Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

A bit of music and a bunch of RWNJs wasting my bandwidth

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:26 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Of course. For all of Monker's bluster about Uranium One and right-wing conspiracy theories, he is the forum's chief peddler of supposition and quackery. The Russia Hacking fairytale has been based on innuendo from day one. When you point that out, Monker is quick to say that every thing is classified...hush-hush...mum's the word..Mueller is my savior and all that. :roll:


Yep, when pressed to provide factual evidence to support his and others allegations against Trump, Russia et al. he comes up with a goose egg.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:29 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Russia Today was forced to register as a foreign agent. No other news organization – not Al Jazeera, not BBC – has had to do that. Following this, Congress pulled their press credentials. Funny how nobody accused RT hosts like Chris Hedges, Ed Schulz, or Thom Hartmann of being useful idiots when they worked for NYTimes, MSNBC, or Air America. Where is the outcry over the First Amendment implications of this?

Similarly, Congress has subpoenaed a comedian for interviewing Julian Assange.

Tell me how this is not McCarthyism 2.0?


But you can surely bet that if the WH revoked MSDNC, CNN or any other "mainstream" news organization's credentials, people would be crying fowl from the rafters.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:42 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:More Democrat lies exposed, and by WoPo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... 8629cba8b8


Yet they were not concerned about saddling middle class family households with a several thousand dollar expense with the insurance mandate in Obamacare.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:20 am

Former RT anchor talks about the ODNI Report, which was largely used as the basis of the 17 intelligence agencies lie. Starts at around 15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKrPPv2ErY
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:33 am

This coming on the heels of the pending charges against those in the FBI and the DOJ from the Congressional Oversight Committee.

Dershowitz: No Case For ‘Obstruction of Justice’ Against Trump

Feinstein told NBC News yesterday that Trump fired Comey because he did not agree to “lift the cloud” of the Russia investigation and this represents “obstruction of justice”.

“You cannot charge a president with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and his constitutional authority to tell the Justice Department who to investigate, who not to investigate,” said Dershowitz. “That’s what Thomas Jefferson did, that’s what Lincoln did, that’s what Roosevelt did. We have precedents that clearly establish that.”

https://www.infowars.com/dershowitz-no- ... nst-trump/
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:39 am

The Supreme Court is allowing President Donald Trump's latest travel ban on six Muslim-majority nations to go into effect. Two of the nine justices dissented.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12904
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:27 am

Fact Finder wrote:The Supreme Court is allowing President Donald Trump's latest travel ban on six Muslim-majority nations to go into effect. Two of the nine justices dissented.


https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/supr ... itics.html

Beat me too it.

WINNING!
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:00 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:And, you are a trigger-happy dumb-ass...so easy to manipulate and control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZuh4rGaiI


So in addition to swallowing mainstream media lies, you also watch unfunny mainstream media sitcoms like Big Bang Theory. No surprise there. The last decent sitcom was Seinfeld btw. Thanks for further proving what an obedient slave to the system you are. Joy sounded like she was having a post-menopausal orgasm reading that fake news. And you fell for it too. Just like you fell for the 17 intel agencies lie. Just like you fell for Hillary permitted server lie...etc. etc. Go Bazinga your asshole, sheep.


LOL...too funny. I took the most bombastic quote I could find for the news and posted it here for you as a little present. You are so naive, predictable, and easily manipulated. BUZZINGA.

As for the rest of this post. BBT vs. Seinfeld, don't care. Don't care what Behar says. It just meaningless argumentative BULLSHIT.

Image
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9838
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 pm

You can't blame Monker for being full of bullshit because that's all he choses to eat.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/566785063900 ... show-clips

Boom! It's coming. Obama, Clintons, Comey,Holder, Lynch, Mueller, and who knows who else at this point. The Democratic Party tried to turn us into a Bananna Republic.

Part two.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/566784313400 ... show-clips
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Clearly the FBI and DOJ are obstructing justice....

Don't be surprised if Peter Strzok suddenly commits suicide, likely two shots to the back of the dead..

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5365
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Monker wrote:LOL...too funny. I took the most bombastic quote I could find for the news and posted it here for you as a little present. You are so naive, predictable, and easily manipulated. BUZZINGA.

As for the rest of this post. BBT vs. Seinfeld, don't care. Don't care what Behar says. It just meaningless argumentative BULLSHIT.


The reason you said "Buzzinga!" is because that's how you speak in your day-to-day power bottom life.
You could have exclaimed "Eureka!", "Booyah!", or "Hot Diggity Dog!", it wouldn't fucking matter. The bottom line is, you fell for fake news (again) and repeated it here (again). Talk about easily manipulated. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 am

Uranium One summed up nicely, by whats considered a Main Stream Source,Reuters fact finding, and once again proving monker hasen't a clue.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/12/05/kno ... zy-enough/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:24 am

It just keeps building. Trump has won, and liberals are simply too stupid to see it. Not just here, but Washington, the Media, everywhere.

http://www.businessinsider.com/wsj-muel ... on-2017-10

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... ign=buffer
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 am

The reason you said "Buzzinga!" is because that's how you speak in your day-to-day power bottom life.
You could have exclaimed "Eureka!", "Booyah!", or "Hot Diggity Dog!"


You're right, I could have said any of those things, and others. I didn't think of that.

BUZZINGA! You're wrong.

Only one has a pop cultural reference of "You've fallen victim to one of my classic pranks..." I could have written "You've been Monkered!" But, I haven't done that in so long, and I think it was only in the newsgroup..you could easily sidestep that...not with Buzzinga, though!

You are a puppet and I control the strings. Too funny!

The bottom line is, you fell for fake news (again) and repeated it here (again).


Nope! You're in denial. But, that's OK, keep believing the above...I'll keep having fun!
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9838
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 am



“Immediately upon learning of the allegations, the Special Counsel’s Office removed Peter Strzok from the investigation,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller, confirmed to Fox News.


More likely, as soon as they leaned this information was going to be leaked to the public they removed him.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:42 am

Monker wrote:
You're right, I could have said any of those things, and others. I didn't think of that.

BUZZINGA! You're wrong.

Only one has a pop cultural reference of "You've fallen victim to one of my classic pranks..." I could have written "You've been Monkered!" But, I haven't done that in so long, and I think it was only in the newsgroup..you could easily sidestep that...not with Buzzinga, though!


So where is the prank? Would you have us believe that you gave Brian Ross the erroneous report? Was spreading the false news of Hillary having "permission to use a server" also a prank? Ha ha ha? :?

Face it - every time you get caught in a lie you make up some incredulous bullshit.


Monker wrote:You are a puppet and I control the strings. Too funny!


The only string you're pulling belongs to a blood-soaked tampon. You are this forum's intellectual bitch. KC, FF, Boom, and myself are taking turns running a train on your droopy liberal ass. Assume the position, whore.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:49 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:You can't blame Monker for being full of bullshit because that's all he choses to eat.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/566785063900 ... show-clips

Boom! It's coming. Obama, Clintons, Comey,Holder, Lynch, Mueller, and who knows who else at this point. The Democratic Party tried to turn us into a Bananna Republic.

Part two.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/566784313400 ... show-clips


IF these allegations about the Clinton email server investigation are true, the FBI needs to clean house and Sessions needs to order a new investigation from scratch. I wonder if any of the evidence from it has been "misplaced" or destroyed by now.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:30 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 am

So where is the prank?


The prank is that I drew you out to comment on my post, just as I wanted you to do. And, you continue to comment, just as I want! You are awesome!

Would you have us believe that you gave Brian Ross the erroneous report?


Maybe, maybe not. You just don't know, do you?


Face it - every time you get caught in a lie you make up some incredulous bullshit.


No lie here, just a BUZZINGA!

The only string you're pulling belongs to a blood-soaked tampon. You are this forum's intellectual bitch. KC, FF, Boom, and myself are taking turns running a train on your droopy liberal ass. Assume the position, whore.


Awesome, thank you for posting this, too!

As you said, "No, I don't bash liberals. I am a liberal."

So, I'm not a liberal...see quoted attempts at "bashing"! LOL

Hillarious....you are such a tool!
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9838
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:32 am

Monker wrote:The prank is that I drew you out to comment on my post, just as I wanted you to do. And, you continue to comment, just as I want! You are awesome!


I comment on alot of posts, especially BS ones. Once again, you were brainlesslly repeating a discredited news story. Just as u did with the Hillary private server lie. Just like you did with the 17 agencies lie. If you want to post pranks (whatever that means), take your own advice and create a prank thread. Hypocrite!

Monker wrote:Maybe, maybe not. You just don't know, do you?


Dude, you're not even on Journey troll's level. So quit trying. More importantly, why are you changing the subject from the ABC fake Flynn collusion story? If I didn't I know better, I would say you were trying to change the subject because you have no facts and have been exposed as a gullible lying sack of shit.


Monker wrote:No lie here, just a BUZZINGA!


This is truly sad and pitiful, even for you.

Monker wrote:Awesome, thank you for posting this, too!

As you said, "No, I don't bash liberals. I am a liberal."


I'm a real liberal. Unlike you, who tries to stifle speech, repeats DNC spin, and votes for corporate indebted warmongers.

Monker wrote:Hillarious....you are such a tool!


Uncontrollable hysterical laughing for no reason is a sign of mental illness. Looks like Trump broke you also. Poor thing.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:42 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:07 am

Boomchild wrote:Image


:D :lol: :D
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:09 am

TNC, monker is just jousting with you to avoid facing reality of everything he termed bullshit becoming reality. Notice he's commented on none of it for a week.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:30 am

I guess it was nice knowing Al Franken. Bye Al.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12904
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:03 am

Fact Finder wrote:I guess it was nice knowing Al Franken. Bye Al.


It's not like he was a Kennedy. You know, the "Lion of the Senate"? The murderer liberals kept reelecting.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 am

Hey F.F., Boomie, TNC, lookie here.

https://www.americasfreedomfighters.com ... s-dropped/

What happened to all those big mouthed liberals here?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 am

More liberal bullshit crumbles. Can you believe it? Monkers wrong again, and again, and again.

http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... ances.html

http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... -vote.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4509
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests