Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:16 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:The concentration of population in the Greater Los Angeles and Bay Area including Oakland and Sacramento. There are also huge numbers of illegals, some of whom actually voted and all of whom influence the votes of the Hispanic population that dominates much of Southern California cities.


So in effect, what you are saying is that the illegals have overtaken the majority of the voting populous of the state? If that this the case, I think it will be hard for those not in the areas outside of the area mentioned to be able to change anything.


Deportation of ALL illegals, arrest and prison for gang members, and a wall could change more than you might think. The federal government can do those things with no help from California.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 am

Supreme Court refused to hear DACA case.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:The concentration of population in the Greater Los Angeles and Bay Area including Oakland and Sacramento. There are also huge numbers of illegals, some of whom actually voted and all of whom influence the votes of the Hispanic population that dominates much of Southern California cities.


So in effect, what you are saying is that the illegals have overtaken the majority of the voting populous of the state? If that this the case, I think it will be hard for those not in the areas outside of the area mentioned to be able to change anything.


No, that's a bunch of bullshit. California is probably only split by Dem/Rep in a 60/40 sense. Maybe SF and LA are heavily Democratic but San Diego (a large populous area Sherrie didn't bother mentioning) is heavily Republican.

And "most illegals" probably didn't bother voting because they were too busy working.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby JBlake » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:59 am

Fact Finder wrote:Wow wow..


When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.


I'm thinking this will all boil down to:

1) If they had a specific protocol in place that laid out what they need to do in such a situation
2) And if so, what the protocol calls for them to actually do as first responders to such a situation.

From my understanding, there was at least one armed security guy on campus at the time the shooting started. Should he simply just run in with guns a blazing not knowing what the exact situation is first? That one security guy doesn't at that time know what the exact scope of this situation is, how many shooters there are, who's shooting, etc. etc.

If they find out through the investigation that there was no such protocol in place, they will obviously change that.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:51 am

ohsherrie wrote:Deportation of ALL illegals, arrest and prison for gang members, and a wall could change more than you might think. The federal government can do those things with no help from California.


In terms of CA, word is circulating that President Drumpf may be thinking of pulling ICE totally out this state.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6977
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 am

verslibre wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:The concentration of population in the Greater Los Angeles and Bay Area including Oakland and Sacramento. There are also huge numbers of illegals, some of whom actually voted and all of whom influence the votes of the Hispanic population that dominates much of Southern California cities.


So in effect, what you are saying is that the illegals have overtaken the majority of the voting populous of the state? If that this the case, I think it will be hard for those not in the areas outside of the area mentioned to be able to change anything.


No, that's a bunch of bullshit. California is probably only split by Dem/Rep in a 60/40 sense. Maybe SF and LA are heavily Democratic but San Diego (a large populous area Sherrie didn't bother mentioning) is heavily Republican.

And "most illegals" probably didn't bother voting because they were too busy working.


San Diego a heavily military oasis in a desert filled with border crossing illegals, and that's no bullshit snowflake.

I apologize, I shouldn't have called you a snowflake but at the time I didn't have time to explain that there is substantial evidence that illegals did indeed vote in California and even more evidence that millions of them are not working. They are sponging welfare off of the working citizens of this country.

I don't have the time or inclination to find and post that proof because frankly your opinion isn't worth the effort, and if you don't have time to find the facts before you accuse me of posting BULLSHIT, why should I take the time to enlighten you?
Last edited by ohsherrie on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:Deportation of ALL illegals, arrest and prison for gang members, and a wall could change more than you might think. The federal government can do those things with no help from California.


In terms of CA, word is circulating that President Drumpf may be thinking of pulling ICE totally out this state.


Well then they shouldn't have a vote in what is good for the rest of the country. Let Hollywood support their social programs all by themselves.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 am

ohsherrie wrote:San Diego a heavily military oasis in a desert filled with border crossing illegals, and that's no bullshit snowflake.


Wow, Countess Obvious. That was amazing. San Diego, a "military city"? Gee, I never heard that one before, despite having been there many times (it helps that I live a couple hours from there). Point Loma is awesome, if you ever get a chance to visit. It overlooks the bay where all the ships and sailboats and messages-in-a-bottle roll in. You can also step aboard the Midway and OoO! and AhH! :lol:

So wtf exactly was your point again? :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:45 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:Deportation of ALL illegals, arrest and prison for gang members, and a wall could change more than you might think. The federal government can do those things with no help from California.


In terms of CA, word is circulating that President Drumpf may be thinking of pulling ICE totally out this state.


Well then they shouldn't have a vote in what is good for the rest of the country. Let Hollywood support their social programs all by themselves.


Image
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 am

Version??? Whoever, get over it. You obviously don't know what you're talking about and just want to argue. I'm not your playmate.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:01 am

ohsherrie wrote:I'm not your playmate.


OoO! Dirty talk! Please stick around. This thread is a meat locker. (Remember, Steve is the one who said political discussions may not be your forte.)
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 am

verslibre wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I'm not your playmate.


OoO! Dirty talk! Please stick around. This thread is a meat locker. (Remember, Steve is the one who said political discussions may not be your forte.)



Steve was speaking to annapea. :wink:

Her point was that SD is overrun with illegals which is fact. I’m sure youve seen the freeway signs to remind you not to run over them as they flee north across I-5.
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13186
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:21 am

Fact Finder wrote:Steve was speaking to annapea. :wink:


Whoa! You're right. There was ANOTHER poster in here without da twig & berries, and I bet you ran her off. Sausage fest, I tellz ya... :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:Her point was that SD is overrun with illegals which is fact. I’m sure youve seen the freeway signs to remind you not to run over them as they flee north across I-5.


Don't forget in the first sentence in her post she alluded to (all) the metros being Dem strongholds. I pointed out that San Diego is not one of them (which, I reiterate, is probably why she left it out of her statement). :wink:
Last edited by verslibre on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 am

ohsherrie wrote:I don't have the time or inclination to find and post that proof because frankly your opinion isn't worth the effort, and if you don't have time to find the facts before you accuse me of posting BULLSHIT, why should I take the time to enlighten you?


Don't worry about that now. You have to find the time and inclination to support the notion Krump isn't talking out of his rear when he said he would've run into that school like Lone Wolf McQuade.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby JBlake » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:15 am

verslibre wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I don't have the time or inclination to find and post that proof because frankly your opinion isn't worth the effort, and if you don't have time to find the facts before you accuse me of posting BULLSHIT, why should I take the time to enlighten you?


Don't worry about that now. You have to find the time and inclination to support the notion Krump isn't talking out of his rear when he said he would've run into that school like Lone Wolf McQuade.


It really depends on where an armed security is at the time the shooting starts. Inside the hallways or classrooms that are being shot up will make a hero out of most who are trained and/or in possession of a firearm. If on the outside the school where only shots are being heard, some may want to assess the situation before just rushing blindly into utter chaos with loads of school kids with guns blazing.

I'm not on any specific person's side in this matter, just trying to put myself in the other person's shoes to make sense of the reaction.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:38 am

JBlake wrote:It really depends on where an armed security is at the time the shooting starts. Inside the hallways or classrooms that are being shot up will make a hero out of most who are trained and/or in possession of a firearm. If on the outside the school where only shots are being heard, some may want to assess the situation before just rushing blindly into utter chaos with loads of school kids with guns blazing.

I'm not on any specific person's side in this matter, just trying to put myself in the other person's shoes to make sense of the reaction.


Yes, of course, but this is one of those times when a lot of people get the gumption to blurt out things like "If I'd have been there...!" Twin barrels burning, like the album.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:26 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I'm not your playmate.


OoO! Dirty talk! Please stick around. This thread is a meat locker. (Remember, Steve is the one who said political discussions may not be your forte.)



Steve was speaking to annapea. :wink:

Her point was that SD is overrun with illegals which is fact. I’m sure youve seen the freeway signs to remind you not to run over them as they flee north across I-5.


Her point was also that illegals were voting and tipping the scales. I would like proof of.

As far as I know, it is nothing but bullshit. It is still illegal for them to vote in CA....I'm sure ICE would like to know more about these people to track them down. So, where is the proof that they vote in a large enough number to tilt the scales of an election?
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9923
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 am

In California you need to show a DL, which anyone of legal age can get in some counties. Want to guess which ones? All you need to show to vote is a DL.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:20 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:In California you need to show a DL, which anyone of legal age can get in some counties. Want to guess which ones? All you need to show to vote is a DL.


So what. That is just more connect the dots conspiracy theory crap. There is no proof that it happens in the numbers

she described. In a country where less than half of eligible voters vote...I should believe vast numbers of people who are here illegaly vote? Yeah, right...just a bunch of whiners who are not getting their way.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9923
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:16 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:In California you need to show a DL, which anyone of legal age can get in some counties. Want to guess which ones? All you need to show to vote is a DL.


They are registering people to vote at the DMV when they get their driver's license.When I moved here and got my DL, they asked me if I would like to register to vote. I had already registered before that. The guy in front of me said yes, and he could barely speak english and the DMV agent asked him in Spanish if he'd like to register and he said "si". They are not checking for citizenship. Not exactly legal, but the mentality is, who's gonna check? So, I need no more proof that these people are being registered and that some of them are actually voting.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11265
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:28 pm

steveo777 wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:In California you need to show a DL, which anyone of legal age can get in some counties. Want to guess which ones? All you need to show to vote is a DL.


They are registering people to vote at the DMV when they get their driver's license.When I moved here and got my DL, they asked me if I would like to register to vote. I had already registered before that. The guy in front of me said yes, and he could barely speak english and the DMV agent asked him in Spanish if he'd like to register and he said "si". They are not checking for citizenship. Not exactly legal, but the mentality is, who's gonna check? So, I need no more proof that these people are being registered and that some of them are actually voting.


Which is exactly why Democrats care about them. VOTES.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby RPM » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:12 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
steveo777 wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:In California you need to show a DL, which anyone of legal age can get in some counties. Want to guess which ones? All you need to show to vote is a DL.


They are registering people to vote at the DMV when they get their driver's license.When I moved here and got my DL, they asked me if I would like to register to vote. I had already registered before that. The guy in front of me said yes, and he could barely speak english and the DMV agent asked him in Spanish if he'd like to register and he said "si". They are not checking for citizenship. Not exactly legal, but the mentality is, who's gonna check? So, I need no more proof that these people are being registered and that some of them are actually voting.


Which is exactly why Democrats care about them. VOTES.


That is a fact. However, Republicans historically have been derelict in regards to this issue as well.
Many took advantage of the cheap labor, and it was Reagan who granted amnesty to over 11 million
In 1986. Drumpf must stick to strict border security protocols to ensure history
Doesn’t repeat itself.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:39 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 pm

RPM wrote:That is a fact. However, Republicans historically have been derelict in regards to this issue as well.
Many took advantage of the cheap labor, and it was Reagan who granted amnesty to over 11 million
In 1986. Drumpf must stick to strict border security protocols to ensure history
Doesn’t repeat itself.


Under the amnesty bill under Regan they were supposed to secure the border. But of course it was never completed. Drumpf needs to make sure that does not happen again. In fact, he should stipulate that not a single illegal gets citizenship until the project is completed.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6977
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 pm

verslibre wrote:OoO! Dirty talk! Please stick around. This thread is a meat locker. (Remember, Steve is the one who said political discussions may not be your forte.)



Sherrie's been here for quite awhile and knows her stuff. Maybe you should stick to debating Superman.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Boomchild wrote:
RPM wrote:That is a fact. However, Republicans historically have been derelict in regards to this issue as well.
Many took advantage of the cheap labor, and it was Reagan who granted amnesty to over 11 million
In 1986. Drumpf must stick to strict border security protocols to ensure history
Doesn’t repeat itself.


Under the amnesty bill under Regan they were supposed to secure the border. But of course it was never completed. Drumpf needs to make sure that does not happen again. In fact, he should stipulate that not a single illegal gets citizenship until the project is completed.


That was a classic example of why Drumpf won't budge off his three terms. A deal was made. Regan held up his end. Democrats lied and did nothing of what they promised.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4817
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:OoO! Dirty talk! Please stick around. This thread is a meat locker. (Remember, Steve is the one who said political discussions may not be your forte.)



Sherrie's been here for quite awhile and knows her stuff. Maybe you should stick to debating Superman.


Haha. I'm not the one telling ladies they're better off outside this thread. :D
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:27 am

MONKER
I didn't say that the illegals' votes themselves were enough to tip the scales. As a percentage of the whole their votes seem minute. I said they influenced the votes of many legal voters who are among their multitudes of extended family members and friends. Protecting the illegals is a major factor in the massive Hispanic vote in California and voting Democratic is their only chance of doing that.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 am

verslibre wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:San Diego a heavily military oasis in a desert filled with border crossing illegals, and that's no bullshit snowflake.


Wow, Countess Obvious. That was amazing. San Diego, a "military city"? Gee, I never heard that one before, despite having been there many times (it helps that I live a couple hours from there). Point Loma is awesome, if you ever get a chance to visit. It overlooks the bay where all the ships and sailboats and messages-in-a-bottle roll in. You can also step aboard the Midway and OoO! and AhH! :lol:

So wtf exactly was your point again? :lol:


http://www.military.com/base-guide/naval-base-san-diego

WELCOME ABOARD NAVAL BASE SAN DIEGO!

Naval Base San Diego is home port for approximately 60 Navy ships and home base to 50 separate commands, each having specific and specialized fleet support purposes. It is the workplace for approximately 48,000 military and civilian personnel.

San Diego, an all Navy town, has a higher cost of living than most cities in America but it is also known as "America's Finest City."

San Diego is beautiful and the near perfect weather is unbelievable.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests