Page 205 of 251

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:56 am
by Memorex
Boomchild wrote:
Memorex wrote:
Well, I think they have. But they also can't be seen interfering. The media will spin it too hard. You have to remember, every single move this admin makes, the media spin it as evil.


And that's just it. It's a lose\lose situation with the media. The notion of interference is already out there. They should be pushing the issue of collusion is not a crime and force the DOJ and Mueller PROVE it is. I think Trump is just waiting for this investigation to die out. The problem with that strategy is that it won't. They will just keep moving the goal posts to keep it alive. In my opinion Trump is getting bad advice and it isn't by accident.


Looking at it today, I feel like the entire plan was to last up to or just past the mid terms and then use impeachment. If the Dems take control, that will happen.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:57 am
by Boomchild
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:They could go after this. Ahhhh memories. Of course Holder turned a blind eye to this and many others.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... jail-time/


Are you kidding? Not with the current climate in the justice system. As it is now if it's a Democrat, look the other way. If it's a Republican, hold their feet to the fire and prosecute to fullest extent of the law. This is happening with a Republican President in office and a Congress controlled by Republicans. Let that sink in.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 am
by verslibre
MAGA = My Attorney Got Arrested :lol:

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:41 am
by S2M
.....and then there is Duncan Hunter and his wife.

:roll:

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:19 pm
by Boomchild
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Then fire his ass.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ent-video/


What Trump did was take bad advice from his advisors. Most likely traitors within his administration. Maybe Trump thinks his public bashing of Sessions will make him resign. Doubtful since it seems it was all part of a plan.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:48 am
by ohsherrie
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -not-a-wa/

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The entire media-political-government-power complex camped along the Potomac River in this fetid August heat officially lost its collective mind this week. In an orgy of political drama playing out in courtrooms up and down the Acela corridor, President Trump’s lawyer and his one-time campaign manager stand convicted of various crimes. In this fever worse than Joe McCarthy’s Red Scare, President Trump — therefore — has been officially declared guilty by association!

Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s campaign manager for six minutes during the summer of 2016, was found guilty of a host of crimes dating back more than a decade relating to his various business ventures, none of which has anything to do with President Trump.
What is interesting about the case against Mr. Manafort is that prosecutors had declined to pursue some of the charges way back when. But that was BEFORE Mr. Manafort betrayed the political establishment by working for Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign. Once he committed that cardinal sin, all bets were off.

That is why so many people see this whole crusade as a dangerous and dishonest political prosecution. It is not Paul Manafort that people care about. It is the idea that Mr. Manafort got shoved through a political-criminal meat-grinder all because he worked for Donald Trump. Where was this prosecutorial zeal when it came to Hillary Clinton and her illegal bathroom email server or all the obvious global pay-to-play shakedowns by the Clinton Foundation? If people in Washington honestly want to understand the hostility and distrust American voters have for their federal government, they must admit that this stinks to the high heavens. Then there is former Trump lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen, who has turned on the president like a scalded cur dog.

In case anyone wonders if Mr. Trump has lost his wickedly funny sense of humor, hold your nose and take a peek at Twitter.
“If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!” Mr. Trump crowed hours after Mr. Cohen pleaded guilty to a range of charges relating to his taxi cab business and law practice, including legal work he did directly for Mr. Trump.


Mr. Cohen’s lawyer? Lanny Davis, who became famous representing former President Bill Clinton during his endless saga of scandals. Political incest, anyone? Pass the barf bag. Again, this is why nobody trusts politics in America anymore. This is why people voted for Donald Trump. Mr. Trump might be all these horrible things that people say about him. A loud, brutish, bullying narcissist. But at least he is NOT a Washington politician.

As for the charges against Michael Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former lawyer claims Mr. Trump ordered him to pay a porn actress and a Playboy model for their silence. This, Mr. Cohen claims, is a violation of campaign finance. (Yeah, like Michael Cohen knows the first thing about campaign finance laws.) And then Mr. Trump was not exactly forthcoming about it. Really? Well, here is a NEWS FLASH: Donald J. Trump did pay a porn actress and a former Playboy model for their silence. And not a single person in all of America ever doubted that is exactly what happened from the first moment they heard about any of it.

And they don’t care! You know why? Because at least Donald Trump still isn’t a dirty, self-dealing, dishonest Washington politician.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:01 am
by Boomchild
ohsherrie wrote:https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/22/lying-porn-star-paying-cheat-at-least-hes-not-a-wa/

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The entire media-political-government-power complex camped along the Potomac River in this fetid August heat officially lost its collective mind this week. In an orgy of political drama playing out in courtrooms up and down the Acela corridor, President Trump’s lawyer and his one-time campaign manager stand convicted of various crimes. In this fever worse than Joe McCarthy’s Red Scare, President Trump — therefore — has been officially declared guilty by association!


This article shows that this country's Republic is in serious jeopardy. Regardless of who is POTUS.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:27 am
by S2M
S2M wrote:.....and then there is Duncan Hunter and his wife.

:roll:



Oops...I forgot...folks can only trash liberals here. My bad.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:22 pm
by Boomchild
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley Adjust Positions To Support President Trump Firing Jeff Sessions….
Posted on August 23, 2018 by sundance

The Attorney General has been strong and effective on border security and immigration issues, mostly due to effective support for Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS). However, on the needed institutional reform Sessions has been frustratingly inept. Many who understand Main Justice politics openly say AG Jeff Sessions is actually scared of the apparatus under his authority.


In addition to this it has been suggested that Sessions recused himself from oversight of the Mueller investigation because he is afraid that he could have been accused of wrong doing related to something he did not disclose during his conformation.

Against the abject failure of the DOJ to accept oversight and commit to reform amid the obvious chaos from a highly politicized previous administration, in May of this year House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes threatened to hold Attorney General Sessions in contempt of congress.


And that is all it ever was, a threat. These people lack the balls to follow through. That is one of the reasons our government and justice system has run amuck and corrupt to it's core.

As far as Sessions being fired, I'll believe it when i see it.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:19 pm
by steveo777
Fact Finder wrote:Speaking of letting the truth out..

http://www.chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/?p=1362


It's been a setup from day one and the media is also complicit. A huge tide has been arranged to bring down this POTUS, a very well orchestrated endeavor. These guys are better than the mafia, but their layers are being unpeeled, like an onion.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:22 pm
by steveo777
Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley Adjust Positions To Support President Trump Firing Jeff Sessions….
Posted on August 23, 2018 by sundance

The Attorney General has been strong and effective on border security and immigration issues, mostly due to effective support for Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS). However, on the needed institutional reform Sessions has been frustratingly inept. Many who understand Main Justice politics openly say AG Jeff Sessions is actually scared of the apparatus under his authority.


In addition to this it has been suggested that Sessions recused himself from oversight of the Mueller investigation because he is afraid that he could have been accused of wrong doing related to something he did not disclose during his conformation.

Against the abject failure of the DOJ to accept oversight and commit to reform amid the obvious chaos from a highly politicized previous administration, in May of this year House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes threatened to hold Attorney General Sessions in contempt of congress.


And that is all it ever was, a threat. These people lack the balls to follow through. That is one of the reasons our government and justice system has run amuck and corrupt to it's core.

As far as Sessions being fired, I'll believe it when i see it.


He may be the most incompetent, puppet we've ever had for an AG. Fire his ass and let the chips fall where they will. He's working for somebody, but it ain't us, or this President.

Have any of you figure this out yet?
Sessions is a plant, probably infiltrated by the likes of McCain, Flake and Ryan, the RINOs in the party. The POTUS has been duped.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:06 am
by Boomchild
Fact Finder wrote::shock:

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
“Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.” Jeff, this is GREAT, what everyone wants, so look into all of the corruption on the “other side” including deleted Emails, Comey lies & leaks, Mueller conflicts, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr........FISA abuse, Christopher Steele & his phony and corrupt Dossier, the Clinton Foundation, illegal surveillance of Trump Campaign, Russian collusion by Dems - and so much more. Open up the papers & documents without redaction? Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
Ex-NSA contractor to spend 63 months in jail over “classified” information. Gee, this is “small potatoes” compared to what Hillary Clinton did! So unfair Jeff, Double Standard.



He’s talking about Reality Winner in that last tweet.


So Trump is firing off all these tweets about Sessions. Has he sent Sessions an official letter about his concerns and appearance of lack of action?

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:09 am
by Boomchild
Image

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:15 am
by Boomchild
This will give you a laugh. Also, saw ABC report on this last night. Not a mention that the killer was an illegal alien.

Image

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:41 am
by Andrew
I can't believe you RWNJs are still swinging from Drumpf's nutsack. Thankfully there's just a few of you debating no one and talking to yourselves.

That mob-boss crooked hypocrite will be wearing an orange jumpsuit and waving at his thieving prick kids across the hall and you'll still be crying liberal conspiracies.

See ya (again).

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:42 am
by Memorex
Andrew wrote:I can't believe you RWNJs are still swinging from Drumpf's nutsack. Thankfully there's just a few of you debating no one and talking to yourselves.

That mob-boss crooked hypocrite will be wearing an orange jumpsuit and waving at his thieving prick kids across the hall and you'll still be crying liberal conspiracies.

See ya (again).


I have lost so much respect for you this year. This links and name change thing is something a 12 year old would do. It's so childish.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:49 pm
by Boomchild
Andrew wrote:I can't believe you RWNJs are still swinging from Drumpf's nutsack. Thankfully there's just a few of you debating no one and talking to yourselves.

That mob-boss crooked hypocrite will be wearing an orange jumpsuit and waving at his thieving prick kids across the hall and you'll still be crying liberal conspiracies.

See ya (again).


Sure our corrupt system could impeach him out of office but putting him behind bars unlikely. Take for example HRC. It's clearly evident that she along with the DNC rigged their own primary and she nor anyone involved has been prosecuted. When HRC is charged with a crime then I'll consider that Trump could be charged and jailed if he committed a crime. So far the investigation has got nothing. The initial basis for the special investigation is based on collusion which does not have a criminal code applied to it. Now since they have been unable to produce any evidence of such they have moved onto obstruction of justice based on tweets penned by POTUS criticizing the investigation and the lack of action by the AG. It's laughable.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:56 pm
by Boomchild
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey Boomer, at least they are speaking out now. Should have done this over a year ago.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... stigation/


I'm tired of the "tough talk". That's all we ever see. Show me results then I'll be interested. But we all know the likely hood of that. Remember Trump stated that if elected he would push for a special prosecutor for HRC. I bet he is regretting not jumping on that right out the gate. That situation is extremely disappointing for me.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:12 pm
by Boomchild
Here is an interesting find. Micheal Cohen's attorney Lanny J. Davis was involved with HRC and Podesta. Things that make you go Hmmm.......

From Wikileaks...

« “On my honor I give you my word I will not mention to anyone my involvement.” —Michael Cohen lawyer Lanny J Davis to Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/em ... fAYPBmcBrI

« “Aside from Carolyn, my four children and my immediate family, I consider you to be the best friend and the best person I have met in my long life”—Michael Cohen lawyer Lanny J Davis to Hillary Clinton (2010)

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/em ... fAYPBmcBrI


Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:41 am
by ohsherrie
Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/22/lying-porn-star-paying-cheat-at-least-hes-not-a-wa/

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The entire media-political-government-power complex camped along the Potomac River in this fetid August heat officially lost its collective mind this week. In an orgy of political drama playing out in courtrooms up and down the Acela corridor, President Trump’s lawyer and his one-time campaign manager stand convicted of various crimes. In this fever worse than Joe McCarthy’s Red Scare, President Trump — therefore — has been officially declared guilty by association!


This article shows that this country's Republic is in serious jeopardy. Regardless of who is POTUS.


I'm feeling more and more as if "they're" winning and nothing short of armed revolt will stop them. It's becoming more obvious by the day that Hillary's statement "if I go down I'm taking half of D.C. With me" is true and the ones in danger of going down will do Anything to keep their heads above the swamp water.

I don't know what to make of Sessions. There are some people who believe he is working on something and everybody will know what it is in October. I really want to believe that but the Twitter exchanges between him and the President lately make it hard to keep believing.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:44 am
by ohsherrie
Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Now here's the best news I've heard in a long time. I'm sure this will poiss liberals off.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/us-cuts-aid-p ... itics.html


That’s $200 mil, plus he cut off $270 mil that would have went to Syria the other day. So half a billion saved, cool. 8)


And all that the media is focused on is Mueller's BS. Half of the people in this country don't even know how much better off this country is because the sources that they listen to aren't talking about it.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:57 am
by Boomchild
ohsherrie wrote:I don't know what to make of Sessions. There are some people who believe he is working on something and everybody will know what it is in October. I really want to believe that but the Twitter exchanges between him and the President lately make it hard to keep believing.


This rumor has been floating around for a long time. Suggesting that the appearance of Sessions doing nothing is an act and he is secretly working behind the scenes. The problem is those who propagate this have given several dates for this to happen and nothing occurred. I think this rumor is mainly coming from those that follow Qanon. So I highly doubt this true. At this point I think this is just to feed false hope to people.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:11 am
by Boomchild
Fact Finder wrote:
I have appointed a person outside of Washington many years in the department of justice to look at all the allegations the house judiciary members sent to us, and so we're conducting that investigation. That person being John Huber, from Utah. Sessions sent a letter…informing them that Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate. Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months, since November 13, 2017.


Look specifically at what Huber is charged to do. He has been asled to review and investigate and then produce recommendations to the DOJ. He is not charged with bringing indictments or prosecuting anyone. I am doubtful anything is going to come from Huber's actions.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:23 am
by Memorex
Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
I have appointed a person outside of Washington many years in the department of justice to look at all the allegations the house judiciary members sent to us, and so we're conducting that investigation. That person being John Huber, from Utah. Sessions sent a letter…informing them that Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate. Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months, since November 13, 2017.


Look specifically at what Huber is charged to do. He has been asled to review and investigate and then produce recommendations to the DOJ. He is not charged with bringing indictments or prosecuting anyone. I am doubtful anything is going to come from Huber's actions.


If you have all these FBI officials fired, plus the IRS skank, etc., and you have half the country that has lost complete faith in that entire community, that they have not brought in a special prosecutor for that just shows how bad this really is. On one side, there was never one hint of a real crime, and boom, it's microscope up the ass time. And that "investigation" just keeps finding wrongdoing from Trump-Haters. On the other side, you have massive amounts of clear wrongdoing and it receives ZERO attention from Justice. And they can get away with it all because of the media and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Which apparently can travel half way around the world.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:57 am
by Boomchild
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:John McCain expired. I should say something nice.


Now, to more important news.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -involved/


Well you know what they say, if you can't say something nice about someone.......

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:59 am
by verslibre
Yeah, how dare anyone talk smack about "bone spurs"...

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:14 am
by ohsherrie
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:John McCain expired. I should say something nice.


Now, to more important news.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... -involved/


Great post!

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:05 pm
by Boomchild
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
You know, it's very telling if you go on the Yahoo forums, the liberals are praising him and Conservatives are calling him what he was, a liar and RINO. Very telling about him.


I prefer the term traitor.

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:13 pm
by Boomchild
Just when you think CNN has topped themselves.....

Image

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:45 am
by ohsherrie
Boomchild wrote:Just when you think CNN has topped themselves.....

Image


And the asinine Demo/Socialists eat this bullshit up.