sanders to win, but my God! Hillary bought a election, the DNC, worked with the Russians to tank Trump, had the Media in the palm of her hand, still does, and had debates rigged, had the IRS working for her, AND STILL LOST. Thank God Americans see trash as trash. Then there's liberals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-wa ... 56384.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:51 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/563379673600 ... show-clips

http://video.foxnews.com/v/563382198600 ... show-clips

Here TNC, this lays out nicely how Clinton screwed Sanders over and what laws were broken. It also goes after Sanders for selling out. He caved for speaking engagments and payoffs. They also go after Sessions.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Ah memories. I wonder what she thinks of Donna now?

https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/10/17 ... ial-forum/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:45 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/5633796736001/?#sp=show-clips

Here TNC, this lays out nicely how Clinton screwed Sanders over and what laws were broken. It also goes after Sanders for selling out. He caved for speaking engagments and payoffs. They also go after Sessions.

Thanks KC.
Remember how during the primaries anyone who pointed out the obvious rigging was was labeled a misogynist "bernie bro"?
Other facts - Republicans had 11 televised debates and Hillary wanted only 4 Dem TV debates. The majority of the Dem debates aired on the least watched night of the week - Saturday or Sunday. Also, Wikileaks revealed that Team Hillary discussed attacking Sander's religion. It goes on and on.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:07 am

Here you go Boomchild. Trump has had enough of Sessions and is speaking out. Look for some firings when he gets back. ABOUT TIME.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rails- ... 39458.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:23 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/5633796736001/?#sp=show-clips

Thanks KC.
Remember how during the primaries anyone who pointed out the obvious rigging was was labeled a misogynist "bernie bro"?
Other facts - Republicans had 11 televised debates and Hillary wanted only 4 Dem TV debates. The majority of the Dem debates aired on the least watched night of the week - Saturday or Sunday. Also, Wikileaks revealed that Team Hillary discussed attacking Sander's religion. It goes on and on.

I remember Hillary was dodging the public, which spoke to the rumors of her health. That photo of her and Bill where she shit her pants, and then she passed out getting into her car, being carried up steps, didn't help. For two months, she hardly spoke to the press or public. She didn't really appear until the debates. When she did appear, reaction was negative and clearly it was staged, like her coffee shop appearence. I think the Clintons are now done. Even if they get away with all this shit, other then the liberals on here, no one will support them.Well, thats not fair. I'm sure they will follow what ever their media tells them like brain dead lemmings. The DNC rats have deserted their ship. If this shit had not gotten out, they would still be pushing the Clintons when this shit was as well known in Washington as Wiensteins shit was for decades in Hollywood. And TNC, I hope the crooked Republicans are next. Start with McCain and McConnell.

You know, Lois Learner used the IRS as a tool against Tea Party Republicans and the IRS had to pony up 6 million in damages. That's OUR money. Why aren't they going after Learner for damages? Obama is next. All of this went on under his watch. Either he knew about, at least, most of it, or he's very stupid.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 am

Fusion GPS, your new Democratic Party.

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... edit-dale/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:47 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
I remember Hillary was dodging the public, which spoke to the rumors of her health. That photo of her and Bill where she shit her pants, and then she passed out getting into her car, being carried up steps, didn't help. For two months, she hardly spoke to the press or public.

You missed the other one where they showed her getting on her plane and falling flat on her face when she got to the door of it. Speculations were out there that she was being drugged up and\or she had been drinking. I know there were campaign people that spoke out who witnessed she was drinking heavily on election night when she realized yet again she wasn't going to be POTUS. Also, it was also stated that she went on a rant blaming Obama for her loss.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:17 am

Democrats caught going into auto pilot and lying about Trumps tax plan.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... n-n2403852
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:17 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
I remember Hillary was dodging the public, which spoke to the rumors of her health. That photo of her and Bill where she shit her pants, and then she passed out getting into her car, being carried up steps, didn't help. For two months, she hardly spoke to the press or public.

You missed the other one where they showed her getting on her plane and falling flat on her face when she got to the door of it. Speculations were out there that she was being drugged up and\or she had been drinking. I know there were campaign people that spoke out who witnessed she was drinking heavily on election night when she realized yet again she wasn't going to be POTUS. Also, it was also stated that she went on a rant blaming Obama for her loss.

I'll bet shes drugged up and drinking now. :lol:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:17 am

verslibre wrote:

You are a fool if you believe the "bone spur" story. He has invented multiple conflicting stories about why he didn't go...'bone spurs' is just one of several invented reasons. He didn't go because he is from a rich family who ensured he didn't have to go. Just like W, and others.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:18 am

This article has nothing to do with Clinton.

steveo777 wrote:
Memorex wrote:

The Clinton power and influence for that 25-30 years is exactly what's kept them out of prison. Also, as we know, many associates of theirs have wound up dead. They were a power to reckon with...WERE. Their house of cards is coming down and people in the democratic party are turning on her. Her reign of crime has come to an end and she may finally face justice. If Mueller is truly conducting non biased, non partisan investigations, he's gotta have a ton of evidence to indict her.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:23 am

steveo777 wrote: If Mueller is truly conducting non biased, non partisan investigations, he's gotta have a ton of evidence to indict her.

For what? Invented fake news from the alt-right? There is no crime there. Firing and replacing the AG isn't going to change that. It's all just a distraction from the corruption in Trump the Traitor's administration....and it works really well on people like you and KC.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:41 am

Monker wrote:
verslibre wrote:

You are a fool if you believe the "bone spur" story. He has invented multiple conflicting stories about why he didn't go...'bone spurs' is just one of several invented reasons. He didn't go because he is from a rich family who ensured he didn't have to go. Just like W, and others.

That was exactly my point, hence the quote marks around "bone spurs."

But don't tell anyone who worships the guy. They'll just call you unpatriotic or something else just as weird.
verslibre
Stereo LP

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo