The Official Thread of Vice President Mike Pounce

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:15 am

Fact Finder wrote:More Winning!


Kroger announced Monday new investments in employee benefits, education and wages as retailers across the board are spending more on their employees to keep pace in a tighter labor market.

Last week, Kroger said it planned to hire for 11,000 new positions, including 2,000 management roles. At that time, it said would invest $500 million in associate wages and training and development over the next three years.

The grocer has attributed the investments to more funds as result of recent tax law changes.

Kroger is introducing a program to support continuing education for all part-time and full-time associates following six months of employment.

It is also increasing the company match for its 401(k) program to 5 percent, up from 4 percent previously.

It is investing $5 million more into a program that aids associates during times of hardship.


You know, if the MSM would acknowledge just half of good things this President has done for this country this Russia and porn star BS wouldn't have any impact. It would be seen for just what it is and hardly anybody would care enough to impact a vote.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:22 am

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:"Unifying" SK & NK would be like mixing oil and water. Not happening.


I think it's best to say never say never. A lot of people including our illustrious news media where thinking HRC was a "shoe in" for POTUS and Trump in no way could become POTUS. Yet they all were proven to be wrong.


Rod'ton was indeed a shoe-in till she screwed up. Drumpf didn't exactly win by a landslide.

Do you honestly think the people of SK want to blend in with NK? :lol: Even if the two countries became one Korea again, the "north" and "south" of it would remain.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:04 am

verslibre wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:"Unifying" SK & NK would be like mixing oil and water. Not happening.


I think it's best to say never say never. A lot of people including our illustrious news media where thinking HRC was a "shoe in" for POTUS and Trump in no way could become POTUS. Yet they all were proven to be wrong.


Rod'ton was indeed a shoe-in till she screwed up. Drumpf didn't exactly win by a landslide.

Do you honestly think the people of SK want to blend in with NK? :lol: Even if the two countries became one Korea again, the "north" and "south" of it would remain.


Who said anything about it being a landslide? The point is that right up to election day the media and others were saying she was going to easily take it and were continuing the stance of NO WAY could Trump win it. Also, don't forget he beat out 16 life long seasoned politicians to win the nomination. This was on his first attempt at public office for the most powerful political position in the country. That in itself was unheard of.

About NK\SK I don't live there so I'm not able to speak to what the population of each think. But the simple fact that they are talking about mending fences is better then the alternative. Things seem to be going in a better direction then the way they were with the past administration.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 am

ohsherrie wrote:I totally agree, but since we haven't been able to stop slimey behavior altogether in the brick and mortar world they are probably going to exist in the virtual one. If they are going to be here then better in the virtual underbelly than out here where anybody can stumble into it. Also easier for authorities if they're all in the same place.


I don't have an issue with consenting adults that want to place personals to "get their freak on". I'm not that concerned about online prostitution between consenting adults as long as it doesn't cause a disease epidemic. I have an issue with online services used for legit human trafficking as well as child trafficking for sex or otherwise. The reason I think we are here is site owners haven't been doing an effective job at stopping this stuff from occurring. When the height of YT's censoring political content it was exposed that pedos were putting up vids to lure children. It had been going on for over a year and YT wasn't acting on it until it got into the press.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey F.F., who's going to pay for the wall? :lol:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -loophole/


Just another hyper-pro-Drumpf op-ed piece.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:04 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:If people are looking for real relationships there are sites for that where they don't talk in codes.


If you're following this story closely, legit dating sites (like Monker's fav Plenty of Fish) is exactly where solicitation ads have now migrated to. Watch for those sites to shut down next (no surprise there). Since 1996, websites were shielded from liability. Without this immunity, there would be no Facebook, Twitter, no YouTube. By changing the law to hold them accountable, Congress has just struck a twin blow against free speech and internet innovation. It's that simple. Why would any website now host user-generated content if they face potential prosecution?


Why would users risk losing these websites by acting like gutter scum at best and criminals at worst once they are aware of the consequences.

I still don't see holding people accountable for illegal behavior as an infringement on freedom of speech. I've never thought the idea of having a completely lawless virtual world was a good idea. If these sites you mentioned would rather shut down than monitor their content so be it. On the other hand, if users would rather shit in their playground and have it taken away than behave within the law they deserve to lose it.

Actually my friend you're beginning to sound a little like Monker with his dire predictions for the results of everything the President does. I think the mega websites that these scum bags will naturally head for are doing VERY WELL and can put stricter monitoring in place without losing too many millions $$. Did the sporting goods sites shut down when they could no longer direct ship guns?

Places like the Craigslist personals and Backpage were the dark alleys of the slums. Most of the vermin that live there don't last long out in the light with people who don't live in their world.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:17 am

Fact Finder wrote:Don’t ya hate when your book tour is interrupted by a criminal referral live on National TV?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=liQxGN_RS00


The letter they wrote and specific charges they made sound a lot more serious than those idiots on that panel tried to make it seem.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:20 am

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey F.F., who's going to pay for the wall? :lol:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -loophole/


Yep, that’s from the Reuters article I posted earlier. Hopefully no more back door deals thru Mexico.


Why would that ever have been allowed? I don't see how any of the government administrations of this country since NAFTA was conceived under G.H.W. Bush can claim to have had America's best interests at heart.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:ohsherrie wrote:
You know, if the MSM would acknowledge just half of good things this President has done for this country this Russia and porn star BS wouldn't have any impact. It would be seen for just what it is and hardly anybody would care enough to impact a vote.


Curious how the MSM missed this one, it could be huge.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trad ... ce=twitter


They don't want anything good about Trump to spread. They would stop Reuters from reporting it if they could.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:00 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:09 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Sports broadcaster turned Right Wing host turned Left Wing host turned Russian TV host, Ed Schultz, speaks about MSNBC media bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkGu3PDKFIg



Even when I would see him on MSNBC a few years ago when I was still watching TV "news" programs I didn't like him. He seemed over the top to the extent that it all seemed like an act to me. The only thing different about that interview is that he seemed a bit humbled but I'll bet if MSNBC called tomorrow he'd jump right back on board. I don't know if anything he said is genuine.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:11 am

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
Curious how the MSM missed this one, it could be huge.


They don't want anything good about Trump to spread. They would stop Reuters from reporting it if they could.


The only reason Trump is MAGA is to help take away attention from Russia, Stormy and Sean Hannity. :wink:


They're so oblivious they don't realize he's just shooting tweets at them and then going about the business of rebuilding the country.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:13 am

ohsherrie wrote:They're so oblivious they don't realize he's just shooting tweets at them and then going about the business of rebuilding the country.


No, they're very aware he's tweeting at them, then tweeting at Comey ("like a break-up he can't get over," to paraphrase what he said about DT on Colbert), then tweeting at them some more, then tweeting about whatever, and every now and then he throws a sideward glance at "policy." Don't kid yourself.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:45 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:https://www.scribd.com/document/376717601/Final-Criminal-Referral#from_embed

Footnote #17 is interesting.


Sessions at bat.


Now let's see if he has the balls to take the swing. I still feel like there is someone who pulls his strings.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:56 am

steveo777 wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:https://www.scribd.com/document/376717601/Final-Criminal-Referral#from_embed

Footnote #17 is interesting.


Sessions at bat.


Now let's see if he has the balls to take the swing. I still feel like there is someone who pulls his strings.


Me too and it definitely isn't his boss. Sessions has something to hide.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:22 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here's a good read on one of F.F.'s earlier posts.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... tor-huber/


How much teeth does this referral really have? Is this gonna be like Clinton being grilled for hours and hours,while lying her ass off, then let off the hook? I have little confidence in these kinds of things anymore. When I start seeing indictments, maybe I'll start placing some credibility back into these investigations again. We keep seeing evidence laid out over and over, yet the elites seem to escape indictments. The American people are growing weary of these constant dog and pony shows, with no results. This nation needs to be made whole again, and frankly, I don't give a shit if they're republican or democrat, just that all the garbage gets taken to the truck and crushed.

Maybe, if the noose tightens enough, some people will flip and start talking, to save their own bacon. No perfect crime can be committed, if others know about it. When it comes to saving one's own hide, there is no honor among criminals. Hang 'em high!
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:39 pm

steveo777 wrote:
How much teeth does this referral really have? Is this gonna be like Clinton being grilled for hours and hours,while lying her ass off, then let off the hook? I have little confidence in these kinds of things anymore. When I start seeing indictments, maybe I'll start placing some credibility back into these investigations again. We keep seeing evidence laid out over and over, yet the elites seem to escape indictments. The American people are growing weary of these constant dog and pony shows, with no results. This nation needs to be made whole again, and frankly, I don't give a shit if they're republican or democrat, just that all the garbage gets taken to the truck and crushed.

Maybe, if the noose tightens enough, some people will flip and start talking, to save their own bacon. No perfect crime can be committed, if others know about it. When it comes to saving one's own hide, there is no honor among criminals. Hang 'em high!


I think what is happening here is a slow build up. I think a lot more is happening behind the scenes. HRC and B.O. are central keys. If indictments don't come down on those two then you know this is all just a "dog and pony show".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:
How much teeth does this referral really have? Is this gonna be like Clinton being grilled for hours and hours,while lying her ass off, then let off the hook? I have little confidence in these kinds of things anymore. When I start seeing indictments, maybe I'll start placing some credibility back into these investigations again. We keep seeing evidence laid out over and over, yet the elites seem to escape indictments. The American people are growing weary of these constant dog and pony shows, with no results. This nation needs to be made whole again, and frankly, I don't give a shit if they're republican or democrat, just that all the garbage gets taken to the truck and crushed.

Maybe, if the noose tightens enough, some people will flip and start talking, to save their own bacon. No perfect crime can be committed, if others know about it. When it comes to saving one's own hide, there is no honor among criminals. Hang 'em high!


I think what is happening here is a slow build up. I think a lot more is happening behind the scenes. HRC and B.O. are central keys. If indictments don't come down on those two then you know this is all just a "dog and pony show".


I want to feel the same way. I'm sure that everything has to be very meticulously done, so as to have an air tight case(s). Maybe this can't be rushed. A well prosecuted case can have no holes. They have to have them nailed, absolutely, without a doubt. I do think some heads are gonna roll, but not at the levels they should be. We are starting to see some daylight.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:25 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Eating their own.

"A massive battle is brewing between former FBI Director James Comey, and his deputy Andy McCabe - as first noted a few weeks ago by the Daily Caller's Chuck Ross - over exactly who is lying about Comey knowing that McCabe had been leaking self-serving information to the Wall Street Journal.

Comey stopped by ABC's The View to peddle his new book, A Higher Royalty Loyalty, where he called his former Deputy Andrew McCabe a liar, and admitted that he "ordered the report" which found McCabe guilty of leaking to the press and then lying under oath about it, several times.

Comey was asked by host Megan McCain how he thought the public was supposed to have "confidence" in the FBI amid revelations that McCabe lied about the leak.

“It’s not okay. The McCabe case illustrates what an organization committed to the truth looks like,” Comey said. “I ordered that investigation.”

Comey then appeared to try and frame McCabe as a "good person" despite all the lying.

“Good people lie. I think I’m a good person, where I have lied,” Comey said. “I still believe Andrew McCabe is a good person but the inspector general found he lied,” noting that there are "severe consequences" within the DOJ for doing so."


And now two of the liars have faced those consequences. Wonder when McCabe's book will come out.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Less talk, more action.

https://saraacarter.com/deadline-for-do ... -and-wray/


I hope he gets them.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:44 am

steveo777 wrote:I want to feel the same way. I'm sure that everything has to be very meticulously done, so as to have an air tight case(s). Maybe this can't be rushed. A well prosecuted case can have no holes. They have to have them nailed, absolutely, without a doubt. I do think some heads are gonna roll, but not at the levels they should be. We are starting to see some daylight.


I would agree, especially if your talking about charges that are in the area of sedition or treason. I would add if these are the kinds of things we are talking about here, you have to slowly present or "spoon feed" it to public. Otherwise they are not going to believe it without being shown the background details.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:40 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:52 am

verslibre wrote:Rod'ton was indeed a shoe-in till she screwed up. Drumpf didn't exactly win by a landslide.


Which screw-up are we talking about? There was never any appetite for her to win. She shouldn't have even run.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:19 am

ohsherrie wrote:Why would users risk losing these websites by acting like gutter scum at best and criminals at worst once they are aware of the consequences.


When you try to make something illegal, (drugs, sex, movies, whatever) it just moves elsewhere.
It's not about average dating-site users suddenly turning into huggy bear pimps overnight.

ohsherrie wrote:I still don't see holding people accountable for illegal behavior as an infringement on freedom of speech.


Entire websites shutting down is not "holding people accountable."
With the exception of the Backpage CEOS, name some people being prosecuted. I'll wait...

ohsherrie wrote:I've never thought the idea of having a completely lawless virtual world was a good idea.


Section 230 of the Communications Act was the law of the land for three decades.
It shielded websites from liability.
Under it, the internet flourished.
There would be NO social media without it.

ohsherrie wrote:If these sites you mentioned would rather shut down than monitor their content so be it.


These sites do monitor their content. In the case of CraigsList, they have a staff of 30.
The site has boards for hundreds of cities with numerous sub-categories.
The idea that every single post will be inspected is completely impractical.

ohsherrie wrote:On the other hand, if users would rather shit in their playground and have it taken away than behave within the law they deserve to lose it.


Again, I don't know what this means.
If by "users" you mean sex workers, I am fine with them using web forums to screen out clients and protect their safety.

ohsherrie wrote:Actually my friend you're beginning to sound a little like Monker with his dire predictions for the results of everything the President does.


And you are starting to sound like a Dick Cheney Neocon.
I would be against an illegal strike on Syria no matter who is president.
I would be against internet censorship no matter who is president.

ohsherrie wrote:Did the sporting goods sites shut down when they could no longer direct ship guns?


Sporting good sites don't rely on user-generated content the way forums do. No comparison.

ohsherrie wrote:Places like the Craigslist personals and Backpage were the dark alleys of the slums. Most of the vermin that live there don't last long out in the light with people who don't live in their world.


You're talking about the oldest profession in the world. Banning speech doesn't make it go away. It just drives it from the light back into the streets- and potentially into a neighborhood near you.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:46 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Rod'ton was indeed a shoe-in till she screwed up. Drumpf didn't exactly win by a landslide.


Which screw-up are we talking about? There was never any appetite for her to win. She shouldn't have even run.


While I agree she should not have bothered, she did ignore critical areas that cost her votes. Hence, votes went to candidates who had no shot in the dark.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6485
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 am

Fact Finder wrote:There are a lot of comedians out of work Jim, get off the stage.



James Comey has admitted that there is a deep state but claimed that it was actually a 'deep ballast' against corruption.
The fired FBI director said there is a group of people in law enforcement, intelligence and the military who work for what they see as the interests of America.

Comey described the group as 'unchangeable' and said no single president could change them because they are so embedded in the bureaucracy.

He said the group was not a 'deep state conspiring against the elected leadership of our government' because they were trying to do the right thing.

Comey made the admission on the first day of his nationwide book tour to promote his memoir, 'A Higher Loyalty', which sharply criticizes Donald Trump.


Does he not realize that what he described is unconstitutional?
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:Why would users risk losing these websites by acting like gutter scum at best and criminals at worst once they are aware of the consequences.


When you try to make something illegal, (drugs, sex, movies, whatever) it just moves elsewhere.
It's not about average dating-site users suddenly turning into huggy bear pimps overnight.

ohsherrie wrote:I still don't see holding people accountable for illegal behavior as an infringement on freedom of speech.


Entire websites shutting down is not "holding people accountable."
With the exception of the Backpage CEOS, name some people being prosecuted. I'll wait...

ohsherrie wrote:I've never thought the idea of having a completely lawless virtual world was a good idea.


Section 230 of the Communications Act was the law of the land for three decades.
It shielded websites from liability.
Under it, the internet flourished.
There would be NO social media without it.

ohsherrie wrote:If these sites you mentioned would rather shut down than monitor their content so be it.


These sites do monitor their content. In the case of CraigsList, they have a staff of 30.
The site has boards for hundreds of cities with numerous sub-categories.
The idea that every single post will be inspected is completely impractical.

ohsherrie wrote:On the other hand, if users would rather shit in their playground and have it taken away than behave within the law they deserve to lose it.


Again, I don't know what this means.
If by "users" you mean sex workers, I am fine with them using web forums to screen out clients and protect their safety.

ohsherrie wrote:Actually my friend you're beginning to sound a little like Monker with his dire predictions for the results of everything the President does.


And you are starting to sound like a Dick Cheney Neocon.
I would be against an illegal strike on Syria no matter who is president.
I would be against internet censorship no matter who is president.

ohsherrie wrote:Did the sporting goods sites shut down when they could no longer direct ship guns?


Sporting good sites don't rely on user-generated content the way forums do. No comparison.

ohsherrie wrote:Places like the Craigslist personals and Backpage were the dark alleys of the slums. Most of the vermin that live there don't last long out in the light with people who don't live in their world.


You're talking about the oldest profession in the world. Banning speech doesn't make it go away. It just drives it from the light back into the streets- and potentially into a neighborhood near you.


I didn't mean to imply that you were against this just because Trump was president. I know this is how you really feel but I respectfully disagree. Like I said at the beginning of this debate "Ne'er the twain shall meet". :)
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:31 am

ohsherrie wrote:I didn't mean to imply that you were against this just because Trump was president. I know this is how you really feel but I respectfully disagree. Like I said at the beginning of this debate "Ne'er the twain shall meet". :)


When your favorite website(s) gets shut down, maybe you'll change your tune.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:55 am

Fact Finder wrote:There are a lot of comedians out of work Jim, get off the stage.



James Comey has admitted that there is a deep state but claimed that it was actually a 'deep ballast' against corruption.
The fired FBI director said there is a group of people in law enforcement, intelligence and the military who work for what they see as the interests of America.

Comey described the group as 'unchangeable' and said no single president could change them because they are so embedded in the bureaucracy.

He said the group was not a 'deep state conspiring against the elected leadership of our government' because they were trying to do the right thing.


Comey made the admission on the first day of his nationwide book tour to promote his memoir, 'A Higher Loyalty', which sharply criticizes Donald Trump.


I believe what Comey is referring to here is the SES.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:59 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Rod'ton was indeed a shoe-in till she screwed up. Drumpf didn't exactly win by a landslide.


Which screw-up are we talking about? There was never any appetite for her to win. She shouldn't have even run.


While I agree she should not have bothered, she did ignore critical areas that cost her votes. Hence, votes went to candidates who had no shot in the dark.


A critical point is she had to collude with those in control of the DNC to win the primary.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], RPM and 5 guests