President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Drumpf - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:18 pm

And, you would go on the Obama thread with doom and gloom economic predictions of double-dip recessions and all kinds of other bullshit that never happened.

The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is.

slucero wrote:
Monker wrote:This is months old. The only "new" thing here is he donated to the Clinton Foundation - so what.

It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

Ever single piece of info in the Nunes memo... IS corroborated by actual, factual.. evidence.

..unlike the continuous trail of unsubstantiated, unsourced, unverifiable NONSENSE that sprews from your keyboard...

You are so blinded by your hate of conservatives and getting your ass kicked so thoroughly and repeatedly by TNC that you'll glom onto anything to stay relevant...

According to you:

1. Hillary would win. She LOST.

2. Drumpf had no chance to win. He WON.

3. Hillary's server scandal - TNC repeatedly calls you out on it... yet you "can't remember"...

4. "I'm leaving"....

Man up.. and GO.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:21 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:24 pm

"The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is."

You sure have a reading problem. What I posted said it was the begginning of it. If it's the "start", of course the Dossier didn't exist. It helped lead the way. Also, the Democrats memo basicaly backed up Nunes FACT FILLED memo. Your bullshit isn't going to make it untrue. By the way, where did that Democrat memo go?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:36 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Of course...the price of steel for American business will go up causing any product made with steel to also go up...which is inflation.

Again, the TPP - which you supported

That is a lie.

I never came out in support of the TPP. I was pretty much indifferent to it, not having an opinion either way. It wasn't even ratified and had no real effect if we "left it" or not. But, saying I supported it in the way that you are implying here is an absolute lie.

I am totally against leaving NAFTA...because there are industries that depend on the markets it opened up. And, I do NOT believe Drumpf will leave it because of the amount of damage it would do to the economy.

Yeah, right, sure. And the Drumpf tax cuts would have no effect on jobs either. :roll:

"....after Drumpf made his big announcement Century Aluminum chief executive Michael Bless told The Washington Post and other outlets that the company would immediately expand U.S. production once the tariff goes into effect. "

"Tim Timken of TimkenSteel Corporation said President Donald Drumpf's proposed steel tariffs absolutely will bring back jobs to the U.S."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 058858f340
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/tariffs ... l-ceo.html

[/quote]

Setting up tariffs and other countries retaliating in the same way is not something that should be credibly measured by the protected industries CEO's, etc., in propaganda articles...and it is not something that can be measured in a few days or weeks. If these tariffs stand, let's see where we are this time NEXT YEAR - after prices and the economy has time to adjust. In fact, you won't know the true result of his tax cuts until then, either. IMO, the market will adjust the price of steel in the US HIGHER,driving inflation in the economy, which drives up interest rates, all of which is bad for markets.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:41 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:"The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is."

You sure have a reading problem. What I posted said it was the begginning of it. If it's the "start", of course the Dossier didn't exist. It helped lead the way. Also, the Democrats memo basicaly backed up Nunes FACT FILLED memo. Your bullshit isn't going to make it untrue. By the way, where did that Democrat memo go?

This is like arguing with a five year old.

If the investigation started with the Australian tip off MONTHS prior to the dossier's existence, then:

The dossier was not the ONLY EVIDENCE presented in FISA court.
The dossier is NOT the reason the FBI started the investigation.

You, and others here, have been arguing for MONTHS that the dossier was presented to FISA court and somehow misled the court into getting warrants issued. And, you have argued for months that dossier is what everything is based on.

YOU WERE WRONG.

People who actually do have critical thinking skills knew this months ago
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:48 pm

steveo777 wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:
It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

Is it just me or is actual information to support this claim missing from this post?

With congress poised to appoint a special prosecutor for it, think he'll believe it when heads actually roll? Probably still be in denial. Truth,for some people, is like daylight, wooden stakes and silver bullets to a vampire. Monkey shit the thread. :mrgreen:

You guys don't even KNOW what the Australian informant is? I thought that his story would be well known. How sad...

What do silver bullets have to do with vampires?

You can't even write a good pun.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Monker wrote:You guys don't even KNOW what the Australian informant is? I thought that his story would be well known. How sad...

What do silver bullets have to do with vampires?

You can't even write a good pun.

I'm just going to re-post this right here......

Monker wrote:

Is it just me or is actual information to support this claim missing from this post?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:"The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is."

This is like arguing with a five year old.

If the investigation started with the Australian tip off MONTHS prior to the dossier's existence, then:

The dossier was not the ONLY EVIDENCE presented in FISA court.
The dossier is NOT the reason the FBI started the investigation.

You, and others here, have been arguing for MONTHS that the dossier was presented to FISA court and somehow misled the court into getting warrants issued. And, you have argued for months that dossier is what everything is based on.

YOU WERE WRONG.

People who actually do have critical thinking skills knew this months ago

The Dossier was made up fiction paid for by Clinton. Even a five year old knows that. Just you and your keeper don't.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/money/ ... 398643002/

'He's trying to put money in our pockets.' In a struggling Ohio steel town, residents cheer President Drumpf's proposed tariffs.

AK Steel CEO Roger Newport said he was firmly behind Drumpf's proposed tariffs in a guest editorial for The (Cincinnati) Enquirer Tuesday.

"We support President Drumpf for his bold recommendation that a global tariff on steel is necessary to defend our national security and combat the flood of imports that have been eroding America's steel industry over several decades,'' Newport wrote.
A victorious warrior wins first and then goes to battle.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:47 am

Monker wrote: In fact, you won't know the true result of his tax cuts until then, either.

LOL. Is this your new version of “everything is classified”? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CEOs like Apple’s Tim Cook and others have specifically credited the tax cuts for recent American investment moves.
The list of companies (Wells Fargo, Starbucks, AT&T) that have increased wages or bonuses in the wake of the tax cuts goes on and on.

Monker wrote:That is a lie.

I never came out in support of the TPP. I was pretty much indifferent to it, not having an opinion either way. It wasn't even ratified and had no real effect if we "left it" or not. But, saying I supported it in the way that you are implying here is an absolute lie.

I am totally against leaving NAFTA...because there are industries that depend on the markets it opened up. And, I do NOT believe Drumpf will leave it because of the amount of damage it would do to the economy.

Here you are defending the TPP just a few days ago. Such a liar!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "relative" country does not back out of things like the climate accord, or TPP. A "relative" country creates such things to LEAD the world.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:11 am

Monker wrote:And, you would go on the Obama thread with doom and gloom economic predictions of double-dip recessions and all kinds of other bullshit that never happened.

The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is.

The NYTimes broke the Australia tip story right when questions about the veracity of the Steele dossier reached a fever pitch. The story said that a drunken Papadopoulos told a diplomat about Russia having dirt on Hillary. Again, her server WAS KEPT IN A BATHROOM. Anybody could have hacked it. As Guccifer said: "For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody."

Now, let's go to liberal conspiracy-land and pretend Drumpf paid someone to hack H's toilet server and to leak those emails to Wikileaks....would this breach have even occurred if Hillary followed State Dept protocol? The answer is no (or at least less likely).

You know something is rotten in Denmark when drunk talk becomes a valid basis for an FBI investigation, but school shooter warnings are ignored.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:36 am

Fact Finder wrote:https://www.cincinnati.com/story/money/2018/03/06/hes-trying-put-money-our-pockets-struggling-ohio-steel-town-residents-cheer-president-trumps-propose/398643002/

'He's trying to put money in our pockets.' In a struggling Ohio steel town, residents cheer President Drumpf's proposed tariffs.

AK Steel CEO Roger Newport said he was firmly behind Drumpf's proposed tariffs in a guest editorial for The (Cincinnati) Enquirer Tuesday.

"We support President Drumpf for his bold recommendation that a global tariff on steel is necessary to defend our national security and combat the flood of imports that have been eroding America's steel industry over several decades,'' Newport wrote.

500 employee's being called back to work.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:38 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Fast and Furious is back.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... stigators/

Was just going to post this...

-snip-

The Department of Justice announced Wednesday additional documents related to the Operation Fast and Furious scandal during the Obama administration will be released to the House Oversight Committee. The documents were previously withheld by Attorney General Eric Holder, who was voted in civil and criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to turn them over.

“The Department of Justice under my watch is committed to transparency and the rule of law. This settlement agreement is an important step to make sure that the public finally receives all the facts related to Operation Fast and Furious,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions released in a statement.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am

ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:49 am

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Fast and Furious is back.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... stigators/

Was just going to post this...

-snip-

The Department of Justice announced Wednesday additional documents related to the Operation Fast and Furious scandal during the Obama administration will be released to the House Oversight Committee. The documents were previously withheld by Attorney General Eric Holder, who was voted in civil and criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to turn them over.

“The Department of Justice under my watch is committed to transparency and the rule of law. This settlement agreement is an important step to make sure that the public finally receives all the facts related to Operation Fast and Furious,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions released in a statement.

I'm relieved, seriously, that he's actually doing something.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:29 am

Sessions on calls for second Special Counsel: “I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice, to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us and we’re conducting that investigation.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... -sent-doj/
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Sessions on calls for second Special Counsel: “I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice, to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us and we’re conducting that investigation.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... -sent-doj/

I'd love to be able to have faith this will finally get results. Go get 'em...lock them up!
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Here F.F., this covers it a little better. How to avoid Obama road blocks. Hey Boomie, Sessions did something. Maybe Drumpf should keep a torch under his ass 24/7.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146657
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:41 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here F.F., this covers it a little better. How to avoid Obama road blocks. Hey Boomie, Sessions did something. Maybe Drumpf should keep a torch under his ass 24/7.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146657

Like I said before, what you see on the surface may not be what is actually going on. It's like a chess game. Also since the media isn't going to honestly report anything, you may as well troll them anytime you can.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:37 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://www.yahoo.com/gma/republican-jewish-coalition-calls-resignation-7-democrats-over-075003263--abc-news-topstories.html#comments

This is wonderful news. I hope it makes at least as many waves as Russia, Russia, Russia.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:25 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby conversationpc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:32 am

Going through recent pages on this thread, I'm asking myself if we've reached the nexus of the universe somehow, crossed over into the Twilight Zone, or the apocalypse occurred and I slept through it. What the hell? TNC and OhSherrie agreeing with me on some things? Have your accounts been hijacked?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk
My blog = Dave's Dominion
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 am

conversationpc wrote:Going through recent pages on this thread, I'm asking myself if we've reached the nexus of the universe somehow, crossed over into the Twilight Zone, or the apocalypse occurred and I slept through it. What the hell? TNC and OhSherrie agreeing with me on some things? Have your accounts been hijacked?

Not sure about Sherrie but someone kiddnapped TNC for like 6 months in July of 16. When he escaped from them and came back he was a RWNJ. :shock:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby conversationpc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 am

Fact Finder wrote:
conversationpc wrote:Going through recent pages on this thread, I'm asking myself if we've reached the nexus of the universe somehow, crossed over into the Twilight Zone, or the apocalypse occurred and I slept through it. What the hell? TNC and OhSherrie agreeing with me on some things? Have your accounts been hijacked?

Not sure about Sherrie but someone kiddnapped TNC for like 6 months in July of 16. When he escaped from them and came back he was a RWNJ. :shock:

I saw where Andrew was calling him that. I laughed my ass off! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My blog = Dave's Dominion
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:38 am

Major Statement coming in 25 minutes from S. Korean delegation at White House regarding N. Korea!

Edit

Kim has sent The Donald a letter...

edit

Kim wants a date with The Donald

edit

Possible end to NK Nuclear Testing...

edit..

Kim Committed to De-Nuclearzation. Drumpf agrees to meet by May.

WINNING!!!!!
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 am

Free Samgungs and reduced price Hyundai’s for all Norks!! :lol: Peace on the peninsula once and for all!
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:31 am

“Donald Drumpf is a political genius. FULL STOP. In the days after his steel and aluminum tariff announcement, I’m told union leadership in this country have been inundated with messages of support for Drumpf from their members. Think about it. All those crucial Midwest swing states are becoming “Drumpf Country” as he fights to save the Rust Belt. And he did this within weeks of people seeing more money in their paychecks following the Drumpf tax cuts.

It’s why we have senior Democrat politicians reaching out to the President now. They have no choice. Their state voters demand it. Donald Drumpf is much more popular among the Working Class than what is being told to us by the media. THEY LOVE HIM. Senator Sherrod Brown, a Democrat, knows this. Ohio voters want him to work with Drumpf and that’s what Brown is doing. Brown is a big union guy. The unions are telling him to get behind Drumpf because Drumpf appears all in for fighting for the union workers. It’s another type of Reagan Democrat phenomena that made Reagan so popular – far more popular than the media back then was portraying him as being. Drumpf is creating more and more “Drumpf Democrats” by the hour.

The Establishment wing of the Republican Party is upset because they’ve been doing very well for themselves doing the bidding of their corporate masters. They’ve thrown some big-time tantrums, sent the President a letter begging him to reconsider his tariff position, and are back to scheming on ways to damage him politically. All those leaks coming out of the Mueller investigation? At least half are Republican-originated.

Drumpf shrugs it off. He holds the line. He keeps winning.

It’s the most remarkable political show I’ve ever seen.

http://dcwhispers.com/confessions-of-a- ... UqWUVpM.97
Last edited by Fact Finder on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fact Finder
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind