Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:Julian Assange ⌛


@JulianAssange
2m2 minutes ago
More
Emails reveal that Michael Isikoff, whose Yahoo News article based on the "Steele dossier" was used to obtain the FISA interception warrant against the Drumpf campaign's Carter Page, was secretly "working with" the DNC. https:// wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3962 …


You know Wiki is also funded by Russian money.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9742
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Since the Media seems to have quit reporting on Trumps Approval ratings, let me fill the gap.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... residency/


75% voted Hilary or did not vote. Drumpf has a 25% SUPPORTER BASE. About the lowest that's even possible.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9742
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby tj » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hannity was explosive last night and should be tonight.


Did he eat some bad food?


:D :D :D :D

Real Man of Genius: Mr. Silent Killer Gas Passer

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=re ... &FORM=VIRE
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby tj » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Since the Media seems to have quit reporting on Trumps Approval ratings, let me fill the gap.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... residency/


75% voted Hilary or did not vote. Drumpf has a 25% SUPPORTER BASE. About the lowest that's even possible.


Works the other way too because 50% did not vote. Approximately 75% didn't vote for Hilary either, or Obama, or Bush,even less for Clinton (because Ross Perot ran as an independent). Bottom line is that usually somewhere around 25% of the voting population determines who wins, depending on which individual states are won.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:44 pm

More TDS:( Drumpf Derangement Syndrome )

So, my bleeding heart liberal sister is visiting in Tucson, Az and is all triggered because an illegal was deported today. All she can do is blame Drumpf and says he is so hated by the immigrant community that it's only a matter of time before someone kills him.

Really? Rather than try and understand the facts of the case, she chose to rush to judgement of Drumpf over it and is having a literal meltdown. Drumpf didn't suddenly change the immigration laws of this country. More people were deported in 2015 and 2016, than in 2017, people deported under Obama. She chooses to ignore that fact, supposedly because Democrat good, Republican bad. So, one fact I sent her was a link to the news. The raids were a result of a DEA investigation of drug activity. They had warrants and raided some businesses, found cash and drugs and arrested some people. Yeah, according to her, this is a Drumpf problem. Really? NO! The man who was deported just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was not a specific target. Facts don't matter to bleeding heart liberals, nor do laws, apparently.

Then she said, well, Obama only deported criminals. Right...I told her, if you enter the country illegally, you have committed a crime and you are a criminal. What is it about that you don't understand? People entering our country illegally know they are taking the risk that they may eventually be apprehended. Right now she's furious with me for what I've told her and for voting for Drumpf.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11268
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Watched Hannity tonight and expected more on the liberal witch hunt lie of Drumpf and Russia to be exposed and wasn't let down. Then he had Sara Carter and Peter Campbell's attorney on. I didn't know the Congress had been looking into Uranium One and exposed alot. In both cases, charges are about to be filed. I was glad to hear that. Uranium One is breaking, this is all I can find so far. Grade school personal attacks against me will not change reality. Boomer, it's gonna happen and soon.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... officials/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... oundation/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ommittees/

Hillary and Russia are all over this. Treason against Clinton and the Foundation is not out of the question.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:46 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Watched Hannity tonight and expected more on the liberal witch hunt lie of Drumpf and Russia to be exposed and wasn't let down. Then he had Sara Carter and Peter Campbell's attorney on. I didn't know the Congress had been looking into Uranium One and exposed alot. In both cases, charges are about to be filed. I was glad to hear that. Uranium One is breaking, this is all I can find so far. Grade school personal attacks against me will not change reality. Boomer, it's gonna happen and soon.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... officials/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... oundation/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ommittees/

Hillary and Russia are all over this. Treason against Clinton and the Foundation is not out of the question.


Tick...Tick...Tick
Not looking good. We might actually live to see the Clinton crime syndicate go down in flames. I believe, eventually, justice catches up to all crooks. She's has it coming for a long time, but has somehow managed to slither out of everything for years, thanks to her being protected by Democrats. Time's up bitch!
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11268
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Andrew wrote:You know Wiki is also funded by Russian money.


It's funny, nobody ever said this when Wiki was exposing Bush-era crimes.

Daniel Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon Papers exposing Vietnam lies, loves Wikileaks.
When he exposed Nixon-era crimes, the administration famously said he "was working for the Russians."
Sound familiar?

Also, if this is true, why has Wiki leaked documents detailing Russian corruption?

https://wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13533
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:07 am

steveo777 wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Watched Hannity tonight and expected more on the liberal witch hunt lie of Drumpf and Russia to be exposed and wasn't let down. Then he had Sara Carter and Peter Campbell's attorney on. I didn't know the Congress had been looking into Uranium One and exposed alot. In both cases, charges are about to be filed. I was glad to hear that. Uranium One is breaking, this is all I can find so far. Grade school personal attacks against me will not change reality. Boomer, it's gonna happen and soon.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... officials/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... oundation/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ommittees/

Hillary and Russia are all over this. Treason against Clinton and the Foundation is not out of the question.


Tick...Tick...Tick
Not looking good. We might actually live to see the Clinton crime syndicate go down in flames. I believe, eventually, justice catches up to all crooks. She's has it coming for a long time, but has somehow managed to slither out of everything for years, thanks to her being protected by Democrats. Time's up bitch!


She didn't "some how" avoid it. It was rigged, just like her nomination.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:07 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:19 am

George W Bush came out of his retirement clearing brush to say that Russia meddled in our election. This means it's as definite as Saddam being behind 9/11. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13533
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 am

The latest. The first one should make boomie happy, amoung others.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ion-video/

FBI withholding evedence.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... committee/

Obama appears again.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... y-clinton/

That's it for now.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:10 am

Forgot this little tidbit about Russian collusion.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... inton.html

And Soros manipulating with Brittish Government and the will of their people.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... rexit.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:10 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6982
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby tj » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:57 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:George W Bush came out of his retirement clearing brush to say that Russia meddled in our election. This means it's as definite as Saddam being behind 9/11. :roll:


He needs to be quiet about anything political.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:06 am

tj wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:George W Bush came out of his retirement clearing brush to say that Russia meddled in our election. This means it's as definite as Saddam being behind 9/11. :roll:


He needs to be quiet about anything political.


Guess his art isn't enough to keep him busy.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6982
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:22 am

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... teele.html
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13188
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... teele.html



all these Dems salivating at the Steele bait... of their own making.... hilarious...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm


Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:07 pm


Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:29 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:George W Bush came out of his retirement clearing brush to say that Russia meddled in our election. This means it's as definite as Saddam being behind 9/11. :roll:


Actually, I'd love to see a W. quote where he says 9/11 was the fault of Saddam.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9923
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:54 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Watched Hannity tonight and expected more on the liberal witch hunt lie of Drumpf and Russia to be exposed and wasn't let down. Then he had Sara Carter and Peter Campbell's attorney on. I didn't know the Congress had been looking into Uranium One and exposed alot. In both cases, charges are about to be filed. I was glad to hear that. Uranium One is breaking, this is all I can find so far. Grade school personal attacks against me will not change reality. Boomer, it's gonna happen and soon.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... officials/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... oundation/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ommittees/

Hillary and Russia are all over this. Treason against Clinton and the Foundation is not out of the question.


Grade school attacks? Here's your problem.

You came on here and for weeks talked about this big document dump was going to be the end of the Democratic party. The day came and went without even the smallest incident.

Then you were all about the Nunes memo. Weeks before it even came out I said it was a memo written by a biased Nunes and a biased committee...both of which had already lost all credibility due to his midnight run to the Whitehouse, months prior. So, it comes out and is a huge dud because of the above reasons and the fact that it was lacking any facts at all because ALL of the underlying facts were still classified. it was a BIG NOTHING that you propped up. Even the beloved Trey Gowdy was on Face the Nation and said that there would still be a Russian probe without the dossier.

You have no real credibility on this "Chicken Little" fascination. You still jump on "more memos" from Nunes, even though he has repeatedly been disgraced. You rely on an OPINION writer like Sean Hannity to gather your facts for you...even though that opinion writer has essentially become a spokesman for the Whitehouse, meeting with Drumpf often.

You are like a street corner preacher screaming about the end of the world to whoever will listen. "In just a few days..." Those "few days" have turned into months of repeated bullshit. Now you are back to Uranium One...please.

I wonder what you are going to write when Drumpf, the subject of this thread, is served a subpoena to testify before Mueller. Will you scrutinize him as he tries to squirm his way out of it? If he takes the 5th, will you be critical of that? When Kushner, Jr. and maybe even Ivanka are idicted, will you admit that this is the most corrumpt administration in history?

Of course not...you'll still have your mind on blow jobs in the Oval office, Benghazi, Emails, and a "corrupt" FBI....and pointing to the same old tired bullshit as some type of new "bomb"...and running about like Chicken Little screaming the end is near.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9923
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Monker wrote:Actually, I'd love to see a W. quote where he says 9/11 was the fault of Saddam.


1) You are in no position to be expecting quotes/corroboration from anyone. Where is your proof that Sebastian Gorka is wanted by "multiple governments"? You make claims with reckless abandon.

2) By 2003, over 70% of all American believed there was a Saddam- 9/11 link. Why is that? The entire administration conflated the two again and again and again. Below are just quotes made ON RECORD. Tons of more shit said in meetings and in declassified memos etc etc.

Bush: "Before 11 September 2001, many in the world believed that Saddam Hussein could be contained. But chemical agents and lethal viruses and shadowy terrorist networks are not easily contained. Imagine those 19 hijackers with other weapons, and other plans - this time armed by Saddam Hussein."

Bush: "The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda: because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda,"

Bush: "the battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001."

Bush: "you can't distinguish between Al Qaeda and Saddam when you talk about the War on Terror."

Cheney: “..pretty well confirmed, that 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April, several months before the attack.”

Cheney: "The Czechs alleged that Mohamed Atta, the lead attacker, met in Prague with a senior Iraqi intelligence official five months before the attack, but we’ve never been able to develop anymore of that yet either in terms of confirming it or discrediting it."

Cheney: "supposedly, Mohamed Atta, who was the leader hijacker, had met with one of the senior officials of the Iraq intelligence service in Prague five months before 9/11. That was information provided to us by our intelligence."

Powell: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases. And we know that after 11 September, Saddam Hussein's regime gleefully celebrated the terrorist attacks on America."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13533
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:36 pm

Monker wrote:You came on here and for weeks talked about this big document dump was going to be the end of the Democratic party. The day came and went without even the smallest incident.


Sounds like you raving incomprehensibly about Russian bots under your bed. Hey, at least KC didn't claim he was "Buzzinga-ing" everybody when the memo came out. He is more of a man than you.

Monker wrote:Then you were all about the Nunes memo. Weeks before it even came out I said it was a memo written by a biased Nunes and a biased committee...both of which had already lost all credibility due to his midnight run to the Whitehouse, months prior. So, it comes out and is a huge dud because of the above reasons and the fact that it was lacking any facts at all because ALL of the underlying facts were still classified. it was a BIG NOTHING that you propped up. Even the beloved Trey Gowdy was on Face the Nation and said that there would still be a Russian probe without the dossier.


The only people claiming it was a "huge dud" are the same tools that didn't want the memo released citing BOGUS national security concerns. The most interesting thing about the memo (to me), is it reveals how info was fed to the media and then the media were used/cited to further an agenda. Steele's info was given to Yahoo etc. Then the Yahoo article was used to assist with acquiring the FISA warrant. This is similar to how Cheney gave Iraq WMD info to Judith Miller of the NYTimes and then used her NYT reporting to further the case for war. It's a government feedback loop and how the game is played.

Monker wrote:You have no real credibility on this "Chicken Little" fascination. You still jump on "more memos" from Nunes, even though he has repeatedly been disgraced. You rely on an OPINION writer like Sean Hannity to gather your facts for you...even though that opinion writer has essentially become a spokesman for the Whitehouse, meeting with Drumpf often.


And you rely on X-Files and imaginary quotes with NO ATTRIBUTION AT ALL ("hillary had permission..."). So shut your dick hole, you dateless loser.

Monker wrote:You are like a street corner preacher screaming about the end of the world to whoever will listen. "In just a few days..." Those "few days" have turned into months of repeated bullshit. Now you are back to Uranium One...please.


The Uranium One FBI informant just testified this week. So yea, it is back in the news in a pretty big way.

Monker wrote:I wonder what you are going to write when Drumpf, the subject of this thread, is served a subpoena to testify before Mueller. Will you scrutinize him as he tries to squirm his way out of it? If he takes the 5th, will you be critical of that? When Kushner, Jr. and maybe even Ivanka are idicted, will you admit that this is the most corrumpt administration in history?


I wonder, when Drumpf gets re-elected will you set yourself on fire like a Buddhist monk while shouting 'RESIST!' on the White House lawn?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13533
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:12 am

Everything I claimed is going down. Here's something from the Main Stream Media. It's about a month behind, but it's something. Monker can say "it ain't so", but it's so. Mueller is going to have to step down as Monkers "nothing to see here" Uranium Ones explodes. Take a look at whats going on and what Monker claims. As usual, Monker is the liar.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... irty-work/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:48 am

So here we are a year and couple months since the last election. President Drumpf has been in office for one year. What is the Democrats message and platform? No one knows because they are still fixated on their last loss at the polls. They're still droning on with the resist Drumpf and hate Drumpf narratives. Somehow I don't think that is going to help them in the midterms. Speaking of President Drumpf, the other day I took my dad to the dentist and while checking out I got into the conversation about taxes with the receptionist. Without asking her she told me that with the reform she is already seeing more money in her paycheck. She commented that it was significant. This is the kind of thing that effects how people vote. Remember not a single Democrat voted for the reform.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6982
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 am

I have been reading about the Strzok\Page texts. I find it interesting that that they were talking about Strzok getting approval for an iPhone and that would enable them to somehow circumvent the reporting of their communications. I cannot believe that they are that stupid to believe that even if that did so, the NSA still wouldn't be capturing their communications.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6982
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:27 am

Boomchild wrote:So here we are a year and couple months since the last election. President Drumpf has been in office for one year. What is the Democrats message and platform? No one knows because they are still fixated on their last loss at the polls. They're still droning on with the resist Drumpf and hate Drumpf narratives. Somehow I don't think that is going to help them in the midterms. Speaking of President Drumpf, the other day I took my dad to the dentist and while checking out I got into the conversation about taxes with the receptionist. Without asking her she told me that with the reform she is already seeing more money in her paycheck. She commented that it was significant. This is the kind of thing that effects how people vote. Remember not a single Democrat voted for the reform.


Lost among the 24/7 constant white noise of Russian warmongering, is the fact that Drumpf ran and won on actual issues. Issues that were, to a large degree, idiocentric to him - free trade, the wall etc. Nobody else (aside from maybe Santorum and Tancredo) was talking about these issues. Voters will always go for the candidate who stands for something over nothing at all. Right now, the Democrats are too indebted to their corporate paymasters to propose anything helpful to the public at large. And Bernie Sanders, who is essentially FDR reincarnated with actual policy ideas, is viewed as a pariah.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13533
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:11 am

More Russian collusion. Not the bullshit Monker's trying to pedal. Of course, he's "never going to post here again".

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... irt-trump/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4824
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest