Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

A bit of music and a bunch of RWNJs wasting my bandwidth

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Memorex » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Where in the hell do people find the time to create this stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk

I forgot how good that song was.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3132
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Libs have been running their mouths, then there's this.

http://www.fauxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -+Mixed%29
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:15 pm

The United States has withdrawn from a United Nations pact to commit to protect and preserve rights of migrants and refugees.

Donald Trump's administration said the agreement, known as the New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants, was "inconsistent" with its policies.

In September 2016, the 193 members of the UN General Assembly unanimously adopted a set of commitments that pledged to uphold the rights of refugees, help them resettle and ensure they have access to education and jobs.

A statement from the US read: "The New York Declaration contains numerous provisions that are inconsistent with US immigration and refugee policies and the Trump Administration's immigration principles.

"As a result, President Trump determined that the United States would end its participation in the Compact process that aims to reach international consensus at the UN in 2018."

US Ambassador Nikki Haley said the country would continue its "generosity" in supporting migrants and refugees around the world, but that "our decisions on immigration policies must always be made by Americans and Americans alone."

"We will decide how best to control our borders and who will be allowed to enter our country. The global approach in the New York Declaration is simply not compatible with US sovereignty."
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12904
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:15 pm

LMAO.....

VIDEO PROOF: Obama Admin Confirms ‘No Problem’ With General Flynn Contacting Foreign Officials

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... als-video/


Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5365
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:34 am

Monker wrote:This is simply NOT TRUE. Undermining the current President's foreign policy is a violation of the Logan Act. Yeah, it's obscure and never used. But, IT IS THE LAW. And, the evidence seems to show that Trump worked to undermine the Obama policies with Russia by making deals to remove sanctions and such.

Flynn would lie about communicating with the ambassador if the conversations were about trading Russian support for removing sanctions. Or, ANYTHING similar to this.


Obama openly talked about meeting Iranian leaders without any pre-conditions during the 2008 debates. Presidential candidates routinely travel abroad and discuss policy to puff up their resumes. The Logan Act is a dead letter law and used as a political football. Is that the best you got?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:37 am

Fact Finder wrote:ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Trump/Flynn report


What was 7 saying?


LOL. Too funny.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 am

Monker wrote:Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

Buzzinga


Buzzinga? You sound almost like Joy Behar falling for Fake News. You are such a gullible little DNC sap sucker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNcY5VJAG9I


Anyway, contacting Russia is not illegal. American astronauts are routinely flown to the Int. Space Station by Russia. Are they traitors too?
As I have mentioned repeatedly, both candidates Nixon and Reagan held back-channel dealings with South Vietnam/Iran during their candidacies. They colluded to win. Nobody cares.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:52 am

Monker wrote:If you put together a timeline of all of the events that we know about, along with Trump's tweets and campaign speeches, it's already obvious what was going on....Trump asking for help from the Russians and Wikileaks, in return for easing sanctions and being a pussy towards Russia.


Have any proof that Wikileaks is a Russian operation? Funny how they were beloved by liberals when they reported on Bush crimes. It's almost as if they became villified when they exposed Hillary as a corrupt POS.

Monker wrote:....in return for easing sanctions and being a pussy towards Russia.


Politically motivated sanctions are bullshit. Sanctions are a war crime that only hurt the poor. Secondly, working with Russia to defeat ISIS is the very opposite of being a pussy. Putin is not chopping off heads and blowing up buildings. But the DNC has you trained to come here and squawk about Russia. Their arms industry donors are counting on gullible fools like you.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:16 am

Monker wrote:Perhaps you should pay closer attention to what is being said in the forum in general....which was more my point. I've been quoting posts since before Al Gore invented the Internet...and there is a time when you don't need to - like when you are speaking to the forum in general and not directly to one person.


Dude, half of your below post is an unintelligible block text of shit (see below). NO, you DON'T know how to quote. Look at this mangled tortured garbage. I'm not responding to this. Everything you say is a lie anyway. You criticize people labeling you and then when it's pointed out that you label people ALL THE TIME ("zombies!"), you hide behind the excuse that you are "emulating" Trump. Well, maybe I am "emulating" Andy Kauffman's alter-ego Tony Clifton when I label you a dumbfuck Democrat. Maybe FF is emulating Triumph the Insult Comic Dog when he labels you a cuck globalist turd. Maybe KC is emulating the Diceman when he says you ride Soros's dick harder than the Sybian in your basement. Hey, maybe we are all starving artists engaging in some sort of off-off-Broadway performance art. I mean, really??? Fuck off.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Zombie this, zombie that


Pocahantus this FrankenStein that.

Russian this, Russian that.


Don't know what you are talking about, comrade...I never called anybody here a Russian...

You are just a total hypocrite engaging in 'do as I say not as I do'.{/quote]

I already conceded that point and addressed it. Maybe you don't accept it, me emulating Trump. That's not my problem.

99.9999% of your posts are about KC, FF, and other so-called “zombies.” When they return fire, you act shocked that the conversation has turned to you.


Oh, I'm not "shocked" at all. I just proved that I can talk DIRECTLY about Trump. That receives posts of distraction. I point that out. Then the posts turn to attacks against me. Then the conversation is COMPLETELY about me.

Maybe you should have thought of this before gearing the conversation towards others.


Maybe you should open your eyes and realize that I knew exactly what I was doing. I knew EXACTLY how my posts would be received and the content of the replies. I knew this BEFORE I EVEN MADE THE FIRST POST. I knew this because it has happened at least a half dozen times already.

[qoute]
When facts are presented, all you do is scream “Fox News!”, “conspiracy theory!”, or “Alt right!” and then run away.


Wrong. Let's take Uranium One. KC and I had a back and forth and I answered EVERY post with facts that proved that he was wrong. EVERY ONE OF HIS POINTS. Do you think I am going to go back through this entire conversation every time he INSISTS on believing and posting about this conspiracy? It's a proven conspiracy theory...just because HE doesn't accept the proof doesn't mean it's something else. Just because Hannity doesn't accept it doesn't mean it's something else. Just because Trump doesn't accept it doesn't mean it is something else. Hillary Clinton being responsible for the Uranium One deal is simple fiction.

North Korea has been discussed previously here.


And, Donald Trump's incompetence, Tweeting, and failure at being a deal maker and negotiator has allowed things to escelate to the point where North Korea has the capability of firing a missle at ANY TARGET AROUND THE GLOBE. They are inches away from being able to not just attack the west coast, but New York. And, they won't even talk to us now until they test a hydrogen bomb and are able to load it on their ICBM. THAT is where we stand now and Donald Trump's "crazy old man" antics failed to help the situation - at all. In fact, if it changed at all, it changed for the worse.

Maybe we just don’t want to discuss them with you.


The evidence on the forum shows that nobody wants to discuss the tough issues AT ALL...not with me, not with others who disagree with you, and not with each other. There is NOTHING but the zombie attitude of doing as Trump begs and talkig about Clinton's, Obama, Uranium One, etc.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:29 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Trump/Flynn report


What was 7 saying?


LOL. Too funny.



Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

People who lost money when the Stock Market went down 350 points based on the False and Dishonest reporting of Brian Ross of @ABC News (he has been suspended), should consider hiring a lawyer and suing ABC for the damages this bad reporting has caused - many millions of dollars!

8:15 AM · Dec 3, 2017
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12904
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:26 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

Buzzinga


Buzzinga? You sound almost like Joy Behar falling for Fake News. You are such a gullible little DNC sap sucker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNcY5VJAG9I


Anyway, contacting Russia is not illegal. American astronauts are routinely flown to the Int. Space Station by Russia. Are they traitors too?
As I have mentioned repeatedly, both candidates Nixon and Reagan held back-channel dealings with South Vietnam/Iran during their candidacies. They colluded to win. Nobody cares.


Isnt that Joy Behar clip the most scripted "fake news" you've ever seen? I mean really, how fake can they get?
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12904
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:31 am

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Report: “ANTI-TRUMP FBI AGENT LED CLINTON EMAIL PROBE” Now it all starts to make sense!

8:36 AM · Dec 3, 2017
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12904
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:10 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

Buzzinga


Buzzinga? You sound almost like Joy Behar falling for Fake News. You are such a gullible little DNC sap sucker.


And, you are a trigger-happy dumb-ass...so easy to manipulate and control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZuh4rGaiI
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9838
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:ABC News suspends Brian Ross over 'serious error' in Trump/Flynn report


What was 7 saying?


LOL. Too funny.



Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

People who lost money when the Stock Market went down 350 points based on the False and Dishonest reporting of Brian Ross of @ABC News (he has been suspended), should consider hiring a lawyer and suing ABC for the damages this bad reporting has caused - many millions of dollars!

8:15 AM · Dec 3, 2017


Yeah, and maybe everybody who lost money in 2008 -2009 when the market crashed should sue those who deal in real estate. What a dumb-ass.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9838
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Trump asking for help from the Russians and Wikileaks, in return for easing sanctions and being a pussy towards Russia.


Please present FACTUAL EVIDENCE that supports this claim.

Monker wrote: think it's just a matter of time before Trump has a choice of either resigning or being impeached...for conspiring against the United States, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power,..


Please present FACTUAL EVIDENCE that supports this claim.


Monker wrote:And, that isn't even looking at what Jr. and Kushner were involved with.


Be specific and present FACTUAL EVIDENCE that supports it.


Still waiting.........
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:
My God, this guy is a mumbling, fumbling, idiot.

First of all, he is presenting this idea that Mueller "has to present SOMETHING". No, he doesn't. That's just a flat out lie. He has to do the job he was assigned, and that is all.

Flynn was in the shit. They had him from multiple direction, and his son. They didn't have to come to an agreement with Flynn. They had enough "dirt" on him to put him in jail for most of the rest of his life, and his son for years. So, for a plea agreement to make any kind of sense, Flynn had to have something of AT LEAST equal value to give. We have barely heard what Flynn has given...and to assume all Flynn is is some fall guy so Mueller can show progress is laughable wishful thinking.



Present the FACTUAL EVIDENCE that supports this claim. Also what you are leaving out is that the justice department had the ability to charge Flynn for lying under oath BEFORE the special counsel was assigned. What Lionel is pointing out is Mueller is "picking the low hanging fruit".


Monker wrote:The FACT that Trump is a pathological liar, it would not surprise me AT ALL if both Jr. and Kushner were encouraged to lie to hide how much cooperation there was between Russia and the Trump campaign...which means they will be in this same situation...either make a deal and turn on Trump Sr., or go to jail for a LONG TIME. Their choice...


Again present the FACTUAL EVIDENCE to support this claim.


Still waiting......
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:This is simply NOT TRUE. Undermining the current President's foreign policy is a violation of the Logan Act. Yeah, it's obscure and never used. But, IT IS THE LAW. And, the evidence seems to show that Trump worked to undermine the Obama policies with Russia by making deals to remove sanctions and such.

Flynn would lie about communicating with the ambassador if the conversations were about trading Russian support for removing sanctions. Or, ANYTHING similar to this.


What FACTUAL EVIDENCE? Surely your not referring to Flynn's plea about lying about the communication. After all, you just pointed out in another reply that little is KNOWN about what Flynn has said.


Still waiting.....
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Seven Wishes wrote:Are you people serious? There has been absolutely no retraction from CNN or any other news source pursuant to the Obama Administration arranging or signing off on Flynn meetings with the Russians while he was on the Trump criminal transition team or at any other time. You have simply invented a factoid completely devoid of a kernel of truth and now you're spewing it out, ignorantly, on a "political forum" where pledging ignoramuses like you have a circle jerk of lies and obfuscations.


Great, NOW state the CRIME(S) and FACTUAL EVIDENCE to support your statement.


Still waiting on this one as well....
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9838
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Monker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg


Just what we all knew. You have nothing.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 pm

F.F., Boomchild, things starting to fall together.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/u-ho ... 34043.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg


Just what we all knew. You have nothing.


Liberals are quiet today. Must be some bullshit stuck in their throats.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:58 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:F.F., Boomchild, things starting to fall together.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/u-ho ... 34043.html


Yeah, well guess what, the FBI has been under investigation by the OIG for 11 months, dang, see if you can follow along...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/937536769561468928
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12904
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:08 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Hahahahaha....

Text of House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes statement regarding FBI/DOJ obstruction.


Washington, D.C. – House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes issued the following statement today amid press reports that Peter Strzok, the top FBI official assigned to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of collusion between Russia and Trump officials, had been removed from the probe after exchanging anti-Trump and pro-Hillary Clinton text messages with his mistress, who was an FBI lawyer working for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe:

“The FBI and Department of Justice have failed to sufficiently cooperate with the Committee’s August 24 subpoena, and have specifically refused repeated demands from the House Intelligence Committee for an explanation of Pete Strzok’s dismissal from the Mueller probe. In light of today’s press reports, we now know why Strzok was dismissed, why the FBI and DOJ refused to provide us this explanation, and at least one reason why they previously refused to make Deputy Director McCabe available to the Committee for an interview.

“By hiding from Congress, and from the American people, documented political bias by a key FBI head investigator for both the Russia collusion probe and the Clinton email investigation, the FBI and DOJ engaged in a willful attempt to thwart Congress’ constitutional oversight responsibility. This is part of a months-long pattern by the DOJ and FBI of stonewalling and obstructing this Committee’s oversight work, particularly oversight of their use of the Steele dossier. At this point, these agencies should be investigating themselves.

“The DOJ has now expressed—on a Saturday, just hours after the press reports on Strzok’s dismissal appeared—a sudden willingness to comply with some of the Committee’s long-standing demands. This attempted 11th-hour accommodation is neither credible nor believable, and in fact is yet another example of the DOJ’s disingenuousness and obstruction. Therefore, I have instructed House Intelligence Committee staff to begin drawing up a contempt of Congress resolution for DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray. Unless all our outstanding demands are fully met by close of business on Monday, December 4, 2017, the committee will have the opportunity to move this resolution before the end of the month."





Part of the reason for the obstruction... the FBI and DOJ were hiding information about the Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac in Phoenix.

On Thursday, the FBI provided Judicial Watch FOIA requested documents (which they said previously they did not have). The documents show that FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting. None of the documents show top agency officials cared one whit about the propriety of the meeting itself, but only about who blew the whistle on the covert tête-à-tête.

In one email, an FBI official writes “we need to find that guy.” And in another we learn that the Phoenix FBI office was contacted “in an attempt to stem any further damage.” An FBI official working on Lynch’s security detail even goes so far as to suggest non-disclosure agreements to keep the full facts from coming forth.

No wonder the FBI didn’t turn these documents over until we caught it red-handed, hiding and lying about them.

Simply put, the FBI appears to be fully complicit in a cover-up that attempted to influence a presidential election for a favored candidate – Hillary Clinton.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5365
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Monker wrote:And, you are a trigger-happy dumb-ass...so easy to manipulate and control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZuh4rGaiI


So in addition to swallowing mainstream media lies, you also watch unfunny mainstream media sitcoms like Big Bang Theory. No surprise there. The last decent sitcom was Seinfeld btw. Thanks for further proving what an obedient slave to the system you are. Joy sounded like she was having a post-menopausal orgasm reading that fake news. And you fell for it too. Just like you fell for the 17 intel agencies lie. Just like you fell for Hillary permitted server lie...etc. etc. Go Bazinga your asshole, sheep.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg


Just what we all knew. You have nothing.


Of course. For all of Monker's bluster about Uranium One and right-wing conspiracy theories, he is the forum's chief peddler of supposition and quackery. The Russia Hacking fairytale has been based on innuendo from day one. When you point that out, Monker is quick to say that every thing is classified...hush-hush...mum's the word..Mueller is my savior and all that. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Russia Today was forced to register as a foreign agent. No other news organization – not Al Jazeera, not BBC – has had to do that. Following this, Congress pulled their press credentials. Funny how nobody accused RT hosts like Chris Hedges, Ed Schulz, or Thom Hartmann of being useful idiots when they worked for NYTimes, MSNBC, or Air America. Where is the outcry over the First Amendment implications of this?

Similarly, Congress has subpoenaed a comedian for interviewing Julian Assange.

Tell me how this is not McCarthyism 2.0?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:50 pm

More Democrat lies exposed, and by WoPo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... 8629cba8b8
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron