President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:40 pm

verslibre wrote:
That's your own shortcoming. Yours. What did I say of "things that should not be"? Do you see the word things? Is it singular, or is it plural?

Where the fucking hell would you ever get the notion that I find it acceptable that 12 years should be the age of consent? Or that I would be alright with an authority figure being for something like that? :roll:

All you did, as predicted, was deflect. And it still doesn't change what is going on in Kentucker. There are those of your ilk there, and in other places, who think it is perfectly alright to be in your 50s and 60s and bang chicks under 14.

Andrew titled this section aptly.


I deflected nothing. I said both situations are equally disturbing. You were pointing out what one state legislature is doing. I was pointing out that there is a member of the highest court in the land that doesn't have a problem putting a child in the same or similar situation. Your "those of your ilk" comment just shows your political bias. You completely ignore that same situation is currently legal in all 50 states. Last I checked not all 50 states are controlled by the same party.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:As for Sessions, I would not be a bit surprised if he is living in fear of the Clinton criminal syndicate, hence his lack of spine and appropriate action on things. He just shouldn't have taken the fucking job, is the bottom line. He's weak, afraid and rudderless. He's not AG material and Drumpf should just can him and let the chips fall where they may.


That is last thing Drumpf should do. It would take forever to confirm someone else. The other thing to consider is what is seen on the surface may not be what is actually happening below it.


I wanted to think that Boomchild. Last week it's clear Drumpf and many Americans are fed up with Sessions. He's keeping the Obama/Clinton Good ol boy kangeroo courts going at this point. There is more then enough to put the Clintons, father, wife, daughter, and son in law in prison SLAM DUNK, not to mention six top FBI. The DOJ sits idol and lets a joke circus show, Mueller, ramble on about Drumpf. Hell, now he's not even investagating Russians, although rumor is more inditments will go down next week, on RUSSIANS not Drumpf. Hows those russian arrests going? At least they get a good laugh over it.


I wasn't happy with the President's choice of Sessions and he hasn't done anything yet to give me any confidence I him. I think he's afraid of something whether it's the Clinton Mafia or something in his own past dealings that he doesn't want uncovered.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7581
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:49 pm

First thing Sessions did was remove himself from anything useful, then appoint a Obama flunkie second in charge. That alone should have stuck out like a sore thumb.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 am

ohsherrie wrote:I wasn't happy with the President's choice of Sessions and he hasn't done anything yet to give me any confidence I him. I think he's afraid of something whether it's the Clinton Mafia or something in his own past dealings that he doesn't want uncovered.


At first neither was I. I voiced that here in this thread. I don't think that it is the best idea to appoint a former politician to head our justice department. Since then I have learned about things that are going on behind the scenes and it may explain the appearance that Sessions is doing nothing. As I stated in another post, the sheer enormity of the situation is going to require careful planning as well as other actions to ensure the guilty are properly brought to justice. Things that at this point cannot be in full view of the public. Based on that, I have been able to give it some more time. But not very long. I remember early on Sessions publicly stated he didn't think there was a need to take a second look at the HRC email case as well a look into the activity of The Clinton Foundation. But that has all changed. We know that they are looking at it again as well as The Clinton Foundation.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:12 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I wasn't happy with the President's choice of Sessions and he hasn't done anything yet to give me any confidence I him. I think he's afraid of something whether it's the Clinton Mafia or something in his own past dealings that he doesn't want uncovered.


At first neither was I. I voiced that here in this thread. I don't think that it is the best idea to appoint a former politician to head our justice department. Since then I have learned about things that are going on behind the scenes and it may explain the appearance that Sessions is doing nothing. As I stated in another post, the sheer enormity of the situation is going to require careful planning as well as other actions to ensure the guilty are properly brought to justice. Things that at this point cannot be in full view of the public. Based on that, I have been able to give it some more time. But not very long. I remember early on Sessions publicly stated he didn't think there was a need to take a second look at the HRC email case as well a look into the activity of The Clinton Foundation. But that has all changed. We know that they are looking at it again as well as The Clinton Foundation.


I hope you're right.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7581
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:24 am

One thing that is concerning for me was the meeting Drumpf had with the Dems on what to do about gun control. It appears Drumpf is considering the idea of confiscating firearms from people with a history of metal illness. It's not so much the concern about those specific people but rather how he stated it. He said that "I would rather take them first and worry about due process later".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:29 am

Boomchild wrote:One thing that is concerning for me was the meeting Drumpf had with the Dems on what to do about gun control. It appears Drumpf is considering the idea of confiscating firearms from people with a history of metal illness. It's not so much the concern about those specific people but rather how he stated it. He said that "I would rather take them first and worry about due process later".


Don't you know? Metal health will drive you mad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5917
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:32 am

Boomchild wrote:One thing that is concerning for me was the meeting Drumpf had with the Dems on what to do about gun control. It appears Drumpf is considering the idea of confiscating firearms from people with a history of metal illness. It's not so much the concern about those specific people but rather how he stated it. He said that "I would rather take them first and worry about due process later".


He said he'd rather, not that he would. I understand the feeling that something needed to be done faster than any process in Washington gets done.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7581
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:10 am

Awesome interview with Nunes.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146530

More reality coming to light about the DNC hack.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... tic-party/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:18 am

Hmmmm...Hillary Clunkton was in the Wikileaks emails dropped this weekend, strange.

www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hilla ... narcotics/
A victorious warrior wins first and then goes to battle.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13076
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:39 am

Fact Finder wrote:Hmmmm...Hillary Clunkton was in the Wikileaks emails dropped this weekend, strange.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politic ... narcotics/


You know if it is really possible that you could be facing criminal charges for high crimes against your country, you make the case that you are too ill to face prosecution.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:50 am

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Hmmmm...Hillary Clunkton was in the Wikileaks emails dropped this weekend, strange.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politic ... narcotics/


You know if it is really possible that you could be facing criminal charges for high crimes against your country, you make the case that you are too ill to face prosecution.


Maybe they’ll make her comfy....


https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity ... e&_cview=0
A victorious warrior wins first and then goes to battle.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13076
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:50 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Speaks for itself. And still, they don't get the message.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/n ... 69613.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:26 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Speaks for itself. And still, they don't get the message.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/n ... 69613.html


What they don't get is there is no liberal majority in this country, only around 25%. Mainstream America doesn't want to hear their political spew. I used to watch the shows when they were about the performances and awards, and I've tuned out since everyone started using the shows as a political pulpit. People don't want to listen to their shit, hence the lower ratings and viewership. Maybe they'll never get it.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11225
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:50 pm

LMAO.. so all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" lies were started by an Aussie!

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer’s role in securing $25 million in aid from his country to help the Clinton Foundation fight AIDS is chronicled in decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry’s website.

Downer and former President Clinton jointly signed a Memorandum of Understanding in February 2006 that spread out the grant money over four years for a project to provide screening and drug treatment to AIDS patients in Asia. [..]

Downer, now Australia’s ambassador to London, provided the account of a conversation with Drumpf campaign adviser George Papadopoulos at a London bar in 2016 that became the official reason the FBI opened the Russia counterintelligence probe.

But lawmakers say the FBI didn’t tell Congress about Downer’s prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Drumpf came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5404
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:48 pm

Drumpf wins with the law on his side again. Looks like Democrats will now have to work with him or they are proven liars in it for the votes only.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146599
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 am

Judicial Watch files two law suits againt the DOJ.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... usion-gps/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:12 am

Well, at least he's doing something.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... -tomorrow/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 am

This is months old. The only "new" thing here is he donated to the Clinton Foundation - so what.

It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

slucero wrote:LMAO.. so all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" lies were started by an Aussie!

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer’s role in securing $25 million in aid from his country to help the Clinton Foundation fight AIDS is chronicled in decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry’s website.

Downer and former President Clinton jointly signed a Memorandum of Understanding in February 2006 that spread out the grant money over four years for a project to provide screening and drug treatment to AIDS patients in Asia. [..]

Downer, now Australia’s ambassador to London, provided the account of a conversation with Drumpf campaign adviser George Papadopoulos at a London bar in 2016 that became the official reason the FBI opened the Russia counterintelligence probe.

But lawmakers say the FBI didn’t tell Congress about Downer’s prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Drumpf came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9873
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Drumpf wins with the law on his side again. Looks like Democrats will now have to work with him or they are proven liars in it for the votes only.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146599


Of course Donald Dumb-ass Drumpf has the ability to cancel DACA...for the EXACT SAME REASONS Obama had the ability to start it. The President has the right to run the Executive branch as he chooses...that includes prioritizing how resources are used. Obama chose to move his resources away from children of illegals and towards other aspects of the issue. He made it his policy and made it public. Drumpf has every right to not continue that policy and send ICE after Dreamers.

Republicans run both houses of congress and the Presidency. And, Drumpf canceled the order. Republicans are the ones in power and run the show. It is fucking stupid of anyone to not see that the failure of DACA, and of passing any other immigration reform, is 100% Donald Dumb-ass's fault.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9873
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby slucero » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:02 am

Monker wrote:This is months old. The only "new" thing here is he donated to the Clinton Foundation - so what.

It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.




Ever single piece of info in the Nunes memo... IS corroborated by actual, factual.. evidence.

..unlike the continuous trail of unsubstantiated, unsourced, unverifiable NONSENSE that sprews from your keyboard...



You are so blinded by your hate of conservatives and getting your ass kicked so thoroughly and repeatedly by TNC that you'll glom onto anything to stay relevant...

According to you:

1. Hillary would win. She LOST.

2. Drumpf had no chance to win. He WON.

3. Hillary's server scandal - TNC repeatedly calls you out on it... yet you "can't remember"...

4. "I'm leaving"....


Man up.. and GO.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5404
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:49 am

Monker wrote:Of course...the price of steel for American business will go up causing any product made with steel to also go up...which is inflation.


Again, the TPP - which you supported - was loaded with stronger patent/copyright protections. All of which distorts the market and raises prices considerably. You supported that. Odd. It's almost like you have no core values and just hate anything Drumpf. :?

Monker wrote:Artificially adjusting the price of aluminum and steel is not going to bring back any jobs. That's laughable...raising the price of steel and aluminum makes it MORE EXPENSIVE to build factories in the US.


Yeah, right, sure. And the Drumpf tax cuts would have no effect on jobs either. :roll:

"....after Drumpf made his big announcement Century Aluminum chief executive Michael Bless told The Washington Post and other outlets that the company would immediately expand U.S. production once the tariff goes into effect. "

"Tim Timken of TimkenSteel Corporation said President Donald Drumpf's proposed steel tariffs absolutely will bring back jobs to the U.S."


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 058858f340
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/tariffs ... l-ceo.html
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13441
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:41 pm



Had a link to the Clintons, hmmm.... where have I heard that before?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:43 pm

steveo777 wrote:
What they don't get is there is no liberal majority in this country, only around 25%. Mainstream America doesn't want to hear their political spew. I used to watch the shows when they were about the performances and awards, and I've tuned out since everyone started using the shows as a political pulpit. People don't want to listen to their shit, hence the lower ratings and viewership. Maybe they'll never get it.


Of course they won't. These people live in their own bubble.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 pm

slucero wrote:LMAO.. so all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" lies were started by an Aussie!


Gee, now maybe we know why Obama was so willing to take those Middle Eastern migrants off Australia's hands.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Monker wrote:
It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.


Is it just me or is actual information to support this claim missing from this post?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Drumpf admin files suit against California, asks court to declare sanctuary laws unconstitutional.
A victorious warrior wins first and then goes to battle.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13076
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:
It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.


Is it just me or is actual information to support this claim missing from this post?



With congress poised to appoint a special prosecutor for it, think he'll believe it when heads actually roll? Probably still be in denial. Truth,for some people, is like daylight, wooden stakes and silver bullets to a vampire. Monkey shit the thread. :mrgreen:
Last edited by steveo777 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11225
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:36 pm

slucero wrote:
Monker wrote:This is months old. The only "new" thing here is he donated to the Clinton Foundation - so what.

It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.




Ever single piece of info in the Nunes memo... IS corroborated by actual, factual.. evidence.

..unlike the continuous trail of unsubstantiated, unsourced, unverifiable NONSENSE that sprews from your keyboard...



You are so blinded by your hate of conservatives and getting your ass kicked so thoroughly and repeatedly by TNC that you'll glom onto anything to stay relevant...

According to you:

1. Hillary would win. She LOST.

2. Drumpf had no chance to win. He WON.

3. Hillary's server scandal - TNC repeatedly calls you out on it... yet you "can't remember"...

4. "I'm leaving"....


Man up.. and GO.


Watch it. You'll piss off his baby sitter.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest