The Official Thread of Vice President Mike Pounce

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue May 29, 2018 10:55 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
steveo777 wrote:I think I'm in love! This black woman understands how the left thinks minorities are stupid and how they are used. If you don't know who Candace Owens is, look her up. She's got a lot of good stuff out there and has definitely escaped the victim plantation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrwmLH8QD7I

Ya, the liberal Media was really hammering her three weeks ago., along with Diamond and Silk. Democrats are trying to kill this movement quick.

I've been listening to her to. In fact there are several enlightened black people who post videos on FB with the same type of message. They're tired of the Democratic Plantation (their name for it). Even though I can't stand Kanye West if he makes more people feel empowers to speak up I'm all for it.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed May 30, 2018 1:52 am

Fact Finder wrote:Freaking Marie Harf was just on Fox defending this picture shit. These people are sick. She didn’t care about the kids either, political points more important. Damn.. :twisted:

These people know they'll lose their kids if they're caught sneaking in. It's their fault when they do. Those children are the responsibility of the Mexican government. What are we supposed to do with them? Put them in our welfare system where they will remain for life? Maybe instead of anchor babies they're trying to create Dreamers.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 am

ABC has cancelled Rosanne. She said Valerie Jarrett looks like the Muslim brotherhood and Planet of The Apes had a baby and that is apparently a racist remark. She is a black woman who was raised in Iran. She also in some way linked Chelsea Clinton to George Soros. I've heard worse said by the late night "comics" about our President and they're still on the air.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Wed May 30, 2018 5:18 am

It's been a while since I have had the time to really reply to anything here, so here goes a spam of posts:

Spygate; A complete lie by Trump. Trump said the FBI had "embedded" a spy in his campaign. I assumed that meant someone in the campaign was giving the FBI info...someone who did not work for the FBI. The truth is even more of a letdown than that. It was just some guy contacting various people in the campaign and asking questions. The people who had various suspicious connections. It was NOT a person within the campaign and it was NOT an "embedded spy"...a complete fabrication and lie by Trump. It was simply the FBI DOING THEIR JOB.

What do you expect when you have a guy with connections to the mob, the Russian, neferious "fixer" lawyers, who has a running account to pay off "hush money", a generic NDA to have signec to keep people quiet, various lawsutes for businesses like Trump University, and on and on and on...Trump surrounds himself with the sleaziest people in business, both here and abroad...it should be EXPECTED that the people he surrounds himself with are being probed and investigated by the FBI.

And, Trump knew the truth of all of this and he batantly lied when he said Obama signed off on an "embedded spy." It was nothing but rhetoric to get you all foaming at the mouth - and it worked.

The best quote I read here was somebody quoting Schiff who said he didn't see anything that proved the FBI had a spy within the Trump campaign...and the reply here was that was because he didn't see the actuall documents. Well, nobody but the FBI had - including Trump when he Tweeted the original lie which was based on media reports. The fact that you can critique Schiff, and not Trump - when they had the EXACT SAME INFO says a lot about how biased you people really are.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed May 30, 2018 5:38 am

MS-13 is a bunch a fucking thugs that should be jailed, deported, or killed. Is there anyone here that disagrees with that? If so, then you hear and like the Dem message on it.

If they are here illegaly, fine - deport them.

But, jailling people, and especially executing people, just because they are associated with a gang is wrong. I will never believe that a person does not deserve the right to a trial for the crimes they are accused of. I also do not believe that a simple association with a gang is proof of a crime. If you do not believe in giving a person a fair trial...which includes acutal evidence, not assumptions, perhaps you should move to North Korea, China, or Russia...and if you believe in summarly executing people, get a time machine and move to Nazi Germany where you will feel right at home.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed May 30, 2018 5:48 am

Meeting with North Korea: This is a the most inflated meeting I have ever seen. Saying past Presidents were not willing to meet is a simply a lie. Dating back to Clinton, North Korea seemed to be willing to have serious talks. Instead aof a summit, Clinton sent Albright. She found that their talk was not matched by what they were willing to give and what they wanted in exchange was too not in our interests. So, talks ended. Of course W had them on his "axis of evil" list and got nowhere really. Obama had the same experience as Clinton - along with broken agreements and such by North Korea.

So, I doubt anything has changed - especially after reading the words prior to the cancelation. They will not denuclearize unless with leave South Korea and stop the training exercises. The test site they blew the tunnels to was already destroyed by their test - so that wasn't even an issue and was not really a concession. Trump has way over played this, allowed it to blow up into "Nobel" territory...and it is going to end with either a VERY bad agreement with too many concession on our part to get the deal, or there will be no "real" deal at all.

I never believed this was going to happen, from the moment I read about it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed May 30, 2018 5:52 am

Trade war with China:

Trade wars are a lose/lose proposition. Trump should have never got involved in it and put our economy at risk.

Then he comes out with a plan to save a company to save jobs in CHINA? And, it is over a KNOWN tech company that has built in espionage abilities in their cell phones...which is why they are no longer imported?

This entire situation was handled wrong from the start with the steel tarriff...and it continues to be. Trump simply did not know what he was getting into with it
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed May 30, 2018 6:09 am

And, finally, there is this:

Postby Boomchild » Tue May 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Andrew wrote:
Tell me please....at what point do you RWNJs face up to the fact Trump is a corrupt, pathological liar and bullshitter?

Just curious, why would you expect people to answer YOUR questions when you ignore questions put to you? Like the one below from TNC. You obviously thought it was important to post on the subject in the first place.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Either insults are OK or they are not.

"Nut job" and "zombie" seems perfectly acceptable here, so why not the word "cock"?
[/quote]

Andrew,

This is YOUR forum, on YOUR webspace, webspace YOU pay for...albiet with some donations - but still...

I'm amazed at how patient you seem to be. You allow people to question your authority, ignore your authority, sometimes even write their own rules to allow whatever actions they want. I'm not going to suggest or tell you how to do things, not my position. But, I really have to wonder sometimes where your breaking point is, how far is too far.
Monker
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 am

Monker wrote:It's been a while since I have had the time to really reply to anything here, so here goes a spam of posts:

Spygate; A complete lie by Trump. Trump said the FBI had "embedded" a spy in his campaign. I assumed that meant someone in the campaign was giving the FBI info...someone who did not work for the FBI. The truth is even more of a letdown than that. It was just some guy contacting various people in the campaign and asking questions. The people who had various suspicious connections. It was NOT a person within the campaign and it was NOT an "embedded spy"...a complete fabrication and lie by Trump. It was simply the FBI DOING THEIR JOB.

What do you expect when you have a guy with connections to the mob, the Russian, neferious "fixer" lawyers, who has a running account to pay off "hush money", a generic NDA to have signec to keep people quiet, various lawsutes for businesses like Trump University, and on and on and on...Trump surrounds himself with the sleaziest people in business, both here and abroad...it should be EXPECTED that the people he surrounds himself with are being probed and investigated by the FBI.

And, Trump knew the truth of all of this and he batantly lied when he said Obama signed off on an "embedded spy." It was nothing but rhetoric to get you all foaming at the mouth - and it worked.

The best quote I read here was somebody quoting Schiff who said he didn't see anything that proved the FBI had a spy within the Trump campaign...and the reply here was that was because he didn't see the actuall documents. Well, nobody but the FBI had - including Trump when he Tweeted the original lie which was based on media reports. The fact that you can critique Schiff, and not Trump - when they had the EXACT SAME INFO says a lot about how biased you people really are.

Still playing word games and avoiding the point that the Obama deep state was gathering information covertly from within the Trump campaign. That is spying. Stefan Halper may not have been riding on the campaign bus but he was in contact with two people who had connections to the campaign and who also connections to Russia. They used the Russian connections as an excuse to get information from inside the Trump campaign. That's the way intelligence gathering, aka spying, works.

Lots of business and political people in this country have connections to Russia, ask the Clintons about theirs.

What makes you so sure Trump only knows as much as Schiff? Just because the paperwork wasn't sent to the meeting doesn't mean the President doesn't have the information. He needs the Congress to have it and the proper investigative steps to be followed.

There is no way that you could have become delusional enough over the last 15 years to believe, as Clapper says, they were protecting the Trump campaign from the Russians. If they were so worried about the Russians interfering with a campaign they would have "gathered intelligence" from Clinton's too, after all, it was her campaign that was hacked. They went to unethical extremes to keep from knowing anything about her campaign.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed May 30, 2018 6:12 am

Monker wrote:Trade war with China:

Trade wars are a lose/lose proposition. Trump should have never got involved in it and put our economy at risk.

Then he comes out with a plan to save a company to save jobs in CHINA? And, it is over a KNOWN tech company that has built in espionage abilities in their cell phones...which is why they are no longer imported?

This entire situation was handled wrong from the start with the steel tarriff...and it continues to be. Trump simply did not know what he was getting into with it

Amazing that he keeps getting winning results without doing things the way the losers think he should.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed May 30, 2018 7:03 am

Fawn, fawn, fawn away! :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm sure you've all seen Rosanne made a stupid remark and got canceled? I guess she got a taste of Hollywood justice.

No surprise at all. She shot off her mouth, or tweeter-hole, said something really stupid, and got the entire show canned for everyone. Johnny Galecki certainly doesn't need the money, but maybe some of the other casters were happy with their pay.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby scarab » Wed May 30, 2018 7:13 am

apparently she was just "joking" here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed May 30, 2018 7:46 am

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:ABC has cancelled Rosanne. She said Valerie Jarrett looks like the Muslim brotherhood and Planet of The Apes had a baby and that is apparently a racist remark. She is a black woman who was raised in Iran. She also in some way linked Chelsea Clinton to George Soros. I've heard worse said by the late night "comics" about our President and they're still on the air.

And these are the same liberals who tell us we evolved from apes. Weird that they are offended. :?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/ ... 32329.html

But it's ok for Bill Mahar to compare the President to an ape.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 am

Fact Finder wrote:And these are the same liberals who tell us we evolved from apes. Weird that they are offended. :?

I swear, it's like everyone left their sense of humor back in an old VHS compilation of Jackass episodes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Wed May 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:ABC has cancelled Rosanne. She said Valerie Jarrett looks like the Muslim brotherhood and Planet of The Apes had a baby and that is apparently a racist remark. She is a black woman who was raised in Iran. She also in some way linked Chelsea Clinton to George Soros. I've heard worse said by the late night "comics" about our President and they're still on the air.

And these are the same liberals who tell us we evolved from apes. Weird that they are offended. :?

There's something seriously wrong with you people.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed May 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Monker wrote:Andrew,

This is YOUR forum, on YOUR webspace, webspace YOU pay for...albiet with some donations - but still...

I'm amazed at how patient you seem to be. You allow people to question your authority, ignore your authority, sometimes even write their own rules to allow whatever actions they want. I'm not going to suggest or tell you how to do things, not my position. But, I really have to wonder sometimes where your breaking point is, how far is too far.

Journey fans congregated here because MR provided an alternative to the dictatorial moderation policies at BackTalk (the official Journey website).
Nowadays (since you can't argue worth shit), you want this forum to resemble BackTalk - and have posters you disagree with removed or the entire forum shut down.
You really are quite the sore loser.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed May 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Monker wrote:Spygate; A complete lie by Trump. Trump said the FBI had "embedded" a spy in his campaign. I assumed that meant someone in the campaign was giving the FBI info...someone who did not work for the FBI. The truth is even more of a letdown than that. It was just some guy contacting various people in the campaign and asking questions. The people who had various suspicious connections. It was NOT a person within the campaign and it was NOT an "embedded spy"...a complete fabrication and lie by Trump. It was simply the FBI DOING THEIR JOB.

So is Stefan Halper just "some guy" or a covert FBI informant? You're not making much sense here.....
You previously harrumphed: "Frankly, to me it means that someone in the campaign was whistle blowing about Trump...not an implanted FBI agent, which seems ridiculous to me."

You were TOTALLY WRONG. No wonder you didn't show your face around these parts.

Monker wrote:What do you expect when you have a guy with connections to the mob, the Russian, neferious "fixer" lawyers, who has a running account to pay off "hush money", a generic NDA to have signec to keep people quiet, various lawsutes for businesses like Trump University, and on and on and on...Trump surrounds himself with the sleaziest people in business, both here and abroad...it should be EXPECTED that the people he surrounds himself with are being probed and investigated by the FBI.

If FBI infiltration of the Trump team is to be expected, why did you say the very idea was "ridiculous" in the quote above?

Monker wrote:And, Trump knew the truth of all of this and he batantly lied when he said Obama signed off on an "embedded spy." It was nothing but rhetoric to get you all foaming at the mouth - and it worked.

So if it's all rhetoric, can you explain at who's bidding was Halper acting when he made unsolicited contact with the Trump campaign?
Additionally, if Halper is just some harmless "guy", why was he involved in a CIA spying operation in the 1980 election?
If he is just some "guy", why did the W. Post and NYTimes refuse to out him?

Monker wrote:The best quote I read here was somebody quoting Schiff who said he didn't see anything that proved the FBI had a spy within the Trump campaign...and the reply here was that was because he didn't see the actuall documents. Well, nobody but the FBI had - including Trump when he Tweeted the original lie which was based on media reports. The fact that you can critique Schiff, and not Trump - when they had the EXACT SAME INFO says a lot about how biased you people really are.

You have said repeatedly now -

"He only wins when Putin is on his side cheating for him."

"Yes, if Putin had not been trying to influence the election, including hacking, I don't think Trump would have won."

So tell me, what grade is your security clearance and how many time have you read actual classified documents before reaching this conclusion?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed May 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Monker wrote: If you do not believe in giving a person a fair trial...which includes acutal evidence, not assumptions, perhaps you should move to North Korea, China, or Russia...and if you believe in summarly executing people, get a time machine and move to Nazi Germany where you will feel right at home.

LOL. Obama bombed a 16 year old American in Yemen and you said nothing. Obama reneged on closing Gitmo, which exists solely for circumventing due process. The TPP, which you have defended, set up corporate tribunals to bypass US laws. You're a fraud and your sudden concern about "fair trials" is complete bullshit.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 30, 2018 2:11 pm

Monker wrote:Andrew,

Perhaps Andrew is has more of a "thick skin" then you seem to. Nice passive aggressive end to this post.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 pm

Fact Finder wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed May 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Monker wrote:Meeting with North Korea: This is a the most inflated meeting I have ever seen. Saying past Presidents were not willing to meet is a simply a lie. Dating back to Clinton, North Korea seemed to be willing to have serious talks. Instead aof a summit, Clinton sent Albright. She found that their talk was not matched by what they were willing to give and what they wanted in exchange was too not in our interests. So, talks ended. Of course W had them on his "axis of evil" list and got nowhere really. Obama had the same experience as Clinton - along with broken agreements and such by North Korea.

So, I doubt anything has changed - especially after reading the words prior to the cancelation. They will not denuclearize unless with leave South Korea and stop the training exercises. The test site they blew the tunnels to was already destroyed by their test - so that wasn't even an issue and was not really a concession. Trump has way over played this, allowed it to blow up into "Nobel" territory...and it is going to end with either a VERY bad agreement with too many concession on our part to get the deal, or there will be no "real" deal at all.

I never believed this was going to happen, from the moment I read about it.

If Trump is just following in the footsteps of past failed presidents and history is repeating itself, you wouldn't be on here bitching. Peace is almost at hand. Successful outcomes like that frighten you. Every time Trump scores a win, it proves that the cherished norms he is allegedly undermining are meaningless crap. The loudspeakers blaring propaganda have already been dismantled. And if the entire thing fizzles out, so be it. Americans would rather have a leader repeatedly try for peace than a Neocon hog like your girl, Hillary
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed May 30, 2018 4:36 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:One gets the feeling that ABC will get the worst of this before it's done. My bet is had she voted for Hillary this would all be a joke taken out of context. Truth of the matter is, Democrats are losing and people are figuring things out. Got to hold on to that liberal censorship. Keep the sham going. Just look at what Monker tries to do here with almost every one of his posts.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 ... sion-show/

Will you lot stop fucking going on about Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never in my life seen so much BS and crap hurled at someone that lost. It's the ONLY thing RWNJs have to hold on to, as they know they'll be on the wrong side of history here and their guy is a lying sack of shit.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm seriously stumped by this. How anyone with enough intelligence to log on and post to a message board can actually support Drumpf, who spent an hour long rant today, lying continually over and over.

America - the world is laughing at you.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Andrew wrote:

I've never in my life seen so much BS and crap hurled at someone that lost. It's the ONLY thing RWNJs have to hold on to, as they know they'll be on the wrong side of history here and their guy is a lying sack of shit.

If you want people to stop talking about Hillary then call for her to stop going around giving every excuse in the book why she lost. Two years after said event happened. She keeps bringing it up. If you want people to stop talking about Hillary then talk to those that keep trumpeting she would have won if not for some "collusion" or "hacked election" by a foreign state. Never in my life have I seen a party's platform be hate the guy who won, two years later. I don't know what the news media is covering where you are but here 24/7 it's mainly about how Trump illegitimately won or stole the election from the person you seem not want to hear about anymore.
Last edited by Boomchild on Wed May 30, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 30, 2018 5:10 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm seriously stumped by this. How anyone with enough intelligence to log on and post to a message board can actually support Drumpf, who spent an hour long rant today, lying continually over and over.

Do you think S. Korea is laughing at us? Do you think N. Korea is laughing at us? Do you think China is laughing at us? You are aware that Trump is the first and only POTUS that China invited into their forbidden city? One of their most sacred places. Sorry but I think your observation is off.
Last edited by Boomchild on Wed May 30, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:Tell me please....at what point do you RWNJs face up to the fact Trump is a corrupt, pathological liar and bullshitter?

Just curious, why would you expect people to answer YOUR questions when you ignore questions put to you? Like the one below from TNC. You obviously thought it was important to post on the subject in the first place.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Either insults are OK or they are not.
"Nut job" and "zombie" seems perfectly acceptable here, so why not the word "cock"?

Andrew it would be nice if you would address this.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ScarabGator » Wed May 30, 2018 10:58 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:I'm seriously stumped by this. How anyone with enough intelligence to log on and post to a message board can actually support Drumpf, who spent an hour long rant today, lying continually over and over.

Do you think S. Korea is laughing at us? Do you think N. Korea is laughing at us? Do you think China is laughing at us? You are aware that Trump is the first and only POTUS that China invited into their forbidden city? One of their most sacred places. Sorry but I think your observation is off.

I really wish this board had a LIKE button for posts so I could like this one a lot....and a few others above!
ScarabGator
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Wed May 30, 2018 11:07 pm

Andrew wrote:

Not the people who matter. The ones who are laughing are either clueless about what's really happening in this country or just clueless in general, like anybody basing their opinions on what they hear from the media.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu May 31, 2018 12:58 am

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:One gets the feeling that ABC will get the worst of this before it's done. My bet is had she voted for Hillary this would all be a joke taken out of context. Truth of the matter is, Democrats are losing and people are figuring things out. Got to hold on to that liberal censorship. Keep the sham going. Just look at what Monker tries to do here with almost every one of his posts.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 ... sion-show/

Did you even read KC's post? He was talking about Roseanne's cancellation - not ranting about Hillary. Roseanne has always said stupid (and conspiratorial) things. Why are you making this about Trump? Obsessed much?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara