The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby RedWingFan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:52 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
JBlake wrote:What about Rick and RIP? Seems they were on the same page as Deano. Back then didn't you have a Taco avatar or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. That was me. Don't recall Rick or RIP being that active in political arguing.

Rick was a big union guy.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:21 am

steveo777 wrote:There are some things about Dr. Ford that make me a bit suspicious. She didn't just come up with her story when Kavanaugh was nominated. She had been following the trajectory of his career for a long time, way before the nomination. She told someone, something along the lines of; OMG, he could be selected for the Supreme Court someday and that it could not be allowed to happen. Since she had that opinion for many years, there would have been plenty of time for her to perfect her story and rehearse it for many years. Some people are capable of self hypnosis, to the point where they make themselves believe something. A person who truly believes what they are saying would be difficult to find guilty of perjury. Maybe something did happen to her, I'm not discounting that. But...maybe she decided it was of some political importance to her to plug in a certain name, even if it was not the correct person. In her polygraph test, she was only asked two questions. Hmmm.

Some may ask, what would she have to gain? Even though she didn't ask for the gofundme, it's possible that she knew one would probably be created for her and the public who believed her would pour a lot of money into it. And...someone always has to take one for the team.

California? [check]
Liberal [check]
Political activist [check]

You people compound conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory...and when one doesn't exist, you make it up. It's ridiculous.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:29 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Why? Just because Cory Booker admits in the book he wrote he did exactly what Kavanaugh is accused of? Because Kieth Ellison beats his girlfriend? No, Democrats would never go for this Boomer. Think about the Clintons or Kennedys. You know, people Democrats keep reelecting?

The Republicans would never go for it either. People that want to keep power, influence and not be held accountable for their actions is not exclusive to one political party. The real question is, once this payoff slush fund was made public, why has the public not demanded it be investigated? Seems to me that is a clear violation of taxpayer funds. At the very least it is using taxpayer money for personal gain. It just confirms that Washington is the cesspool people thought it was.

There is no payoff slush fund for sex crimes, or whatever bullshit you believe.

There is a generic fund for ALL settlements. It's not an illegal "slush fund", but open and public for anybody to view. It's not being investigated because there is nothing to investigate.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/congr ... -harassed/

Is there ANY conspiracy theory that you read that you DON'T believe?
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:34 am

Don't worry Kavanaugh will be confirmed. It's just too obvious to me. All they are doing is ticking off a box in return for getting certain senator's votes. I doubt most of the members of the Senate will even read the report.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:36 am

steveo777 wrote:Isn't Feinstein's husband employed by the same college as Ford?

Oh, yes, the college is in on the conspiracy too. That why they believe the FBI should investigate.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:44 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:I bet Flake is picking splinters out of his balls from straddling that fence. Can’t wait till that corksucker is gone. Fricken Rino Flake.

He doesn't have balls. Got cornered and flipped within a nanosecond. Who wants to bet the one week for the FBI to investigate becomes longer? Watch for who gets assigned to the investigation. Did that hag Feinstein ever give a credible answer as to why she held onto Ford's information only to bring it out at the eleventh hour? If this issue is so crucial to the process then it would make sense to bring it forward immediately.

She didn’t bring out the info until the hearings for Kav were over, which just shows it was all about delay. Delay Kav and possibly derail Kav so The Don would make another appointment and that would take weeks for hearings and then we’re at mid term time and they are hoping to take back control and keep the seat empty for 2 years, kind of like we did with Garland. Although in Garlands case we were already well into primary season and in full on election mode. The Dems cannot stomach a 5-4 Conservative Court or even worse a 6-3 should RBG bite the dust. That would screw up their world for 30 years.

Republicans dug their own hole with the Garland thing. Now that there is an opportunity that Democrats may do the same thing, and theory that they plan on delaying a nomination, they put Kavanaugh's nomination on warp drive to get it through the Senate prior to mid-terms and the possibility of losing more power in the Senate.

There should be a law on the books that says when a President nominates a person during his term that person must be voted on by the Senate before any other nominee is considered, unless the nominee removes himself from consideration or the President who nominated him removes him from consideration..

The games McConnell and the Republicans have been playing has totally fucked up the nomination process.
Monker
MP3

Postby slucero » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:48 am

Kavanaugh
  • Begins career as Law clerk and post-grad fellow working under Judge Ken Starr
  • Follows Starr to the Office of Independent Counsel, plays lead role in drafting of Starr Report
  • 2000 - appointed White House Staff Secretary by George W. Bush
  • 2006 - confirmed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit by President Bush. His confirmation hearings were contentious; they stalled for three years over charges of partisanship.

No charges of any kind filed during any of the previous appointments... no Christine Ford, no Deborah Ramirez, no Julie Swetnick. If Kavanaugh is such a predator, where the fuck were these victims before???

July 9, 2018, nominated to SCOTUS
  • Senator Diane Feinstein and Anna Eshoo and both their staffs' HAVE Christine Ford's letter/story IN JULY
  • Senator Diane Feinstein never asked Kavanaugh about it in private session where Ford’s identity could have been protected.
  • They sit on it for 6 WEEKS.

Suddenly Christine Ford, Deborah Ramirez, and Julie Swetnick miraculously NOW remember Kavanaugh as a predator... but NONE can provide any proof.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:58 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:You previously said you follow SIGINT Intel sources on social media. If you have proof and a case to make, then make it. Otherwise these are the increasingly paranoid ramblings of a clearly sick man.

I could and it’s entirely my fault for not doing so. I just don’t have the time. So I will refrain from posting anything inflammatory unless to do have the time to debate and prove etc etc. I’ve got a site and a label to run and I need to forget about the giant orange loon you elected.

As for my declining mental health...yes...I need to start a GoFundMe Page.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Another interesting point I learned is Ford claims her therapist has notes that contain details on her recollection of the alleged incident. Yet she has refused to release said information.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:36 pm

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:50 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
I could and it’s entirely my fault for not doing so. I just don’t have the time. So I will refrain from posting anything inflammatory unless to do have the time to debate and prove etc etc. I’ve got a site and a label to run and I need to forget about the giant orange loon you elected.

As for my declining mental health...yes...I need to start a GoFundMe Page.

If I seem harsh, it's only because I am perplexed by your recent behavior. Even when Bush was dropping bombs and torturing innocents, I never saw you attack posters personally the way you are doing so now. I truly hope everything is OK.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:03 am

Monker wrote:You people compound conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory...and when one doesn't exist, you make it up. It's ridiculous.

Skepticism about government matters is healthy.

Furthermore, you post conspiracy theories all the time....
You claimed that Trump fired McCabe - when the FBI disciplinary office made the recommendation.
Of course, the biggest theory you push non-stop is that Trump won because of Russia.
Care to back that up?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You people compound conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory...and when one doesn't exist, you make it up. It's ridiculous.

Skepticism about government matters is healthy.

Furthermore, you post conspiracy theories all the time....
You claimed that Drumpf fired McCabe - when the FBI disciplinary office made the recommendation.
Of course, the biggest theory you push non-stop is that Drumpf won because of Russia.
Care to back that up?

No, he can’t back that up because it was and is a conspiracy, not a theory. His side conspired to frame the duly elected President and remove him from office.

I didn't push that as a reason I believe Trump won. I have said from the beginning that Trump won because Democrats didn't vote...and further I believe that Comey's last minute reopening and closing of the Clinton investigation had an affect. And, I have pushed the idea that it should not have been a surprise because almost all of the final polls showed Trump closing the gap, or in some cases putting him within the margin of error or even ahead of Clinton. All of this I have argued with TNC about in the past....it's just easier to take one-off sarcastic posts and try to apply that as my opinion, when it simply isn't.

I have no idea how much of an affect Trump colluding/conspiring with Russia had on the election. And, I have said from the beginning that we CAN'T know how much of a treasonous asshole Trump is until Mueller's final report....A point that you ALL have argued about.

And, besides all of that, there are reasons to believe Russia had an affect...with the Facebook and Twitter campaigns alone. However, believing meme's of bullshit like the slush fund or uranium one are easily PROVEN false and are nothing but exaggerated or even invented conspiracy theories. The truth is that so much of what you people post here is absolute bullshit, it is wise to not believe any of it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:13 am

Well, the Batmobile at the bottom of a lake is Zack Snyder's fault. Everything bad relating to the DC Universe is Zack Snyder's fault.

Boomchild wrote:Image
Monker
MP3

Postby scarab » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:23 am

Monker wrote:Well, the Batmobile at the bottom of a lake is Zack Snyder's fault. Everything bad relating to the DC Universe is Zack Snyder's fault.

This clearly or kinda murkily, cannot be the bat mobile, because it has been reported extensively that it "lost it wheels"
and now the Joker is raving Havoc once again!
I only pray trump can join forces with his rocket man and defeat him.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:49 am

Monker wrote:Well, the Batmobile at the bottom of a lake is Zack Snyder's fault. Everything bad relating to the DC Universe is Zack Snyder's fault.

Wrong thread. And that's not the Batmobile. That's Black Beauty, i.e. Green Hornet's ride! :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:51 am

scarab wrote:I only pray Drumpf can join forces with his rocket man and defeat him.

He's too busy fiddling with his pocket rocket.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:55 am

That looks like an Oldsmo.....boat! :lol:
steveo777
MP3

Postby slucero » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:21 am

Monker wrote:
I didn't push that as a reason I believe Drumpf won. I have said from the beginning that Drumpf won because Democrats didn't vote..

Democrats didn't vote? That's some conspiracy theory you've got there...

2016 Presidential Election
Total votes

Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160

Hillary got more votes than Trump...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am

slucero wrote:
Monker wrote:
I didn't push that as a reason I believe Drumpf won. I have said from the beginning that Drumpf won because Democrats didn't vote..

Total votes

Donald J. Drumpf Republican 62,980,160

Hillary got more votes than Drumpf...

And if it weren't for the liberal ideological states, like California and NY, he'd have won the popular vote too. The electoral college did what it was intended to do, thank God!
steveo777
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:17 am

verslibre wrote:
scarab wrote:I only pray Drumpf can join forces with his rocket man and defeat him.

He's too busy fiddling with his pocket rocket.

So, that's where the idea of the "Space Force" came from. Always has to compensate.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:44 am

steveo777 wrote:
slucero wrote:
Monker wrote:

Total votes

Donald J. Drumpf Republican 62,980,160

Hillary got more votes than Drumpf...

And if it weren't for the liberal ideological states, like California and NY, he'd have won the popular vote too. The electoral college did what it was intended to do, thank God!

No, the electoral college was intended to keep unqualified people out of the Presidency....because the founders did not trust the people to be informed enough to make the decision themselves. To avoid this, some wanted congress to elect the President. As a compromise the electoral college was invented to be a sort of intermediary between a direct vote of the people and a vote by the elected representatives of the people. In addition, the electoral college was independent of government and less apt to be influenced by government corruption, and corruption in general. But, the basis of all of this is they simply did not trust that a person in, say New York, could be informed enough about a person running for the Presidency who was from Arizona...so they task that "informed decision" to be made by people in each state specifically chosen to make the decision.

Donald Jackass Trump is unqualified by every measure, is knee deep in scandal and controversy and everything the founders were trying to avoid attaching to the election of a President.

The election of Donald Judas Trump PROVES that the electoral college does not work as the founders intended and needs to be scrapped. It is outdated irrelevant bullshit which fucks up elections rather than making them more reliable.

As Alexander Hamilton explains:
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed68.asp

It was desirable that the sense of the people should operate in the choice of the person to whom so important a trust was to be confided. This end will be answered by committing the right of making it, not to any preestablished body, but to men chosen by the people for the special purpose, and at the particular conjuncture.

It was equally desirable, that the immediate election should be made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice. A small number of persons, selected by their fellow-citizens from the general mass, will be most likely to possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations.

It was also peculiarly desirable to afford as little opportunity as possible to tumult and disorder. This evil was not least to be dreaded in the election of a magistrate, who was to have so important an agency in the administration of the government as the President of the United States. But the precautions which have been so happily concerted in the system under consideration, promise an effectual security against this mischief. The choice of SEVERAL, to form an intermediate body of electors, will be much less apt to convulse the community with any extraordinary or violent movements, than the choice of ONE who was himself to be the final object of the public wishes. And as the electors, chosen in each State, are to assemble and vote in the State in which they are chosen, this detached and divided situation will expose them much less to heats and ferments, which might be communicated from them to the people, than if they were all to be convened at one time, in one place.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:48 am

Monker wrote:Donald Jackass Drumpf is unqualified by every measure

That's the long — and short — of it, but he got elected because guys like FF and KC thought it would be fun to elect a shit-talker to the post, because, as they repeat ad nauseum, he's not a "deep stater," etc. :lol:

As I said before, a dyed-in-the-wool "R" would have voted for Charlie Manson if he ran on their ticket.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:04 am

verslibre wrote:
That's the long — and short — of it, but he got elected because guys like FF and KC thought it would be fun to elect a shit-talker to the post, because, as they repeat ad nauseum, he's not a "deep stater," etc. :lol:

As I said before, a dyed-in-the-wool "R" would have voted for Charlie Manson if he ran on their ticket.

And the D party elected a serial rapist to the Presidency and now are acting all virtuous over unsubstantiated sexual misconduct on a Supreme Court nomination.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:48 am

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:

And the D party elected a serial rapist to the Presidency and now are acting all virtuous over unsubstantiated sexual misconduct on a Supreme Court nomination.

Yep, they're all rapists and pussy grabbers and pedos. We can't win.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Fact Finder wrote:It’s coming bitches. Next few weeks should be fun.

If Kav is cleared by the FBI will 10, or gasp, 20 Senate Dems vote to confirm him? If not you are screwed.

Get ready.

I don't think now is an appropriate time to be saying "bitches". Much of the country still has sand in their cracks, over the events of the past week, and are very sensitive. :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:44 pm

Monker wrote:And, besides all of that, there are reasons to believe Russia had an affect...with the Facebook and Twitter campaigns alone. However, believing meme's of bullshit like the slush fund or uranium one are easily PROVEN false and are nothing but exaggerated or even invented conspiracy theories.

Congress released thousands of Russian FB ads. According to FB, nearly 30% were never looked at by anyone. Those that did featured Jesus arm wrestling Hillary, Bernie in a speedo and many were actually pro-Black Lives Matters. Where are your reasons that these had any sort of effect on voter turnout?

Monker wrote:…and further I believe that Comey's last minute reopening and closing of the Clinton investigation had an affect.

Beliefs aren’t facts. Beliefs are the same as unsubstantiated theories. With the exception of discredited pollster Nate Silver, the facts don’t back this up.

As the NYTimes said: “Mrs. Clinton’s support was probably already in decline before the Comey letter…. The ABC/Washington Post tracking poll, for instance, showed Mrs. Clinton’s lead dwindling to just two points in its last poll before the letter, down from a double-digit lead after the third debate. One of our own polls — a collaboration with Siena College — showed Mr. Trump leading in Florida in the days before the letter. No live interview poll had shown Mr. Trump with such a large lead in Florida since early July.”

The Washington Post found the same thing. Again, you are just repeating DNC conspiracies. Conspiracies are apparently ok as long as they support your ideological pov.

Monker wrote:All of this I have argued with TNC about in the past....it's just easier to take one-off sarcastic posts and try to apply that as my opinion, when it simply isn't.

Ah, we are back to the Buzzinga excuse. Where is the sarcasm in any of this?

Monker wrote:Yes, if Putin had not been trying to influence the election, including hacking, I don't think Drumpf would have won.

Monker wrote:He only wins when Putin is on his side cheating for him.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby JBlake » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:22 am

The only "group" colluding from day one is the dim libs. It's become quite obvious. They've been on that kick 24/7 ever since T r u m p won the election. Has there even been a single day gone by where media, entertainment industry hasn't mentioned collusion, Russia, washed up porn stars, and now the Stanford psychobitch, etc. etc. etc.? Just proves that the dim libs are as sick as the day is long.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 am

Kicked media ass, lol. The part I heard sounded like he was meandering as usual.

I know, I know. You love the guy. You'd kiss him on the mouth. :P
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:38 pm

T R U M P

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara