Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 am

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:At least people can say you don't hide your double standards.


If you have an issue, feel free to find a more accommodating RWNJ board.



Boomchild has been nothing but respectful to you and others. Not cool.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:24 am

Monker wrote:And, this is a perfect example of why nobody should believe that absolute BULLSHIT you people post in this forum.



Much like the time you posted Brian Ross's discredited Russian story.
Or the time you posted that Russian bots were pushing #releasethememo.
Or the time you posted that Hillary had permission to use a private server.

You post lies all the time.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:45 am

S2M wrote:Blindsight is 2020


Still waiting for you to address this, bud. Think we forgot?


S2M wrote:And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Boomchild » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:08 am

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:At least people can say you don't hide your double standards.


If you have an issue, feel free to find a more accommodating RWNJ board.


Issue? Not really. I have said that this is your site and you have the right to control what goes on here. But, that shouldn't mean people can't comment on how things are handled. Apparently K.C.'s jab at Michelle Obama got your feathers ruffled. I guess she must be on some kind of pedestal for some. Frankly in the time I have spent here it has become obvious that pretty much anyone and anything is fair game. K.C.'s comment wasn't any different from any other joke or jab that has been said about other political figures.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:20 am

Boomchild wrote:K.C.'s comment wasn't any different from any other joke or jab that has been said about other political figures.


Right. It's not like Mel doesn't look like a chick with a dick, anyway.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby S2M » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:11 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:Blindsight is 2020


Still waiting for you to address this, bud. Think we forgot?


S2M wrote:And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.


TBH...I don't give a shit what you have, or haven't forgotten. I was neither aware of our sibling connection, nor that it was your week as my keeper.

Your level of annoyance is reaching MauiTom-like proportions.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11981
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Boomchild » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:49 am

Making false or unsubstantiated claim of a sex crime ruins peoples lives. This believe them before the proof is in is costing lives.

Heartbroken mum of teen who killed himself after withdrawn rape allegation found hanged at family home

The heartbroken mum of a teenager who took his own life after being accused of rape before the report was withdrawn has been found hanged in her family home.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/h ... ed-8518826
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:05 am

S2M wrote:TBH...I don't give a shit what you have, or haven't forgotten. I was neither aware of our sibling connection, nor that it was your week as my keeper.

Your level of annoyance is reaching MauiTom-like proportions.


You said you did not have a hissy fit when you last quit this forum. That was proven to be a complete and total lie.

Like most of the irrational 45 haters on here, you have proven to be a primadonna little bitch that needs to dramatically announce his exit. Pretty sad. Stay or go, nobody gives a shit.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby S2M » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:35 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:TBH...I don't give a shit what you have, or haven't forgotten. I was neither aware of our sibling connection, nor that it was your week as my keeper.

Your level of annoyance is reaching MauiTom-like proportions.


You said you did not have a hissy fit when you last quit this forum. That was proven to be a complete and total lie.

Like most of the irrational 45 haters on here, you have proven to be a primadonna little bitch that needs to dramatically announce his exit. Pretty sad. Stay or go, nobody gives a shit.


So says the love child of Charles Nelson Reilly, and Harry Caray.

Thank god you list your location as Titicaca...now I no longer have to wonder which village you are depriving of its idiot.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11981
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:38 am

S2M wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:TBH...I don't give a shit what you have, or haven't forgotten. I was neither aware of our sibling connection, nor that it was your week as my keeper.

Your level of annoyance is reaching MauiTom-like proportions.


You said you did not have a hissy fit when you last quit this forum. That was proven to be a complete and total lie.

Like most of the irrational 45 haters on here, you have proven to be a primadonna little bitch that needs to dramatically announce his exit. Pretty sad. Stay or go, nobody gives a shit.


So says the love child of Charles Nelson Reilly, and Harry Caray.

Thank god you list your location as Titicaca...now I no longer have to wonder which village you are depriving of its idiot.


Uh huh. And every time you post, I know an adult world is being deprived of its resident jizz mopper. You're a fucking pretender. Go eat Hillary's ass elsewhere.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Monker, how will Iowans react to Donald’s corn ethanol announcement tonight?


Well, first, understand ethanol and E15 and E85.

The easy explanation is E15 is %15 ethanol and E85 is %85 ethanol. There is also regular ethanol blend, which is %10 or less, regular unleaded, and premium Of course, there is also Diesel, and bio-diesel...but, that's another subject.

Most gasoline pumps only serve three types of gasoline. The choices are normally, ethanol blend, regular unleaded and premium. Unless you are looking at a newer gas station, they are not even equipped to serve E15 or E85. You can find it if you look for it - but you have to look for it.

Also, most vehicles are not made to run on E85 or E15. They should be certified to run on these blends. If a vehicle is more than 10yrs old, it's almost guaranteed it can use it. Even new cars have to have engines special made (like my 2017 Jeep Renegade) to run ethanol because it burns hotter and can damage the engine, such as blowing the head gasket, if they are not designed to run at higher temperatures. This is what gave the regular ethanol blend a bad reputation in the 80's...but all cars are now designed to burn the regular ethanol blend.

So, my point here is that E85 and E15 is a niche market. Of course it is helpful to farmers to increase its availability. I'm sure it is viewed as a positive thing. But, farmers also know (and I bet you don't) that most of the corn crop (up to %60) goes to animal feed...and the ridiculous tariffs and trade wars that Trump has engaged in has hurt a LOT more than this is going to help. An interesting fact: around the year 2000, %90 of the corn crop went to animal feed....the difference between now and then is the demand for ethanol blended gasoline...upwards of %30 of the crop...so it IS significant - but not for the higher blends that gas stations can't pump and cars can't burn.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:49 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Uh huh. And every time you post, I know an adult world is being deprived of its resident jizz mopper. You're a fucking pretender. Go eat Hillary's ass elsewhere.


OhSherrie,

There ya go....as I said months ago...when "new" people show up, they are essentially insulted until the leave the forum.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:56 pm

S2M wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:TBH...I don't give a shit what you have, or haven't forgotten. I was neither aware of our sibling connection, nor that it was your week as my keeper.

Your level of annoyance is reaching MauiTom-like proportions.


You said you did not have a hissy fit when you last quit this forum. That was proven to be a complete and total lie.

Like most of the irrational 45 haters on here, you have proven to be a primadonna little bitch that needs to dramatically announce his exit. Pretty sad. Stay or go, nobody gives a shit.


So says the love child of Charles Nelson Reilly, and Harry Caray.

Thank god you list your location as Titicaca...now I no longer have to wonder which village you are depriving of its idiot.


Maybe he's an alien:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVIWpmmfw2Q
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Monker wrote:OhSherrie,

There ya go....as I said months ago...when "new" people show up, they are essentially insulted until the leave the forum.


But S2M is not new. And he insulted me after I asked him about his post swearing off this thread and insulting everybody in it. So you are just lying. But what else is new?
Maybe someday you can make a point without relying on made up bullshit. Thankfully, OhSherrie is able to read and come to her own factual conclusions.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Monker wrote:Maybe he's an alien:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVIWpmmfw2Q


When you get butt probed as much as you do, everybody starts looking like an extraterrestrial. Your idea of a fun Saturday night is lying naked on the roof
with a maglite and writing "please fuck me" in morse code.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:25 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Boomchild wrote:K.C.'s comment wasn't any different from any other joke or jab that has been said about other political figures.


Right. It's not like Mel doesn't look like a chick with a dick, anyway.


Looking like and having,like in Moochelles case are two different things. Right up your alley I'm sure.


You're trying too hard to sound like an idiot. Trust me, you don't have to try anywhere near that hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby JBlake » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:37 am

One thing's for sure. Democrats haven't been this pissed off since the Republicans freed the slaves.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:56 am

Monker wrote:

You are assuming he even makes it to 2020.


If you're thinking impeachment, not gonna happen. Even if the Dems retake the House, which I doubt is going to happen, even if they vote by a majority to impeach, it still has to clear 2/3 of the Senate. That's not gonna happen, so put down the crack pipe. You're making yourself look like a delusional liberal. :lol:
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:36 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Another Monker claimed " Conspiracy" bites the dust.

https://saraacarter.com/jarrett-rod-ros ... stigation/


Please reply to the post where I claimed the crap between Trump and Rosenstien due to the NYT article is a "conspiracy theory".

I have no idea what you are talking about because I never cared about it...I never believed Trump was going to fire Rosenstien due to the NYT article. LIke most of what is posted here, it's just a bunch of brouhaha over nothing.

I also doubt he'll fire either Rosenstien or Sessions after the midterms. I believe they will both be in their positions until after the Mueller investigation concludes and a report is given.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 am

steveo777 wrote:
Monker wrote:

You are assuming he even makes it to 2020.


If you're thinking impeachment, not gonna happen. Even if the Dems retake the House, which I doubt is going to happen, even if they vote by a majority to impeach, it still has to clear 2/3 of the Senate. That's not gonna happen, so put down the crack pipe. You're making yourself look like a delusional liberal. :lol:


First of all, IMO, the Rebpublicans holding the House is nearly impossible at this point. I'd be worried about the Senate.

As I said, I'm talking impeachment, 25th amendment, assassination, and I'll add resignation. It is far from a forgone conclusion that Trump will finish his first term.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:46 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Monker, how will Iowans react to Donald’s corn ethanol announcement tonight?


Well, first, understand ethanol and E15 and E85.

The easy explanation is E15 is %15 ethanol and E85 is %85 ethanol. There is also regular ethanol blend, which is %10 or less, regular unleaded, and premium Of course, there is also Diesel, and bio-diesel...but, that's another subject.

Most gasoline pumps only serve three types of gasoline. The choices are normally, ethanol blend, regular unleaded and premium. Unless you are looking at a newer gas station, they are not even equipped to serve E15 or E85. You can find it if you look for it - but you have to look for it.

Also, most vehicles are not made to run on E85 or E15. They should be certified to run on these blends. If a vehicle is more than 10yrs old, it's almost guaranteed it can use it. Even new cars have to have engines special made (like my 2017 Jeep Renegade) to run ethanol because it burns hotter and can damage the engine, such as blowing the head gasket, if they are not designed to run at higher temperatures. This is what gave the regular ethanol blend a bad reputation in the 80's...but all cars are now designed to burn the regular ethanol blend.

So, my point here is that E85 and E15 is a niche market. Of course it is helpful to farmers to increase its availability. I'm sure it is viewed as a positive thing. But, farmers also know (and I bet you don't) that most of the corn crop (up to %60) goes to animal feed...and the ridiculous tariffs and trade wars that Drumpf has engaged in has hurt a LOT more than this is going to help. An interesting fact: around the year 2000, %90 of the corn crop went to animal feed....the difference between now and then is the demand for ethanol blended gasoline...upwards of %30 of the crop...so it IS significant - but not for the higher blends that gas stations can't pump and cars can't burn.


So politically speaking is this seen as a plus for Donald and Iowa or no?


It's a mixed bag...probably split along party lines. If he's doing it to help mid-terms, then it isn't going to do anything. If he is doing it to help reelection, then it is too early to really mean anything. I'll tell you that people here get sick and tired of the nonstop political bullshit. What he does this time next year will matter much, much more for reelection....either him or Pence.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Maybe he's an alien:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVIWpmmfw2Q


When you get butt probed as much as you do, everybody starts looking like an extraterrestrial. Your idea of a fun Saturday night is lying naked on the roof
with a maglite and writing "please fuck me" in morse code.


Dude, you are so predictable it's hilarious. Thank you!

Why not go back to the DC thread and you and V can continue your argument about who knows more gay slang and you can finally decide which one of you is the more dominate of the Ambiguously Gay Duo...at least it's kinda ontopic, and it is very obvious that you love talking about being gay. You do it ALL THE TIME!
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35 am

Monker wrote:Why not go back to the DC thread and you and V can continue your argument about who knows more gay slang and you can finally decide which one of you is the more dominate of the Ambiguously Gay Duo...at least it's kinda ontopic, and it is very obvious that you love talking about being gay. You do it ALL THE TIME!


WTF R U throwing me into the mix for? :lol: I'm not the guy who posted your PoF profile and found a new hobby Photoshoppin' man-meat all over your mug!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:25 am

Fact Finder wrote:Rod Rosenstein Refuses to Turn Over Subpoenaed Memos – Backs Out of Thursday’s Congressional Hearing


How the hell does this happen? Lawyers.


Think he can hold his job while ignoring a subpoena? These are not the actions of an innocent man who has nothing to hide. Wonder who else is gonna fall with him? They need to stay on his ass until he complies or snaps.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Boomchild » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:23 am

steveo777 wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Rod Rosenstein Refuses to Turn Over Subpoenaed Memos – Backs Out of Thursday’s Congressional Hearing


How the hell does this happen? Lawyers.


Think he can hold his job while ignoring a subpoena? These are not the actions of an innocent man who has nothing to hide. Wonder who else is gonna fall with him? They need to stay on his ass until he complies or snaps.


This keeps happening because the Congressional committee threatens to hold him in contempt but doesn't follow through.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Then stop insulting people.


WTF is wrong with you? You are such a conspiracy ridden tool of the alt-right that I can't tell if you made this post up just to be an ass, or if you are so much of an ass that you actually believe what you posted in the quotes below.

OhSherri was a good poster that stood up to you and held her own.


There was no "stood up" to me. At least that's not the way I see it. We were just talking. I challenged her views, she challenged mine. That's they way things SHOULD be. You are so wound up in the bullshit politics of your dictator wannabe that you can't see that.

I knew Sherrie long before anybody in this thread, including TNC...before this forum even existed - ALL of it, not just this one thread, not just this one topic, but the entirety of the MR forums. I have no problem being civil with her...and I don't see her having much of a problem with me, either.

Now you try to spin it that she quit posting because of us?


That is a complete lie. I made no such spin.

I posted MONTHS ago to her that the reason there are so few opposing liberal views is because they get run off the forum by a bunch of bullshit insults. I quoted an example of that very thing happening in my other post. Get over it....the proof is right there in the quote I made in the other post.

I assume she isn't posting as much because she doesn't have the time...at least that was what she repeatedly said to me. But, she can speak for herself - why she isn't posting much has NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I SAID. YOU are the one making an issue out of it.

You really are mental and quite a liar.


V is right, you certainly know how to prove that you are stupid.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:37 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Then stop insulting people. OhSherrie was a good poster that stood up to you and held her own. Now you try to spin it that she quit posting because of us? You really are mental and quite a liar. No one around here is insulted, at least by the Conservatives unless the libs start it. No one!


Somehow it is OK for Monker to insult longtime posters but totally out of bounds to insult new posters. Wrap your head around that one....
He then cites S2M as an examples of a new poster - despite S2M posting many times previously and insulting others.

As with everything Monker says, it is complete bullshit.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:30 am

Monker wrote:Thank you!

Sounds like you last night in the dungeon room of the Man Hole...

“Thank you, Daddy! May I have another? Plow my disfigured anus like an Iowan cornfield!!! Oh, thank you Daddy!! This is my penance for not delivering Hillary to the White House!!!!”

How do I know this? Because I was there. You are my bitch online and off. Nice "I'm with Her" tramp stamp btw.

Monker wrote:Why not go back to the DC thread and you and V can continue your argument about who knows more gay slang and you can finally decide which one of you is the more dominate of the Ambiguously Gay Duo...at least it's kinda ontopic,


Nah, I would rather stay here and make fun of the unambiguous gay Hillary voter.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:20 am

Monker wrote:I posted MONTHS ago to her that the reason there are so few opposing liberal views is because they get run off the forum by a bunch of bullshit insults.


This is so stupid. The reason there are so few liberal views is because the two liberals on here (myself and OhSherrie) voted for the president. Even Kanye West has gone from trashing George W. Bush to parading on TV wearing MAGA hats. There was an ideological realignment in this country and you can't recognize it or address it because you are a dumbass. While Democrats were screaming about Russia like Strangelovian madmen, Donald was talking about trade, jobs, and immigration. It's really that simple.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14138
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:58 am

Kanye's a trend whore, nothing more. Every move he makes, every sentence he manages to cobble together is for one aim, and one only: attention. He's the last guy I'd use as an example.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests