Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby JBlake » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:49 am

If Kavanaugh actually is voted in, all the little Who's down in Whoville will be sobbing and pissing their beds out just like they did when Hillary lost the 2016 presidential election. LOL!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:16 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Maybe the President and Vlad can make peace by America honoring Russias warrent and extraditing ol Gerogie Boy to Moscow to stand trail. :D

Even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to get his own administration to revoke Soros' U.S. visa based on foreign interference in U.S. government affairs. I would be willing to bet that Soros has more political operatives in U.S. politics the Russia ever had at any point in time.

Soros is a naturalized citizen of this country so unless he's done something illegal there is nothing that can be done about him. I really can't imagine that all of the shit he does is legal. Maybe the President will look into that.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:34 am

ohsherrie wrote:Maybe the President will look into that.

He's too busy looking at himself in the mirror, watching coverage about himself on teevee, and tweeting about himself when he's on the "throne."
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:Maybe the President will look into that.

He's too busy looking at himself in the mirror, watching coverage about himself on teevee, and tweeting about himself when he's on the "throne."

Dude, there are over 10,000 comedians out of work already, give it up, you’ll never earn a living at this. Drumpf will break you easier than Kathy Griffin. :roll:

Sadly, there's nothing comedic about my statement. That's how it is. Deal with it. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Fact Finder wrote:You can bet that POTUS knows all about Soros and his evil ways and will act accordingly at a time and place of his choosing. I suggest a little more patience from the non believers. This shit took years to get entrenched in our Government and will take some time to dismantle properly. It’s being done. Grab a drink and enjoy the show.

People have good reason to be skeptical at this point. Especially after the events of this year. It's always been wait until this, wait until that and basically little to nothing occurs. Take for example the last OIG report. People were saying wait until that comes out and things will happen. Yet here we are. Frankly at this point I am done with the wait and see and will be convinced when I see indictments and arrests. All I can say is the more rope T r u m p and his administration gives them, it will be more rope they will use to hang him.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:45 am

Very good read. Thanks for the link.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 am

Fact Finder wrote:
People need to get out vote in 4 weeks and make themselves heard. The people have the power to fix this by voting in more pro Donald Senators and Congressmen. You cant see major arrest now without the possibility of civil war, that time is not here yet. The public needs to be educated first on what has happened to our Country the last 20 some years. Just think how long it took to dumb down a big part of the population.

I understand and agree with what you're saying but I also understand how Boomchild feels.

We definitely need to get out and vote in every election while Trump in in office so that he can get enough done so that enough people will see enough of the benefit to keep it from slipping back into the swamp.
Last edited by ohsherrie on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:03 am

Fact Finder wrote:
People need to get out vote in 4 weeks and make themselves heard. The people have the power to fix this by voting in more pro Donald Senators and Congressmen. You cant see major arrest now without the possibility of civil war, that time is not here yet. The public needs to be educated first on what has happened to our Country the last 20 some years. Just think how long it took to dumb down a big part of the population.

Good read here:

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... oning.html

Again,this is just more of "wait until this". As far as educating the public, in general you can't educate people that don't want to be. If you want to show them something has gone wrong, then you need to punish those that are guilty of the wrongdoing. The more you let them walk the more the public thinks they did nothing wrong. The problem is, the time some think we have to fix this situation doesn't exist.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:17 am

ohsherrie wrote:I understand and agree with what you're saying but I also understand how Boomchild feels.

We definitely need to get out and vote in every election while Drumpf in in office so that he can get enough done so that enough people will see enough of the benefit to keep it from slipping back into the swamp.

One thing I am trying to point out is time isn't something our movement has a lot of. I just see it being wasted. The longer T r u m p is cornered in defense mode the more likely "draining the swamp" will fail.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:31 am

When do the riots start?
steveo777
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:51 am

I heard screaming in the gallery...was it Monker? :lol:
steveo777
MP3

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 am

Fact Finder wrote:
steveo777 wrote:When do the riots start?

Probably when Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to replace Ruth Badger Ginsberg.

Lol... And I truly believe that will happen!
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:54 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How nice to have a First Lady with class that doesn't have to be propped up by the Media. Or wear a jock strap for that matter.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... our-video/

Don’t be an asshole.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How nice to have a First Lady with class that doesn't have to be propped up by the Media. Or wear a jock strap for that matter.

Don’t be an asshole.

Really, with all the insults thrown about here about DJT?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Andrew wrote:

Don’t be an asshole.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Boomchild wrote:

Yes, this board is so overrun with people insulting the great orange orb. How will I restore the balance?!!!!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

Yes, this board is so overrun with people insulting the great orange orb. How will I restore the balance?!!!!

At least people can say you don't hide your double standards.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am

Speaking of foreign interference into our politics....

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/07/us/p ... tanks.html
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby S2M » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Speaking of foreign interference into our politics....

TNC, by Andrew and Monkers definition, the NYT must be a rightwing blog now.

Good article TNC.

Donald says that by 2020 The New York Times and other media will endorse him. As of now I’ve no reason to doubt him.

Blindsight is 2020
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:47 am

steveo777 wrote:I heard screaming in the gallery...was it Monker? :lol:

Why would I do that? I said from the day of the announcement of the FBI investigation that he would be voted in. It was no surprise to me.

The more of this type of crap that Trump leads the Republican party into, the more he stretches the rubber band...and when it snaps, the more it will hurt....and it WILL snap, it's the nature of things.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:51 am

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Speaking of foreign interference into our politics....

TNC, by Andrew and Monkers definition, the NYT must be a rightwing blog now.

Good article TNC.

Donald says that by 2020 The New York Times and other media will endorse him. As of now I’ve no reason to doubt him.

You are assuming he even makes it to 2020.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:55 am

Fact Finder wrote:Breaking: Kim Jong Un say new talks with Pompeo wonderful and productive. Wants second summit with Donald.

Of course he does....didn't you hear Trump say they're in love?
Monker
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 am

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Breaking: Kim Jong Un say new talks with Pompeo wonderful and productive. Wants second summit with Donald.

Of course he does....didn't you hear Drumpf say they're in love?

Well, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. I don't care if they get a room together, if in the end we get the desired outcome.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:02 am

She reminds me a lot of Lady Diana. She married a complete asshole so she has to find her own way to express her compassion and love for needy people...because her husband does not have the ability to express any of the above, and she can't stand to be around the guy.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:03 am

steveo777 wrote:Well, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. I don't care if they get a room together, if in the end we get the desired outcome.

Yeah, cuz the world certainly needs a Trump/Kim love child and future dictator of North Korea.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:
steveo777 wrote:I heard screaming in the gallery...was it Monker? :lol:

Why would I do that? I said from the day of the announcement of the FBI investigation that he would be voted in. It was no surprise to me.

The more of this type of crap that Drumpf leads the Republican party into, the more he stretches the rubber band...and when it snaps, the more it will hurt....and it WILL snap, it's the nature of things.

Stretch this..

POLL: Independents disapprove Dem nomination handling by 28-point margin…

And, this is a perfect example of why nobody should believe that absolute BULLSHIT you people post in this forum.

First of all, this was taken from this poll:
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/10/0 ... anaugh.pdf

If you actually look at the poll, the gap for Republicans is 21%...and both have a %5.9 margin of error....not a very accurate poll when breaking it down to this level. But, it shows independents disapprove of how BOTH Republicans and Democrats handled the nomination. Pointing the finger only at Democrats is complete bullshit.

And

I'm sure you'll continue to believe the exaggerations and fiction from your alt-right "sources"...go ahead, keep doing it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:49 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:You are assuming he even makes it to 2020.

Yes, yes I am, actually 2024 but we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I kind of took his remark as something the Secret Service should look into.

I'm talking more about kicking him out of office, either via impeachment or the 25th amendment.

But, it will not surprise me if somebody (not me) assassinates him, either. Maybe Putin will be jealous of Trump's new found love in Kim. I doubt Putin likes to share his bitches.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 am

Boomchild wrote:At least people can say you don't hide your double standards.

If you have an issue, feel free to find a more accommodating RWNJ board.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:18 am

Monker wrote:But, it will not surprise me if somebody (not me) assassinates him, either. Maybe Putin will be jealous of Drumpf's new found love in Kim. I doubt Putin likes to share his bitches.

Homophobia and russiaphobia in a single post. This is what the Democratic Party is reduced to in 2018 and this is (partially) why you will continue to lose.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara