Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:Lil Berry is the sacred cow everyone is covering for...

Watch closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints,” said Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Saturday, suggesting the recent alleged partisan weaponization of state surveillance powers could be connected to the 44th president. “[Democrats and their allies] will defend Barack Obama at all costs, and they’ll defend Hillary Clinton almost at all costs unless they have to sacrifice her to protect Barack Obama,” he added.

“Look at all of these investigations now,” said King. “Look closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints. I’ve just identified some that I think are fingerprints, and I think this trail leads to the Obama presidency, to Barack Obama himself, but it’s going to take some time if we get there, and I’m not certain that the evidence trail necessarily leads there. There’s an indication trail that says we need to take a look and find out. But if it’s not Barack Obama, then who is it? Well, it’s Loretta Lynch, for example, and James Comey, and McCabe, and that cast of characters from Sally Yates on down.

I don’t think we’ve ever seen such a long row of very high-level executive branch officials wrapped up in something here that is political partisanship, weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to do opposition research that was stimulated by the presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and [paid for with her] and the DNC’s checkbooks.”

I agree completely. If the truth that's out there (Yes Monker, "The truth is out there.") is ever allowed to come to light there will be sufficient evidence to charge Obama and Hillary with serious crimes. The question is whether or not the Republican Party has the guts to pull out all stops and care more about draining the swamp than playing in it.

Making Trey Gowdy a Special Prosecutor to investigate this and all of the campaign related highjinx by Hillary and the DNC would be a good place to start.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:40 am

Fact Finder wrote:How can Monker try and tell us that the memo is fiction

I didn't say or imply it was "fiction". You are simply lying about that.

I said it is an OPINION piece written by biased authors. And, I said nobody will go to jail over this document because it presented NO FACTS, just opinions on CLASSIFIED documents.

For example, you quoted the law about presenting to the FISA court. You have NO IDEA if that law was broken or not because the various applications for the FISA warrant are CLASSIFIED. All you have are biased opinions - on both sides - throwing shit at each other.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am

LOL...so now you all are hanging on to the words of a crazy man like Steve King. Too funny.

As far as the truth that is out there, it is simply a farce. One thing after another....just crap being extrapolated from wild OPINIONS of conspiracy. Just read the below he starts with "I think" repetitively...and then ends up on an "indication trail", and blah, blah, blah. Nothing but completely made up bullshit story telling from a known extreme right conservative. You'll have to do MUCH better than an idiot like Steve King.

And, Trey Gowdy is reportedly leaving politics - smart move.

ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Lil Berry is the sacred cow everyone is covering for...

Watch closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints,” said Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Saturday, suggesting the recent alleged partisan weaponization of state surveillance powers could be connected to the 44th president. “[Democrats and their allies] will defend Barack Obama at all costs, and they’ll defend Hillary Clinton almost at all costs unless they have to sacrifice her to protect Barack Obama,” he added.

“Look at all of these investigations now,” said King. “Look closely for Barack Obama’s fingerprints. I’ve just identified some that I think are fingerprints, and I think this trail leads to the Obama presidency, to Barack Obama himself, but it’s going to take some time if we get there, and I’m not certain that the evidence trail necessarily leads there. There’s an indication trail that says we need to take a look and find out. But if it’s not Barack Obama, then who is it? Well, it’s Loretta Lynch, for example, and James Comey, and McCabe, and that cast of characters from Sally Yates on down.

I don’t think we’ve ever seen such a long row of very high-level executive branch officials wrapped up in something here that is political partisanship, weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to do opposition research that was stimulated by the presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and [paid for with her] and the DNC’s checkbooks.”

I agree completely. If the truth that's out there (Yes Monker, "The truth is out there.") is ever allowed to come to light there will be sufficient evidence to charge Obama and Hillary with serious crimes. The question is whether or not the Republican Party has the guts to pull out all stops and care more about draining the swamp than playing in it.

Making Trey Gowdy a Special Prosecutor to investigate this and all of the campaign related highjinx by Hillary and the DNC would be a good place to start.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 am

Monker wrote:

Trey Gowdy said that he was not going to seek election but rather return to the field of justice. He didn't say he was leaving Washington.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

Trey Gowdy said that he was not going to seek election but rather return to the field of justice. He didn't say he was leaving Washington.

I said he was leaving POLITICS, not Washington.

He said, “I will not be filing for re-election to Congress nor seeking any other political or elected office; instead I will be returning to the justice system. Whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system. As I look back on my career, it is the jobs that both seek and reward fairness that are most rewarding.”
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Monker wrote:For example, you quoted the law about presenting to the FISA court. You have NO IDEA if that law was broken or not because the various applications for the FISA warrant are CLASSIFIED. All you have are biased opinions - on both sides - throwing shit at each other.

Then release the FISA application. If there was a solid case, why was junk like the Steele dossier being used?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Monker wrote:LOL...so now you all are hanging on to the words of a crazy man like Steve King. Too funny.

At least Steve King is a real person. When you make claims ("Hillary had permission to use a private server!") you don't even include sources.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

Maybe Sessions job. :D Someone has to fire Rosenstein.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:23 pm

More Memos to come. Everything still has to be turned over to the DOJ. Everything about Drumpf and Russia has been PROVEN BULLSHIT. Mueller and Rosenstein are part of it. Rosenstein should be fired tomorrow, but Session, like an idiot, recused himself from it, and Drumpf can't do it without a little liberal bitch and whine fest in the media. Sessions NEEDS TO GO.

People have the right to believe fiction in the Drumpf dossier if they wish. I didn't want them to dump the Memo on a Friday. It gave the liberal media a weekend to Alinsky things up and blame the messinger to take attention off the FACTS that are boldly there. Again, this is just a start. The Memo was simply a list of things they have. There are many more to come. The fun is just starting......for conservatives.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... s-fbi-doj/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:52 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 am

Hearing that the Clinton Cabal was feeding info directly to Christopher Steele, the Brit Spy...
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:39 am

I'm just gonna leave this right here. Look closely.......

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:34 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:53 am

Lisa is Rod Rosensteins wife...

Boomchild wrote:I'm just gonna leave this right here. Look closely.......

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:54 am

Drumpf in Cincy today..

Drumpf: "Did we catch them in the act or what? You know what I'm talking about. Oh did we catch them in the act! They are very embarrassed. They never thought they were going to be caught. We caught 'em… It's so much fun. "
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:57 am

Still Obama’s economic policies or are they Trumps today...waiting for CNN to let me know...
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:19 am

When the Dow's up, it's Drumpf's doing.

When the Dow takes a huge shit (like today), it's O's doing.

That's how it works, right? :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 am

Fact Finder wrote:Lisa is Rod Rosensteins wife...

Yep.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:11 am

verslibre wrote:When the Dow's up, it's Drumpf's doing.

When the Dow takes a huge shit (like today), it's O's doing.

That's how it works, right? :lol:

Depends who you talk to. :wink:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:35 am

Does it now. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

DEVELOPING: Congressional investigators pursuing new line of inquiry into whether the FBI paid Steele's travel expenses to DC & Rome legat office in order to put him on the books as an official "informant" & dress him up as reliable internal (vs paid DNC) source before FISA court.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:00 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Nunes interviewed. Explosive.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/57268580330 ... show-clips

NOTHING from Fox News can be quoted as explosive, or even taken seriously.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Andrew wrote:

Meanwhile, don't you have some reviews to get caught up on....a couple hundred or so? :lol:

Is Drumpf slowing you down? :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Andrew wrote:

Good thing it was Nunes there speakinging FACTS about whats going on and whats been discovered, instead of just tabloid fodder then.
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Chipping away from Obama Administration lies. Nunes said last night."we're almost done." Charges are soon to come.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-145498

Looking like Trey Gowdy is moving back to private practice. Very sad. I always wanted to see him in sessions job.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 am

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/carter-page-f ... ories.html

This is ABC News.

Flynn getting ready to have bullshit charges dropped.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ped-video/

Memo released about Democratic Memo.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... pin-video/

More exposed about Clinton and the DNC using a Brittish Spy to Collude with Russian spys.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... -dnc-hack/

More on under cover FBI informant breaking Deep State.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... g-spy-fbi/

More Hillary Clinton bullshit caught.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ed-server/

Schiff full of Schiff.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... mes-video/

Sorry, busy day. Nunes said last night he's almost done, and whats out here is just a very small tip of the spear compared to what he has. Things getting ready to go to Justice Department for charges. Very soon the liberal Media has no choice but to report, or be completely exposed as the propaganda machine they are.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:49 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Looking like Trey Gowdy is moving back to private practice.

I would not be too sure on that just yet.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind