Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

A bit of music and a bunch of RWNJs wasting my bandwidth

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:37 pm

Monker wrote:You just contradicted yourself. Evangelicals (supposedly) care....and they endorsed Donald Trump. Hypocrites.


Evangelicals have not abandoned Trump over this issue. As I said, nobody cares.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Monker wrote:Just one more LIE from the master of LIES.


Lies like "Hillary had permission to use a private server"? Or more recently, your claim that Sebastian Gorka is wanted by foreign governments? Still waiting for that list of multiple governments btw. While you're at it, try answering some of Boomchild's posts.

In earlier posts, you said there was no proof of Trump wiretaps. Now you claim it's a big nothingburger. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:49 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Just one more LIE from the master of LIES.


Lies like "Hillary had permission to use a private server"? Or more recently, your claim that Sebastian Gorka is wanted by foreign governments? Still waiting for that list of multiple governments btw. While you're at it, try answering some of Boomchild's posts.

In earlier posts, you said there was no proof of Trump wiretaps. Now it is all just a big nothingburger. :roll:


Why don't you stop trying to direct who I reply to. You have no power over me.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Monker wrote:Why don't you stop trying to direct who I reply to.


Can't answer my post or Boomchilds'? Fat faced pussy.

In one breath, you say there is no discussion in this thread. In another, you eschew the very discussion you claim to be interested in.
On the topic of FISA, let's take a trip into the MR wayback machine, shall we?

--------------------------------------------------

Monker wrote:Not true. There is evidence that the FBI is privy to certain conversations. But, that does not equate to wiretaps.


Monker wrote:This entire investigation started because the NSA heard Trump people speaking to Russians. That is NOT a wiretap. This is the stuff Snowden went on about. ANY conversation that goes through a satellite can be monitored by the NSA. No wire tap needed. No request needed. No court approval needed.


Monker wrote:You can think a lot of things about Obama, but he's not dumb. If he wanted to watch Trump, he would use the NSA and not have to worry about things like this. Or, since our allies do the exact same listening procedures as the NSA, he could get the info from Canada or Britan.


Monker wrote:(There's no evidence of a wiretap.)
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Monker wrote:You have no power over me.


You check Craigslist ads in your area lately? Somebody bearing your EXACT pasty likeness seems to be posting around the clock begging for hot carls. Very strange.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:20 pm

And, finally, I wanted to post about X-Files. Why? Because I want to and you can fuck off if you don't like it.

First, I'm going to really, really miss X-Files. Such a classic show, one of the best TV series EVER, IMO.

But, the recent episode, “The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat," hits the nail so squarely on the head that I wanted to post about it.

First, the ending scene and the alien doing Trump's "Wall" speech was so perfect. "We are going to build a wall. A big, beautiful, albeit invisible wall, that will atomically incinerate any probes that try to leave your solar system. You can play around with Uranus as much as you want. You're not sending us your best people. You bring drugs, you bring crime, you are rapists. Some, we assume are good people. Although these are issues that the rest of the galaxy struggles with there is one attribute unique among Earthlings which we must not allow to infest the rest of the galaxy. You lie." And, there is more....but classic.

It is Mulder's encounter with Dr. They that explains our era so well, IMO. Dr. They...inventor of "Phoney Fake News". He is the manipulator of minds and can erase memory and replace it with some other memory...or can he? Does it matter. Not really, not even according to Dr. They. The "underlying truth" behind conspiracy theory doesn't matter. People are going to believe what they want to believe anyway. He is essentially telling Mulder that "his time has passed". "The truth is out there" is now irrelevant because nobody cares what the truth really is. Dr. They ends their meeting by saying, "Our current President once said something very profound. He said, 'Nobody really knows.'" Mulder asked, "To what was he referring?" Dr. They answers, "Does it matter?"

Those two scenes capture so well the world of today....the comic buffoonery that is now the Presidency. And, the absolute irrelevancy of a factual world when nobody really cares what the facts truly are.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:21 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You have no power over me.


You check Craigslist ads in your area lately? Somebody bearing your EXACT pasty likeness seems to be posting around the clock begging for hot carls. Very strange.


Like I said, you have no power over me.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:24 pm

I have no idea what you are even going on about. This goes WAY back to me referring to Trump's tweet of having his wires tapped.

Are actually saying that I am wrong and that Trump Tower had its wires tapped? Because, that is NOT the same thing as what they NSA does in intercepting electronic communication.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Why don't you stop trying to direct who I reply to.


Can't answer my post or Boomchilds'? Fat faced pussy.

In one breath, you say there is no discussion in this thread. In another, you eschew the very discussion you claim to be interested in.
On the topic of FISA, let's take a trip into the MR wayback machine, shall we?

--------------------------------------------------

Monker wrote:Not true. There is evidence that the FBI is privy to certain conversations. But, that does not equate to wiretaps.


Monker wrote:This entire investigation started because the NSA heard Trump people speaking to Russians. That is NOT a wiretap. This is the stuff Snowden went on about. ANY conversation that goes through a satellite can be monitored by the NSA. No wire tap needed. No request needed. No court approval needed.


Monker wrote:You can think a lot of things about Obama, but he's not dumb. If he wanted to watch Trump, he would use the NSA and not have to worry about things like this. Or, since our allies do the exact same listening procedures as the NSA, he could get the info from Canada or Britan.


Monker wrote:(There's no evidence of a wiretap.)
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:28 pm

Monker wrote:And, finally, I wanted to post about X-Files. Why? Because I want to and you can fuck off if you don't like it.

First, I'm going to really, really miss X-Files. Such a classic show, one of the best TV series EVER, IMO.

But, the recent episode, “The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat," hits the nail so squarely on the head that I wanted to post about it.

First, the ending scene and the alien doing Trump's "Wall" speech was so perfect. "We are going to build a wall. A big, beautiful, albeit invisible wall, that will atomically incinerate any probes that try to leave your solar system. You can play around with Uranus as much as you want. You're not sending us your best people. You bring drugs, you bring crime, you are rapists. Some, we assume are good people. Although these are issues that the rest of the galaxy struggles with there is one attribute unique among Earthlings which we must not allow to infest the rest of the galaxy. You lie." And, there is more....but classic.

It is Mulder's encounter with Dr. They that explains our era so well, IMO. Dr. They...inventor of "Phoney Fake News". He is the manipulator of minds and can erase memory and replace it with some other memory...or can he? Does it matter. Not really, not even according to Dr. They. The "underlying truth" behind conspiracy theory doesn't matter. People are going to believe what they want to believe anyway. He is essentially telling Mulder that "his time has passed". "The truth is out there" is now irrelevant because nobody cares what the truth really is. Dr. They ends their meeting by saying, "Our current President once said something very profound. He said, 'Nobody really knows.'" Mulder asked, "To what was he referring?" Dr. They answers, "Does it matter?"

Those two scenes capture so well the world of today....the comic buffoonery that is now the Presidency. And, the absolute irrelevancy of a factual world when nobody really cares what the facts truly are.


If you could debate actual facts, you wouldn't have to resort to quoting X-Files, Star Trek, Batman, and other TV shows. You already posted that X-Files clip. Nobody commented because it's so stupid. Aldrin planting a flag on the moon has nothing in common with a porous shared border in which illegal immigrants sneak across daily. When Chris Carter originally said "the truth is out there", he wasn't referring to the mainstream media, u stunted adolescent retard.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:32 pm

Monker wrote:I have no idea what you are even going on about. This goes WAY back to me referring to Trump's tweet of having his wires tapped.

Are actually saying that I am wrong and that Trump Tower had its wires tapped? Because, that is NOT the same thing as what they NSA does in intercepting electronic communication.


You repeatedly said there was no court order necessary to surveil Trump or his associates. Now we are discussing FISC. Everything you say is wrong, all the time.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:07 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I have no idea what you are even going on about. This goes WAY back to me referring to Trump's tweet of having his wires tapped.

Are actually saying that I am wrong and that Trump Tower had its wires tapped? Because, that is NOT the same thing as what they NSA does in intercepting electronic communication.


You repeatedly said there was no court order necessary to surveil Trump or his associates. Now we are discussing FISC. Everything you say is wrong, all the time.


LOL. There's not. The NSA does not need a court order to record every electronic communication - WORLD WIDE. FISA is the law that allows that to happen, with foreigners. A FISA warrant allows the searching of this database for specific foreigners. So, let's say Kislyak calls up Trump. It is almost GUARANTEED that call is recorded and placed in the NSA database. Kislyak is suspected of being a spy so let's assume there is a FISA warrant to monitor him. Then his call with Trump is going to be heard and reviewed. Trump was then an incidental player in this NONE of this means that Trump Tower's wires were tapped, that is just silly ignorant bullshit.

So, that is all foreign surveillance. But, you are absolutely insane if you don't understand that this same technology is being used to gather electronic communication on US citizens. My God, that is what Snowden was all about, and there were whistle blowers before him. The only difference as far as I can tell is that this info can not be used as evidence in court. And, even if the US isn't monitoring US citizen communication, Canada, England, and New Zealand, surely are and would share the info if requested...they are partnered to do so.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:39 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:If you could debate actual facts, you wouldn't have to resort to quoting X-Files, Star Trek, Batman, and other TV shows. You already posted that X-Files clip. Nobody commented because it's so stupid. Aldrin planting a flag on the moon has nothing in common with a porous shared border in which illegal immigrants sneak across daily. When Chris Carter originally said "the truth is out there", he wasn't referring to the mainstream media, u stunted adolescent retard.


First of all, you are one of the posters here who says I constantly make personal attacks. I have not attacked you personally at all...and yet, you are now attacking me in almost every post you make. You are even making lame Criag's list threats towards me. It seems very obvious to me that you can't make any point at all without throwing in some type of personal attack.

I made a complete other post about my thoughts on "the memo". Maybe you should have replied to that post, instead of complaining about this one.

Aldrin planting a flag on the moon has nothing to do with an alien landing and telling us humans that they are building a wall to keep us out of the rest of the galaxy. It is an exact quote from Trump's stump speech and is therefore very relevant to be posting it to this forum.

When Chris Carter first started the X-Files, Bill Clinton was President and the premise was about government hidden secrets, black oil, smoking men, and conspiracy to hide "the truth". Mulder's saying was "I want to believe", not that he did believe. It was a commentary for that time....starting before FOX news even existed. The last two seasons are a commentary of a post 9/11 time. Even the 'alien' theme was downplayed. You obviously have not watched the last (final) two seasons. They didn't lose a beat....awesome writing and TV.

And, yes, the "forehead sweat" episode was an absolute commentary on a conspiracy theory addicted society that has lost track of what "truth" really is, and has made it irrelevant and poco.

Maybe next post, I'll write a long commentary on an episode of The Orville, just for you.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:00 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Memorex wrote:I read the memo. No new info as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it is now on the record and not "Sources say", but still.

If I took as long in my job to do the shit Congress does I'd be fired within the hour. Snails pace. meanwhile our money goes to a bogus investigation.


Democrats throw every road block they can to slow things down. "Oh, we forgot this. Oh, you wanted THAT. Oh, I guess we forgot to put that in there." Besides that,they have to be very careful they get and do everything by the letter. When charges are pressed and liberals try to lie their way out of it, they will have iron clad proof and maybe be able to add purgery charges on top of everything. John McCain has certainly proved there is scum in both parties.


No charges are going to be filed as a result of this memo release...because there are no 'facts' presented in it. The sky did not fall, Chicken Little. Make another prediction, tick, tick, tick. It takes a Chicken to keep that clock tickin'.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Memorex » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Memorex wrote:I read the memo. No new info as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it is now on the record and not "Sources say", but still.

If I took as long in my job to do the shit Congress does I'd be fired within the hour. Snails pace. meanwhile our money goes to a bogus investigation.


Democrats throw every road block they can to slow things down. "Oh, we forgot this. Oh, you wanted THAT. Oh, I guess we forgot to put that in there." Besides that,they have to be very careful they get and do everything by the letter. When charges are pressed and liberals try to lie their way out of it, they will have iron clad proof and maybe be able to add purgery charges on top of everything. John McCain has certainly proved there is scum in both parties.


No charges are going to be filed as a result of this memo release...because there are no 'facts' presented in it. The sky did not fall, Chicken Little. Make another prediction, tick, tick, tick. It takes a Chicken to keep that clock tickin'.


No facts? What the hell. The entire thing is fact based. Whether it's all the facts or only same, they are facts. I really hate bankrupt arguments. Argue whether it's enough or if you think it's all ok, but don't falsify what something is just because you don't like it.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Memorex wrote:No facts? What the hell. The entire thing is fact based.


Wrong. The entire thing is OPINION based. The "facts" behind the memo are classified and not released.

Whether it's all the facts or only same, they are facts.


No, they're not. You have a few people going over hundreds of pages of "facts" and diluting that down to less then four pages of OPINION on what they read.

I really hate bankrupt arguments. Argue whether it's enough or if you think it's all ok, but don't falsify what something is just because you don't like it.


On one hand you have the memo quoting "there would be no FISA warrant without the dossier." (or whatever, don't have it sitting in front of me for the exact quote). Then you have other members of congress saying, "I was in that meeting and that is NOT what was said."

So, what is truth? NOBODY KNOWS because the underlying evidence, the application for the FISA warrant, various testimonies to congress, etc - NONE of it is released...it is classified. All you have are opinions and contrary opinions...and NONE of it able to point to the true facts that were presented to the FISA judge.

YOU are believing in somebody's OPINION and take it as fact.

NOBODY will go to jail as a result of this memo.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Monker wrote:
Memorex wrote:No facts? What the hell. The entire thing is fact based.


Wrong. The entire thing is OPINION based. The "facts" behind the memo are classified and not released.



Obtuse much?

Since the memo is based on actual evidence that the FBI admits is real but will not allow us to see, the memo itself can be taken as fact.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:09 pm

slucero wrote:
Monker wrote:
Memorex wrote:No facts? What the hell. The entire thing is fact based.


Wrong. The entire thing is OPINION based. The "facts" behind the memo are classified and not released.



Obtuse much?

Since the memo is based on actual evidence that the FBI admits is real but will not allow us to see, the memo itself can be taken as fact.


That is comparing two non-equal things and saying they are both the same. A three page memo, written by biased authors, summarizing hundreds of pages of documents, should never be taken as 'fact'.....without being able to reference the underlying documents.

I can understand why you write ignorant things like "obtuse", when you are so naive that you believe such obvious biased documents are factual. It seems you will believe whatever your small and weak mind is told to believe.

In reality, no significant action is derived from the release of this memo - because it reflects the authors biases and presents no true 'facts' on its own.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9843
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:43 pm

Monker wrote:So, you all went around for weeks about the sky falling on the Democratic party with the release of Nunes' memo.

So, Chicken Little (KC) got it wrong again.

In the big picture, it means NOTHING. Nobody is going to jail over this.

Of all people to hang this all on, Republicans pick Carter Page. Really? So, lies about the dossier to the FISA court, multiple times. But, Carter Page was under investigation months prior to the dossier. "There would be no FISA case without the dossier" "I was there, and that is not what was said." Blah, blah, blah.

This memo is a bunch of meaningless cherry-picked bullshit. The argument back is also meaningless bullshit, not that their is much choice. They are all just a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other and pretending it has meaning.

It doesn't. There is NOTHING.

There is NOTHING because this memo is an opinion piece by a biased committee majority (which I said WEEKS AGO). The "facts" are all classified. You don't know what went into the FISA arguments because the application is classified. As Bill Maher said, it's a fucking Facebook post that Republicans actually took seriously.

But, it is also irrelevant. IMO, this memo was not released to put people in jail or even to bring to light problems within the FBI. There are set ways to do that. There are inspector Generals and such where it is THEIR JOB to scrutinize these things - without jeopardizing national security. So, IMO, the release of this memo has NOTHING to do with any serious case against the FBI. IMO, it is nothing more than a publicity stunt to rile people to Trump's defense as Mueller gets ready to subpoena him to testify. Trump has no intention of willingly sitting down with Mueller and/or his team. Just one more LIE from the master of LIES.


Congress has to turn it over to the DOJ for charges, so learn how it works. More memos are coming out. It isn't over and already there is enough to send the FBI bunch up the river. So Congress isn't ready to turn it over, YET. More spin and bulshit. More lies from the lie master. You know, the one who will never post here again.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4574
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:03 pm

Monker wrote:First of all, you are one of the posters here who says I constantly make personal attacks.


No. I point out your hypocrisy for whining about attacks as you call everybody "zombies!" or some form of Russian agents. I personally don't care what you or anyone says. I remember when this forum used to get shut down over verbal fist fights.

Monker wrote:I have not attacked you personally at all...and yet, you are now attacking me in almost every post you make. You are even making lame Criag's list threats towards me. It seems very obvious to me that you can't make any point at all without throwing in some type of personal attack.


When posters make points, you either A) ignore them, B) call them "conspiracy theories", C) scream "Fox News!" D) claim what you said was an elaborate "Buzzinga" prank, or E) run to Andrew like a little bitch. Does it matter?

Monker wrote:I made a complete other post about my thoughts on "the memo". Maybe you should have replied to that post, instead of complaining about this one.


I haven't said much - if anything - about the memo. Why should that change just because you bring it up? I talk about what I want to talk about. You mentioned that Sebastian Gorka is "wanted criminal by foreign governments." That's another lie. Can you back that up?

Monker wrote:Aldrin planting a flag on the moon has nothing to do with an alien landing and telling us humans that they are building a wall to keep us out of the rest of the galaxy. It is an exact quote from Trump's stump speech and is therefore very relevant to be posting it to this forum.


You're dense. The moon is the nearest celestial body to earth and it is over 200,000 miles away. How is outer space an apt metaphor for our border with Mexico? Humans aren't crowded into the backs of galactic tractor trailers sneaking into Neptune. You live in fantasy land.

Monker wrote:When Chris Carter first started the X-Files, Bill Clinton was President and the premise was about government hidden secrets, black oil, smoking men, and conspiracy to hide "the truth". Mulder's saying was "I want to believe", not that he did believe. It was a commentary for that time....starting before FOX news even existed.


Wow. Thanks for the lecture. I was more of a Millenium fan. Carter's Harsh Realm was good too.

Monker wrote: The last two seasons are a commentary of a post 9/11 time. Even the 'alien' theme was downplayed. You obviously have not watched the last (final) two seasons. They didn't lose a beat....awesome writing and TV.


TV network ratings are soo far in the toilet that they are bringing back old series, like X-Files and Will and Grace, to appeal to nostalgia junkies stuck in time. Do you snack on Member Berries as you watch?

Monker wrote:And, yes, the "forehead sweat" episode was an absolute commentary on a conspiracy theory addicted society that has lost track of what "truth" really is, and has made it irrelevant and poco.


And yet, the poster who has posted more blatant lies out of anyone else in this thread is YOU.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:15 pm

Monker wrote:A three page memo, written by biased authors, summarizing hundreds of pages of documents, should never be taken as 'fact'.....without being able to reference the underlying documents.



Ah, but a intelligence community assessment (ICA) produced by a few hand-picked analysts should be treated as gospel, right?

Or as you said: "...not only the FBI, but the entire intelligence community has said Russia was hacking our election."

You seem to be engaging in cafeteria skepticism regarding secretive memos.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13388
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:27 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You have no power over me.


You check Craigslist ads in your area lately? Somebody bearing your EXACT pasty likeness seems to be posting around the clock begging for hot carls. Very strange.


Enough of this crap please.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:15 am

Lil Berry is the sacred cow everyone is covering for...


Watch closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints,” said Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Saturday, suggesting the recent alleged partisan weaponization of state surveillance powers could be connected to the 44th president. “[Democrats and their allies] will defend Barack Obama at all costs, and they’ll defend Hillary Clinton almost at all costs unless they have to sacrifice her to protect Barack Obama,” he added.


“Look at all of these investigations now,” said King. “Look closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints. I’ve just identified some that I think are fingerprints, and I think this trail leads to the Obama presidency, to Barack Obama himself, but it’s going to take some time if we get there, and I’m not certain that the evidence trail necessarily leads there. There’s an indication trail that says we need to take a look and find out. But if it’s not Barack Obama, then who is it? Well, it’s Loretta Lynch, for example, and James Comey, and McCabe, and that cast of characters from Sally Yates on down.

I don’t think we’ve ever seen such a long row of very high-level executive branch officials wrapped up in something here that is political partisanship, weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to do opposition research that was stimulated by the presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and [paid for with her] and the DNC’s checkbooks.”
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12945
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:22 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:A three page memo, written by biased authors, summarizing hundreds of pages of documents, should never be taken as 'fact'.....without being able to reference the underlying documents.



Ah, but a intelligence community assessment (ICA) produced by a few hand-picked analysts should be treated as gospel, right?

Or as you said: "...not only the FBI, but the entire intelligence community has said Russia was hacking our election."

You seem to be engaging in cafeteria skepticism regarding secretive memos.


How can Monker try and tell us that the memo is fiction after everybody in the IC and their brother tried to keep the damn thing from being released? That makes no sense dude.

One other thing, if what was in that memo was “classified” then I agree with Assange. “Classified” really means all the political cronies just mark things as such to cover each other’s asses. There wasn’t one damn thing in that memo that we didn’t know about except the fact of who signed the FISA Applications, which Comey lied about by the way.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12945
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:25 am

There's a problem when your own words contradict the narrative you are trying to present. Perhaps this sheds light on the "missing texts" or "failed to capture" statement given by the FBI.

In a new exchange released by the Senate Homeland Security committee today, FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok seem to discuss this very issue in private texts.

Page: Have a meeting with turgal about getting iphone in a day or so

Strzok: Oh hot damn. . . We get around our security/monitoring issues?

Page: No, he’s proposing that we just stop following them. Apparently the requirement to capture texts came from [Office of Management and Budget], but we’re the only org (I’m told) who is following that rule. His point is, if no one else is doing it why should we. . . I’m told – thought I have seen – that there is an IG report that says everyone is failing. But one has changed anything, so why not just join in the failure.

http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-jus ... QW.twitter
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:29 am

Julian Assange ⌛
Julian Assange ⌛
@JulianAssange
·
Feb 2
Now it is clear to all. The claims about how the "Nunes" memo would destroy "national security" were lies. Classification stickers are used by bureaucrats trying to obtain "political security" for their cronies.


Julian Assange ⌛
Julian Assange ⌛
@JulianAssange
·
Feb 2
The Senator who cried wolf. Everyone can see for themselves that the classification labels applied to the memo were an abuse and that it in no way threatens the security of the population of the United States ("national security").
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12945
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:32 am

Fact Finder wrote:How can Monker try and tell us that the memo is fiction after everybody in the IC and their brother tried to keep the damn thing from being released? That makes no sense dude.

One other thing, if what was in that memo was “classified” then I agree with Assange. “Classified” really means all the political cronies just mark things as such to cover each other’s asses. There wasn’t one damn thing in that memo that we didn’t know about except the fact of who signed the FISA Applications, which Comey lied about by the way.


Oh but remember, the reason they gave for their opposition to the release of the memo? They cited that is was due to their concern that it would pose a threat to our "national security".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 am

Julian Assange ⌛
Julian Assange ⌛
@JulianAssange
·
Feb 2
Big puzzle: why does #FBI claim its investigation is based #Papadopoulos hearing in April "Russians have thousands of Clinton emails". Simple cross-check shows #WikiLeaks' #DNCLeaks weren't obtained from DNC until 25 May and investigation started in July after WL has published.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12945
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:41 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:11 am

FISA Court Rule 13: "If the government discovers that a submission to the Court contained a misstatement or omission of material fact, the government, in writing, must immediately inform the Judge" of both the fact omitted and circumstances related thereto.

http://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/defa ... s%20of%20P


The memo alleges that the FBI and Justice Department did not adequately explain to a judge that they were relying partly on research by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele when they sought to renew a warrant for surveillance of Page from the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Court (FISA). Steele was the author of the highly controversial Russia dossier that alleged that Russia had been cultivating Trump for years."
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12945
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest