The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:21 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:As the liberals Cohen hope crumbles..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... n-efforts/

Isn't it interesting that Cohen's lawyer was involved with HRC and Podesta.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:07 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Russia,Russia, Russia?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... ed-to-act/

Interesting and damning information here, but alas, it won't change a thing. HRC will not be prosecuted for her illegal use of a private email server for government business while SOS. Our judical system basically made it legal for her to do it. Here is the question no one seems to be asking, just whom else in our government has or is doing the exact same thing?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:12 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Justin from Canada Painted His Country Into a Lose/Lose Trade Corner – More Details of U.S-Mexico Deal…
Posted on August 27, 2018 by sundance
By choosing politics over fundamental trade economics Justin and Chrystia from Canada have painted themselves into an isolated position on the renegotiated North American Trade deal. Here’s the basic Canadian conundrum.

The U.S. and Mexico have agreed to manufacturing origination terms; wage and labor improvements; elimination of AG subsidies and non tariff barriers; and removal of all protectionist tariffs – so long as the structural terms of commerce are upheld.

I would assume the MSM is either glossing over this or ignoring it. From what I am seeing, they are focused on "Far Right Conservatives Rioting in Germany", "Trump's MAGA is Spurring More Muslims to Run for Public Office" and "Why are American's Making Less Money".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:23 am

Meanwhile in Spain.......

https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson. ... 050586171/

Do you see the women and children?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:05 am

Fact Finder wrote:There’s a new Tariff in town!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:18 am

Boomchild wrote:Meanwhile in Spain.......

https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson. ... 050586171/

Do you see the women and children?

I wonder if they were allowed to stay or if they did what our border crossers do and just disappeared into the population.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:20 am

Fact Finder wrote:http://www.saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/

I hope this gets noticed by somebody who can make Congress pay attention to it.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:More and more comes out. Again what happens to Democrat law breakers. Ryan is scared and won't touch it. Sessions is too stupid or scared.No Justice for Americans.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... -or-nellie

I thought I heard somewhere that Ryan was stepping down as majority leader.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:34 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Somebody is lying under oath with iron clad proof. My money is on Bruce.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/28/ohr- ... testimony/

Now, how about some handcuffs?

Your Funny.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3m3 minutes ago
More
Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information!

Lets tack this too it. Seems Clinton bodies are now global, one way or another.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... te-server/

Fortunately, Murder charges don't have a statute of limitations, but her email crimes do, unfortunately, and the clock is ticking!
steveo777
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:53 am

The charges against the terrorists from the compound in New Mexico have been dropped.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Memorex » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:05 am

Did you make a mistakes in the first URL or is that Andrew still being a child?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Oh boy scary, Congress wants to question someone. They're great at asking questions but pitiful at taking action on what they find.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:45 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:[
Can't be much of this onion left to peel. When do we see some arrests?

The answer is simple, your not going to. They'll play the game of letting the clock run out. No tweet from POTUS will change anything either. The Deep State still operates the government.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:51 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Now we're talking.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... l-charges/

Talking and tweeting doesn't drain the swamp.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:24 pm

From the NY Times no less...... Apparently not all FB employees are in lock step with the company and it's CEO.

Dozens at Facebook Unite to Challenge Its ‘Intolerant’ Liberal Culture

SAN FRANCISCO — The post went up quietly on Facebook’s internal message board last week. Titled “We Have a Problem With Political Diversity,” it quickly took off inside the social network.

“We are a political monoculture that’s intolerant of different views,” Brian Amerige, a senior Facebook engineer, wrote in the post, which was obtained by The New York Times. “We claim to welcome all perspectives, but are quick to attack — often in mobs — anyone who presents a view that appears to be in opposition to left-leaning ideology.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/28/tech ... -bias.html
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:27 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How else does he get it out? The Main Stream Media? That's for lemmings and idiots.

I'm tired of all the "tough talk", I am interested in results. Trump is doing well on quite a few things but on draining the swamp he is failing.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:10 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:02 pm

In my life I have never worked a job with an auto raise. It has always been based on performance. Seems like how it should be for any employer.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:33 pm

Things that make you go hmm......
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:36 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Mueller in a race to keep this farce going until after November Elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEkO1Z4iWLs

Souldn't be too hard with Rosenstein and Sessions still in place.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:49 pm

Most federal bureaucrats already have better wages / benefits than average Americans. How is this NOT an example of draining the swamp?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:00 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Most federal bureaucrats already have better wages / benefits than average Americans. How is this NOT an example of draining the swamp?

How is a 1.4T tax cut for millionaires, gazillionaires and corporations an example?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:44 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

How is a 1.4T tax cut for millionaires, gazillionaires and corporations an example?

If only there were seriously great economic news to show you what happens when you allow people and businesses to spend their own money? If only we could look at unemployment, GDP, repatriation, or just anything to give us the slightest hint.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:41 am

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:53 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Monker wrote:
The market highs for this year were set in late January. The market has been extremely erratic ever since. I said months ago that the market struggles to get beyond 25,000 on the DOW. Where do we sit at today? That's what I thought.

Anybody that pays attention KNOWS that the market is scared of a trade war and that is a big reason why it has been so volatile.

STOCKS SMASH RECORD ON NEW NAFTA
TENSIONS WITH MEXICO EASE

WHO?

...and since Canada is not part of this agreement, and threats of new tarriffs against China, stocks are back down to what they were before your posts. Which ALL goes to prove my point that Trump's trade policies have done nothing but cause a volatile market, with huge swings, for this entire year. The market has barely gone up at all this year - and is definitely nothing to brag about. Call up any graph for how the markets have performed this year - there are huge swings but over all end up flat.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:43 am

Fact Finder wrote:Monker wrote:
...and since Canada is not part of this agreement, and threats of new tarriffs against China, stocks are back down to what they were before your posts. Which ALL goes to prove my point that Trump's trade policies have done nothing but cause a volatile market, with huge swings, for this entire year. The market has barely gone up at all this year - and is definitely nothing to brag about. Call up any graph for how the markets have performed this year - there are huge swings but over all end up flat.

Nasdaq is up 17% YTD
S&P is up 8% YTD
Dow is up 4.74% YTD

Glad you ain’t my advisor. BTW the Dow is 50 points from 26,000, that’s a bit different than 25,000 no?

...and all of those gains were posted in late January. Since then, there have been nothing but a bunch of wild swings. The markets went from late January thru late August without posting a gain for the year. The longest correction period in DECADES. That is nothing to brag about. Again, look at ANY chart for the year and you'll see that it peaked in late January, and has been stagnant ever since - because of Trump's trade policy, tarriffs, NAFTA uncertainty, etc. You are a fool if you are in the market right now...not until the trade issues (which TRUMP STARTED) are resolved.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:21 am

Fact Finder wrote:I am in the market big time, and buying and holding every paycheck. As of right this minute my account shows a return of 6.55% for YTD and I’m invested in basically every stock known to man, across lots of different funds, indexes and individual stocks, everything except Bitcoin. I’ll take a return like that, you should too. Most would be damn happy with that. You're what the kids call buzzkill Monker. :wink:

Pro tip: Dollar Cost Averaging
Look it up.

And, what I am saying is from late January up to a few weeks ago - you made NOTHING. If you can look at your accounts from February through July - you made NOTHING during that time. In fact, you may have LOST money. And, now you are making NOTHING again. All of your gains came in the first few weeks of the year. You would have been better off moving your investments into "safe' accounts and taking low interest...and moving them back when the market stablizes, or crashes due to Trump's policies.

DCA is what most everybody does in a 401k. But, even with that, I moved all of my investments to safe bond accounts until this stupidity is over, or Trump is out of office. $200 billion in tariffs against China is crazy talk, and they will retaliate. NO WAY I want to risk my retirement on Trump's insanity.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:07 am

Methodology

This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Aug. 26-29, 2018, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,003 adults. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.6 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 33-25-37 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.

Looking at the articles produced by Gary Langer, CEO of the research company that produced this poll, shows that the majority of them are negative pieces about Trump and his administration. You'll have to forgive me for thinking this may be coming from a biased organization.

https://muckrack.com/gary-langer/articles
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:24 am

Boomchild wrote:You'll have to forgive me for thinking this may be coming from a biased organization.

Like the ones that produce the "high ratings" poll results for Drumpf? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara