President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:24 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:GOD I LOVE THIS ! IT'S ABOUT TIME.

http://redrocktribune.com/new-law-now-c ... ews-share/


It looks like they are about to get a rude awakening. The irony of their recent actions is amusing. All they have been speaking about tolerance, respect, inclusion and peace, but their actions are the complete opposite. The Democratic politicians have kept their mouths shut and the MSM doesn't ask if they condemn the actions. What they are failing to see is that by doing so they are contributing to the demise of their movement. So I hope they continue to remain silent.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5707
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:10 am

Play with this for the whole story, note the 100's if not 1000's still streaming in from both sides of the mall, and this while Trump was already speaking and had been sworn in. Security and the protesters really put a damper on the crowd getting to witness history, they couldn't get in on time.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/ ... gigapixel/
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:50 am

So it looks like Madonna is going to get a little visit from the FBI due to her remarks yesterday.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5707
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:02 am

Boomchild wrote:So it looks like Madonna is going to get a little visit from the FBI due to her remarks yesterday.


:lol: :lol:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3422
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:58 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a breath of fresh air to see a real Press Secratery instead of serial liars. The Media got SERVED !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lH6tqN5js


What a fucking embarrassing scenerio.

The first interaction with the press is a statement full of lies designed to derail a TWITTER comment that none of the major news outlets were even covering. NOTHING in this statement was true...and you all know it by now. It is indefensible. How anybody, Republican, Democrat, or independent can support a President who is so obsessed with lying almost every time he opens his mouth, I find deplorable, and treasonous.

We now have a President who is under investigation by his own party in congress for collusion with Russia, and a similar investigation by the intelligence community. But, do you all even care about this? No. You care about how big Trump's "crowd" is.

After the Comey letter derailed Clinton, I wasn't going to post here again. That was bullshit and cost her the election, IMO. That and the fact that Democrats are pussies and didn't vote.

But, regardless, IMO, Trump is going to be impeached for treason by conspiring with Russia to win the election. And, it will not be Democrats pushing the issue...Republicans have more of an influence in this because they run the congress for now. You people have not even touched on that here. You were too worried about Clinton getting a pardon. Idiots - all of you.

If he doesn't get impeached, he will die before his term is up. Maybe before his 100 days are up.

Trump is more paranoid than Richard Nixon. Having somebody holding so much power but also so paranoid is a bad combination. Behind every door is somebody who either wants to dethrone him, or kill him. Fucking nutcase...he's doing it to himself...it's not someone behind a curtain.

The protests over the weekend SHOULD get the Democrats in congress off their asses to do what they can to block Trump. IT THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT. Trump and his minions (like the people in this forum) seem to believe he has some kind of mandate. He has NOTHING. He lost the popular vote by millions of votes. His agenda is the MINORITY agenda...and he should be treated that way. The people who took to the streets are the majority in this country, not Trump fans. The Democrats in congress should work to obstruct Trump at every turn - JUST AS REPUBLICANS DID TO OBAMA.

Then there is all the BULLSHIT that is posted here that you people take seriously. Most of it is so wacked that it is laughable. It's like some sick joke, but not to you guys who think it's real. How anybody can take what is said in this forum seriously any longer is a mystery. It's a joke, full of lies and misdirection. I spose that is the world Trump fans are used to though. Facts really don't matter at all.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby ebake02 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:47 pm

JBlake wrote:I'm willing to bet if Hillary is brought up on any charges, a pardon will just happen to pop up out of thin air which was signed before today's date by the "then" POTUS, and the excuse was it just got lost in all of the paperwork shuffle.


Trump has been cozy with the Clintons long before he ever ran for president so charges will never happen, all of you Trump supporters around here might as well let go of that pipe dream.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby ebake02 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:00 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a breath of fresh air to see a real Press Secratery instead of serial liars. The Media got SERVED !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lH6tqN5js


Breath of fresh air? Are you high? The media was doing their job, and their constitutional right, and reporting the facts. This administration had better grow some thicker skin and read up on our constitutional amendments, you can't attack the media and call them liars every time they say something you don't like. This isn't an elementary school playground.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:19 pm

ebake02 wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a breath of fresh air to see a real Press Secratery instead of serial liars. The Media got SERVED !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lH6tqN5js


Breath of fresh air? Are you high? The media was doing their job, and their constitutional right, and reporting the facts. This administration had better grow some thicker skin and read up on our constitutional amendments, you can't attack the media and call them liars every time they say something you don't like. This isn't an elementary school playground.


If you think the press has been honest and fair, you are clearly blind. You are missing the whole point of how Trump got elected. I've never seen the press this bad. It's truly disgusting. I do hope this administration hits early and often about how the press reports, when it reports incorrectly or purposely reports unfairly, which includes reporting on silly stupid shit that has no bearing. Let Maddow and Hannity and Lemon handle that shit. It is the media's fault we are talking more about crowd size than the substance of things.

Trump and his Press Sec's response was not about crowd size. It was about the dishonest reporting of crowd size, or whatever as an example of what they will not put up with. If the press doesn't want Trump to discuss crowd size, maybe they should not be making it an issue, which was meant to undermine his win. And yes - I felt the same way when stupid shit would come out re the Obama admin.

Here's a perfect example. They keep saying he goes in with the lowest approval rating ever - 40%. I can't even tell you how laughable that is. This is the same media that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning. That's not an exaggeration. They claimed 98%. Many people debunked the shit out of all the polls over and over and the media just kept spinning their narrative. That 40% poll is way over-sampled on Dems, etc. Personally I don't give a shit how popular or unpopular anyone is but I fucking HATE - HATE - being misfed information to sway my view. Again, leave that shit to the opinion guys. Trump won half the vote, and removing CA he won much more than half. Since his election, he has shown a willingness to bring in his former detractors and he has secured several investments in the US economy, saved some jobs, etc. He has stuck to exactly why people voted for him. So tell me how his popularity falls. The people that hate him now hated him before the election.

The MLK bust thing - The media keeps spinning this narrative that Trump and his supporters are racist. They beat it into the ground for 18 months. Then in a completely irresponsible move, a reporter tweets that the MLK bust was removed as soon as Trump took office. That's inflammatory and feeds that narrative they so badly want and spread like wildfire. The media could not wait to spread that. And the whole time it was a mistake, a lie, whatever. The reporter, who is high enough up to be standing in the oval office on day 1, could not give Trump the decency of a fact check before hurling such an accusation. You probably see it as a simple mistake. I see it as utter disrespect and bad judgement with terrible consequences.

That press conference was something I've been waiting to see for a long time. It was their "elections have consequences" moment. So yes, an absolute breath of fresh air. I hope every time the news is full of shit they call them on it.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3037
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:44 pm

I wonder if Trump is going to get "writer's cramp" on Monday from signing the repeals to Obama's executive orders.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5707
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a breath of fresh air to see a real Press Secratery instead of serial liars. The Media got SERVED !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lH6tqN5js


What a fucking embarrassing scenerio.

The first interaction with the press is a statement full of lies designed to derail a TWITTER comment that none of the major news outlets were even covering. NOTHING in this statement was true...and you all know it by now. It is indefensible. How anybody, Republican, Democrat, or independent can support a President who is so obsessed with lying almost every time he opens his mouth, I find deplorable, and treasonous.

We now have a President who is under investigation by his own party in congress for collusion with Russia, and a similar investigation by the intelligence community. But, do you all even care about this? No. You care about how big Trump's "crowd" is.

After the Comey letter derailed Clinton, I wasn't going to post here again. That was bullshit and cost her the election, IMO. That and the fact that Democrats are pussies and didn't vote.

But, regardless, IMO, Trump is going to be impeached for treason by conspiring with Russia to win the election. And, it will not be Democrats pushing the issue...Republicans have more of an influence in this because they run the congress for now. You people have not even touched on that here. You were too worried about Clinton getting a pardon. Idiots - all of you.

If he doesn't get impeached, he will die before his term is up. Maybe before his 100 days are up.

Trump is more paranoid than Richard Nixon. Having somebody holding so much power but also so paranoid is a bad combination. Behind every door is somebody who either wants to dethrone him, or kill him. Fucking nutcase...he's doing it to himself...it's not someone behind a curtain.

The protests over the weekend SHOULD get the Democrats in congress off their asses to do what they can to block Trump. IT THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT. Trump and his minions (like the people in this forum) seem to believe he has some kind of mandate. He has NOTHING. He lost the popular vote by millions of votes. His agenda is the MINORITY agenda...and he should be treated that way. The people who took to the streets are the majority in this country, not Trump fans. The Democrats in congress should work to obstruct Trump at every turn - JUST AS REPUBLICANS DID TO OBAMA.

Then there is all the BULLSHIT that is posted here that you people take seriously. Most of it is so wacked that it is laughable. It's like some sick joke, but not to you guys who think it's real. How anybody can take what is said in this forum seriously any longer is a mystery. It's a joke, full of lies and misdirection. I spose that is the world Trump fans are used to though. Facts really don't matter at all.


HORSE SHIT

Monker was one of the ones that said Trump would never win. Besides, Comey couldn't write the letter, which he did while you liberal idiots were praising him, if Clinton had not done the crimes, which she NEVER denied. With any luck, Comey will be out on his ass soon. NOBODY EVER DENIED WHAT WIKILEAKS RELEASED, and no one has accused Wikileaks of releasing false information. What going on with the Clinton foundation since she lost by the way?
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3422
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:49 pm

ebake02 wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a breath of fresh air to see a real Press Secratery instead of serial liars. The Media got SERVED !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lH6tqN5js


Breath of fresh air? Are you high? The media was doing their job, and their constitutional right, and reporting the facts. This administration had better grow some thicker skin and read up on our constitutional amendments, you can't attack the media and call them liars every time they say something you don't like. This isn't an elementary school playground.


The Media got caught lying their ass off. MLK bust anyone? Disgusting. LIARS !
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3422
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby ebake02 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Boomchild wrote:I wonder if Trump is going to get "writer's cramp" on Monday from signing the repeals to Obama's executive orders.


I see that he has already screwed over mortgage borrowers by suspending the mortgage insurance rate cut for Federally insured loans that Obama signed a couple days before he left. That rate cut would have saved borrowers over $500.00 a year
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:50 pm

ebake02 wrote:
Boomchild wrote:I wonder if Trump is going to get "writer's cramp" on Monday from signing the repeals to Obama's executive orders.


I see that he has already screwed over mortgage borrowers by suspending the mortgage insurance rate cut for Federally insured loans that Obama signed a couple days before he left. That rate cut would have saved borrowers over $500.00 a year


How much has the ACA cost?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3422
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby ebake02 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:07 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
ebake02 wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a breath of fresh air to see a real Press Secratery instead of serial liars. The Media got SERVED !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lH6tqN5js


Breath of fresh air? Are you high? The media was doing their job, and their constitutional right, and reporting the facts. This administration had better grow some thicker skin and read up on our constitutional amendments, you can't attack the media and call them liars every time they say something you don't like. This isn't an elementary school playground.


The Media got caught lying their ass off. MLK bust anyone? Disgusting. LIARS !


The only one lying their ass off was Sean Spicer, everything he said in that press conference was Grade A bullshit. Kellyanne Conway all but said as much when she tried to call what he said "alternative facts".
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Memorex wrote:If you think the press has been honest and fair, you are clearly blind. You are missing the whole point of how Trump got elected.


Trump got elected because voter turnout was so low. He did not bring in millions of new voters to the Republican party. Fewer people voted for him than Romney or McCain. And, fewer people voted for Clinton than Obama. If all of these people protesting had actually VOTED, Trump would have lost.

Trump and his Press Sec's response was not about crowd size. It was about the dishonest reporting of crowd size, or whatever as an example of what they will not put up with. If the press doesn't want Trump to discuss crowd size, maybe they should not be making it an issue, which was meant to undermine his win. And yes - I felt the same way when stupid shit would come out re the Obama admin.


You are an idiot.

Show me a report from CNN where they were making an issue of crowd size. It was a fucking TWEET. Crowd size was not part of the news cycle until this statement.

The only person who was making it an issue was Trump, in his own demented mind. So, he orders his press sec. to make this statement that is FULL OF LIES. It was a lie that the crowd was the biggest ever. It was a lie that the white covering had not been used before. It was a lie that there was a large backup of people due to going through detectors to enter the Mall. It is a lie that the "press" was making an issue out of it. Hell, he lied at the CIA saying God stopped it from raining during his speech.

The President is LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE to satisfy his own bloated ego. THAT is the truth.

Here's a perfect example. They keep saying he goes in with the lowest approval rating ever - 40%. I can't even tell you how laughable that is. This is the same media that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning. That's not an exaggeration.


The media was reporting on what various oddsmakers were saying. They were not making up the statistics themselves - as TRUMP DOES. And, BTW, the polls were right...Clinton 'won' by a couple points...just as the national polls predicted. The swing states all had Trump gaining ground.

That 40% poll is way over-sampled on Dems, etc.


Oh, please, it's the same fucking poll that FF was quoting here when Obama was down. You are denying reality if you believe Trump is entering office with much popularity AT ALL. It should be EXPECTED for the only politician who had higher negatives than Hillary Clinton.

Trump won half the vote


That's a lie, too. He won %46 of the vote to Clinton's %48.

He was VERY FAR AWAY from 'half'...four million votes.

So tell me how his popularity falls. The people that hate him now hated him before the election.


Yep...and a few more. Maybe because people don't like provoking China, or colluding with Russia, or assaulting the intelligence community, or his constant whining about EVERYTHING and not being able to pay attention to his job.

That press conference was something I've been waiting to see for a long time. It was their "elections have consequences" moment. So yes, an absolute breath of fresh air. I hope every time the news is full of shit they call them on it.


It was a not a 'press conference'. It was Trump making a statement to the press and nation via his surrogate. He didn't even have the balls to do it himself, to stand in front of the nation and repeatedly lie.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:27 pm

ebake02 wrote:The only one lying their ass off was Sean Spicer, everything he said in that press conference was Grade A bullshit. Kellyanne Conway all but said as much when she tried to call what he said "alternative facts".


"alternative facts" Ah, so that is what FF finds.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:52 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3422
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:00 pm


They need to edit their headline. Rioters would be more accurate.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5707
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby ebake02 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Monker wrote:
ebake02 wrote:The only one lying their ass off was Sean Spicer, everything he said in that press conference was Grade A bullshit. Kellyanne Conway all but said as much when she tried to call what he said "alternative facts".


"alternative facts" Ah, so that is what FF finds.


She came out with that gem on Meet The Press yesterday morning, it made me laugh hysterically. Unfortunately, a sizable portion of this country is ignorant enough to believe that horseshit.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby trekman » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Monker wrote:


What a fucking embarrassing scenerio.

The first interaction with the press is a statement full of lies designed to derail a TWITTER comment that none of the major news outlets were even covering. NOTHING in this statement was true...and you all know it by now. It is indefensible. How anybody, Republican, Democrat, or independent can support a President who is so obsessed with lying almost every time he opens his mouth, I find deplorable, and treasonous.

We now have a President who is under investigation by his own party in congress for collusion with Russia, and a similar investigation by the intelligence community. But, do you all even care about this? No. You care about how big Trump's "crowd" is.

After the Comey letter derailed Clinton, I wasn't going to post here again. That was bullshit and cost her the election, IMO. That and the fact that Democrats are pussies and didn't vote.

But, regardless, IMO, Trump is going to be impeached for treason by conspiring with Russia to win the election. And, it will not be Democrats pushing the issue...Republicans have more of an influence in this because they run the congress for now. You people have not even touched on that here. You were too worried about Clinton getting a pardon. Idiots - all of you.

If he doesn't get impeached, he will die before his term is up. Maybe before his 100 days are up.

Trump is more paranoid than Richard Nixon. Having somebody holding so much power but also so paranoid is a bad combination. Behind every door is somebody who either wants to dethrone him, or kill him. Fucking nutcase...he's doing it to himself...it's not someone behind a curtain.

The protests over the weekend SHOULD get the Democrats in congress off their asses to do what they can to block Trump. IT THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT. Trump and his minions (like the people in this forum) seem to believe he has some kind of mandate. He has NOTHING. He lost the popular vote by millions of votes. His agenda is the MINORITY agenda...and he should be treated that way. The people who took to the streets are the majority in this country, not Trump fans. The Democrats in congress should work to obstruct Trump at every turn - JUST AS REPUBLICANS DID TO OBAMA.

Then there is all the BULLSHIT that is posted here that you people take seriously. Most of it is so wacked that it is laughable. It's like some sick joke, but not to you guys who think it's real. How anybody can take what is said in this forum seriously any longer is a mystery. It's a joke, full of lies and misdirection. I spose that is the world Trump fans are used to though. Facts really don't matter at all.


No one asked you to come back did they? If were all Idiots, why would you come back ? I doubt anyone here missed you.
User avatar
trekman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:10 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:41 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:TNC had some smarts and didn't post shit that was debunked months ago like it was fact.
Examples?
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:42 pm

trekman wrote:
Monker wrote:


What a fucking embarrassing scenerio.

The first interaction with the press is a statement full of lies designed to derail a TWITTER comment that none of the major news outlets were even covering. NOTHING in this statement was true...and you all know it by now. It is indefensible. How anybody, Republican, Democrat, or independent can support a President who is so obsessed with lying almost every time he opens his mouth, I find deplorable, and treasonous.

We now have a President who is under investigation by his own party in congress for collusion with Russia, and a similar investigation by the intelligence community. But, do you all even care about this? No. You care about how big Trump's "crowd" is.

After the Comey letter derailed Clinton, I wasn't going to post here again. That was bullshit and cost her the election, IMO. That and the fact that Democrats are pussies and didn't vote.

But, regardless, IMO, Trump is going to be impeached for treason by conspiring with Russia to win the election. And, it will not be Democrats pushing the issue...Republicans have more of an influence in this because they run the congress for now. You people have not even touched on that here. You were too worried about Clinton getting a pardon. Idiots - all of you.

If he doesn't get impeached, he will die before his term is up. Maybe before his 100 days are up.

Trump is more paranoid than Richard Nixon. Having somebody holding so much power but also so paranoid is a bad combination. Behind every door is somebody who either wants to dethrone him, or kill him. Fucking nutcase...he's doing it to himself...it's not someone behind a curtain.

The protests over the weekend SHOULD get the Democrats in congress off their asses to do what they can to block Trump. IT THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT. Trump and his minions (like the people in this forum) seem to believe he has some kind of mandate. He has NOTHING. He lost the popular vote by millions of votes. His agenda is the MINORITY agenda...and he should be treated that way. The people who took to the streets are the majority in this country, not Trump fans. The Democrats in congress should work to obstruct Trump at every turn - JUST AS REPUBLICANS DID TO OBAMA.

Then there is all the BULLSHIT that is posted here that you people take seriously. Most of it is so wacked that it is laughable. It's like some sick joke, but not to you guys who think it's real. How anybody can take what is said in this forum seriously any longer is a mystery. It's a joke, full of lies and misdirection. I spose that is the world Trump fans are used to though. Facts really don't matter at all.


No one asked you to come back did they? If were all Idiots, why would you come back ? I doubt anyone here missed you.


Yeah, how dare you come back and call these sycophants on their B.S.? You've got some nerve!! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:46 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How much has the ACA cost?


Or conversely, how much has it saved? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/obamacare-savings-expenditure-report/488348/
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Tens of Thousands Of Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax

A staggering 30,000 scientists have come forward confirming that man-made climate change is a hoax perpetuated by the elite in order to make money.


Debunking the “97 percent” lie

On top of those “inconvenient truths,” the White House’s assertion that 97 percent of scientists agree that global warming is real has been completely debunked. Several independently-researched examinations of the literature used to support the “97 percent” statement found that the conclusions were cherry-picked and misleading.

More objective surveys have revealed that there is a far greater diversity of opinion among scientists than the global warming crowd would like for you to believe.

http://yournewswire.com/tens-of-thousan ... ge-a-hoax/


And again I ask, what if you're wrong on the subject? It's like being in a boat on an unfamiliar body of water. Many say, "evidence indicates there's a waterfall ahead." Others say, "No, I don't believe that." You keep going back and forth on it and (let's just say) you suddenly realize there is a waterfall and you're too close to it and the current is too strong to turn back.

What happens if we cut back on greenhouse emissions and other factors that may contribute to global warming? Cleaner air and water for future generations. Man, how terrible.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Hey Monker, what ever happened to the thread that got started wanting to ban you from M.R.?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3422
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:57 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Isn't it wonderful to now have a first lady you can Google naked pictures of? Classiest first lady EVER! :roll:


There, I fixed that for you.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:09 am

Fact Finder wrote:Play with this for the whole story, note the 100's if not 1000's still streaming in from both sides of the mall, and this while Trump was already speaking and had been sworn in. Security and the protesters really put a damper on the crowd getting to witness history, they couldn't get in on time.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/ ... gigapixel/


Rrrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt......whatever you need to tell yourself.

Since the parade was a ticketed event distributed by his people, surely his supporters would at least be out in force for that, right?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/20/inaugural-parade-crowd-size/96855252/

And before you say, "oh, it was just the stands next to the presidential viewing stand," I saw a video of a great majority of the parade route taken shortly before the parade started, and to say it was "sparsely attended" is being kind.

For a little context, here's FOX News taking Drump's crony to task about the lie. http://www.businessinsider.com/reince-priebus-trump-crowd-size-photo-chris-wallace-2017-1
Last edited by UncleKG on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 am

Memorex wrote:Trump and his Press Sec's response was not about crowd size. It was about the dishonest reporting of crowd size, or whatever as an example of what they will not put up with. If the press doesn't want Trump to discuss crowd size, maybe they should not be making it an issue, which was meant to undermine his win.

Here's a perfect example. They keep saying he goes in with the lowest approval rating ever - 40%. I can't even tell you how laughable that is. This is the same media that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning. That's not an exaggeration. They claimed 98%. Many people debunked the shit out of all the polls over and over and the media just kept spinning their narrative. That 40% poll is way over-sampled on Dems, etc. Personally I don't give a shit how popular or unpopular anyone is but I fucking HATE - HATE - being misfed information to sway my view. Again, leave that shit to the opinion guys. Trump won half the vote, and removing CA he won much more than half. Since his election, he has shown a willingness to bring in his former detractors and he has secured several investments in the US economy, saved some jobs, etc. He has stuck to exactly why people voted for him. So tell me how his popularity falls. The people that hate him now hated him before the election.

The MLK bust thing - The media keeps spinning this narrative that Trump and his supporters are racist. They beat it into the ground for 18 months. Then in a completely irresponsible move, a reporter tweets that the MLK bust was removed as soon as Trump took office. That's inflammatory and feeds that narrative they so badly want and spread like wildfire. The media could not wait to spread that. And the whole time it was a mistake, a lie, whatever. The reporter, who is high enough up to be standing in the oval office on day 1, could not give Trump the decency of a fact check before hurling such an accusation. You probably see it as a simple mistake. I see it as utter disrespect and bad judgement with terrible consequences.

That press conference was something I've been waiting to see for a long time. It was their "elections have consequences" moment. So yes, an absolute breath of fresh air. I hope every time the news is full of shit they call them on it.


But the news wasn't full of shit. They reported the crowd size was way down from Obama's inaugurations, which IS TRUE. Drump kept the story alive longer by Tweeting about it and then having his press secretary condemn the press for reporting the facts. If he keeps his mouth shut, the story's over and done by today.

What former detractors has he brought in? Conway? Just goes to show how easily she can be bought.

Why would his approval rating be so low? Perhaps because he's shown a dozen times since he was elected how petty and petulant and "unpresidential" he is via Twitter. Acting so beneath how a U.S. president should conduct himself by feeling the need to comment on SNL, Meryl Streep, the intelligence community (speaking of which, how about that shit show of a speech he made in front of the CIA?), and crowd size.

Quite a few people voted for him very reluctantly, just because they didn't want Hillary, so they chose what they felt was the lesser of two evils. Now that he continues to reveal how poorly prepared he is in terms of both temperament and ability, a number of those folks are not approving of what they see so far. You can blame the polls all you want, when the one you should be blaming is Cheeto Jesus, who feels the need to tweet about every imagined slight.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:32 am

Hey, Drump lied again. I'm shocked. ANOTHER broken campaign promise. Off to a STELLAR start. https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-22/trump-aide-says-he-won-t-release-taxes-breaking-campaign-pledge

Updated: Due to the backlash, she's flip-flopping, aka "Hey, that thing I clearly said yesterday? Yeah (now that's it becoming a big story), I didn't mean any of that."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-taxes-release-after-audit-kellyanne-conway-234026
Last edited by UncleKG on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:41 am

Welcome back Monker, any thoughts on the idea of setting someone on fire for supporting Trump? I'm thinking this gal needs a beating, and possibly Weight Watchers..watch the whole video to see her caught in the act...

http://streamable.com/24mrn
Attachments
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG (39.16 KiB) Viewed 808 times
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests