The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat May 12, 2018 3:51 am

Fact Finder wrote:U.S. economy grew faster than expected in first quarter, the first since Trump’s tax cuts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/bus ... 89af7cc15e

First quarter economic growth was 2.3%.
First-time claims for unemployment insurance fell to 209,000 in the week through April 21, the lowest level since 1969.
Employers are reporting difficulty finding skilled workers with unemployment rate at 4.1 percent and headed lower.
The economy is steaming ahead. Factory activity accelerated in April.
The trend is probably better than what you’re seeing.
Gains from the tax cut are likely to be stronger in the second quarter as adjusted individual withholding allowances take full effect and tax refunds hit taxpayers’ bank accounts.
Average Americans see tax cut benefit of $930.00 on average.
Monker wrong again.

WINNING! :D


No, I'm not wrong. I said to wait a year and THEN see where we are...after all of these adjustments are adjusted multiple time and the real affect on the economy is seen. The economy being in "full steam" will eventually cause interest rates to rise, slowing the economy down and hurting the stock market. All of that needs to be accounted for.

AS for the rest of it, as I have said the trends were all headed that way anyway.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 4:04 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I think it might be time to look at the upper eschelon of the FBI as an embedded hostile entity and clean them out.


Ya think so? Your right on the money. Let's not mince words here. We're talking about a coup here.


Yes, I know and I think that may be what it takes to make this government Of, By and For the people again. There is clearly a wide disconnect between the will of the people (Citizens) and the actions of our government. A lot of people are very angry about this witch hunt and Congress's failure to support the President.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat May 12, 2018 4:11 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Monker wrote:In general, Islam was not seen as anything different than any other religion. But, now, it is being passed down to the younger generations that Islam is a terrorist religion to be feared. It's the same type of thing.


Except the Catholics never declared a holy war on this country and killed thousands of people on our soil. The Catholic religion doesn't try to ignore our laws in favor of their theocratic beliefs, Muslims do. It's not the same thing at all and you're a really twisted person if you truly think it is.


Except I am talking historicaly and why hatred of Catholics started and presisted.

You do remember things such as the inquisition, where non-believers were tortured and executed, correct?

You do realize that the Church of England was started because of the powers of the Pope extended to influencing Kings. The church would not allow him to divorce/remarry and attempt to have a mail heir.

You do realize that the inquisition reached all the way into central and south America, correct?

There was plenty to fear about Catholics. That fear and bigotry was passed on through generations, combined with the racism towards the Irish. That is what JFK helped to finaly end.

And, yes, the very same things that are said about Islam today were said about the Catholics back then.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 4:17 am

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:U.S. economy grew faster than expected in first quarter, the first since Trump’s tax cuts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/bus ... 89af7cc15e

First quarter economic growth was 2.3%.
First-time claims for unemployment insurance fell to 209,000 in the week through April 21, the lowest level since 1969.
Employers are reporting difficulty finding skilled workers with unemployment rate at 4.1 percent and headed lower.
The economy is steaming ahead. Factory activity accelerated in April.
The trend is probably better than what you’re seeing.
Gains from the tax cut are likely to be stronger in the second quarter as adjusted individual withholding allowances take full effect and tax refunds hit taxpayers’ bank accounts.
Average Americans see tax cut benefit of $930.00 on average.
Monker wrong again.

WINNING! :D


No, I'm not wrong. I said to wait a year and THEN see where we are...after all of these adjustments are adjusted multiple time and the real affect on the economy is seen. The economy being in "full steam" will eventually cause interest rates to rise, slowing the economy down and hurting the stock market. All of that needs to be accounted for.

AS for the rest of it, as I have said the trends were all headed that way anyway.


Oh Monker, do really believe that nonsense or are you just too stubborn to give this up? It is new jobs that are causing the economic growth. There were no new jobs coming to this country before Trump took office. Obama did nothing to bring new jobs. Whatever it is you're reading or whoever you're listening to is skewing data and lying to keep people like you believing this kind of thing.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Sat May 12, 2018 4:57 am

Image
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 5:13 am

Monker wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Monker wrote:In general, Islam was not seen as anything different than any other religion. But, now, it is being passed down to the younger generations that Islam is a terrorist religion to be feared. It's the same type of thing.


Except the Catholics never declared a holy war on this country and killed thousands of people on our soil. The Catholic religion doesn't try to ignore our laws in favor of their theocratic beliefs, Muslims do. It's not the same thing at all and you're a really twisted person if you truly think it is.


Except I am talking historicaly and why hatred of Catholics started and presisted.

You do remember things such as the inquisition, where non-believers were tortured and executed, correct?

You do realize that the Church of England was started because of the powers of the Pope extended to influencing Kings. The church would not allow him to divorce/remarry and attempt to have a mail heir.

You do realize that the inquisition reached all the way into central and south America, correct?

There was plenty to fear about Catholics. That fear and bigotry was passed on through generations, combined with the racism towards the Irish. That is what JFK helped to finaly end.

And, yes, the very same things that are said about Islam today were said about the Catholics back then.


Yes Monker, I know all about the Crusades, The Templars, Henry VIII, the Reformatiom, Oliver Cromwell, the Inquisition, etc,etc,etc. (Cromwell did a lot of slaughtering in the name of being England's Lord Protector.)

I don't think all of that European Middle Ages history carried over into the consciousness of the people of this country who were voting in 1960. I think you're right about the feelings being of the same nature as racism, but not because of the history of Catholicism in Europe or South America. It was because Catholicism was "other". It wasn't the mainstream, middle American religion of this country.

What I didn't understand as a child and still don't to this day is why it mattered that a Catholic was a different kind of Christian.

However, it wasn't then, nor is it now comparable to feelings in this country about Islam. Muslims attached this country and killed thousands of Americans for no reason except that we are not Islamic.

The Islamic Sharia Law is a bit more stringent than the Ten Commandments. No Christian bible tells the adherents to kill infidels. And yes passages of the Quran can easily be interpreted to mean that. Clearly the 911 attackers interpreted it that way. Al Qaeda, the Taliban and ISIS are radical extremists but we've seen since 911, in London, Paris and Boston how easily mainstream European and American Muslims can become radicalized. There is every reason for people in this country to be distrustful of Muslims and it is up to them to change that perception because they created it.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat May 12, 2018 5:44 am

Oh Monker, do really believe that nonsense or are you just too stubborn to give this up? It is new jobs that are causing the economic growth. There were no new jobs coming to this country before Trump took office.


That is flat out NOT TRUE. I posted the numbers over Obama's presidency. There was a steady trend in unemployment from around 10% down to under 5% when he left office. "Jobs" and "unemployment" was not a real issue in the campaign. Trump's main argument was that the numbers were lies. Then, just a few weeks or so after he took office he said they were no longer lies. That is exactly what happened.

What people were complaining about was the "I have not had a real raise in at least 10yrs." That is not the same as unemployment. The numbers that FF posted was about 20/wk. That's not a real raise either...it basicaly covers the higher gas prices. If Trump REALLY wanted a middle class tax cut, he would have doubled it and and not cut taxes for anyone making over $500,00/yr. That would be something substantial and meaningful.

Obama did nothing to bring new jobs. Whatever it is you're reading or whoever you're listening to is skewing data and lying to keep people like you believing this kind of thing.


You are just flat out WRONG. If he did not create any new jobs, we would be at 10% unemployment - at least, and he probably would not have been reelected. I'd have to look it up again, but I think the only President that created more new jobs than Obama was Clinton, with Reagan in third...I'm sure those are the top three tho.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat May 12, 2018 5:48 am

“Don’t believe those phony numbers, when you hear 4.9 and five-per-cent unemployment, the number’s probably twenty-eight, twenty-nine, as high as thirty-five—in fact, I even heard recently forty-two per cent.” -- Donald Judas Trump after winning the NH primary.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat May 12, 2018 5:50 am

“The number five per cent is a phony number—it’s really twenty per cent, close to twenty-per-cent unemployment. That’s just a phony number to make the politicians look good. The five-per-cent figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in American modern politics.” -- in an interview with FOX News, referring to the official unemployment rate.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 am

You're wrong Monker, I followed the jobs and other economic numbers throughout Obama's administration too because I believed in him and I made up all kinds of excuses when I saw no appreciable increase in jobs. He missed his own administration's predicted increases over and over again. The talking heads kept saying it was better, but the jobs that they counted as new jobs were temp jobs, fast food jobs, part time retail jobs, janitorial jobs that don't pay a living wage and don't build an economy.

You can make an argument that the unemployment numbers don't accurately reflect the reality on the street. I made that argument myself on Obama's behalf on this message board. BUT, when you combine the dramatic increase in jobs that we've seen, jobs that Obama himself said would never come back, with the lower number of NEW unemployment claims, that old argument no longer applies. These jobs are a result of several factors but I think the biggest thing is the confidence the businesses have in the economy because of; a) The decrease in regulations, b) The decrease in taxes for businesses, c) the fact that consumers upon which all businesses depend have more confidence in the economy and are or will be bringing home more of money to spend. Obama never inspired the economic confidence that Trump has and nothing makes an ecomony grow like confidence among the middle class that it will.

You keep saying unemployment was never a campaign issue. Jobs were. Why would jobs be an issue if there wasn't an unemployment problem?
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat May 12, 2018 6:59 am

From Jan 1, 2012 until Election Day 2016, it took five years for the market to rise from roughly 13,250 to 18,330 on Election Day 2016. 6000 points was added in one year after Trumps Election, and has been up 8000 at one point, now up 7000 as of today just a year and 5 months into Trumps first term. Trending my ass.


Which is why I have said the market is WAY over-valued right now and is in a bubble that could/should burst. The market SHOULD have slow and steady progress and not grow at a frantic pace. It should be around 19 - 20k right now....25k is unrealistic and I do not believe is sustainable. If the economy does heat up, interest rates will rise and hurt the market...and it will drop.

THAT is why it is a good time to get OUT of the market...before it crashes or at least goes into a bear market. Right now, it's just flat with huge swings averaging out.

And, BTW, you looked at Obama's second term, and ignored his first. The market started at around 8k at the start of Obama's Presidency and DOUBLED in value to 18k. When Trump accomplishes that, 36k, you'll have something to brag about.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat May 12, 2018 8:42 am

Monker wrote:“Don’t believe those phony numbers, when you hear 4.9 and five-per-cent unemployment, the number’s probably twenty-eight, twenty-nine, as high as thirty-five—in fact, I even heard recently forty-two per cent.” -- Donald Judas Trump after winning the NH primary.


Saying you "heard something" and what are facts are two different things. Post something from a credible source on the subject if you are sure about your statement.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat May 12, 2018 8:46 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Yes, I know and I think that may be what it takes to make this government Of, By and For the people again. There is clearly a wide disconnect between the will of the people (Citizens) and the actions of our government. A lot of people are very angry about this witch hunt and Congress's failure to support the President.


I think you may have misunderstood my comment. When I was talking about a coup, I was referring to those being exposed in the DOJ, FBI etc. They were and still are to a point engaged in a coup against a duly elected POYUS.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat May 12, 2018 8:47 am

Fact Finder wrote:Twitter saying Paul Ryan leaving Speakership by Memorial Day.


Bye Bye deep stater. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 8:48 am

Fact Finder wrote:Grain of salt until confirmed. Bongino is on it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JacobAWohl/s ... 7646983168


Based on things I've been reading today it sounds very plausible.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 8:51 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Yes, I know and I think that may be what it takes to make this government Of, By and For the people again. There is clearly a wide disconnect between the will of the people (Citizens) and the actions of our government. A lot of people are very angry about this witch hunt and Congress's failure to support the President.


I think you may have misunderstood my comment. When I was talking about a coup, I was referring to those being exposed in the DOJ, FBI etc. They were and still are to a point engaged in a coup against a duly elected POYUS.


Yes, I did. sorry, but also agree with what I now realize you're saying.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 8:51 am

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Twitter saying Paul Ryan leaving Speakership by Memorial Day.


Bye Bye deep stater. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.


Wonder who will replace him.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Twitter saying Paul Ryan leaving Speakership by Memorial Day.


Bye Bye deep stater. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.


Wonder who will replace him.


Hopefully, not another RINO. I was listening to Mark Levin the other night. He said there are no Republicans in congress, they are all RINOs, but that there are no Democrats who are Republicans. If true, that is alarming. Congress is a dog and pony show, acting like they represent both sides of the aisle, by their R and D designations, when they are nothing but self serving scumbags.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat May 12, 2018 10:54 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:“Don’t believe those phony numbers, when you hear 4.9 and five-per-cent unemployment, the number’s probably twenty-eight, twenty-nine, as high as thirty-five—in fact, I even heard recently forty-two per cent.” -- Donald Judas Trump after winning the NH primary.


Saying you "heard something" and what are facts are two different things. Post something from a credible source on the subject if you are sure about your statement.


I realize that Donald Chump isn't the most credible source but he IS the one who said it. Go to YouTube and look up the NH victory speech and you can Donald Dumb-ass say it yourself.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10380
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat May 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Monker wrote:That is flat out NOT TRUE. I posted the numbers over Obama's presidency.


If you previously posted this, then repost it. It's not that hard. You've posted a lot of bullshit over the years. Doesn't make it true.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14488
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat May 12, 2018 12:34 pm

I know I posted in the other thread a couple times that Trump needed to put out the true unemployment number on day 1. He was foolish not to. Because he did slam it all the time. And so did I. It's fake. It's just presenting the best look they can. But once he kept it, he can't now turn around and change it to a larger number. He should have done it day one to say look at what we are faced with.

But in any case, the labor market is much stronger now than a year and a half ago. Anyone that thinks otherwise is blind.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat May 12, 2018 1:03 pm

USA Today reviewed over 3000 Russian bought ads on Facebook. Of those, only 100 mention Hillary or Trump.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/05/11/ ... 602319002/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14488
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:14 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:USA Today reviewed over 3000 Russian bought ads on Facebook. Of those, only 100 mention Hillary or Trump.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018 ... 602319002/


Haha! I don't know about you, but I was personally picked up by the Russian mafia and taken, via limo, to the polls and my life threatened that I'd better vote for Trump. When I came out, they said "good boy" and gave me a kielbasa on a bun. :wink: :roll: :mrgreen:
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat May 12, 2018 9:08 pm

steveo777 wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:USA Today reviewed over 3000 Russian bought ads on Facebook. Of those, only 100 mention Hillary or Trump.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018 ... 602319002/


Haha! I don't know about you, but I was personally picked up by the Russian mafia and taken, via limo, to the polls and my life threatened that I'd better vote for Trump. When I came out, they said "good boy" and gave me a kielbasa on a bun. :wink: :roll: :mrgreen:


What is ridiculous about this whole thing is that you have George Soros a "foreign actor" doing more direct meddling and not a peep is said. He starts and funds various political action groups to effect our legislature. Then you have the politicians he supports directly. Make no mistake, they aren't just Democrats. It's any politician that supports his globalist viewpoints and agenda.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 10:24 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Wonder who will replace him.


Man, damn good question. I’d guess Scalise or McCarthy are in line, but a guy like Nunes is what is needed. Gowdy will be the right wings choice but he “says” he is leaving.


I hate to lose Gowdy. He was my first choice for AG, but I think he's had a belly full of the shifting rules in Congress. He likes it in the DOJ where he seems to think that isn't the case. :roll: He's also been defending Mueller a little too much.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Memorex wrote:I know I posted in the other thread a couple times that Trump needed to put out the true unemployment number on day 1. He was foolish not to. Because he did slam it all the time. And so did I. It's fake. It's just presenting the best look they can. But once he kept it, he can't now turn around and change it to a larger number. He should have done it day one to say look at what we are faced with.

But in any case, the labor market is much stronger now than a year and a half ago. Anyone that thinks otherwise is blind.


I agree with what you're saying. I'm not sure how that unemployment percentage is calculated so I pay more attention to the decreasing number of new unemployment claims and the increasing number of jobs.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:USA Today reviewed over 3000 Russian bought ads on Facebook. Of those, only 100 mention Hillary or Trump.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018 ... 602319002/


Haha! I don't know about you, but I was personally picked up by the Russian mafia and taken, via limo, to the polls and my life threatened that I'd better vote for Trump. When I came out, they said "good boy" and gave me a kielbasa on a bun. :wink: :roll: :mrgreen:


What is ridiculous about this whole thing is that you have George Soros a "foreign actor" doing more direct meddling and not a peep is said. He starts and funds various political action groups to effect our legislature. Then you have the politicians he supports directly. Make no mistake, they aren't just Democrats. It's any politician that supports his globalist viewpoints and agenda.


Exactly! The only reason we're seeing the Russians targeted is because they hope to connect them to Trump in some way however convoluted it might be. Soros is much more threatening to our democracy and admits what his goals are, Globalism and socialism. This witch hunt is all and only about getting rid of Trump before he can tear down their playhouse.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Mon May 14, 2018 11:08 pm

K.C., the MSM always ignore anything that might in any way distract from their anti-Trump agenda. They are on a mission and don't care how much real news that the people need to hear falls by the wayside in the process.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue May 15, 2018 8:28 pm

There is some interesting "chater" going on on. Discussion about the HRC material Huma had stored on Weiner's laptop. Described as an "insurance file" she built for herself. What does the NYPD know about it? Why did they receive push back from the DOJ on additional warrants and arrests during the Wiener investigation? Then you have the NY AG removed and Rudy G. joining Trump's legal team. Rudy is very tight with the NYPD. What may he have seen or know??
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue May 15, 2018 11:31 pm

Hmmm, Mueller mistake or fast move by the people involved?

https://gellerreport.com/2018/05/mueller-coup.html/
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests