The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Memorex wrote:So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.


Haven't you noticed that their narrative has shifted? Since their attempts to prove criminal activity have failed, they have shifted to he just shouldn't be doing such things.


No attempts to prove anything have failed at all. This is the delusional hypocritical right....who for whatever reason don't care if Drumpf is a Russian asset or completely financed by Russian mob money. I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.

I'm shocked at the intelligence vacuum that is the conservative side of America these days.

And yes, I accept that there is literally nothing that Presidump Drumpf can do to turn RWNJs against him. Nothing. But he will go to prison alongside every other member of his team....in due course.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Memorex wrote:So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.


Haven't you noticed that their narrative has shifted? Since their attempts to prove criminal activity have failed, they have shifted to he just shouldn't be doing such things.


No attempts to prove anything have failed at all. This is the delusional hypocritical right....who for whatever reason don't care if Drumpf is a Russian asset or completely financed by Russian mob money. I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.

I'm shocked at the intelligence vacuum that is the conservative side of America these days.

And yes, I accept that there is literally nothing that Presidump Drumpf can do to turn RWNJs against him. Nothing. But he will go to prison alongside every other member of his team....in due course.



Don't even know what you are talking about. Again, accusations but nothing that indicates what you are even talking about. That reads as a side - step. Just point to something he's done. For fucks sake. I can say oh that Andrew takes money from the mob to give good reviews to certain artists. We better look into it. That's easy. But shouldn't I have some form of event or evidence first? Anything?
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Andrew wrote:No attempts to prove anything have failed at all. This is the delusional hypocritical right....who for whatever reason don't care if Drumpf is a Russian asset or completely financed by Russian mob money. I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.

I'm shocked at the intelligence vacuum that is the conservative side of America these days.

And yes, I accept that there is literally nothing that Presidump Drumpf can do to turn RWNJs against him. Nothing. But he will go to prison alongside every other member of his team....in due course.


There you go again. Making statements with out supporting cold hard facts. Until you do, I like others here will stick to this whole thing is a farce. The establishment, deep state, shadow government or whatever term one chooses to use has lost control of The Office of the President and they are throwing every trick and tactic in an attempt to regain control of it.

To recap:

Andrew wrote: As for why no charges yet? Oh FFS.....there's 5 GUILTY PLEAS AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS already!!!!! Benghazi? Why weren't you RWNJs demanding that be shut down after several years of ZERO results??? Hypocrites, again.




Boomchild wrote:None of which implicate DJT. If we are wrong, point to the indictment or plea that implicates DJT.
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:38 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The Donald is not going to jail and most probably will win a second term. You cry babies are helping him immensely, thanks.


This comment reminds me of an interview that was done with Steven Crowder (Louder with Crowder). Some of you here may know him. To those that don't he is a comedian\political commentator. He freely admits that he is a conservative and also freely admits that in general he is not a supporter of DJT. In the interview he pointed out that DJT is NOT a conservative but rather a centrist. He stated that the Democrats blew it by not working with DJT on a single thing. That they most likely could have gotten some of what they wanted. Now due to their relentless opposition to everything DJT they are driving DJT to become a conservative. So as you pointed out, thank you.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 am

S2M wrote:So far I've been disciplined enough to stay out of this clusterfuck of a thread...but something caught my interest...

Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.

Just like Drew...I come in here for comic relief. All it is is back-patting, and virtual high fives. Links that NO ONE clicks on except 4 or 5 people.

I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.

Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


From what I recall, you were actively engaging in this thread, but got your ass handed to you so many times that you threw a hissy fit and left.

As for collusion....as I've said repeatedly, Reagan colluded with Iran to help defeat Carter, Nixon scuttled Vietnam peace talks to screw over LBJ. Politics is a dirty buisness.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14547
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 am

Andrew wrote:I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.


Yeah it was called the Cold War. Back then, the Soviets controlled half of Europe. Now they don't control shit.

By your logic, should we start bombing Dresden again? Better still - mabe we should wage new battles with the British at Lexington?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14547
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:06 am

Andrew wrote:Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.


And JFK fucked an intern. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Eleanor Roosevelt ate pussy on the down low. Adultery is part and parcel of politics. Big whoop.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14547
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:19 am

Regarding Fox News....moreso than Murdoch, Roger Ailes and Bill Shine were responsible for building it into a GOP mouthpiece. Both are gone now. Murdoch's sons are now in control. By most accounts, they are technocrats not ideologues. TV is a dying medium anyway, so who cares.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14547
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:33 am

You guys are so far in denial, it's really pathetic.

As for why no charges yet? Oh FFS.....there's 5 GUILTY PLEAS AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS already!!!!!


In addition, those "guilty pleas" include deals to fully cooperate with Mueller. The only one I can think of that is left is Roger Stone. At this point, Mueller is going to start putting pressure on Jr., Ivanka, and Kushner. If they end up being charged and indicted, I fully expect Trump to make a deal, resign from office, and Pence to pardon him...in return for charges being dropped against his family. I said that months ago, BTW.

As far as charges being files against Trump. That isn't likely to happen while Trump is in office. Mueller will try to follow to follow the "a sitting President can not be indicted" protocol. However, a sitting President can obviously be impeached. So, if Trump doesn't resign, Mueller will take all of his evidence, write a damning report, and drop in congresses lap to give them a chance to impeach. If they don't, I would not be surprised if Trump is not indicted after he loses the 2020 election.

The entire Trump tower meeting was collusion, which may rise to the level of conspiracy (a crime), depending on what evidence has been revealed to Mueller.

Cohen plead guilty and implicated Trump by saying he was acting under Trump's orders. That makes Trump a coconsprirator.

Then there is a pile of evidence of obstruction of justice, from firing Comey to all of the talk and threats of fiing Session and Rosenstein, all of the comments against Mueller and the investigation, etc. All of which is designed to end, or impede, or disrupt the investigation.

But, of course, you all want to do a "what about _____" and talk about Benghazi...which had something like 7 investigation, including Clinton testifying for hours before congress...and NOTHING CAME OUT OF IT. Why are you all, and Trump, so scared to have Trump face ONE investigation?

None of which implicate DJT. If we are wrong, point to the indictment or plea that implicates DJT.


When Cohen plead guilty, he implicated Trump as a co-conspirator. Period.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:47 am

Boomchild wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:I'm a lifelong socialist/democrat and voted for 45. There are more of us than you know. Your crass rhetoric makes me eager to vote for him again in 2020.


You have hit the nail on the head here. For whatever reasons some can't believe that others see things differently then they do. They can't imagine that people with differing opinions or ideas could vote for the same individual. In my opinion, it is part of what sparks the T.r.u.m.p. Derangement Syndrome. Now they rely on dirty tricks, character assassination and lies to support their arguments and positions.


I spent quite a bit of time here during the Bush years trying to point out how he was destroying the economy and manufacturing a war that we had no business starting.

I didn't vote for Trump a Republican, I voted for him as an American who wanted my country to return to the status of the free, proud, independent, sovereign nation I grew up in and was raised to respect.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:52 am

Fact Finder wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:So far I've been disciplined enough to stay out of this clusterfuck of a thread...but something caught my interest...

Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.

Just like Drew...I come in here for comic relief. All it is is back-patting, and virtual high fives. Links that NO ONE clicks on except 4 or 5 people.

I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.

Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


From what I recall, you were actively engaging in this thread, but got your ass handed to you so many times that you threw a hissy fit and left.

As for collusion....as I've said repeatedly, Reagan colluded with Iran to help defeat Carter, Nixon scuttled Vietnam peace talks to screw over LBJ. Politics is a dirty buisness.



S2M just didn’t have anything to talk about after Brady got his ass handed to him in Jacksonville yesterday so he vented here.

And yes, in Washington DC politics is considered blood sport, just ask Vince Foster...


And Seth Rich.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby S2M » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:54 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:So far I've been disciplined enough to stay out of this clusterfuck of a thread...but something caught my interest...

Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.

Just like Drew...I come in here for comic relief. All it is is back-patting, and virtual high fives. Links that NO ONE clicks on except 4 or 5 people.

I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.

Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


From what I recall, you were actively engaging in this thread, but got your ass handed to you so many times that you threw a hissy fit and left.

As for collusion....as I've said repeatedly, Reagan colluded with Iran to help defeat Carter, Nixon scuttled Vietnam peace talks to screw over LBJ. Politics is a dirty buisness.


Hmm...how does one get their ass handed to them from what amounts to secondhand links, and Gregorian chants of "Lock her up!!"?

And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.

And here's TNC's mammoth comeback....I'm paraphrasing of course: 'Everybody's doing it, or has done it...therefore it's ok, and the natural order of things.'
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11981
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 am

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:
S2M wrote:Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


Oh FFS.....there's 5 GUILTY PLEAS AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS already!!!!! !


S2M - When you say he did this ethically horrible thing, I'd like for you to define that. I still have no idea what it is people think he did. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, has said this is what he did that was wrong. It's all well, he may have, or well, he must have, or well, we will find out. That's not enough to go after a civilian, let alone a President.

Andrew - Please name one single plea or indictment relating to the president or collusion or obstruction or anything relating to what this was supposed to be about? The task was Trump-Russia collusion. All we have is some Russian Facebook ads that paled in comparison to the candidate's level of spending and some stuff from years ago that had to do more with taxes and other shit. And then lying to the FBI over something that should have never been an issue anyway.

So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.


Exactly Memorex! They accuse the President of all these outrageous things based on nothing but the gossip spun out by the left wing propaganda machine. I have asked these same questions on Facebook and Twitter and have yet to get an answer that has any factual basis. It's the same thing that happens when Charlie Kirk goes out among the LWI (left Wing Idiots) and asks them for factual reasons for their protests and they have none that are based on fact.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:52 am

Monker wrote:In addition, those "guilty pleas" include deals to fully cooperate with Mueller. The only one I can think of that is left is Roger Stone. At this point, Mueller is going to start putting pressure on Jr., Ivanka, and Kushner. If they end up being charged and indicted, I fully expect Drumpf to make a deal, resign from office, and Pence to pardon him...in return for charges being dropped against his family. I said that months ago, BTW.


Just because those charged with unrelated crimes have deals to fully cooperate doesn't mean they have testimony or evidence that directly implicates DJT in a crime. You are speculating such information exists.

Monker wrote:The entire Drumpf tower meeting was collusion, which may rise to the level of conspiracy (a crime), depending on what evidence has been revealed to Mueller.


Looking to obtain dirt on your political opponent is not a crime. Here again you are speculating on the existence of evidence.

Monker wrote:Cohen plead guilty and implicated Drumpf by saying he was acting under Drumpf's orders. That makes Drumpf a coconsprirator.


For improper use of campaign funds. Not something that would reach to the level of impeachment. If so, then the entire Congress should be impeached for the "slush fund" to pay off accusers that made claims against legislators. That is misuse of taxpayer money and was hidden from the public.

Monker wrote:Then there is a pile of evidence of obstruction of justice, from firing Comey to all of the talk and threats of fiing Session and Rosenstein, all of the comments against Mueller and the investigation, etc. All of which is designed to end, or impede, or disrupt the investigation.


The FBI director, AG and Assistant AG all work "at the pleasure of the President". The President has the power to fire any one of them at will. As far as Comey, it is proven that he leaked information to the press via "a handler". That alone justifies his firing. Sorry but posting tweets of his opinion about the state of the AG, DOJ, FBI et al doesn't constitute impeding a investigation. The president has a right to make his thoughts and opinions on such matters known to the public.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby verslibre » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:16 am

Fact Finder wrote:Imagine your phone company canceling your service because they don’t like what you and your friends are talking about.


Imagine getting fired because you drew a cartoon about him.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6513
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:21 am

Just because those charged with unrelated crimes have deals to fully cooperate doesn't mean they have testimony or evidence that directly implicates DJT in a crime. You are speculating such information exists.


Yeah, you're right. Mueller is just making deals because he's a nice guy and doesn't care to get anything in return. I'm sure Trump and those involved thank Mueller for being such a gentleman. Isn't he wonderful?

Looking to obtain dirt on your political opponent is not a crime. Here again you are speculating on the existence of evidence.


It is if you are conspiring with an enemy of the United States to allow them to further their agenda(s) against this country. At the very least that is conspiracy, at the very most, it is treason.

For improper use of campaign funds. Not something that would reach to the level of impeachment.


How many times do you people need to be reminded that impeachment does not require a crime. Trump can be impeached because he has yellow hair and an orange face and therefore must be an alien from Proxima Centuri furthering their agenda to take over the world. But, even without Mueller, he can be impeached for incompetence and being unfit for office. As I have posted, judges have been impeached for that very thing.

You people ask for Trump being implicated in a crime...and when faced with it, you run into your cave of denial.


The FBI director, AG and Assistant AG all work "at the pleasure of the President". The President has the power to fire any one of them at will.


Yep...and if he fires any of the above with the intent of stopping an investigation, then that is obstruction of justice.

As far as Comey, it is proven that he leaked information to the press via "a handler". That alone justifies his firing.


Irrelevent....Trump already admitted he fired Comey because of his role in the Russia investigation. HE ADMITTED IT....and Guiliani REPEATED it.

Sorry but posting tweets of his opinion about the state of the AG, DOJ, FBI et al doesn't constitute impeding a investigation. The president has a right to make his thoughts and opinions on such matters known to the public.


Yep...he has that right. And, his thoughts and words being freely expressed can be used against him to show his intent and motive. It is evidence of obstruction.

And, again, you are in denial and are defending the indefensible.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:37 am

I voted for him as an American who wanted my country to return to the status of the free, proud, independent, sovereign nation I grew up in and was raised to respect.


Yes, we should be so proud of a country that is fearful of the weakest pepole the world has to offer - refugees. We are so afraid of them that we deny them their rights to seek asylum. We are so fearful of them that we lock women and children in cages, separating them for months. Yes, be proud.

We should be proud of a country that insults its neighbors and closest allies, while seeking favor from its enemies, countries and leaders, who seek to destroy democracy around the world. Yes, be proud.

We should be proud that we are a nation with a leader that lies on a daily basis, almost every time he speaks. He lies about everything from how he was elected to the number of deaths in a hurricain. Yeah, be proud.

This presidency is an embarressment...even moreso than W.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 am

Fact Finder wrote:Imagine your phone company canceling your service because they don’t like what you and your friends are talking about.


If Trump ends Internet neutrality, that may be able to happen.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:20 am

Monker wrote:Yeah, you're right. Mueller is just making deals because he's a nice guy and doesn't care to get anything in return. I'm sure Drumpf and those involved thank Mueller for being such a gentleman. Isn't he wonderful?


Oh I see Mueller already knows what they are going to say or show. What he is doing is fishing for information. Again, you assume their is evidence of a crime.

Monker wrote:It is if you are conspiring with an enemy of the United States to allow them to further their agenda(s) against this country. At the very least that is conspiracy, at the very most, it is treason.


And there is zero factual evidence to prove this assertion. If there is show the factual evidence.

Monker wrote:How many times do you people need to be reminded that impeachment does not require a crime.


Show me were I said there has to be a crime for impeachment. That fact is there have been many politicians that have improperly used campaign donations and they were still allowed to hold office.

Monker wrote:Yep...and if he fires any of the above with the intent of stopping an investigation, then that is obstruction of justice.


The key word is "if". Not he did. More speculation.

Monker wrote:Irrelevent....Drumpf already admitted he fired Comey because of his role in the Russia investigation. HE ADMITTED IT....and Guiliani REPEATED it.


And the investigation is still ongoing. Proof that it did nothing to stop it.


Monker wrote:Yep...he has that right. And, his thoughts and words being freely expressed can be used against him to show his intent and motive. It is evidence of obstruction.


It's all criticism. Get back to me when dissolves the DOJ and the FBI.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:32 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:37 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:45 am

S2M wrote:Hmm...how does one get their ass handed to them from what amounts to secondhand links, and Gregorian chants of "Lock her up!!"?


Easy. You never had any facts. Just a bunch of Dennis Miller style references. Unfunny snark can only get you so far.

S2M wrote:And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.


Sure ya did. Like many drama queens on here you even announced your grand exit. I'll quote you later.

S2M wrote:And here's TNC's mammoth comeback....I'm paraphrasing of course: 'Everybody's doing it, or has done it...therefore it's ok, and the natural order of things.'


Our entire legal system is based on precedent. I cited precedent. You cite snark.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14547
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:51 am

Fact Finder wrote:It happens right now, every day. FB, Twitter, Reddit, et al. (and MR if you had your way,) do it based on political beliefs. Sessions is looking into this now. Of course I realize Andrew isn’t in America but the principle is the same.


Meanwhile in the UK and Canada people are being fined and in some cases jailed for speaking their viewpoints and opinions. In the UK authorities have reported they can't investigate some crimes like burglaries because "they don't have the time and man power". Yet they have the time to police people's speech.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:55 am

Fact Finder wrote:Reminder:

Hillary Clinton insists she did nothing wrong by running all of her government communications, including classified material, through her unsecured, home-brewed computer server. Perhaps she’s forgotten one of her husband’s final acts in the Oval Office: issuing a presidential pardon to former CIA director John Deutch.

Deutch’s offense? Keeping classified material on unsecured home computers.

The pardon came just as Deutch was reportedly going to cop a plea with the Justice Department.


Hey she has a legitimate excuse for that happening. She "couldn't remember" getting briefed on the protocols for handling government communications. Which former FBI agent was involved in her interview?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:It happens right now, every day. FB, Twitter, Reddit, et al. (and MR if you had your way,) do it based on political beliefs. Sessions is looking into this now. Of course I realize Andrew isn’t in America but the principle is the same.


Meanwhile in the UK and Canada people are being fined and in some cases jailed for speaking their viewpoints and opinions. In the UK authorities have reported they can't investigate some crimes like burglaries because "they don't have the time and man power". Yet they have the time to police people's speech.


See Tommy Robinson


That's exactly one of the examples I am eluding to.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:10 am

Oh I see Mueller already knows what they are going to say or show.


YES! That is how it works. manafort, or whoever, wants a deal so he does not spend the rest of his life in prison. So, Mueller asks what he is willing to do. Manafort says he will testify to the grand jury and say such and such. Then Mueller reviews it and decides if it is worthy of a deal.

What he is doing is fishing for information.
Again, you assume their is evidence of a crime.[/quote]

You are just so ignorant that it isn't even worthy conversing about such things.

If these people were not able to give Mueller anything, than Mueller has NO motivation to not throw them in jail for decades.

Get your head out of the sand.

Monker wrote:
It is if you are conspiring with an enemy of the United States to allow them to further their agenda(s) against this country. At the very least that is conspiracy, at the very most, it is treason.


And there is zero factual evidence to prove this assertion. If there is show the factual evidence.


Both Trump and Guiliani have admitted that the meeting at Trump tower was to deal with the Russians to get info on Hillary Clinton. That is the very definition of collusion. Now you have every American in that meeting, except Jared and Jr., cooperating with Mueller. Mueller is the one who will decide if there is enough evidence to charge conspiracy or treason.

But, hey, stay in denial...it really doesn't matter.

Show me were I said there has to be a crime for impeachment. That fact is there have been many politicians that have improperly used campaign donations and they were still allowed to hold office.


You said blah, blah, blah isn't an impeachable offense. You are wrong. ANYTHING is an impeachable offense. Trump being too fat for office is an impeachable offense.

Monker wrote:
Yep...and if he fires any of the above with the intent of stopping an investigation, then that is obstruction of justice.


The key word is "if". Not he did. More speculation.


Of course it is...he hasn't fired Sessions or Rosenstein.

Monker wrote:
Irrelevent....Drumpf already admitted he fired Comey because of his role in the Russia investigation. HE ADMITTED IT....and Guiliani REPEATED it.

And the investigation is still ongoing. Proof that it did nothing to stop it.


There is no motivation to stop an investigation just because ONE item is admitted to. That is just ridiculous. Mueller will stop when the investigation is COMPLETE and, if Trump hasn't resigned by then, pass it off to congress to consider impeachment...or charge Trump when he leaves office.

Monker wrote:
Yep...he has that right. And, his thoughts and words being freely expressed can be used against him to show his intent and motive. It is evidence of obstruction.


It's all criticism. Get back to me when dissolves the DOJ and the FBI.


Obstruction of justice is a crime, not critique...and you are in denial about how much evidence there truly is against him.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:13 am

Reminder:

Hillary Clinton


Reminder: Trump won the election he is the one in office that may be impeached.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby JBlake » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:45 am

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:I wrote the president's real name in my post and of course Andrew has it auto changed. That's the left these days. Fucking childish and gross.


Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.


Do they have any DNA evidence of that, such as like maybe a stain on a blue dress or something?
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 am

Fact Finder wrote:BOOM!

Statement from the Press Secretary
LAW & JUSTICE
Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Drumpf has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.


It takes a truly guilty man to want everything out in the open, all the reports and texts and and FISA warrant app. He probably did so much wrong that he just needs to get it all off his chest.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3372
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby JBlake » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Imagine your phone company canceling your service because they don’t like what you and your friends are talking about.


If Drumpf ends Internet neutrality, that may be able to happen.


It happens right now, every day. FB, Twitter, Reddit, et al. (and MR if you had your way,) do it based on political beliefs. Sessions is looking into this now. Of course I realize Andrew isn’t in America but the principle is the same.


That's absolutely correct 150%. There are many companies who look up employee candidates on FB. If they see something that don't like or agree with, they the candidate(s) is/are disqualified. If the candidates did not have a FB page, they'd be labeled untrustworthy and again disregarded.

Look what the IRS got caught doing a few years back in regards to such activities. Media is exactly the same way. A few years back the local media in San Francisco hunted down and publically posted names, residential addresses and employment of those who made donations to the politicians who were against same sex marriage.

Absolutely nothing surprises me about that straight up corrupt political party anymore. Absolutely nothing.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests