Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

A bit of music and a bunch of RWNJs wasting my bandwidth

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:50 am

Andrew wrote:Ok, I accept defeat. There's no talking to you guys.

If a good-faith effort was made to engage in actual discussion, I must have missed that.

Andrew wrote:Give my regards to President Putin.

I wonder if the grieving widows of the 300 Russian mercenaries we just killed in Syria feel this way about Trump.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:39 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Ok, I accept defeat. There's no talking to you guys.

If a good-faith effort was made to engage in actual discussion, I must have missed that.

Andrew wrote:Give my regards to President Putin.

I wonder if the grieving widows of the 300 Russian mercenaries we just killed in Syria feel this way about Trump.

Or that Putin just threatened us with new nuclear weapons. Guess those nuclear treaties didn't work. Of course these are FACTS that exist, TNC. I've yet to see any proof posted of the bullshit Putin/Trump love fest. Neither has Mueller. Just on Clintons fabricated Dossier she paid for. Oh ya, thats been proven also.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Check the author...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ssion=true

-snip-

According to Ed Butowsky, an acquaintance of the family, in his discussions with Joel and Mary Rich, they confirmed that their son transmitted the DNC emails to Wikileaks.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:34 pm

WINNING!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ince-1969/

Boomer, this was very eye opening tonight. Explained Trumps Sessions Magoo remark. Sessions has to go.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... ons-video/

With Andrews accusations about Trump and Russia, check this out.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/berni ... ign=buffer
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Mark Liven interview ripping into FISA Judges. Very eye opening.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/574352613600 ... show-clips
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:48 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Mark Liven interview ripping into FISA Judges. Very eye opening.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/57435261360 ... show-clips

KC, was your link edited? :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:WINNING!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ince-1969/

Boomer, this was very eye opening tonight. Explained Trumps Sessions Magoo remark. Sessions has to go.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... ons-video/

With Andrews accusations about Trump and Russia, check this out.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/berni ... ign=buffer

So we had Australians meddling with our democracy and election too... lol
Foreign meddling has been going on for some time, not just suddenly in 2016. Obama knew about it and did didley shit.

Andrew, to be fair, I think there needs to be a forum for LWNJs too. :P
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:49 pm

We'll try again.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/574352613600 ... show-clips

Seems I get bitched at for using only two sources and now anything "Fox News" will be censored. Every time I try to repost, it comes up "Fauxnews". This is what liberals do when they got nothing and can't defend their points. But,it is his website. Also, if it becomes a total LWNJ blog, like with the Gaurdian and many others that are now begging for money, people are free to leave. My posts do gather attention and clicks. So do everybody elses. Just like Facebook. Facebook tried censorship. It's a big fail. They lost subscribers. But yes Steve777, you are correct. You go after the messenger when you can't defeat the message.

I've said all along, this is Andrews site. He can do as he pleases. Pretty much anyone reading my posts knows exactly whats going on and where to look. Certainly it's been proven that CNN, MSNBC,ect have an agenda and have morphed into selective propaganda, What makes it wrong is they lie and call it news. See the Gaurdian also. It's defined as a Brittish Left Wing blog.

One thing monker got right is, nothings going to happen. Nope, not until Jeff Sessions is removed. That is what the post was about. Mark Livine went off on the FISA Judges. They were either lied too, or are part of it. The fact that they now know they were lied too and given false information and played for fools and know it, and do nothing, tells him, and me, that they were part of Obama's and Clinton's tools also. That is really frightening. One of the other posts I made lays out the facts on Sessions from an inside leak. He's over his head. He's simply an idiot being led around by the nose cluelessly by Rosenstien, a Obama flunkie that Sessions appointed, or he's part of it and this is another Obama Kangeroo Court. Hopefully Trump will fire him soon and replace him with Chavez or Gowdy. The "Media is ready for that with a slew of "oh, another Trump appointee....." Still, it doesn't make what Obama, the Clintons, and their flunkies anymore legal or right. Remember the General that went to prison just because he left notes in his desk and banged a news reporter? I think Clintons unsecured server with all top secret information that was now known to be hacked by almost every major country in the world a little more serious then that. She even been charged yet? Time for a new A.G. His first job, fire the I.G. The the fan will be slinging.
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:28 am

JBlake wrote:Fact is, Trump won in big part because he focused on a getting America back on track to being again a relevant country.

Precisely!

Drew, this is one of the things that the media you are listening to ignore. Our President is doing exactly what those of us who voted for him want him to do. All of this Russian Bruhaha is nothing but a smoke screen to try and hide all of the positive things he has accomplished for us as well as all of the illegal things that went on in the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, the State Department and the Obama administration.

The Clintons and the Obama administration were so sure that Hillary was going to win that it never crossed there minds that any of their secrets would be in uncovered, until she lost. Then they went into overdrive to plant all the little phony smoking guns they could within the DOJ beginning with the "leaks" to the media about the Russian Dossier that turned out to be a lie paid for by the Clintons.

This was all designed and put into place by the Clintons and Obama in an effort to keep the DOJ investigating Trump over nothing while ignoring the actual crimes against our country that were committed by the Clintons and Obama. As an additional perk the media is reporting on nothing else so that most of the sheep who follow the MSM don't realize how much he has accomplished in spite of their meddling.

We want our country to be great again and have our citizens and sovereignty put first by our government. We don't want to be redistributed around the globe to "even the playing field". We earned our status and by God mean to preserve it.
ohsherrie
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:42 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:We'll try again.

http://video.fauxnews.com/v/57435261360 ... show-clips

Seems I get bitched at for using only two sources and now anything "Fox News" will be censored. Every time I try to repost, it comes up "Fauxnews". This is what liberals do when they got nothing and can't defend their points.But,it is his website. Also, if it becomes a total LWNJ blog, like with tbhe Gaursian and many others that are now begging for money, people are free to leave. IMy posts do gather attention and clicks. so do everybody elses. Just like Facebook. Well, Facebook tried. But yes Steve777, you are correct. You go after the messenger when you can't defeat the message.

Hahaha....I added the link modification a week back. Too funny.

As for LWNJs, there aren't any here. This topic has been taken over by 3 or 4 complete hard nosed RWNJs such as yourself and there is no balance here whatsoever. Apart from dear Monker.

I'd love nothing more if you went over to Faux's fanboy forums and complained about Hilary until your fingers fall off.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:02 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:18 am

Fact Finder wrote:Check the author...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ssion=true

-snip-

According to Ed Butowsky, an acquaintance of the family, in his discussions with Joel and Mary Rich, they confirmed that their son transmitted the DNC emails to Wikileaks.

If there was even a hint of speculation on anything like this anywhere in the vicinity of the Trump family the media would have been all over it from the beginning.
ohsherrie
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:34 am

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby JBlake » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:50 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Donald Trump WINNING !

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146335

Russians bragged about bribing Clintons.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ons-video/

Do you ever read/quote anything but these two ultra-conservative RWNJ sites and Faux News?

I like sources that keep to the facts.

That's correct. What to expect from Lib Dem preferred news outlets? By now most, if not all have read about the teacher who brought a gun to school, barricaded himself in a classroom and fired a shot off. That day I watched various local news outlets televised in the San Francisco Bay Area (lib dem hotbed) that day. And guess what? No surprise....pretty much every single one of them didn't mention that teacher situation until at least half way through their hour spewing report. And when they finally did start in on reporting it, they started off the report by stating "On the heals of President Trump's idea to arm school teachers with firearms......". This is precisely why lib dems do not like Fox News, but just eat up liberal Democrat media circus acts instead. When they watch Fox, facts get in the way of their one sided hypocritical liberal Democratic agenda.

This is the type of news reporting most of these yahoos want to hear.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Monker » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:06 am

Fact is, Trump won in big part because he focused on a getting America back on track to being again a relevant country.

Trump focused on: The Wall, banning Muslims, China trade, and NAFTA....and all things "Crooked Hillary" and "Lock Her Up". His entire campaign was based in anger and hatred over specific people, countries, or groups.

A "relative" country does not back out of things like the climate accord, or TPP. A "relative" country creates such things to LEAD the world. A "relative" country does not isolate itself from the rest of the world, which is what Trump supports...a relative country ENGAGES the rest of the world. A relative country does not have leaders such as Merkle dismiss the US and say Europe is on its own. The US world standing is SIGNIFICANTLY distressed and diminished by a direct result of the Donald Duck Trump's presidency.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:16 am

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”―David Rockefeller

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/288636 ... e-new-york
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby slucero » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:31 am

Monker wrote:
Fact is, Trump won in big part because he focused on a getting America back on track to being again a relevant country.

Trump focused on: The Wall, banning Muslims, China trade, and NAFTA....and all things "Crooked Hillary" and "Lock Her Up". His entire campaign was based in anger and hatred over specific people, countries, or groups.

A "relative" country does not back out of things like the climate accord, or TPP. A "relative" country creates such things to LEAD the world. A "relative" country does not isolate itself from the rest of the world, which is what Trump supports...a relative country ENGAGES the rest of the world. A relative country does not have leaders such as Merkle dismiss the US and say Europe is on its own. The US world standing is SIGNIFICANTLY distressed and diminished by a direct result of the Donald Duck Trump's presidency.

We aren't relative.. we're a sovereign nation... get over it or move.

A sovereign country does not drink globalist, one-world one-government Kool Aid either...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:56 am

Fact Finder wrote:“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”―David Rockefeller

That is a awesome find.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:59 am

Fact Finder wrote:Interesting EO yesterday.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential- ... ed-states/

This should interest you boomer. :wink:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:02 am

Monker wrote:

Why should we sacrifice our national security, economy and sovereignty for the "good" of China, Mexico and the terrorist nations of the Middle East? If Europe wants to do so that's their business and has nothing to do with us. We don't want to be a "relative" nation. We want to be the United States of America. We ARE "relevant" and wish to remain so. We don't want to be the financiers of the World Economy or the World Police. We want our Nation to be advisors, arbitrators, friends with the World, not their sacrificial lamb.
ohsherrie
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 am

A very good read on Global Markets and the New World Order.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146451
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 am

FISA rubber stamp Judges coming to light.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... umps-camp/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby JBlake » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:26 am

Monker wrote:

Ok Monker, enough of the half truths. How about providing the other half of the truths, such as, why he wants to do these things. I can help you out with a few. The wall - keeps criminals from flowing into America such as MS-13. In regards to Muslims, keeping Muslim terrorists out of America, who come in and commit terrorist attacks on citizens in America. These terrorists come in from Muslim countries. Note - The Pulse nightclub attack (among numerous other terrorist attacks by Muslims in America).

Here's a bonus track for you in regards to the unfair trade agreement topic: Note - try and pay attention!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:47 am

Fact Finder wrote:“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”―David Rockefeller

Anybody who doesn't find that terrifying is totally out of touch with reality and swallowing what the MSM is feeding them.
ohsherrie
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:42 am

ohsherrie wrote:

Anybody who doesn't find that terrifying is totally out of touch with reality and swallowing what the MSM is feeding them.

Quotes from a dead banker don't mean shit.

Putting tariffs on imported steel matter and could crash the economy. The ignorance of the man making that decision and the power and position he holds is what people should consider terrifying.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:54 am

JBlake wrote:Ok Monker, enough of the half truths.

What I said is the absolute truth. What you are saying is bullshit.

I can help you out with a few. The wall - keeps criminals from flowing into America such as MS-13.

The "wall" itself was bullshit...even most Trump zombies admit that.
Most illegals are here legally and over stay VISAS and do not cross the border illegally.

In regards to Muslims, keeping Muslim terrorists out of America, who come in and commit terrorist attacks on citizens in America.

More people are killed every year by toddlers than by Muslim terrorist. Woman are not birthing their best babies. They are birthing crime, they birthing gang member. And, some, I assume, may be good babies. But, we must protect ourselves against this menace...a menace that is GREATER than that of Muslim terrorist. ALL PREGNANCIES MUST BE ABORTED to preserve the safety of our country.

Everything Trump says is an exageration and a lie.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:37 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:FISA rubber stamp Judges coming to light.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... umps-camp/

Heres that interview from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0D_J5COK8
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Monker wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

Putting tariffs on imported steel matter and could crash the economy. The ignorance of the man making that decision and the power and position he holds is what people should consider terrifying.

Bullshit.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146451
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Monker wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:

The quote is evidence of the collusion between the media and the liberal movement towards globalism. It proves quite a lot to those of us who want to see reality.

Ignorance was allowing this huge trade deficit to occur. In what way has this country benefitted from it? Moving jobs, the revenues they create, and the investments in our economy that the wages provide was the destruction of our REAL economy. They tried to build it back by building houses and selling them to people who couldn't afford them and then betting on their mortgage defaults. That didn't work very well.

We need to become self sufficient again and make our economy strong from the bottom up. Trickle down doesn't work when it all trickles into China and Mexico.
ohsherrie
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:40 pm

I'd like to see more about this, but it's just getting started Media wise.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... -missiles/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind