The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu May 31, 2018 1:16 pm

Andrew wrote:CORRUPTION:

China awarded Ivanka Trump's company seven new trademarks just days before her father vowed to find a way to save the Chinese telecom giant ZTE, even though the company violated U.S. sanctions against countries like Iran and North Korea. The trademarks span a wide range of businesses, including books, housewares, and cushions. Ivanka Trump already held more than a dozen trademarks in China, as well as multiple pending trademark applications. Her father holds more than 100 trademarks in China. (New York Times / The Guardian)

LIES:

Trump claimed that Robert Mueller's team will meddle in the 2018 midterm elections in favor of Democrats. "The 13 Angry Democrats (plus people who worked 8 years for Obama) working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt," Trump tweeted, "will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (stay tough!) are taking the lead in Polls. There was no Collusion, except by the Democrats!" (CNN / Washington Post)

MORE LIES:

Giuliani admitted that Trump's "Spygate" conspiracy theory is part of a public relations campaign aimed at discrediting the Mueller investigation in the eyes of the public. Dana Bash pressed Giuliani to acknowledge that he and Trump were using a "very specific, very political strategy to undermine [the Mueller] investigation" and using political tactics to shape public opinion. "It is for public opinion," Giuliani admitted, "because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach." He continued: "Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans, are going to be informed a lot by their constituents. And so our jury is — as it should be — is the American people." (New York Magazine / The Guardian / CNN)

REPUGNANT:

Trump said migrant children entering the country at the southern border are "not innocent," and warned that letting them in exposes the nation to increased gang crime. "They look so innocent," Trump said at a roundtable meeting at the Morrelly Homeland Security Center. He added: "They're not innocent." (Washington Post)

LOOPY:

Trump said athletes who refuse to stand for the national anthem shouldn't be allowed to play and suggested that maybe they "shouldn't be in the country." Trump said he doesn't like the provision in the NFL's new policy that allows players to remain in the locker room while the anthem is played. "I don't think people should be staying in locker rooms," Trump said, "but still I think it's good. You have to stand, proudly, for the national anthem or you shouldn't be playing, you shouldn't be there, maybe you shouldn't be in the country." (Washington Post / NPR / Fox News)

CORRUPTION:

Cohen received a secret payment of at least $400,000 to arrange talks between Trump and the president of Ukraine. The payment was arranged by intermediaries acting on behalf of Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko. The meetings occurred at the White House last June. Cohen has denied the allegation. There is no indication that Trump was aware of the payment. (BBC)

LIES:

Trump said he constantly bashes the press in order to "demean" and "discredit" journalists so the public won't believe "negative stories" about him. Lesley Stahl says she asked Trump, "Why are you doing it over and over?" She continued: "And he said: 'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.'" (Yahoo! Finance)

Nice data dump. Are you capable of actually talking TO people on here or just AT them?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu May 31, 2018 1:20 pm

I'm just posting for the fun of it. There's no convincing anyone here. That's what amazes me no end. The USA is no longer the moral or cultural authority of the world. And may never be again if you keep up with this racist, bullshitting, moronic egomaniac.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu May 31, 2018 1:25 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm just posting for the fun of it. There's no convincing anyone here. That's what amazes me no end. The USA is no longer the moral or cultural authority of the world. And may never be again if you keep up with this racist, bullshitting, moronic egomaniac.

LOL. America was founded on genocide and slavery. It mostly got worse from there. "Moral authority", my ass. Are you for real?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Lost amidst all the bullshit about Roseanne is the fact that Trump fulfilled another campaign promise this week. The Right to Try bill he just signed will allow the terminally ill to bypass the FDA to try experimental treatments. This is something you would expect from progressives, if they had any balls.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:38 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Lost amidst all the bullshit about Roseanne is the fact that Trump fulfilled another campaign promise this week. The Right to Try bill he just signed will allow the terminally ill to bypass the FDA to try experimental treatments. This is something you would expect from progressives, if they had any balls.

See, here's the thing; despite all his bluster and bullshit, which I'm convinced he just spews out to agitate his detractors, when he gets back in the office, he actually gets shit accomplished. Again, the legacy of this presidency is going to be measured by the results, not what he says, that offends some people. He may be the most offensive president ever, to progressives, but in the end, what can they say, if we are better for his actions? So tune out the noise the MSM is spinning and look at what is actually happening. He is making things happen. That's why I don't give a shit about his character flaws.
A wise man once told me that words mean nothing, it's the results that matter. (My Father)

He also told me, "son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin', if you don't stop driving that hot rod Lincoln". In my case it, it was a 67 Chevelle SS, complete with a Muncie 4 speed and a Pioneer Super Tuner. :lol:
steveo777
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu May 31, 2018 10:47 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:I'm just posting for the fun of it. There's no convincing anyone here. That's what amazes me no end. The USA is no longer the moral or cultural authority of the world. And may never be again if you keep up with this racist, bullshitting, moronic egomaniac.

LOL. America was founded on genocide and slavery. It mostly got worse from there. "Moral authority", my ass. Are you for real?

From the country started by prisoners.

And proud of it. Britain’s outcasts became a nation proud of its heratige and considering the relatively small population, has done more for the world than many other countries.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:10 am

steveo777 wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Lost amidst all the bullshit about Roseanne is the fact that Trump fulfilled another campaign promise this week. The Right to Try bill he just signed will allow the terminally ill to bypass the FDA to try experimental treatments. This is something you would expect from progressives, if they had any balls.

See, here's the thing; despite all his bluster and bullshit, which I'm convinced he just spews out to agitate his detractors, when he gets back in the office, he actually gets shit accomplished. Again, the legacy of this presidency is going to be measured by the results, not what he says, that offends some people. He may be the most offensive president ever, to progressives, but in the end, what can they say, if we are better for his actions? So tune out the noise the MSM is spinning and look at what is actually happening. He is making things happen. That's why I don't give a shit about his character flaws.
A wise man once told me that words mean nothing, it's the results that matter. (My Father)

Exactly! Well said.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:11 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Some more on the "Nothing" Monker said Trump would do about NAFTA.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-149940

You conservatives are so proud of the way Drumpf is isolating the USA from the rest of the world. He's straight out of the 1950s conservative playbook.

RWNJs wake up - the world works differently in the 21st century. I hope what he does isn't too hard to reverse once removed from power.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:13 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Some more on the "Nothing" Monker said Trump would do about NAFTA.

Another example of the "bad deals" that Trump is trying to get us out of.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:24 am

Andrew wrote:

You conservatives are so proud of the way Drumpf is isolating the USA from the rest of the world. He's straight out of the 1950s conservative playbook.

RWNJs wake up - the world works differently in the 21st century. I hope what he does isn't too hard to reverse once removed from power.

The Trump voters don't want to be globalized. We want to be the independent, sovereign nation that we were before NAFTA and all of the other globalist pacts that have been made since. We want strong borders, NO illegal immigrants, jobs to put people to work and eliminate welfare except for those who are physically or mentally unable to work. We don't care what the world thinks of us and would be very happy to stop paying taxes to be used sending aid to every lame country on earth. None of them seem to hate our money.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:48 am

Andrew wrote:You conservatives are so proud of the way Drumpf is isolating the USA from the rest of the world. He's straight out of the 1950s conservative playbook.

Not a conservative here. Stop shouting at people. What is a 1950s conservative? Goldwater? Trump is Trump.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:40 am

Andrew wrote:

It's actually more like a pre World War 1 era...where they believe the US should isolate itself in some type of protective cocoon where the country does not get involved in any international issues and stays within its borders...and does not "lead" the world in anything what-so-ever.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:43 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Andrew wrote:

The Trump voters don't want to be globalized. We want to be the independent, sovereign nation that we were before NAFTA and all of the other globalist pacts that have been made since. We want strong borders, NO illegal immigrants, jobs to put people to work and eliminate welfare except for those who are physically or mentally unable to work. We don't care what the world thinks of us and would be very happy to stop paying taxes to be used sending aid to every lame country on earth. None of them seem to hate our money.

NAFTA and such does NOTHING to the sovereignty of this nation. That's a silly statement. Jobs and immigrants have not been "real" issues in years. WAGES were the issue last election...and STILL SHOULD BE.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:50 am

I'll repeat what I have argued: Trump will never leave NAFTA. If he does, it will throw the economy into a deep recession.

I doubt he'll ever be able to renegotiate it either...because of issues like those stated in this very article. The other nations are not going be pushovers and "make a deal" that does not benefit them as well.

I doubt anything major will ever happen with NAFTA. The most you can hope for is to update it to include newer portions of the economy that did not exist when it was signed...but, renegotiate? Nah, not unless it sends more jobs to China, which Trump seems concerned about.
Monker
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:03 am

Monker wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Andrew wrote:

NAFTA and such does NOTHING to the sovereignty of this nation. That's a silly statement. Jobs and immigrants have not been "real" issues in years. WAGES were the issue last election...and STILL SHOULD BE.

NAFTA was the beginning of the globalization of the US Economy and economic globalization will eventually make sovereignty meaningless. Wages may have been the issue for the Democrats but Jobs, without which there are NO wages, and illegal immigration were two of the biggest issues for Trump voters. Quit assuming you can speak for the entire electorate. You obviously had no clue what was happening in this country outside Des Moines.
Last edited by ohsherrie on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:32 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:You conservatives are so proud of the way Drumpf is isolating the USA from the rest of the world. He's straight out of the 1950s conservative playbook.

Not a conservative here. Stop shouting at people. What is a 1950s conservative? Goldwater? Trump is Trump.

The 1950s were a time of the greatest economic growth this country has ever experienced. The economy grew from the roots up, from the small town businesses and factory floors, from American workers building, buying and selling American products. From 1952 until 1960 our President was Dwight Eisenhower. We didn't try be the World Police, but we weren't exactly isolationists. General Eisenhower was elected President after overseeing the D-Day invasion that ended WWII. We led the world economically, technologically and militarily. We were patriotic and proud to be Americans. Choose another decade to criticize.

That is the kind of America Trump and his voters want to have again.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:27 am

ohsherrie wrote:The 1950s were a time of the greatest economic growth this country has ever experienced. The economy grew from the roots up, from the small town businesses and factory floors, from American workers building, buying and selling American products. From 1952 until 1960 our President was Dwight Eisenhower. We didn't try be the World Police, but we weren't exactly isolationists. General Eisenhower was elected President after overseeing the D-Day invasion that ended WWII. We led the world economically, technologically and militarily. We were patriotic and proud to be Americans. Choose another decade to criticize.

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:49 am

Monker wrote:

What happens to US wages when they are put in direct competition with the third world that gets paid pennies-on-the-dollar? Protectionism in this country is applied unevenly to white-collar professions - such as the medical field. Wages for doctors would completely collapse if medical professionals from other countries were allowed to practice here without first completing a US residency. You're an economic iliterate, Hillary sycophant, and a proven liar. Just shut your hole.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:53 am

Monker wrote:It's actually more like a pre World War 1 era...where they believe the US should isolate itself in some type of protective cocoon where the country does not get involved in any international issues and stays within its borders...and does not "lead" the world in anything what-so-ever.

"does not get involved in any international issues"

TRANSLATION: stays out of stupid wars like Iraq that both parties love.

Last time I checked, things like curbing the use of chemical weapons and human trafficking DO count as international issues. They just don't make brain dead NeoCons like you salivate.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am

ohsherrie wrote:NAFTA was the beginning of the globalization of the US Economy and economic globalization will eventually make sovereignty meaningless. Wages may have been the issue for the Democrats but Jobs, without which there are NO wages, and illegal immigration were two of the biggest issues for Trump voters. Quit assuming you can speak for the entire electorate. You obviously had no clue what was happening in this country outside Des Moines.

Explain how NAFTA affected the ability of the US government to govern its people. Trade agreements do not affect the sovereignty of this, or any, nation. It's propagandist bullshit.

If you read what you quoted, I said "real" issues. In quotes. Meaning, Trump's bombastic bullshit of rapists and %40 unemployment got Trump voters all giddy and excited...but they were not "real" issues...just made up bullshit to get naive idiots to become zombies and vote for him.

Why don't you quit telling me what to do. You have no power over me in this forum.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:59 am

ohsherrie wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

The 1950s were a time of the greatest economic growth this country has ever experienced. The economy grew from the roots up, from the small town businesses and factory floors, from American workers building, buying and selling American products. From 1952 until 1960 our President was Dwight Eisenhower. We didn't try be the World Police, but we weren't exactly isolationists. General Eisenhower was elected President after overseeing the D-Day invasion that ended WWII. We led the world economically, technologically and militarily. We were patriotic and proud to be Americans. Choose another decade to criticize.

What you want is an America that doesn't exist any longer and CAN'T exist any longer for a variety of reasons. It's not shortly after a WW and prior to the baby boom, prior to the tech revolution, etc. It is again a fantasy that Trump has people believing in. Crazy stuff that you have to suspend reality to believe in.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:00 am

Interesting that the "white" sink is painted black and the "black" sink is all white. Irony.

verslibre wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:The 1950s were a time of the greatest economic growth this country has ever experienced. The economy grew from the roots up, from the small town businesses and factory floors, from American workers building, buying and selling American products. From 1952 until 1960 our President was Dwight Eisenhower. We didn't try be the World Police, but we weren't exactly isolationists. General Eisenhower was elected President after overseeing the D-Day invasion that ended WWII. We led the world economically, technologically and militarily. We were patriotic and proud to be Americans. Choose another decade to criticize.

Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 am

Monker wrote: Trade agreements do not affect the sovereignty of this, or any, nation. It's propagandist bullshit.

The TPP aka NAFTA on steroids, set up corporate tribunals to bypass US law. This is but one of countless examples. Stop mansplaining to Sherrie and go educate yourself.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 am

Monker wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:NAFTA was the beginning of the globalization of the US Economy and economic globalization will eventually make sovereignty meaningless. Wages may have been the issue for the Democrats but Jobs, without which there are NO wages, and illegal immigration were two of the biggest issues for Trump voters. Quit assuming you can speak for the entire electorate. You obviously had no clue what was happening in this country outside Des Moines.

Explain how NAFTA affected the ability of the US government to govern its people. Trade agreements do not affect the sovereignty of this, or any, nation. It's propagandist bullshit.

If you read what you quoted, I said "real" issues. In quotes. Meaning, Trump's bombastic bullshit of rapists and %40 unemployment got Trump voters all giddy and excited...but they were not "real" issues...just made up bullshit to get naive idiots to become zombies and vote for him.

Why don't you quit telling me what to do. You have no power over me in this forum.

Monker you're obviously not capable of understanding the long term repercussions of globalization so there is no point in discussing it with you.

I don't know or care what issues you consider real but I know what is real to the people who elected President Trump and have every intention of electing him again.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:45 am

Monker wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

What you want is an America that doesn't exist any longer and CAN'T exist any longer for a variety of reasons. It's not shortly after a WW and prior to the baby boom, prior to the tech revolution, etc. It is again a fantasy that Trump has people believing in. Crazy stuff that you have to suspend reality to believe in.

We may have already globalized (given away) too much to get back that much greatness but a lot of us are trying to get back as much of it as we can. MAGA!.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:57 am

Monker wrote:You have no power over me in this forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't need to, that's your hangup.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:23 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:It sure does. As long as it's working with our money. I understand though. After decades of "leaders" selling us out for a buck, I can understand the bitching when your gravey is turned off.

We don't take, nor need American anything... That's the arrogance of the Drumpf administration and it's sheeple followers. The world is moving on and you can be all by yourselves if you want. Let me know how that turns out for you all.

Drumpf is in this for 2 things only - ego and money.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby slucero » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:It sure does. As long as it's working with our money. I understand though. After decades of "leaders" selling us out for a buck, I can understand the bitching when your gravey is turned off.

We don't take, nor need American anything... That's the arrogance of the Drumpf administration and it's sheeple followers. The world is moving on and you can be all by yourselves if you want. Let me know how that turns out for you all.

Drumpf is in this for 2 things only - ego and money.

Believing that "the world is moving on" because of Trump, and not the decades of US arrogance before he took office... is like believing Perry still sings for Journey....

Seriously Drew... I know you aren't that myopic

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:03 am

ohsherrie wrote:We may have already globalized (given away) too much to get back that much greatness but a lot of us are trying to get back as much of it as we can. MAGA!.

For me it is very simple. That our government acts with a America first and everything else second. Meaning that the government addresses our domestic issues and challenges before anything else. Also to do away with and not enact any laws or policies that come from outside organizations (i.e. U.N.).
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 am

Explain how NAFTA affected the ability of the US government to govern its people. Trade agreements do not affect the sovereignty of this, or any, nation. It's propagandist bullshit.[/quote[

Monker you're obviously not capable of understanding the long term repercussions of globalization so there is no point in discussing it with you.

No, it is obvious that instead of answering the question you are avoiding the question by making the question about me. If you had an answer, you would have replied with the anwer. You don't know what you are talking about and are just repeating BS catchprases from the alt-right.

I don't know or care what issues you consider real but I know what is real to the people who elected President Trump and have every intention of electing him again.

Of course that is your opinion. My point is that the FACTS do not support it. The FACT is that unemploytment was already below 5%. The FACT is the "deporter in chief" Obama was already deporting illegals. I am not denying that Trump voters "believe" that unemployment/jobs was an issue...since he repeatedly LIED about it, or that immigration was as big of an issue as he made it out to be...since he exagerated and blew it up into something it isn't. People are stupid and believe what the want, "eyes deceive, they believe in everything they want to see." Doesn't surprise me that is what you are doing.
Monker
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara