The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:30 am

Fact Finder wrote:Any truth to the rumor lil berry may claim Kenyan Citizenship to escape justice?


WTF are you talking about? :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Boomchild wrote:One name: Alison Mack.


You want in and you know it. To the cult, I mean. :lol:


Dude, that bitch was branding her slaves, no thanks to that kinda shit.


If they were Setians, they'd have experienced much worse.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Any truth to the rumor lil berry may claim Kenyan Citizenship to escape justice?


WTF are you talking about? :lol:



Sorry, top secret “Q” level clearance members only. :P


F.F., the fact that he asked explains a lot.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:40 am

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Boomchild wrote:One name: Alison Mack.


Refresh my memory, I remember the name but not the relevance of it.


Actress who joined a cult in NY and elsewhere, cult members,(including Mack yesterday) arrested in the last few weeks. Cult is NXVIM (nexium). She recruited members to be sex slaves to the exclusive to the head dude Keith Raineir.(sp) They branded the women amongst other things.


And as I'm sure you know F.F., she appears to be naming names and giving up a lot of important details.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:46 am

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Sorry, top secret “Q” level clearance members only. :P


F.F., the fact that he asked explains a lot.


That's new(s) to me, i.e. this "rumor." :lol:
Last edited by verslibre on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:50 am

Interesting stuff about Maggie Haberman (Politico).

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/987724899614674944
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:51 am

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Actress who joined a cult in NY and elsewhere, cult members,(including Mack yesterday) arrested in the last few weeks. Cult is NXVIM (nexium). She recruited members to be sex slaves to the exclusive to the head dude Keith Raineir.(sp) They branded the women amongst other things.


And as I'm sure you know F.F., she appears to be naming names and giving up a lot of important details.


I see what the problem is. She was born in Germany. Germans are nuts. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:53 am

Boomchild wrote:Interesting stuff about Maggie Haberman (Politico).

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/987724899614674944


I wouldn't be surprised at anybody from MSM being a pet to any Democrat. What struck me was the ignorance of some of the responders.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 am

Fact Finder wrote:The Dali Llama and the sex slave cult...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -cult.html


However, the event seemingly backfired for NXIVM when the Dalai Lama, during a question and answer, was asked about his canceled visit.

The 81-year-old said of Raniere and NXIVM: 'If you have done something wrong, you must accept, you must admit, change, make correction. If you have not done (anything wrong), make clear all these allegations (are untrue), truthfully, honestly, openly, transparently.'

Then he asked the media to investigate Raniere and report the truth of their findings.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:51 am

Fact Finder wrote:You going to the parade?


Dunno. Is Coop playing?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:15 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:You going to the parade?


Dunno. Is Coop playing?


I’m sure Alice would go if asked, probably perform for free. :D This parade will probably have a military theme though, so probably we’ll hear “Hail to the Chief” type stuff instead of “Elected”.


When Alice was here, my brother in law just happened to be on the golf course at the same time as Alice. They met and he talked to him for a couple minutes. Bro in law says he's a really nice guy.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Hey Boomer, KC, TNC, ohsherrie we should all meet up at the parade, first beers on me.


Wish we could, it would be a lot of fun.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:37 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Hey Boomer, KC, TNC, ohsherrie we should all meet up at the parade, first beers on me.


Wish we could, it would be a lot of fun.


Certainly would provide some interesting conversation.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:16 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:President Trump, a few less swipes and a few more firings please.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... ey-to-doj/


Scientists are truly baffled. They can't figure out how Sessions is able to stand with no spine.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:59 am

Fact Finder wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ


“The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this firsthand in
the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the
destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers.”


Why do they keep trying so hard to dig up some dirt on Trump when there's enough on Hillary keep them playing in it for years?
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:02 am

Fact Finder wrote:Winning!


14 states reach record low unemployment. 8)


Has it been mentioned on the MSM? My guess is no because they'd rather keep trying to impeach the best president we've had in over 20 years over some whore's 15 minutes of fame.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:47 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
Why do they keep trying so hard to dig up some dirt on Trump when there's enough on Hillary keep them playing in it for years?


The answer is simple. Trump is a threat to the establishment. The others you mention ARE the establishment.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Boomchild wrote:Image


:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:34 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Why do they keep trying so hard to dig up some dirt on Trump when there's enough on Hillary keep them playing in it for years?


The answer is simple. Trump is a threat to the establishment. The others you mention ARE the establishment.


You can add Sessions to that list. Establishment, swamp, same,same.


Funny how the guy who says he wants to "drain the swamp" appoints so many people who people like you say are part of it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
You can add Sessions to that list. Establishment, swamp, same,same.


I'm not going to make that same judgement at this point. What is going on is a very complicated situation. There may be things going on behind that scenes that is being kept on the DL for good reason. I would also say that I would not rule out that Sessions may have taken on something that is over his head. The one thing to remember is there is always more then one way to skin a cat.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:06 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 am

Delusion was swapped out for malignant narcissism? :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:“So immense and intoxicating was the world of malicious make-believe the Clinton–Obama Democrats had confected, with the benign neutrality of the Bushies of all generations of that perennial family, that they are just beginning to realize how immense is their peril and potential for self-destruction.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/d ... -in-peril/


Globalists, rather Democrat or Republican, are circling the wagons.

In defense of what? A President who was talked into staying in NAFTA? A President who was reported to want back into the TPP? A President who says he wants out of Syria but a week later escelates things by bombing it with our allies? A President who has repeatedly allowed the Iran nuclear deal to stand. I'm sure soon he'll bring America back in the Paris climate accords.

The only difference between Trump and his predecessors is Trump lies constantly to keep naive people like you believing in him.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:54 am

DOJ to make Strzok\Page 6 months of "missing" texts available to Congress tonight or tomorrow. This should be interesting. Don't you just hate it when some things you would like to be lost get found?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:32 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Economy back.


The economy was already 'back'. The trends that you citing, such as unemployment, have been going on for EIGHT YEARS. The difference is before the numbers were lies, and now they are real.

United States leading in energy exports putting a major hurt on Russia and OPEC


So what? That is short term thinking. The middle east has something like 10x the amount of oil to pump out of the ground...and they don't have to frak to do it. This is a myopic, losing, battle that shouldn't even be fought. If you want to impress me, tell me how tough Trump is on MPG on new cars.

ISIS almost gone.


ISIS was already losing ground when Trump took over and many of the operations were already planned that Trump's generals executed.

[qoute]Middle Eastern Countries working with Israel[/quote]

Has nothing to do with Trump.

North Korea on it's knees


Yes, because the Kim family is super trustworthy and you can believe everything they say. Naive idiot.

Iran scared Trump will ditch the deal


I doubt they are "scared", they'll just go back to building a bomb. I would say European countries like France are more scared of it than Iran is.

Trump working with France to either get a good deal with Iran or tank it


Good exageration there. It's more like France attempting to get Trump to accept the deal.

Trumps first year and he already made Obama look like the worthless asshole he was and the libs can't stand it.


No. Not even close.

What I see is an economy that has its base being built under Obama, and that base being eroded by Trump. The first indicator is the stagnated stock market with wild swings, which IMO, will either settle into a bear market - steadily declining to reasonable levels below 20k, or a huge crash prompted by a stupid Trump move - like exiting NAFTA...putting Trump in the same place W was...saying stupid shit like, "the fundamentals of the economy are strong..." and nobody believing him because tens of thousands are being laid off work. I see a huge corporate tax cut that has barely affected the economy at all...and adds $2trillion/yr to the deficit. There is NOT this huge investment in America and its workers that Trump promised...sure, you can cite single examples to make you feel good - but the economy as a whole has not made a huge swing. I see a country that is less respected by the world, a country who is less influential, a country that has intentionally positioned itself to being a follower and not a leader. I see a liar in office who says shit that you all want to hear, even if it is IMPOSSIBLE to follow through with; he was supposed to tear up the Iran deal on HIS FIRST DAY...along with Obamacare. Neither happened, and yes, Obamacare still exists, a border wall that he can't fund. His only major accomplishment was tax reform - when even HE admitted was really a corporate tax cut, and HE said he couldn't admit that until it passed. He has done NOTHING for middle America, except talk out of his ass...and people are beginning to realize that. Trump is a salesman, not a deal maker or negotiator. He's the guy who sells somebody a beat up old Ford POS, but leaves you feeling like you bought a new Porsche. He is a pathological liar who lies about things more than he tells the truth...and the sad thing is, he seems to believe his own lies are the truth...just because he said it.

And, your answer to this? "HIllary! Yeah, she needs to go to jail!" Good luck with that in November and 2020.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:53 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:BYE!

"Advocates who want California to secede from the rest of the United States were given the green light Monday to begin collecting signatures for their initiative.

California’s Secretary of State Alex Padilla announced the ballot proposal had been cleared.

The latest measure would ask voters in 2020 to decide whether to open up a secession discussion. If passed, a second election would be held a year later asking voters to affirm the decision and become an independent country.


Advocates have until mid-October to gather 365,880 signatures of registered voters to get it on the ballot.

Marcus Ruiz Evans and Louis J. Marinelli, co-founders of the group Yes California, said the second vote would show that Californians are serious about secession and would strengthen the case for foreign governments to recognize the state’s independence.

“We realize it may seem like a long time to wait,” Marinelli told The Times of San Diego. “But we need time to have a serious dialogue with the people of California about why they should support the independence referendum by voting yes. The voters need to make an informed decision when they go to the polls to determine California’s political future.”

Evans told CNBC that while his group is progressive, they do embrace some conservative ideals.

"Calexit is left — we are progressive, and that's why we don't like Trump," Evans said. "But there are some very hardcore Republican concepts to Calexit, including the group saying don't waste our tax money."

Evans says his group's membership has grown four times its size since President Trump took office. There are about 44,000 current members.

There have been multiple efforts in the past for California to break away from the rest of America. They have either been withdrawn or failed to gather the signatures required to advance.

As the Yes California group gears up, another initiative to break up California into three separate states is also taking shape. That plan, backed by Silicon Valley billionaire Tim Draper, would create a northern California state with San Francisco at its core, another state near Los Angeles and a third that covers the Central Valley as well as San Diego.

And if that were not enough, there’s yet another proposal in play known as “New California” that would cut out rural counties and make them into individual states.

The founders of New California describe the rest of California as “ungovernable.”

“The current state of California has become governed by a tyranny,” the group declared in an online statement."


These people are a perfect example of bed wetting crybabies, who refuse to get over an election. Boo-fucking hoo! Fucking snowflakes. They're gonna find out they don't represent the entire state and even if this makes it to the ballot for votes, it will be soundly defeated. A state cannot secede unilaterally. They are on crack.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:07 pm

User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests