Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:00 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 am

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Mitch might have grown a pair. Bimbo #2 is already falling apart.



I'll excuse the posting of the usual RWNJ website you frequent, but you can quit calling any woman bimbos. Standing up to scrutiny against the Republican sexual harassment MO is no easy feat.

And what is it with republicans and sexual harassment?


Does Anthony Wiener ring any bells to you bro?

LOL. Just like hundreds of sexual assault, molestation, statutory rape, incest, female teacher/male student sex, etc. crimes being reported in the news every year and it's "crickets" from you guys, but all of a sudden when one of such cases comes along that involves a white guy as the perp, the dem libs post in the comments section these crimes are being committed by only the white man. Get real, dude. Just look at how many high profile liberal / democrats in the entertainment industry over the past year or so have been caught up in sexual assault allegations. Come on, get real.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:02 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Mitch might have grown a pair. Bimbo #2 is already falling apart.



I'll excuse the posting of the usual RWNJ website you frequent, but you can quit calling any woman bimbos. Standing up to scrutiny against the Republican sexual harassment MO is no easy feat.

And what is it with republicans and sexual harassment?


Man, if Kavanaugh had just gotten drunk, drove his car off a bridge and swam away, and left his girl of the night to drown, and not report it to authorities for 10hours, then Kavanaugh would be all good to go. Why, he’ d be the Lion of of the Court for decades to come. :roll:


Could The President executive order Kavanaugh to the position? If so, what would be the pros/cons of doing so?
Last edited by JBlake on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:02 am

No. It's because this is the general attitude of Republicans, and the ditto-head zombies on this forum is a perfect example. Instead of this being about if Kavanaugh is fit to be on the SCOTUS for the rest of his life, you have turned it into a character assassination of the witness. It is not about her - it's about him. HE is the one seeking to be confirmed as a supreme court justice.

it doesn't matter of she is a hoe, drunk, party slut, prostitue, or what have you. It is irrelevent. NONE of that is an excuse for attempting to rape someone. It is also irrelevent if she filed charges or not. The fact that this is what the Republicans have turned this into - a political game where they are not even serious about learning what really happened. If they were serious, they would give time for the FBI to investigate - which is what happened during Anita Hill, as an example. it is the FBI's JOB to do this. It is the Republicans job in senate to get Cavanaugh confirmed and they have no real business doing this investigation because it will by its very nature be partisan.

The fact that they (and the people in this forum) don't care what really happened. THAT is why Cavanaugh should not be confirmed.

it's becoming clear that he is liar and a sexual predator...with now multiple accusors. That is what the immoral Republican party now represents. It is what is seated in the oval office, it is what multiple candidates who have been allowed to represent the party for various election over the past year. They are a party of excusing sexual asault, attempted rape, and general mysogany....and a 1001 excuses for allowing it, and 1001 reason to blame the woman, and 1001 reasons the Republican does not have to be held accountable for his actions.

For the first time since I started voting, I will NOT vote for Charles Grassley because of his incompetent leadership of this hearing. What he has done will be felt in the court for decades, if Cavanaugh is confirmed.

slucero wrote:
Monker wrote:
A fifteen year old girl at a party drunk. Yep a saint.


Wow. That is not an excuse for sexual assault. And, that is definitely the type of talk that makes me believe that Kavanaugh should not be on the Supreme Court. The words quoted above should neve be said in relation to any supreme court justice's confirmation, IMO.



.... because KC posts something in an obscure rock music forum, you take that as overwhelming evidence that Kavanaugh should not be in the SCOTUS???

Image
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:12 am

Monker wrote:No. It's because this is the general attitude of Republicans, and the ditto-head zombies on this forum is a perfect example. Instead of this being about if Kavanaugh is fit to be on the SCOTUS for the rest of his life, you have turned it into a character assassination of the witness. It is not about her - it's about him. HE is the one seeking to be confirmed as a supreme court justice.

it doesn't matter of she is a hoe, drunk, party slut, prostitue, or what have you. It is irrelevent. NONE of that is an excuse for attempting to rape someone. It is also irrelevent if she filed charges or not. The fact that this is what the Republicans have turned this into - a political game where they are not even serious about learning what really happened. If they were serious, they would give time for the FBI to investigate - which is what happened during Anita Hill, as an example. it is the FBI's JOB to do this. It is the Republicans job in senate to get Cavanaugh confirmed and they have no real business doing this investigation because it will by its very nature be partisan.

The fact that they (and the people in this forum) don't care what really happened. THAT is why Cavanaugh should not be confirmed.

it's becoming clear that he is liar and a sexual predator...with now multiple accusors. That is what the immoral Republican party now represents. It is what is seated in the oval office, it is what multiple candidates who have been allowed to represent the party for various election over the past year. They are a party of excusing sexual asault, attempted rape, and general mysogany....and a 1001 excuses for allowing it, and 1001 reason to blame the woman, and 1001 reasons the Republican does not have to be held accountable for his actions.

For the first time since I started voting, I will NOT vote for Charles Grassley because of his incompetent leadership of this hearing. What he has done will be felt in the court for decades, if Cavanaugh is confirmed.


That's exactly what's got all you dem lib yahoos in such an uproar and motivated not to allow Kavanaugh to fill the position. Having Kavanaugh in such a position will mean he will be there for as long as those in your own party are in their positions, such as, for example Ruth Ginsburg. Kavanaugh will be there for 20 to 30 years if he's voted in. You know it, dem lib leadership know it, Soros knows it. List goes on and on.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:42 am

Monker wrote:it's becoming clear that he is liar and a sexual predator...with now multiple accusors. That is what the immoral Republican party now represents. It is what is seated in the oval office, it is what multiple candidates who have been allowed to represent the party for various election over the past year. They are a party of excusing sexual asault, attempted rape, and general mysogany....and a 1001 excuses for allowing it, and 1001 reason to blame the woman, and 1001 reasons the Republican does not have to be held accountable for his actions.


And what facts do you have that he is lair and a sexual predator? All you have are accusations. Those aren't facts. You went on that such things should be investigated and here you are trying to convict him without any due process. The excusing away of misconduct is not exclusive to one party or another. The system has become a cesspool. Just look to the slush fund that was set up so accusers could be paid off for members of Congress.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:48 am

JBlake wrote:That's exactly what's got all you dem lib yahoos in such an uproar and motivated not to allow Kavanaugh to fill the position. Having Kavanaugh in such a position will mean he will be there for as long as those in your own party are in their positions, such as, for example Ruth Ginsburg. Kavanaugh will be there for 20 to 30 years if he's voted in. You know it, dem lib leadership know it, Soros knows it. List goes on and on.


Oh, please. You are so caught up in the politics of all of this that is all that is on your mind.

First of all, as I have said many times, I am not a Democrat.

Prior to all of this, I did not care about the Cavanaugh nomination. Trump should be able to appoint whoever he wants and as long as there is not a clear reason why he should not be on the Supreme Court, he should be approved. I fully expected Cavanaugh to be approved.

And, BTW, if you agree with the above, then you should have also agreed that Obama deserved the same priviege and Republicans abused their power to delay the nomination until Trump could choose someone for the Supreme Court, Gorsuch. Now, if Republicans lose the Senate, there is nothing stopping Democrats from doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

So, I didn't care...about Cavanaugh. If it wasn't him, it would be someone else.

However, all of this attempted rape accusation and more importantly to me : the Republican response - has demonstrated to me that he has no business on the bench at all, let alone the Supreme Court. He should no longer be part of the judiciary in any way.

Also, a justice can be removed via impeachment...so don't be so arrogant about it being "20 or 30 years....". Cavanaugh would be a supreme candidate to impeach, IMO, with very valid reasons if things continue to implode and he is confirmed anyway.

The question of apointing him via executive order is ridiculous. if that is the type of country you wish to live in, leave this one.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:04 am

And what facts do you have that he is lair and a sexual predator? All you have are accusations. Those aren't facts. You went on that such things should be investigated and here you are trying to convict him without any due process.


Oh, stop it with the "convict him" bullshit. All that is is political crap to avoid the fact that it is a confirmation hearing and not a trial.

That FACT is that Ford is a credible witness and I have no reason to not believe her and that all she describes happened. Period. That is enough right there to end this nomination, IMO. In addition to that, more woman are coming forward with other accusation. If Avenatti's claim is true, he has someone even more credible than Ford. Cavanaugh's nomination has turned into a nightmare for Republicans.

If Trump had even a single brain cell, he would remove him from the nomination. But, he doesn't. He's a selfish idiot who only wants him in court to protect him if Mueller's investigation implicates him criminaly. That is the bottom line on where this begins and ends. If we had any type of competent and true leader in the White House, this would have been put to an end long ago.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 am

Fact Finder wrote:The POTUS can make a Recess Appointment, which only can happen when the Senate is in recess.

In the United States, a recess appointment is an appointment by the President of a federal official when the U.S. Senate is in recess. Under the U.S. Constitution's Appointments Clause, the president is empowered to nominate, and with the advice and consent (confirmation) of the United States Senate, make appointments to high-level policy-making positions in federal departments, agencies, boards, and commissions. The primary purpose of the recess appointment power—accorded to the president by Article II, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution—is to provide an alternative method of appointment that would allow the filling of vacancies in order to maintain the continuity of administrative government through the temporary filling of offices during lengthy periods when the Senate was not in session. On occasion, this power has also been used by presidents to temporarily install an unpopular nominee by sidestepping the Senate's role in the confirmation process.[1]

A recess appointment must be confirmed by the Senate by the end of the next session of Congress, or the appointment expires. In current practice this means that a recess appointment must be approved by roughly the end of the next calendar year, and thus could last for almost two years.


Interesting. Lets see what happens in this situation.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby verslibre » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:11 am

JBlake wrote:what's got all you dem lib yahoos


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6413
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:28 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:"However, all of this attempted rape accusation and more importantly to me : the Republican response - has demonstrated to me that he has no business on the bench at all, let alone the Supreme Court. He should no longer be part of the judiciary in any way."

But Clintoin being a proven rapist your good with being President? Your trash. Cavanaugh didn't touch the paid little Soros lackies. There's too much proof proving them liars.


Plus look at how Hillary supported/enabled Bill during the time women were coming forward about the sexual abuse. She stood by her man. And we all know how that one turned out, had it not been for the DNA cum shot on Monica's pretty blue dress. She even successfully defended a child rape defendant years ago when she was practicing law. Yet Hillary is the crème de la crème to the dem libs.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:This lady behind Hillary looks vaguely familiar, kinda like that Blasey Fords lawyer, but I could be mistaken.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn9OxmZXUAA ... &name=orig


In due time we shall see.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:27 am

Fact Finder wrote:Imagine the meltdown Monker would have if the FBI declared Kavanaugh completely innocent of these allegations without first conducting due process, following all leads, leaving no stone unturned and interviewing him while not under oath.

Like they did with Hillary. :wink:

Do we have a reasonable prosecutor who might take on this 36 year old case? Or just folks like Monker, who convict with the court of opinion?


It's not cooked up by the lib dems to go to trial, only to try and stop Kavanaugh from getting the position.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:59 am

Monker wrote:Oh, stop it with the "convict him" bullshit. All that is is political crap to avoid the fact that it is a confirmation hearing and not a trial.

That FACT is that Ford is a credible witness and I have no reason to not believe her and that all she describes happened. Period. That is enough right there to end this nomination, IMO. In addition to that, more woman are coming forward with other accusation. If Avenatti's claim is true, he has someone even more credible than Ford. Cavanaugh's nomination has turned into a nightmare for Republicans.

If Drumpf had even a single brain cell, he would remove him from the nomination. But, he doesn't. He's a selfish idiot who only wants him in court to protect him if Mueller's investigation implicates him criminaly. That is the bottom line on where this begins and ends. If we had any type of competent and true leader in the White House, this would have been put to an end long ago.


What she has are allegations. Not proof. People are innocent until proven guilty of a crime. That is what is at hand here.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby slucero » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:06 am

Monker wrote:No. It's because this is the general attitude of Republicans, and the ditto-head zombies on this forum is a perfect example. Instead of this being about if Kavanaugh is fit to be on the SCOTUS for the rest of his life, you have turned it into a character assassination of the witness. It is not about her - it's about him. HE is the one seeking to be confirmed as a supreme court justice.

it doesn't matter of she is a hoe, drunk, party slut, prostitue, or what have you. It is irrelevent. NONE of that is an excuse for attempting to rape someone. It is also irrelevent if she filed charges or not. The fact that this is what the Republicans have turned this into - a political game where they are not even serious about learning what really happened. If they were serious, they would give time for the FBI to investigate - which is what happened during Anita Hill, as an example. it is the FBI's JOB to do this. It is the Republicans job in senate to get Cavanaugh confirmed and they have no real business doing this investigation because it will by its very nature be partisan.

The fact that they (and the people in this forum) don't care what really happened. THAT is why Cavanaugh should not be confirmed.

it's becoming clear that he is liar and a sexual predator...with now multiple accusors. That is what the immoral Republican party now represents. It is what is seated in the oval office, it is what multiple candidates who have been allowed to represent the party for various election over the past year. They are a party of excusing sexual asault, attempted rape, and general mysogany....and a 1001 excuses for allowing it, and 1001 reason to blame the woman, and 1001 reasons the Republican does not have to be held accountable for his actions.

For the first time since I started voting, I will NOT vote for Charles Grassley because of his incompetent leadership of this hearing. What he has done will be felt in the court for decades, if Cavanaugh is confirmed.



What is ironic in your "rant"... is that the reason you are against Kavanaugh's appointment has nothing to do with the fundamental tenet of law - proof.

Using your logic... "it doesn't matter of she is a hoe, drunk, party slut, prostitue, or what have you."... it doesn't matter if Kavanaugh is innocent... he's just guilty because you say he is. Good job retard.

Dianne Feinstein held onto the Ford letter for 3 months.

Using your logic again... please tell us what is she guilty of...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby slucero » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:11 am

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Mitch might have grown a pair. Bimbo #2 is already falling apart.



I'll excuse the posting of the usual RWNJ website you frequent, but you can quit calling any woman bimbos. Standing up to scrutiny against the Republican sexual harassment MO is no easy feat.


Why not? Hillary used it when she went after all the women Bill was bangin... or did you forget? ..

double standard much?

Andrew wrote:And what is it with republicans and sexual harassment?


Likely something similar to Democrats and sexual harassment (see above)

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm

I'm seriously embarrassed to have some of you conservative nut jobs posting here.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10013
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Oh, stop it with the "convict him" bullshit. All that is is political crap to avoid the fact that it is a confirmation hearing and not a trial.

That FACT is that Ford is a credible witness and I have no reason to not believe her and that all she describes happened. Period. That is enough right there to end this nomination, IMO. In addition to that, more woman are coming forward with other accusation. If Avenatti's claim is true, he has someone even more credible than Ford. Cavanaugh's nomination has turned into a nightmare for Republicans.

If Drumpf had even a single brain cell, he would remove him from the nomination. But, he doesn't. He's a selfish idiot who only wants him in court to protect him if Mueller's investigation implicates him criminaly. That is the bottom line on where this begins and ends. If we had any type of competent and true leader in the White House, this would have been put to an end long ago.


What she has are allegations. Not proof. People are innocent until proven guilty of a crime. That is what is at hand here.


What you and the rest of the ignorant people who agree with you do not understand is that the Senate neither enforces laws nor judge guilt/innocent of violating laws. That is not their job during a confirmation hearing, and is not even their job during the impeachment process. The law has as much to do with it as the shade of orange of Trump's face. Proving a crime has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything. You are only being a good zombie and mindlessly repeating Republican rhetoric.

In this case, a confirmation hearing, the Senate's sole job is to decide if Kavanaugh is worthy of being a member of the Supreme Court. Period. IMO, it is CLEARLY obvious that he isn't....for the reasons I have already explained.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 pm

slucero wrote:
Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Mitch might have grown a pair. Bimbo #2 is already falling apart.



I'll excuse the posting of the usual RWNJ website you frequent, but you can quit calling any woman bimbos. Standing up to scrutiny against the Republican sexual harassment MO is no easy feat.


Why not? Hillary used it when she went after all the women Bill was bangin... or did you forget? ..


I agree. Andrew should ban KC for saying "bimbo" and to keep everything equal, Hillary should be banned, too.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Cong. Meadows reporting on Dobbs that Rosenstein did resign over the weekend Saturday and that POTUS should accept the resignation on Thursday.

Hell, who knows what to believe.


Nobody is going to be fired. When was the last time Trump fired anybody face to face as President? It simply doesn't happen.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10238
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby steveo777 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm seriously embarrassed to have some of you conservative nut jobs posting here.


So, Andrew, with all due respect, are we nut jobs because:
We supported having a great economy?
We supported strengthened national security?
We supported better care for our veterans?
We supported lowered unemployment for all?
We supported increased work force participation?
We supported better border security?
We supported a more affordable tax rate for the average Joe?
We supported eliminating some of the job killing regulations?
We supported America first?

The Democrats, nor the Democrat's presidential nominee didn't run on any of that.
They ran on free shit, free shit, and more free shit, when those of us who care and are willing to work, have sound mind enough to know that nothing is free.
Democrats ran on, and continue to run on character assassination and smear.
We are racists, deplorables, misogynists, homophobes, xenophobes, children killers, throw granny off the cliff, drown puppies, evil, satan, nazis, you name it. ( We aren't, but the liberal media wants the base to believe it, so they mind fuck everyone on a daily basis. )

Non of that rhetoric propels a country forward, but only serves to disenfranchise people and divide.
So, what platform does the democratic party actually have that would move this country forward?
What do they have, that would be superior to what we have now?
If democratic policies are so far superior, why is literally every ghetto in America governed by democrats?
They have no solutions, no answers, is the answer. The results speak for themselves. Democrats only pretend to care about people at election time. The pandering is so obviously phony.

A different party comes into power when the voters are not satisfied with the results they have been getting. By Obama's own admission, 3% GDP, was not likely to happen. Over his two terms in office, he averaged 1.55% GDP. Now we're tracking 4%.
Black and Hispanic unemployment are at the lowest seen in decades. Overall unemployment is at the lowest in decades, as well. Most of us are pretty damn happy with our 401k retirement plan's performance.
Manufacturing is returning to our country.
How, exactly, do democrats run against that?
We're gonna raise your taxes.
We're gonna create more job killing regulations.
We're gonna implement free college, free medical care, basic income, and whatever else they're peddling, but can't clearly demonstrate how they're going to pay for it.
Some are after our 2nd amendment.

Things are going good here. It doesn't need changing.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Monker wrote:What you and the rest of the ignorant people who agree with you do not understand is that the Senate neither enforces laws nor judge guilt/innocent of violating laws. That is not their job during a confirmation hearing, and is not even their job during the impeachment process. The law has as much to do with it as the shade of orange of Drumpf's face. Proving a crime has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything. You are only being a good zombie and mindlessly repeating Republican rhetoric.

In this case, a confirmation hearing, the Senate's sole job is to decide if Kavanaugh is worthy of being a member of the Supreme Court. Period. IMO, it is CLEARLY obvious that he isn't....for the reasons I have already explained.


The law has everything to do with it. You have a person bringing unsubstantiated claims of a crime. A alleged crime that happened 30 plus years ago.It is being used to judge a person's character. That person is presumed innocent of such claims until proven otherwise. The measure that any rational person would use is due process.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:00 am

Fact Finder wrote:“Living History”

By the time Mr. Clinton finally admitted to “sexual relations” with Ms. Flowers, years later, Clinton aides had used stories collected by the private investigator to brand her as a “bimbo” and a “pathological liar.”


https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/us/p ... women.html


When Bill Clinton launched a presidential run in 1991, his wife and senior staff considered how to deal with what came to be known as “bimbo eruptions.”


https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/en ... 8f43654c2b

Time and again, Hillary was a party to demonizing women as liars, bimbos, trailer trash or troubled souls when it seemed clear they were truthful about her philandering husband. She often justified this by thinking of the women as instruments of the right-wing conspiracy.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/opin ... ffect.html

During the 1992 presidential campaign, several women accused Clinton of sexual harassment. The Clinton team organized a "bimbo eruptions" unit to combat the accusations and portrayed accusers as “nuts and sluts.” James Carville, one of Clinton's closest advisers, later said about one accuser, Paula Jones: “If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find."


https://www.indystar.com/story/opinion/ ... 869112001/

And

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WiQRBN8igE


I’ll be here all week.


And if you were to use Monker's position on this subject, Bill Clinton should have never been able to be considered for POTUS.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:32 am

Andrew wrote:And what is it with republicans and sexual harassment?


Umm, the ex-gf of the chair of the DNC accused him of abuse last month. Seriously dude, politics ain't your bag.

Andrew wrote:I'm seriously embarrassed to have some of you conservative nut jobs posting here.


Weren't you posting pedophile conspiracy theories a few days ago?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14187
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:49 am

All of Ford's witnesses have denied any recollection of the high school party. I'm sorry, but there is no case here. As for Deborah Ramirez....nobody cares about drunken college frat parties. By her own admission, her memory is hazy. Neither of these incidents pass muster - those claiming otherwise are simply partisan hacks.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14187
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:40 am

JBlake wrote: Just look at how many high profile liberal / democrats in the entertainment industry over the past year or so have been caught up in sexual assault allegations. Come on, get real.


Image
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14187
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:15 am

Good article casts doubt on the Russiagate noise.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/09/21/t ... -and-jury/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14187
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:13 am

Fact Finder wrote:Al Franken
Elizabeth Etsy
Ruben Kihuen
Bobby Scott
Keith Ellison
John Conyers
Anthony “Carlos Danger” Weiner
Eliot Spitzer
Eric Schneiderman
Bob Menendez
John Edwards
David Peterson
Antonio Villagraosa
Gary Condit
Jim McGreevey
Paul Patton
Mel Reynolds
Brock Adams
Chuck Robb
Barney Frank
Gary Hart
Gerry Studds
Wayne Hayes
Gavin Newsome


What is it with Republicans and sexual harassment?


Image
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby steveo777 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:00 am

Should we trust people who were drunk at the time to give accurate testimony 35 years later? This thing is looking more ridiculous by the minute. Mothers, you should fear the world your sons are coming up in. Do not get involved with girls. Do not date. Go to all male schools. Do not work in a profession where there are women also employed there. Do not give a female a ride in your car. Do not shop when there are women present. Do not sit next to a female on an airplane or a bus. Do not look at them, lest you be accused of "stare rape." Sad!
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:17 am

steveo777 wrote:Should we trust people who were drunk at the time to give accurate testimony 35 years later? This thing is looking more ridiculous by the minute. Mothers, you should fear the world your sons are coming up in. Do not get involved with girls. Do not date. Go to all male schools. Do not work in a profession where there are women also employed there. Do not give a female a ride in your car. Do not shop when there are women present. Do not sit next to a female on an airplane or a bus. Do not look at them, lest you be accused of "stare rape." Sad!


Gotta stop you right there Steveo. "All male schools", how sexist and not inclusive that statement is!!!! 8)
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests