Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:10 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Looking like Trey Gowdy is moving back to private practice.

I would not be too sure on that just yet.

Hope you are correct. I'd love to see him take sessions job.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:33 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Chipping away from Obama Administration lies. Nunes said last night."we're almost done." Charges are soon to come.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-145498

Looking like Trey Gowdy is moving back to private practice. Very sad. I always wanted to see him in sessions job.

This article certainly raises some interesting questions as far as Page. If correct, how does one go from former FBI informant to "Russian" agent working for Trump and have a FISA warrant issued on him.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:41 am

steveo777 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Nunes interviewed. Explosive.

https://video.fauxnews.com/v/57268580330 ... show-clips

NOTHING from Fox News can be quoted as explosive, or even taken seriously.

Meanwhile, don't you have some reviews to get caught up on....a couple hundred or so? :lol:

Is Trump slowing you down? :mrgreen:

LOL!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:34 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:44 am

Former congressman Anthony Weiner’s old haunts are coming back into the spotlight once again after he was arrested and sentenced to 21 months in prison for sexting a minor. A list recently released to the public contains information on all of Anthony Weiner’s contacts; names, addresses, work, and so forth. The kicker? All of this information was released straight from Weiner’s laptop, which is currently being held under evidence by the FBI.

It’s important to note that we are not trying to “witch hunt” anyone, and this information is not meant for you to do the same. We are not interested in doxxing these individuals, rather we are interested in reporting on the doxxing list that was released, potentially by a rogue FBI agent. This laptop is under FBI surveillance and the reason we know this is because they found emails sent between him and Hillary Clinton back when the email scandal was all anyone ever talked about. Who else but someone in the FBI would have released this? We aren’t saying that it’s definitely a member of the FBI, but who else could possibly be responsible?

Now, on to the list. There is a grand total of 639 individuals who are having their private information exposed for all the world to see. People such as:

Rabbi Arturo Valenzuela

Al Gore

Hillary Clinton

Terry McAuliffe, the former Governor who said of the Clinton family, “We are best friends.”

John Podesta

Tamera Luzzatto

George Soros

https://squawker.org/politics/somebody- ... es-doxxed/
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:09 am

I don’t care who get the credit, I’ll take news like this all day long...

Approximately 50,000 GM factory workers will each get a profit-sharing check totaling $11,750 later this month, according to company statements as reported in the Detroit Free Press and USA Today.

In addition, about 40,000 union workers at Fiat-Chrysler will get profit-sharing checks of $5,500, as well as $2,000 bonuses. Also, about 54,000 workers at Ford will get profit-sharing checks of $7,500 each.

GM made $12.8 billion in pre-tax profits in 2017, said USA Today. Fiat-Chrysler earned $4.4 billion in pre-tax profits in 2017, and Ford pulled in $8.4 billion in pretax profits.

"The actions we took to further strengthen our core business and advance our visions for personal mobility made 2017 a transformative year," said GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra. "We will continue executing our plan and reshaping our company to position it for long-term success."
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 am

Hannity was explosive last night and should be tonight.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:51 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Last night on Hannity, Sara Carter named three Clinton lacky's, Blumenthol being one of them, on the air. Today Wray removed many of the redactions of the new memo that was released yesterday. It now NAILS Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and many in the FBI. They paid a Brittish Agent, Steele, to work with Russian Agents to collude a false dossier on Trump to present to the FISA Court to obtain a warrent to spy on Trump. Clinton illegaly bought a false FISA warrent. The Russian Collusion is on Democrats. This is game,set and match. It's time for Sessions to order a special council and start leveling Federal Charges. Three of these guilty people are on Muellers joke of a team. And there are more memo's to come. BOOM!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... sley-memo/

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/572771497400 ... show-clips
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hannity was explosive last night and should be tonight.

Did he eat some bad food?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hannity was explosive last night and should be tonight.

Did he eat some bad food?

Just the stench of a rotting donkey carcass.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:27 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Last night on Hannity, Sara Carter named three Clinton lacky's, Blumenthol being one of them, on the air. Today Wray removed many of the redactions of the new memo that was released yesterday. It now NAILS Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and many in the FBI. They paid a Brittish Agent, Steele, to work with Russian Agents to collude a false dossier on Trump to present to the FISA Court to obtain a warrent to spy on Trump. Clinton illegaly bought a false FISA warrent. The Russian Collusion is on Democrats. This is game,set and match. It's time for Sessions to order a special council and start leveling Federal Charges. Three of these guilty people are on Muellers joke of a team. And there are more memo's to come. BOOM!

DiGenova says prison is called for, we’ll see who flips and who falls. Enjoy the show.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:37 pm

You know what’s really funny and ironic in all of this is that Hillary/DNC paid Jeb, Carly and Kasich to get out of the way so she could face off with Trump who was the guy they thought they could beat. He humiliated them all and here we are.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:02 pm

verslibre wrote:Image

Fake.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:54 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Last night on Hannity, Sara Carter named three Clinton lacky's, Blumenthol being one of them, on the air. Today Wray removed many of the redactions of the new memo that was released yesterday. It now NAILS Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and many in the FBI. They paid a Brittish Agent, Steele, to work with Russian Agents to collude a false dossier on Trump to present to the FISA Court to obtain a warrent to spy on Trump. Clinton illegaly bought a false FISA warrent. The Russian Collusion is on Democrats. This is game,set and match. It's time for Sessions to order a special council and start leveling Federal Charges. Three of these guilty people are on Muellers joke of a team. And there are more memo's to come. BOOM!

DiGenova says prison is called for, we’ll see who flips and who falls. Enjoy the show.

My guess is Sidney is shitting bricks at this point and will beg to be arrested before he shoots himself in the head five or six times.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:55 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Fake.

You get that from the liberal media. How about that? They are part of this too.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:13 am

Obama appears again. New texts appear.

http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... tions.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Chipping away from Obama Administration lies. Nunes said last night."we're almost done." Charges are soon to come.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-145498

This is really getting interesting. What IF Page was strong armed by the FBI to infiltrate Trump's org. so that the FBI could issue the FISA warrant. Perhaps it has something to do with Page being a UCE for the FBI in the past. Lionel LeBron (Lionel Nation) has some interesting observations on the subject of Page. He mentioned that in an interview, Page noted that he never had ANY direct contact or direct communications with Trump while on staff. The other thing Lionel talks about is that Page doesn't seem to be acting like most people would when they have been spied on by the FBI. Most people would be upset and taking legal action. Especially when it seems that there wasn't a legitimate reason for it. So what is this? Page, FBI under cover informant or FBI patsy?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Obama appears again. New texts appear.

They were covering for him this whole time..

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

Trump told us last March that Obama tapped him, everyone laughed,.. they aren’t laughing anymore though!
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:52 am

I'm surprised no one posted this. The liberal brain trust.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/schiff-russi ... ach-other/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:53 am

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Obama appears again. New texts appear.

They were covering for him this whole time..

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

Trump told us last March that Obama tapped him, everyone laughed,.. they aren’t laughing anymore though!

Sad thing is, it all means what until Sessions gets off his, I'm beginning to think, bought off ass, and does something.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 am

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Following Following @realDonaldTrump
More
NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby slucero » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:24 am

President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

HRC has to be laughing her ass off...

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”

CHRIS WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”

OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Obama now implicated...

Hillary For America, Obama For America and the DNC paid for the Steel Dossier through the law firm Perkins Coie

Comey misleads then incoming POTUS Trump that Steel Dossier is "salacious and unverified"... yet one month earlier vouches for Steel's credibility as a reliable source... in order to get a FISA warrant to surveil Carter Page...

The independent source that the FBI uses to verify the Steele Dossier is a Yahoo article that interviews the author of the dossier (Steele)

This activity, by all these actors... intentionally working to subvert an American election... has to be borderline treasonous and/or seditious.

...and all along the Dems (and Monker) are screaming about Russian interference... when its been the Dems interfering... using Russian intel!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 am

slucero wrote:President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

HRC has to be laughing her ass off...

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”

CHRIS WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”

OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Obama now implicated...

Hillary For America, Obama For America and the DNC paid for the Steel Dossier through the law firm Perkins Coie

Comey misleads then incoming POTUS Trump that Steel Dossier is "salacious and unverified"... yet one month earlier vouches for Steel's credibility as a reliable source... in order to get a FISA warrant to surveil Carter Page...

The independent source that the FBI uses to verify the Steele Dossier is a Yahoo article that interviews the author of the dossier (Steele)

This activity, by all these actors... intentionally working to subvert an American election... has to be borderline treasonous and/or seditious.

...and all along the Dems (and Monker) are screaming about Russian interference... when its been the Dems interfering... using Russian intel!

Military Tribunals...quick and fair trial...guilty parties sentenced to death by hanging. Done.

They fucked with the wrong guy this time.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:24 am

Julian Assange ⌛

@JulianAssange
2m2 minutes ago
More
Emails reveal that Michael Isikoff, whose Yahoo News article based on the "Steele dossier" was used to obtain the FISA interception warrant against the Trump campaign's Carter Page, was secretly "working with" the DNC. https:// wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3962 …
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:31 am

Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:33 am

Fact Finder wrote:Julian Assange ⌛

@JulianAssange
2m2 minutes ago
More
Emails reveal that Michael Isikoff, whose Yahoo News article based on the "Steele dossier" was used to obtain the FISA interception warrant against the Trump campaign's Carter Page, was secretly "working with" the DNC. https:// wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3962 …

Was the FISA Judge lied too, or part of it ? That's a very frightening question.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 am

Every new text from Deep State cronies Peter Strzok and Lisa Page proves worse than the last!
Earlier today we reported on newly released texts between the two FBI officials implicating Obama, but now we have another text from right after Trump won the 2016 election, where Page is discussing brushing up on the Watergate scandal!

From Fox News

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, “OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING.” Strzok replied, “Omg, I am so depressed.” Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, “I bought all the president’s men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate.”

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:06 am

Since the Media seems to have quit reporting on Trumps Approval ratings, let me fill the gap.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... residency/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Fake.

You get that from the liberal media. How about that? They are part of this too.

Yes, its all a huge conspiracy! Liberal meaning they aren't saying what you want to hear.

LOL

A huge international, multi-faceted, multi-corporation, liberal bias conspiracy. All because Donnie's a Russian mobster.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Presidump David Dennison