Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby RPM » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:29 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Like stripping money from medicare,

False.

http://www.politifact.com/new-york/stat ... medicare-/

Trump won, in part, because he defied his own party and defended entitlements. All the other stuff you mentioned - tweeting, his wife disliking him, blaming Democrats - who the fuck cares?

He’s clueless Tnc , or really deaf and blindfolded. If he did any fact checking he would know Trump
Campaigned on honoring S.S. and Medicare commitments. They said 3% growth he talked about to pay for it
Was unrealistic...well we are doing much better than that currently. I hope the libs keep
Focusing on crap most of us could careless about, it cost them one election and will another.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:18 am

Andrew wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:Do you just not want to see the things that he has done for THIS country?

Like stripping money from medicare, diving the country more than ever before, making racism seem acceptable, stripping funding from women's health, exhausting people with the constant tweet-attacks on everyone that says anything negative, a wife that hates him, creating a toxic culture in regards to the media, lying daily, obsessing over his victory and those obstructionist Dems (the real colluders...)….oh fuck me, I have to go do some work, I could be here all day typing.

Did you read the article in the link I referred you to? He has really done more to help this country than any president that I can remember and I'm an Independant. I don't vote any party line.

I don't know about any money being stripped from Medicare. He is trying to get people off of welfare and Medicaid and get them into jobs so they can support themselves.

He didn't strip anything from women's health funding. He is trying to prevent taxpayer monies from paying for abortions.

A lot of us like that he communicates directly to the people with tweets and on Facebook rather than having everything parsed and skewed through the liberal media.

The Obama administration with it's support of the unlawful, militant behavior of Black Lives Matter mobs set race relations in this country back 50 years. All President Trump is doing is trying to keep illegal aliens out of this country. The Democrats are calling it racism and obviously you are falling for it.

What he says about the obstructionist Democrats and real Collusion is absolutely true. You must be reading a lot of LWNJ tabloid bullshit.
Last edited by ohsherrie on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:09 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:You'll find this interesting Boomer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -property/

Do you remember the women who knew the Clintons that was caught at the Haitian border with a bus load of Haitian children? She claimed that she was taking them to a mission\orphanage. She was charged with child trafficking. That is until the Clintons provided legal counsel for her and then charges were lowered to not having the proper permit papers or something to that effect. Remember the EO Trump signed into law Dec 21st of last year that deals with human trafficking?

I vaguely remember that Boomchild and somehow it, like all the other Clinton criminal activity, just disappeared.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:16 am

Now he's pissing off those enemy states like Canada, Germany, UK and Mexico.

I'll be back when he's charged/impeached/jailed.

Enjoy Fox News!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:30 am

Andrew wrote:Now he's pissing off those enemy states like Canada, Germany, UK and Mexico.

Enjoy Fox News!

Great. In other words he is not taking shit from them or bending over like many past Presidents have. One of the main reasons people voted him into office. If you are serious about only coming back when the event(s) you've mentioned happen, I think you may not be back at all. BTW, I for one can tell you I do not follow FOX News AT ALL.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:52 am

Since the term "Liar" has been thrown about here by some, here's some lying from the former "Sexual Predator In Chief". Seems he was made a little uncomfortable when questioned about his past. The article exposes his continued lying. Got to love how it shatters the Clinton's claim that they were dead broke when he left office. Speaking of impeachment of a POTUS, he actually was. Impeached for what you say? LYING under oath! I really hope he keeps getting publicly hammered about his sexual misconduct like all the other famous people have been. So much so that it will expose him and his wife for the hypocrites they truly are. So much so that he will not be able to go out in public anymore.

Fact-Checking Bill Clinton’s meltdown on NBC’s Today Show

"Yes [I have apologized to Monica Lewinsky] and nobody believes I got out of that for free. I left the White House $16 million in debt, but you typically have ignored gaping facts in describing this, and I bet you don’t even know them."

— Former president Bill Clinton, in an interview on NBC’s “Today Show,” June 4, 2018

Clinton later in the interview admitted he had not personally apologized to Lewinsky, the intern with whom he had an affair while president. He had simply apologized in general, which is not what the interviewer originally asked.

The dictionary definition of “several” is “more than two but not many.” That sounds like $4 or 5 million, which is the midpoint of the two options.

There’s another wrinkle. The disclosure forms do not require the listing of homes used for personal use, and the Clintons had two — a $1.7 million, five-bedroom home in Chappaqua, N.Y., and a $2.85 million, five-bedroom home in the District. The first one was bought in 1999 with a big loan by their pal (and later Virginia governor) Terry McAuliffe. But the Clintons put $855,000 of equity into the second one, the White House said at the time.

If Clinton was adding his mortgages to his overall debt, it still would not add up to $16 million — and it hardly seems kosher to count such fancy lodgings. [Update: After this fact check was published, a Clinton spokesman noted The Washington Post in 2007 reported Clinton had an “estimated $12 million" in legal debts though the article provides no source for this figure.]

In any case, Hillary Clinton had already signed an $8 million book deal by the time the couple left the White House, and Bill Clinton was set to hit the lecture circuit, earning more than $125,000 per speech. Clinton’s 2001 Senate disclosure shows they paid $1.3 million in legal fees, with the amount owed to Skadden Arps falling below $1 million.

Meanwhile, the Clintons’ 2001 tax return shows they earned $16 million in income that year. Maybe that’s the $16 million Clinton had in mind.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fact- ... li=BBnb7Kz
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:02 am

ohsherrie wrote:
I vaguely remember that Boomchild and somehow it, like all the other Clinton criminal activity, just disappeared.

Here is an article from CBS (no less) about her. I need to correct my post. She wasn't charged with human trafficking but rather kidnapping.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-is-laura-silsby/
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:21 am

This subject is OT but interested in what people here have to say. Am I correct that the progressive movement is now attacking "Father's Day" saying it should be changed to "Special Persons Day"? Did they make such a demand about "Mothers Day"? GOOD LORD, humanity is regressing.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:09 am

Boomchild wrote:Great. In other words he is not taking shit from them or bending over like many past Presidents have. One of the main reasons people voted him into office. If you are serious about only coming back when the event(s) you've mentioned happen, I think you may not be back at all. BTW, I for one can tell you I do not follow FOX News AT ALL.

I try to watch Tucker. I've always been a fan (even when he was on CNN/MSNBC/PBS). I like John Stossel too. Both lean more to the libertarian-side. That's about it.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:21 am

Andrew wrote:Now he's pissing off those enemy states like Canada, Germany, UK and Mexico.

Instead of a fact-free hit and run post, let's talk some actual specifics...

Canada / Mexico - Trump wants a separate trade deal with Canada and Mexico as part of the NAFTA overhaul. And this is bad because...?
Trump ran on re-working NAFTA (so did Obama - except he did nothing about it, but let's not mention that).

Germany - Trump wants to raise tariffs on auto imports, including German cars. Currently, US cars get hit with a 10% tax. Seems fair to me.

Andrew wrote:I'll be back when he's charged/impeached/jailed.

Yea, ok. Just like Bush/Cheney will be tried for war crimes at the Hague. You have truly lost the plot, sir.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:25 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I try to watch Tucker. I've always been a fan (even when he was on CNN/MSNBC/PBS). I like John Stossel too. Both lean more to the libertarian-side. That's about it.

To clarify my statement, I don't watch the channel and it is not my "go to source". I really don't have one. I do however from time to time watch clips of segments on Fox News people share.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:07 am

Enjoy Fox News!

Well, here's the thing with Mexico and Canada. NAFTA allows them to import goods from other countries and collect the tariffs on them and then ship those goods to the US tariff free. We could be collecting tariffs on those goods ourselves which would help balance our trade deficit, which is one thing our President wants changed about NAFTA. If they want to be pissed about that piss on them. NAFTA is a bad trade deal and the free ride Mexico and Canada are getting at our expense needs to come to an end.

If the U.K. and Germany are also angry over tariffs so be it. We have a huge trade deficit that needs to be corrected. Our President is looking out for this country.

And on the subject of tariffs, if the cost of manufactured goods in this country increase for a while until our aluminum and steel production gets up and running that's a small price to pay to be producing, selling and buying American Made Products. The Democrats who are screaming about the higher costs are idiots.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:12 am

Boomchild wrote:This subject is OT but interested in what people here have to say. Am I correct that the progressive movement is now attacking "Father's Day" saying it should be changed to "Special Persons Day"? Did they make such a demand about "Mothers Day"? GOOD LORD, humanity is regressing.

I haven't heard much about it but I do remember that some schools somewhere a few years ago stopped having children make gifts for Father's Day because there are so many children now who don't have fathers. Our country has lost too many of it's "natural family" values.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:41 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Great. In other words he is not taking shit from them or bending over like many past Presidents have. One of the main reasons people voted him into office. If you are serious about only coming back when the event(s) you've mentioned happen, I think you may not be back at all. BTW, I for one can tell you I do not follow FOX News AT ALL.

I try to watch Tucker. I've always been a fan (even when he was on CNN/MSNBC/PBS). I like John Stossel too. Both lean more to the libertarian-side. That's about it.

Ditto.

I actually, about 10 or so years ago, used to enjoy Morning Joe. I liked their format and the fact that they seemed to have a pretty moderate panel. Somewhere along the line they started to run off the rails and seemed to become more about themselves than the actual news topics. Well, they became just like the rest.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:

Enjoy Fox News!

Ya, how dare he charge them the same tarriffs that they charge us. That bastard!

I know right! seriously Andrew do you even look at the facts? or just anything Rachel Maddow says
is the golden truth....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:44 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:04 am

Fact Finder wrote:Remember 2 years ago when they were telling us this could happen?

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/ ... lf_pardon/

Wonder what has changed? :?

I read something today about whether or not President Trump could pardon himself but doesn't he have to be charged with something first? Has something happened that I don't know about?
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:12 am

RPM wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:

Enjoy Fox News!

Ya, how dare he charge them the same tarriffs that they charge us. That bastard!

I know right! seriously Andrew do you even look at the facts? or just anything Rachel Maddow says
is the golden truth....

I think he watches the View.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:40 am

is the golden truth....[/quote]

I think he watches the View.[/quote]

lol....he has a Whoopi crush?
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:27 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:50 pm

ohsherrie wrote:I think he watches the View.

Not if you paid me to.

Nice to see today Drumpf lying about The Eagles not coming to see him, because they didn't want to stand for the anthem, when NONE of the players knelt. Of course, Faux Spews showed players kneeling and "being disrespectful" when it was actual pictures of players praying before the game.

How can you seemingly intelligent people put up with such bullshit from Faux and Drumpf?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:51 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Remember 2 years ago when they were telling us this could happen?

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/ ... lf_pardon/

Wonder what has changed? :?

Liberal lapdogs pounce on any propaganda their media spews out. Since when have facts mattered to liberals?

While Fox News viewers are totally well informed and unbias! BWahahahahahahah
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Andrew wrote:Of course, Faux Spews showed players kneeling and "being disrespectful" when it was actual pictures of players praying before the game.

How can you seemingly intelligent people put up with such bullshit from Faux and Drumpf?

Give the rest of the story please....

1) The photo was aired ONCE during a 11 pm Fox news broadcast. If the mistake was deliberate, how come it wasn't shown during other programs?
2) The error was addressed and corrected both on-air and online by Fox.

In terms of media malpractice, this is truly small potatoes.
If Fox is blaring 100% agitprop day-in and day-out, then surely you have a better example than this?

Here are some ACTUAL examples of fake news -

- On Dec 2016, the Washington Post ran a story about Russia hacking the Vermont power grid (later retracted).

- On September 2017, the AP and USA Today (and others) reported that Russia hacked election systems in 21 states. Homeland Security later retracted the claim.

- On Dec 2017, ABC's Brian Ross claimed that Flynn would testify that Trump made him contact the Russians. Ross ended up suspended and the story retracted.

- On October 2016, Newsweek accused an American Sputnik journalist of receiving direction from Putin. Newsweek was sued, paid-off the journalist, and retracted the story.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:37 pm

The "agreement" only slowed the process of Iran's nuclear material enrichment. The "agreement" doesn't stop Iran from eventually having enough material to produce a nuclear weapon. I also believe and correct me if I am wrong, the "agreement" does not stop Iran's missile technology development that could be used to deliver a nuclear weapon. So in reality it was just a "kick the can down the road" arrangement.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:40 pm

ohsherrie wrote:
I read something today about whether or not President Trump could pardon himself but doesn't he have to be charged with something first? Has something happened that I don't know about?

I believe all the hysteria over this stemmed from a comment Rudy Giuliani made. I believe he said that the President does have the power to pardon himself.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:43 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here Boomer, the I.G. is getting presure to slow walk his report.

https://saraacarter.com/lawmakers-warn- ... bi-report/

Of course he has been. You don't think all of the delays were due to just new information being discovered? Don't be surprised if this all gets pushed back or "delayed" till after the mid-term elections.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Fact Finder wrote:McCabe wants immunity. :evil:

No deals..no no no.

I suspect this POS is a bigger traitor to this country and it's people then has currently been claimed. So I agree no deals. If he is charged with crimes against the state, I say try him in a military tribunal and not in federal court.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Andrew wrote:Not if you paid me to.

Nice to see today Drumpf lying about The Eagles not coming to see him, because they didn't want to stand for the anthem, when NONE of the players knelt. Of course, Faux Spews showed players kneeling and "being disrespectful" when it was actual pictures of players praying before the game.

I thought you said you were done here until Trump was impeached, charged and jailed?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:54 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Here are some ACTUAL examples of fake news -

- On Dec 2016, the Washington Post ran a story about Russia hacking the Vermont power grid (later retracted).

- On September 2017, the AP and USA Today (and others) reported that Russia hacked election systems in 21 states. Homeland Security later retracted the claim.

- On Dec 2017, ABC's Brian Ross claimed that Flynn would testify that Trump made him contact the Russians. Ross ended up suspended and the story retracted.

- On October 2016, Newsweek accused an American Sputnik journalist of receiving direction from Putin. Newsweek was sued, paid-off the journalist, and retracted the story.

Gee and you haven't even covered CNN's fake news stories.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Kids can be cute and innocent at times. We were at a Safeway store the other night and a kid asks his mom, "what's a Russian Olive Gark?" He was probably 2-3, but he has heard something on TV. :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara